Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Earth Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:25 pm
Beautiful Propaganda
Born_Butch
Being one of the Starpeople, I find myself wanting to go home more and more, even though I don't any idea where I came from. Is there any way I can find out when it is I'm from?

I've gotten that feeling too. Maybe you can kinda reflect on it? I used to write very detailed stories about another planet where I lived a long time ago, and then was taken to Earth, and they might have been about "home". Try writing, drawing, whatever you're good at and see what comes to you.

Okay. 3nodding I shall try that, than. Thank you very much.

Blessed Be~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 pm
Is this class still alive?  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

KatsumiBatei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:22 pm
very interesting, think i'm an elemental i exebit alot of the physical charateristics i'v got frekals and although my hair is light brown i have natural red highlights (my hair gets really dark in the winters so you can't see them much right now) my personality fits perfectaly, now atleast. When i was younger i was more of an angle i didn't have many friends in elementry school so i like to help out the teachers during recces, and i definatly was teased so that didn't help at all. I'm a junior in high school right now and when i started high school i was still an angle, but slowly changing. last year i cut my long hair that was down to the middle of my back extreamly short and that seem to really make a diffrence. Although i still have some angle characteristics, although i hate rules i equally hate getting into trouble and i still like to help people just because and i'v some what developed a mouth. Oh and a question i have hazle eyes they this kinda dark green with what look like sunflowers around my puiles. It's this weird amber gold (kinda like the lighters clors of tigers eye) and i also fell re-energized when it rains, if any one knows what this might mean can some one tell me  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm
It's a bit strange to me, but I don't think I'm anything like this. Maybe I'm too dense to notice it, but I don't have any of these characteristics... though it reminds me of the angels a bit because they're all qualities that I want to have. But, I get the feeling that I'm something that isn't just human. :s  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 pm
I have some characteristics of each of these, and I happen to think that she gets close but doesn't hit the nail on the head with this book. However, it was the first book that started me on the road to otherkin, so I am grateful for it.I know now that I am a Nephilim, the child of a human and an angel, and it was her book that helped me learn that there were people who felt just as disoriented and out of place as I did. So, thanks Valiente. wink  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games