Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 am
Another evening in the park  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm
It would be on a Saturday that you open your mail box (if you have one) and notice there is a rather thick envelope stuffed in there. There is no postage stamp and a very vague return address. But you recognize the font and the company's name. 'Seven of Seven Inc' scrawled in majestic font across the upper left hand corner. As you open it, you may strangely find yourself drawn to the letter, there is a mass of notes inside. They read as follows:

Letter
Congratulations! You have managed to succeed in raising your child. (IE: Not killing him or her or getting killed yourself. Haha we kid of course.) We would like an update from you on the following:

Guardians Name:
Child's Name:
Sin:
Virtue:
Any abnormal growths: (if any, example: Feathers molting, horns growing larger, scars )
Current hair style:
Current clothing preferences:
Dominant celestial trait: (The sin or virtue)

Please summarize in your own words how difficult or easy it was taking care of your child. Did you manage to care for them in a kindly fashion? Or were you forced to discipline them?
As well do not be alarmed if you suddenly find your child achieving a massive growth spurt in the next little while. We are finding that the children from our facility have strange growing patterns and are rather unpredictable. Although please let us know if anything unexpected occurs.

Sincerely the technicians from Seven of Seven Inc.

Ps. Please just leave your letter back in your mail box one you have completed it our courier will pick it up.

Thank you.

You would notice the letter seems overly friendly...strange since the scientist were so ...cold before.

(Just take the from Guardians name to Dominant Celestial trait and pm it to the mule, the summarization doesn't have to be long just have fun with it.)

sevenofsevenmule
Captain

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:57 am
Reserved for growth solo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:45 pm
Blind Date  

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:58 pm
First Time's A Charm

Kaleb and Lera meet~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 pm
You got me--WHAT?

Adelle's pregnant! With Kaleb's baby.  

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 pm
Dear Journal,

Wow. You know, I thought the blind date was going to be awful; but it turns out I was wrong. So wrong, journal. I thought the girl I'd been set up with would be--you know, unable to get a date with someone who knew what she looked like. Like someone ugly, someone with braces and fleas. I was really...surprised to see how amazing Adelle looked when I met her. She'd told me she'd be wearing a white dress with red polka dots--you know, something you wouldn't think would be entirely attractive.

Well, it was. Wow, journal. I've never met anyone as beautiful as Adelle. And she said she'd thought the same thing about me; so it must be a common thought among those on blind dates. But wow, journal. Somehow we got onto the subject on sex, and then she found out I was a virgin. She said that was cute. I still don't know why it's cute, but she said it had to do with innocence.

Then she said I might not go home as a virgin. Well, she was right. Don't get me wrong journal, I really enjoyed it! It was... unique, I don't really know how to describe it, even the stuff I do remember. But wow. It was the most amazing thing... I think I love her, journal. And if this is love, I don't know if I want it to ever end. I have this need to be with her... But I don't know if she likes my attention all that much.

See, she's... pregnant. Yeah. I thought three dates after doing it was a little too early to find out, but apparently not. She's definitely pregnant, with my baby. I suppose I should feel bad... guilty, you know? She seems really unhappy about being pregnant at all. I feel I should give her something, but I don't know what. I don't really understand this, journal. To be honest, I had expected her to be happy. I mean, I'm happy. I suppose she didn't want to be pregnant--we should have used protection or something.

...But it wasn't really a planned thing. Well, it was somewhat, but not long enough for us to purchase safe-sex stuff. I dunno if it would have been as fun if we had purchased it, anyway.

I'll tell you what gender the baby is when Adelle has an ultrasound,

Kaleb  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 pm
Skills:

~ Able to inspire generosity in others, by doing the act themselves.

Reserved  

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 pm
Dear Journal,

You won't believe what my crazy mother's making me do! It's bad enough that she spends most of her time drugged and in bed, but this. This is the worst thing she's ever done. She sent me to counciling. She says she doesn't know what's wrong with me, and she says she doesn't expect me to tell her why I've been acting this way. So she sends me to a counciler? Ugh. Mom's so stupid sometimes. Really. She's got no idea what I'm going through.

So I went to this guy. His name's Shylock or something, I couldn't help paying attention. So he told me to say whatever was on my mind. I knew he wanted me to talk about important things, so I focused on one much-less important thing. Chocolate. You know, because I thought chocolate would be something so unimportant that he'd stop asking me questions. I told him I liked it. He asked why. He made chocolate important, and I don't even know how he did it. I told him chocolate cheered me up. He wanted to know why. I told him I didn't know. He said next time I'm feeling bad, I should write down what happens and then eat chocolate or something like that. He was weird. Making such a big deal over chocolate?

Maybe he's secretly a chocolate addict.

But then we started talking about Adelle. You know, because she was pregnant and miscarried and that really upset me, journal. Most people'd understand that. But this guy. I think he likes to ask why you did what you did at a certain point in time. Maybe it's his favorite question. He asked me why I thought she'd been drinking. I told him. He asked me how I ended up getting her pregnant. (Honestly, whose side is he on?)

I told him I met her at the blind date thinger. She told me I wouldn't be going home a virgin. She was right. But then he goes on and asks if I think it was right that we did what we did. Of course it wasn't right! If we hadn't done it, the baby wouldn't have died. I mean, the baby wouldn't have happened, but... it wouldn't have died. I told him I regretted sleeping with her after he asked me. Again, journal, his favorite question is why.

I don't know why he likes that question so much. He asked me if I would have regretted it if the baby had survived. I said no. He brought some lame logic stuff into the conversation and said the baby would have had a mother who didn't want it, and it wouldn't have been good for the baby. I told him I would have wanted the baby, and I would have taken care of it. I told him I thought she was being--ugh. He was so annoying, journal! He kept asking me questions about my homelife and if I had a job. I don't have one yet, but I've been working on it.

He wants me to see him on a regular basis. Fat chance. I'm never going to see the guy again if I can help it. He asks way too many questions. I told him I'd call and see him next week. I think he believed me.

I hope he doesn't really expect me to come see him again. The guy's nice enough... he's just kind of weird. I don't like councilers at all.

- Kaleb

-Based on events in private IM roleplay-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm
Dear Journal,

Stupid Shylock called my house. Well. I suppose I should have expected it, since I skipped out on the day we'd marked for the next meeting. But he still shouldn't have called. Couldn't he tell that I didn't want to see him again? So he called and talked to mom. I'd told her that the meeting had been canceled for this week, so she didn't have to take me. Then he calls and convinces her to take me to see him!

The entire way there Mom whined to me about how worried she is about me and how I'm not acting like I usually do, and how she thinks I might be having sex (hey, gotta give her credit for this), doing drugs, or smoking. I assured her that I wasn't. She asked me if I'd joined any kind of gang. I assured her that no, I wasn't in a gang, or drinking, or staying up all hours of the night texting someone on the cell she'd just gotten me for growing--

You know journal, I don't think she believes me. Or maybe that's just how parents are. She's never done anything like this with Vincent or Joshua, though. Maybe she's never had to. Anyway, when we got there, Shylock was waiting for us. He said something about mom trying to do something good for me. I wasn't really paying attention to him, because you know, I really didn't want to be there. Shylock sent me inside so he could talk to mom.

When he came back in, he wanted to know why I'd done what he'd asked me do if I hadn't wanted to come. (I told you, his favorite question's why). I told him I just didn't feel like coming. He wanted to know why. Hell, I don't know why, journal. I just didn't, you know? I didn't want to leave the house.

I told him about Mischa. You know, because Mischa came over that one time. He asked if we were good friends and stuff like that; I couldn't lie, journal. I don't know Mischa at all well; I mean the last time I'd seen him before then was when we were toddlers and we went to the petting zoo. I don't know how Mischa knew to come, journal. Maybe he just has excellent timing. He might have saved my life, you know. I don't know how much damage sleeping pills can do to a person.

I told him I hadn't spoken to Adelle since the miscarriage. I'm not sure if I even want to speak to her, journal. It seems like we had a complete falling out. I mean, she hasn't tried contacting me, and I'm certainly not going to contact her until she does me. To my surprise, Shylock said this was good. He said it would be best if we didn't speak right now. He said I needed to focus on me. I know what that means, but... I still find that concept extremely hard to grasp. Focusing on me, rather than other people? I don't think it's something liberality kids are good at.

He started talking about Adelle and the baby again, and that the baby might have had something wrong with it. That annoyed me, so I changed the subject. I told him my hobbies. He wanted to know what sports I played (I don't know why, he just seemed interested in whatever I had to say). He went back to asking why questions, and asked why I enjoyed the sports.

Like I know. It's just fun, you know? I like the people.

Eventually Shylock started to get on my nerves again, journal. It was unavoidable, though. I knew it would happen. He kept asking me questions, but what really got me upset was when he asked me if I went to bed with people I didn't know very well. Of course not! Why would he assume I did this often? That's entirely creepy. I mean, I know I'm lust, but really...

I told him no; Adelle'd been my first time. I don't know if he believed me or not. He kept asking me questions, so I told him about the sweet scent I remembered right before--you know--it happened. He told me about pheramones. He says they're hormones that trigger responses in certain animals and stuff. He gave me the whole 'If you're going to be sexually active, use protection!' lecture the school gives once a year. I think, though, that the baby died because I didn't choose my partner properly. I should have been careful and made sure whoever I was with wouldn't drink, do drugs, or any of that stuff that could potentionally harm an unborn baby.

So basically, I shouldn't have slept with Adelle. But I did... and I liked it.

I told Shylock that I thought I'd make a good dad. I still think that, journal. A baby's a big responsibility, I know. I'd get a job; it's not exactly easy with this economy; and most of the lust kids are into modeling. Bunch of lazy kids, I think. It's not realistic to go into modeling, for me, at least. I think I'll be a florist. I love flowers, you know, journal. I've always been good with them.

Shylock is lame. He gave me an assignment to live outside my house for a while. We have a guest cabin in the backyard--you know, the one Sammi and Reiya used to play house in. I'm dreading it, and I think mom is too. What with four teenagers in the house... Mom doesn't have much help. I know it sounds like it'd be the opposite, but Josh's always busy courting Nataya, and Sammi and Reiya are always doing whatever girls do. Vincent's too busy planning a wedding to help her much.

Mom and I didn't like the assignment much. Mom told me after we left that she'd hire me to clean; she doesn't think I'm ready for a real job yet, on the account of I've just grown. I don't know, Journal. I think I could handle it.

-Kaleb  

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen
Crew

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:55 pm
Dear Journal,

Vincent and Lissy had their baby; and I've figured that I'm not so jealous anymore. It's a boy. His name's Bentley and he's the most precious thing I've ever seen. I got to see him not long after he was born. Vincent took pictures with his cellphone and sent them to me. Vincent says I'm his uncle now. I think I can do that. I think I'll make a good uncle. When I first heard that Elisabetta was going to have a baby, I was angry. I was jealous too, I suppose. It wasn't fair.

But I've learned now that Adelle and I would have had a baby with severe troubles. I don't know what kind, but Adelle wasn't healthy enough to have a baby anyway. The baby wouldn't have been normal. Bentley, though--he's perfect. He's got a full head of black hair and bright green eyes--not sure where he got those. He looks more lust than greed, but that might be just my opinion. He's got slits on his forehead too--I hope those don't open any time soon. I'll hurt anyone who messes with my baby nephew.

-to be continued-  
Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces