Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Centouri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am
Cen looked over at Blacksabre, "Re-ataining my rank is part of my plan but my number isn't what was stolen from me. I must regain what I have lost so that my honor shall be restored. The b*****d that was number 8 in my time took my rank, but the fashion he did it was not of one worthy of praise. He lead me into a trap and ambushed me. When he broke my mask my honor was taken from me. Now if this was the old days I would just have to kill him and everything would be put back to order, but seeing that it has been so long....That method is taken from me. I shall rejoin the order and work to regain my honor."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 am
Kyo sighed and touched her hollow mask remains (its on her head) as if she had a headache. "We dont even have our ranks yet. Its frustrating." she sighed.  

hantavirologist

Jett Stryker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:38 am
DarkSabre - Tercera Espada

User Image

"Don't take it personal..."

"Big whoop..." he chuckled, shrugging casually. "so ya got owned by one of your subbordinates... It could happen to anybody. s**t if nothin else you should back the guy up. But I guess if revenge is all you care about, maybe thats what got you here in the first place!" BlackSabre chuckled again, of course referring to the trasition into becoming a hollow, of course such a dark trasformation was a result of dark emotions, such as revenge.
"Look, all I know is I'm bored as hell..." he shrugged, folding his arms across his chest, glancing about.
"Just who the hell is in charge nowadays?"

"...Its just, All About Survival!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:33 am

"we need to starts numbering the Arrancars" Lolek said walking into the conversation. "I suppose i will get to that at some point", his eyes were silver, this was an unusual color for him since it meant nothing. "Cen, I challenge you to a fight, but first you will have to find my spiritual pressure, you think your up for that?" He said his body quickly disappeared into air by using sonido.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

demoneyeszero
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:02 pm
Lupe scratched his head, in irratation and boredom. The two, this Cen and BlackSabre where loud and annoying. "Gemma and Riz are the primera now." He turned from them and yawned "Kiva are you staying or coming?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 pm
"I'm just gonna call 4 because I'm not the strongest but I only acknowledge Rai and Lolek to be superior to me and there is already a Primmera." (If anyone wants to contest my rank, it will eventually be settled in the fight forums.) "It looks bad that we don't have our ranks yet. We can't intimidate the shinigami." Michio started pacing for no apparent reason.  

NinjaSamurai360

RedHimawari

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:31 am
"As if you need to even ask," Kiva mumbled as she scampered to follow Lupe out of this espada laden hallway. With the guys like these roaming the halls, she'd be keeping close to her own espada till their burning signitures cooled down some, if at all. 'It would be to much work to get in a scarp with either of them,' the fraccion though to herself as she trailed behind Lupe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:31 pm
Lupe picked her up by the back of her uniform and opened the garganta to the Karukara shrine. "We're going to check in on a captain i heard about. Lolek tells me she might be interesing."  

demoneyeszero
Crew

RedHimawari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 am
"Ah! Hey! I can walk you know!" Kiva yelped in surprise and cursed in complaint at the kid-like treatment. Waving her arms around for good measure. None the less she didn't have much choice but to be hoisted away to the living world with her espada.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 pm
"Ugggh! I have way too many people that I'm trying to kill. Everyone in Squad 3 and all the shinigami at the shrine. I have no time to sleep anymore."  

NinjaSamurai360

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 pm
Lunar walked through the long halls of los noches."Your boring the hell out of me,"said Coyote.Lunar kept walking ignoring his zanpakuto.He sighed and though what was he going to do today.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:24 pm
((10 hours later))Lunar was still walking when he pinged an idea."Theres a bar here,"he said.He ran for the bar.Coyote though to herself,'And this is why I sometimes think of killing myself.'  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm
Lunar walked around los noches.((5 hours later))He was still walking."There has to be someone here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:16 pm
Lunar walked around los noches wondering were everyone was.He felt lonely.He hated being lonely.This was why he joined the arrancar.He punched a hole in the wall.His spiritual pressure began leaking out of his body.His hair began to change color then out of no where Coyote smakcs him."Hello my idiot.You left me in the room again."Lunar picked her up."Sorry."He put her on his side."We are going to the menos forest."He began walking out of los noches and to the dersert.As he left the hole in the wall imploded and and crumbled.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers