• Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 am
User Image
User Image
Ӎɪɍɐ & Ϩћɐɤȵ

Twin Killer Felines

"Well... We're both fourteen..." Mira says softly. "And Shayn lost her virginity to Syn's big brother when they dated, so it's no big deal to her..." She blushes a little. "But I haven't lost mine yet... I'm too shy..."

"You're not too shy... You're a pansy... You haven't even had your first kiss yet, because you're too afraid to do anything by yourself..." Shayn says darkly, sitting up and pushing her sister off her. "Yeah, so we look young, but either way... What's done is done, no taking it back, and with how the world is today, so ******** up, we have to deal with the hand we're given..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 pm
"I'm not letting someone your age pay for my room with sex. I won't have it on my conscience." Ako said. "I'll pay for it myself, I have plenty to give away." He motioned to the pile of parts that had been in the truck  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:53 pm
The kick to her inured leg pulled a sharp cry of pain from the Scorpian girl, causing her to fall to the dusty ground. With a hiss she struggled to pull herself up to a sitting position, shooting the Outcast who kicked her a dark glare before looking back and noticing two girls dealing with the other Outcast whos truck she had damaged then watched as they left, leaving her alone with the cocky man. "******** great..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Gin had been watching in disgust for a while he couldn't believe that emerald lost to pansy outcasts despite the assassins having appeared we walked over not so enthusiastic to fight these people without help "Emerald! how dare you lose at a time like this we missed our raid on the co. dammit!" he took a few steps forward grinning at the out cast fighting emerald "you're a lucky man to be alive today... but we'll be leaving" he then looked at emerald sweetly "do you need help walking we can exact revenge once you're healed"  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:13 pm
At the all to familar voice the very pissed off Scorpian looked up with a frown. "Gin! Its about ******** time you showed up! This little pissant killed my ride" She hissed and gestured to the Outcast as she slowly stood dispite the pain in her leg, her face still etched in a frown. "What about the panels? I worked my a** off to get them"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 pm
"screw the panels lets get you healed i know a great co. place with over 20 panels!" he threw her over his shoulder and started walking away "you damn outcasts will die next time i see you, emerald i have a truck waiting about a mile south east of here it has medical supplies so that should help you" he started walking south east  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 pm
A small yelp of suprise was pulled from the girl as shes flung over her fellow Scorpians shoulder and began to protest right away. "Damn it Gin I can walk! And Im not done with that Outcast yet!" The girl wiggled about as she was carried like a sac of potatoes across the wasteland.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 pm
when he finally got back to the truck and signalled the other scorpians to help emerald he sat her down in the truck "we'll get those outcasts back ten fold but first we need the panels and guns at the co. base near here" he grinned looking in the outcasts direction "they don't realize who they're messing with"  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 pm
As she sat in the front seat she crossed her arms, looking away in a pouty manner. "I could have finished him off my self you know" She lifted her goggles off her face and looked back at the Outcast she had been tangling with and took in his face so she would remember him if next they meet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 pm
"no.. i'm afraid neither of us could have killed them they assassins that have been sabotaging our every move where there" he scrounged through the truck and found the medical supplies and began to apply anti-bio-tics to her leg  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm
"You mean those cat bitches I saw with the dude who shot me?" Asks as she watches him tend to her leg but hisses a nasty swear from the stinging sensation of the ointment. "I took out that guys truck but the loud mouth Outcast distracted me from finishing him off."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 pm
"yeah they are highly skilled in their art of killing we just might be able to kill them together but not separately" he continued on to wrapping up her leg "finished so now if you want to go kill those outcasts or maybe we could go on a raid" he hands her a really old looking machine gun with only a clip of ammo  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm
"I want revenge on both those Outcasts. The one who shot me and the cocky one back there" Her voice was seeping with anger as she takes the gun and cocks it before sitting up more in the seat and looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 pm
"ok then emerald if that's what you want" he starts the truck and goes back to where the outcasts where here you are emerald" (unfortunatly i have to leave for two to three hours o.~)  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm
"Good because Im not done with that guy yet" With a wide and sinister smirk the female Scorpian moved to stand slightly in the truck as it goes back towards the Outcast who had kicked her.

(alright see you then ^^)  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces