Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Halcyon appeared after 30 minutes of running as he appeared and slowly stood there behind a wall. He peeked over to see Zephyr but some other people he didn't recognized. There aura was thriving with alot of energy. But that didn't mind Halcyon right now. It seemed they were talking friendly with his Leader. So Instead he stood there in the shadows waiting it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 pm
With eyes filling with tears, Dulceri blinks once and releases a few tears onto the ground. It resembled morning dew. "Thanks Daphne, Helios and Zeph. I think I'll be seeing you guys alot more in the future, even after I'm a big important guy."

"You will Dulceri. Believe me. I think I want our nations to pull something off. Or at least you can come to my wedding that I'm having later. My girlfriend, the one I told you about, we're really into each other.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 pm
Zephyr sensed the presence of her general nearby. She rolled her eyes slightly and sighed. "What is it Hal?" she called out to him. Can't even have ten minutes with my friends! she thought to herself, trying to keep her temper from flaring.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:41 pm
(Ouch..my toe... stubbed my toe on my computer chair T^T)

Halcyon slowly came out with a slab of papers and held them up. "I have some reports from the Tax Payers in Tenshu, They asked a immediate response from the Prime Leader, Zephyr." as Halcyon bowed to the rest of her friends and slowly stood back up awaiting for a response at least one.

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Daphne giggled and smiled, looking at Nephilis. "You all are getting married? Awe! I want to come! I would love to see your girlfriend dress up. I love weddings." She said softly, looking back at Dulceri and kissing his cheek softly. She looked up at the sky and sighed, thinking about if she will have a wedding or not. She wanted a big wedding with all of her friends, but she didn't know how Dulceri would go for it. "Oh Hal leave her alone! She needs some rest and she will do it later so shoo!!" She made a little wave in the earth to knock him off balance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 pm
Helios looked at Yumiko. "Oh that's alright Yumiko, thanks for bringing her back in one piece" he said with a laugh. He looked into the distance sighing, enjoying this time with his friends, hoping that it would always be like this. Nothing in the world could make him more happier than his friends and family. "And I'll be at your wedding Neph, though I dont see how you live in that fish bowl of a nation of yours" he stated.

A cloaked figured appeared near Charon. As the figure came towards him, the revealed their head, a hair full of teal hair. As her face was reveiled she looked like a hybrid of a woman and an animal. Her name was Amara Valentine. "So I guess we'll be traveling soon ey?" she asked him as she put her hand or paw on his shoulder.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 pm
Rygor had known Nephilis was with some friends of his but as his body guard he knew better than to be too far away. He stood at what he believed to be a safe distance away in case he was needed for anything. He probobly would have been closer but he wasn't normally a social person especially since he hardly knew anyone there. "Interesting group of people here" He said quietly to himself. He looked up at the sky watching the rocks for a moment. "He's pretty luck if they are as good of friends as I've herd" He said yet again to himself trying not to draw attention to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:46 pm
Zephyr sighed. "I'll be right back, guys," she said. She stood and dusted off her long, flowing sapphire blue dress. "And Neph, I expect to hear all about this wedding," she said with a smile. The smile quickly faded as she turned back to Halcyon and beckoned him forward to the trees. "Alright, Hal...what is it that couldn't wait a couple hours for me to get back?" she said.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:51 pm
Leaving his mirror like pocket area Charon entered the real world once again, he felt real wind blow on his body as a smile swept across his face he looked into the sky feeling the presence of many powerful and familiar auras he had become aquanted with the royal families from each nation his powers to see the future and the fact that he was loyal to no single nation made him a prfect source for international information. He closed his wings and said. " I think I will let them be for now, there is no point in ruining their event. " He said quietly. Looking around him he realised that he had reappeared in a large acre of blackened and dying plants. " What a shame. " Charon opened his mouth and using his seid magic began to sing the words weren't recognisable because he alwas sang in a forgotten language the wind carried th sound of his voice far but in the area where Charon stood the dead lifeless plants began to suddenly burst with life shedding their dead and decaying appearances and returning to the brilliant plants they once were.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:54 pm
A young woman with long violet hair was in the distance with Rygor as she slowly approached him. It was Nephils' older sister Aimiea. She pat his shoulder. "Why dont you go down there?" she asked him with a smile. "I mean they really are nice people" she stated to him. "Dont go thru life in the shadows" she stated with a smile.

Amara looked at the plants as she smirked. "What a miraculous thing you are capable of" she stated. She admired him for the way he acted and the fact that his heart was pure of heart. "You know I miss you when you're not here" she stated with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Halcyon opened the Slab of papers and slowly the papers fell to the ground as they rolled by her feet. "Shall I start from 1 - 1000? or shall I get to the point" as Halcyon yawned. "Since I've been working on your papers of Taxes since you were asked by the Elders. I've been doing your work for the past 2 weeks now. While you were talking with your friends. Now last I remember When you said taking responsibility doesn't mean me taking them as you go off and have fun" as Halcyon stood there rolling them back up as he placed the Scroll on Zephyr's Hand. "Your the Prime Leader of Tenshu so take the Responsibility as one. I did all the papers for you all you have to do is present yourself and answer the elders questioned after that your free to do as you wish" as Halcyon slowly stood there bowing and stood back up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm
Rygor turned when he felt Aimiea's hand on his shoulder he sighed "ha yeah right you know I'm not one to just jump into a group of people and besides I'm just a body guard those people are primarily royalty" He said. He looked at her and held out his hand manipulating the shadows "Not to mention shadows are my life" He said to her.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:01 pm
He looked down at Amara and said. " You know that I don't leave you on purpose I just need to think sometimes. " He said with a smile he looked back into the sky and said. " I have foreseen terrible events in the future, each one brings forth more hardships, I just hope that the rays of light I saw will be able to help. He knew full well that the rays of light were the people that would bring salvation back to the world he just didn't know exactly who yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:06 pm
Zephyr clenched her jaw. Halcyon had pushed her buttons and her temper, which she usually had a good hold of, boiled over. "Who do you think you are to lecture me? To talk to me as if I were a child? Last I checked, the General is to work in the stead of the Prime Leader should she not be in the capitol at the present moment. If you do not wish to do your job as General, then perhaps you should step aside!" Her hair began to move as if the wind itself were doing it...however, it was just the wind essence within her. "Have you even stopped to think what I might be doing while I am not in the office, huddling over papers? No, you haven't, otherwise this conversation would not be taking place. So I'm taking an hour to spend time with my friends for the first time in a month. Do not DARE tell me that I am shunning my responsibilities, when you have no idea of the diplomatic missions I have been on!" The winds finally calmed as she forced her temper back down. "Now," she said, jerking the scrolls away from Halcyon, "if you are through with your pointless lectures, I suggest you head back to the temple. And perhaps when I get back, we'll discuss your future as General...if there is a future..." With a bit of a glare, she turned and stalked off, back to where her friends lay.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:10 pm
Aimiea looked at Rygor and smiled. "Well if you're not wanting to go speak with them, then I am here for you to talk to" she stated with a smile. "I like those tricks...all I can do is control the weather...that's so lame" she stated with a laugh afterwards.

Amara looked at him and shook her head. "I hope that you're right too" she stated with a nod. She hugged herself looking at him. "So what's on the agenda as of now?" she questioned. When he was here, she was his traveling companion, for he was a wonderer and she was a feral rogue.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff