Welcome to Gaia! ::

A'zyrla Role Play Community Guild

Back to Guilds

Light community based role play 

Tags: A'zyrla, Role Play, Fantasy, Magical, Relaxed 

Reply A'zyrla Community Guild
LV Dreamer's Slumber Party -OPEN 0(^.^)0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasmina will look good in:
  Yellow
  Black
  None! I'm donating this dress!
View Results
Connor Vindictious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Connor Vindictious

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 pm
A mina makeover? This could be fun..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am
So, the make over is on at the same time for Yasmina. We can all contribute to make her look beautiful. Remember, it's to make her look pretty, and NOT stupid.

All right then. So the order is as follows for the truth or dare. This is the order for whom will compose it.

Lily (me)
Innocent Iva
Shivana
Sadie Nobles (Tnoa)
Connie
Yasmina
Mylaervain
Violet_Rampage
(Kiko) Tumblelina

So, this is how it is going to go. The person who wishes to conduct a dare, will choose one person. This person will then roll her chances on the dice. With the total amount that she gets, will determine the extremity of her dare. Does every one understand this?

Oh, and I must stress not to pick on one person. It'll be more fun if we choose some one different, and give one to rest in between dares.

Since I am first, I'll pick-

She glances around the room. Was it eager eyes that she looked upon? She first looked at Sadie with a gleam in her eye before moving on. She wanted so much to pick on Kiko. Yet something told her that perhaps not so early in the evening. It was best to start with something light after all. She didn't want to look like a complete monster being the host of this party. She didn't want to touch the Villionne or the Vindictious just yet perhaps, she'll reserve them for Sadie... Nonetheless, strangers where also of interest as she took a glance at Violet and as for Connie, well, right now the sight of her made her cringe.....

Alas, she fixed her gaze on Innocent Iva 's doe eyes, and sported a small smile of contentment.

You're it Iva. Roll your die.

She uttered with a sparkle in her eye handing them to her....

Typist: Sometimes, you can check my gaia status wall for guild updates. 4laugh  

Xue Ying M
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Innocent Iva rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Innocent Iva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm
*She had been lost in her own lil world, becoming ever so nervous about the truth and dare. She was just hoping she wouldn't make a fool of herself to her new found friends. Then Lily called on her and she was startled*

W-what? Me? Oh dear... redface

*Her cheeks became a lil rosy as she slowly took the dice from Lily.*

Well...here goes nothing...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 pm
twisted An 8 is it Iva.... a dare, yet not quite a double one....I'll try not to make you sweat and go easy on you. You are lucky that I don't know you that well.

Lily replied with a mischievous smile while she paced around the girls pondering...She gazed into Iva's doe eyes again before flashing that superficial smile.

I know just the thing for you Iva...

She took a glance another glance at Violet before turning her head towards Connie...her expression turning sour once more before she forced out a sweet smile with a glimmer in her eye...

I dare you Iva, to....give Connie a kiss...not a peck, and not on the cheek . You can kiss her...any...where....

ooc: Just so that you are aware, it is possible to bring some one in from the outside to complete a dare. Dares maybe completed here.  

Xue Ying M
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100

Connor Vindictious

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm
Raises a brow as he watches Iva roll an 8 and then watches the evil one as she started circling slowly like a vulture waiting for its prey to croak. What was she gonna make Iva do? Hmm... Seeing the sour look, Coonie flashed a super cheeky grin--

Which fell slightly as Lilly said--- eh? Ehhhhhhh? wait a second! That was her! "Me??"

Oh great Connie already knew what sort of heckling to expect tomorrow...

"Wow lilly..." she said with a level of bafflement.. "... I didnt know you were into that sorta thing.. Never took you for a ... voyeur." sweatdrop

She gave a helpless look around the circle. It wasnt like connie would have minded or cared a while back. In fact a wave of giggles and snirfs would have inevitably followed. But there had been some changes rescently that made that... well it was still funny but not so much! Should connie hide? No.. a fuss would make it an even bigger deal than it needed to be...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 pm
*She was baffled and her face turned red. She looked around the room at everyone who just stared at her. And poor Connie didn't seem too happy or excited either. She tried to think fast, there had to be a loop hole. She walked over to Connie and looked her in the eyes. She fumbled with a hands a bit then she....leaned in...and...quickly grabbed Connie's hand and kissed it a good long kiss.

She didn't know what else to do, she hoped Lilly wouldn't be too angry. I mean she did say anywhere, and only not on the cheek, and not a peck. So she must've been in the guidelines.

Her lips let away from Connie's hand. She turned around instantly and sat back in her seat and looked innocently over at Lilly.*

redface  

Innocent Iva

Mylaervain

7,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Must not glower... Not not give any clue that Lily had really invited Connor to the guild. After all, it's not like he is actually YOUR man Myla, no matter how much you scold Teddy over that. The demigoddess took in a deep breath, pretending to be non chalant. After all, it's not Iva's fault she was dared to kiss Connie, it was Lily that did it!!!

Though she had to smile some as Connor commented on Lily possibly being that way. (typist whacks Myla and tells her short and sweet) Essentially, Myla looked towards that way, but eyed Mina, trying to look like she was watching, but not looking to see where exactly Iva kissed. Though she did note it wasn't the face)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 pm
Oh poor Iva!

*Violet's nerves were on edge, as this game always makes her nervous. She hoped it didn't show too much. Once Lily gave the dare, she looked wide-eyed at Lily, then at Iva and Connie, and finally a quick, almost unnoticable glance at Myla as she felt the tension spike momentarily more than it already was...

then Iva kissed Connie on the hand and violet looked back at Lily, in slight hopes of seeing her a bit peeved at Iva's sly move...*

violet_rampage

Connor Vindictious

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 pm
Ohhhhhhhh Lilly better hope connie couldnt dare her. Oh how she better hope! A kiss? A KISS?? She starts off truth and dare with two girls immediatly in a kissing situation? Oye!

Connie looked down uncomfortably as she felt eyes on her.. particularly one pair of eyes. Being kissed by another girl in front of her! no-no-no-no this couldnt be happening!

As Iva grasped her hand and made a rather exagerated kiss on the back of her hand and a grin spread clear across Connies face. Now why hadnt she thought of that? It did fit the guidelines perfectly. It wasnt a peck and wasnt on the cheek.. Innocently brilliant. Well played!

"Hehe" she laughed softly and gave Lilly the cheekiest grin she could manage in order to hide a measure of relief at the same time. "You could learn a thing or two from Iva on greeting kisses, Lilly. Maybe you could get some pointers for next time you visit the courts." 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 pm
Kiko just looks on... Not exactly sure what to think... If not a little shocked... And well ok... a dare was a dare... But she didn't know if she should be disgusted at what Lily was thinking. She would never say how uncomfortable this made her. It wasn't that she did not accept it... It was just that... well ok... so she lived a sheltered life and just because she knew about it, didn't mean she actually saw anything!

She shuffled her feet a bit as she was beside Myla and just to keep herself distracted and for her friend's sake she nudged her side. With an impish smile gave her a side long glance as she said softly, "Who would've knew what Lily is actually like, huh?"

Kiko just smiled with an impish look upon her exotic features, "Court? Oh well... It's good to be rather... prepared... Though I'm not so sure your majesty would really want a kiss like that on his or her hand." Wow... like really? Imagining the queen was one thing... Unless Teddy did it... But the King? As for as she knew... try that and well.... suffer the consequences.  

Tumblelina
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Xue Ying M
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 am
She glanced at Iva, giggling with in herself, wondering how Iva was going to achieve such a task. Her smile soon faded when she saw Iva grab Connie's not so dainty hands.

Her stomach churned when Iva laid her lips upon Connie's hand. All she could imagine was that fur on her own lips, and getting it in her mouth. She wanted to turn away, stick out her own tongue and wipe it clean! It wasn't her intention to make her self feel sick.

But nonetheless, she had to agree that Iva played it well. It's true that she did say "anywhere" perhaps she should have excluded the hands as well. Well, what was done is done, and it was too late to dwell with the past.

She glared at Connie then at Tsukiko before her hazel eyes narrowed.

I have enough manners to know how to behave in front of the Courts thank you very much! It's simple teenage stuff, nothing more.

She uttered with a little hmph. Her hazel orbs then turned towards Myla for a second and saw a hint of...what was that? Was she upset or jealous? OMG! her mind jumped to a sudden conclusion, and hoped that Myla wasn't..bi?
Well, not that it really mattered, for there was nothing wrong with that. Perhaps they'll soon know the truth to that...

Well played Iva. Not most would think the way you do.

A superficial smile crossed her face once more while she let the dice slip out of her hands and into Iva's.

Iva, I believe it is your turn to choose your victim. Who will it be?

While we are waiting for Iva, We shall pick a color for our Make-Over Queen. Any suggestions? I'm guessing we'd have to go with some thing to match her....hair.....

Did she wanted to say that the pink hair was a ghastly color? No, better to keep that to herself too for the time being....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:51 pm
Judging by the faltering of Lilly's expression, that was not the result she desired. Subtle control was an art form, one that lilly apparently need more experience with...

But kissing?? Sadie fiegned indifference, though the very thought was fairly appalling. Father would never have allowed her to one of these.. sleep-overs.. had he known this was what her generation did in their spare gathering time.. At least the guests seemed as uncomfortable withthe request as she. And this was only the beginning of the game. was she to be required to kiss another of the guests? This was not what she had understood the game to be!

Fighting off an inner panic over the very idea, she straightened her shoulders and debated what was to be done. There were a few turns before her own, so perhaps she would have a feel of the game by then.  

tnoa_Nobles

Innocent Iva

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:11 pm
She was so surprised to see everyone to seemed relieved that she didn't kiss Connie, and rather kissed her hand. She was lucky that Lilly wasn't too specific on details because she didn't seem all to pleased with the result when she flashed that superficial smile of hers. But she didn't care, her turn was over and now she could just sit back and...wait, Lilly then called on her again. But now to choose a victim. She let a small sigh and looked to the floor, but quickly held her head up high and smiled over to Lilly.

Alright Lilly...I guess now its my turn to choose!

*She got up, and played with the dice a bit. She looked around the room to all the nervous faces. She felt so horrible having to choose someone to be on the spot.*

I'm so sorry Kiko, but I think I'm going to choose you.

*She held out her hand to hand the dice to Kiko, and smiled to try and comfort her.*  
Tumblelina rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Well... Kiko didn't know if she should be faint with relief or nervousness... Did she ever tell anyone she didn't like this game? Doing daring acts usually not only to entertain but to humiliate thyself... and telling the truth... can be utterly embarrassing. Yet... it IS Iva that is telling her to roll... So it couldn't be that bad... Could it? "It's ok, Iva... It's all good..." She shrugged her petite shoulders as if to let her know that it really shouldn't be such a big deal. After all... she always... or at least try very hard to live by a very particular rule, treat on to others as you would like they to do on to you.

Giving her a small waning smile she took the dice within her small smooth hands. Well, it couldn't be helped so she'll just have to make the best out of it and quickly rolled it out.

Her lithe body was tense, as her wide violet eyes just watched to see what it would roll...  

Tumblelina
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Shivana Vindictious

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Shiv hadn't said much during the thing, she rather suspected Lily wouldn't have cared much if she didn't turn up. The reason she came was to try to keep Connor from getting into too much trouble . Kamy decided it would be better to not tempt a fight.

So far, it had gone as Shiv had predicted it would. The poll she suspected was to pick on Yasmina, though she had no idea who voted where.

She had to admit she was slightly amused by the first dare which was to kiss Connie. She enjoyed the irony of it. She wasn't kissing another girl now was she? He was invited after all, nobody just told Lily that there was a boy present.  
A'zyrla Community Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff