Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:39 pm
Kane reappears in the human world."well that is taken care of,now where is that clone?"Kane asks"hey wait I know that faint spiritual pressure .what is Kh-Avindoing he?.I guess she is investigating the human world too."Kane says"Hey Tabuu!Come here!"Kane calls,his clone appears in front of him."yea what ?"the clone says"I need another clone do you think you can morph sacred Gizo into a human?"Kane asks hlding out his other sword."Sure."the clone says."decieve the eyes of the light curse number 9,shadow decieve morph."the clone says with both hands over the sword.the sword glows and morphs into a clone."I am human ?weird."Kane's second clone says."listen .I need you to go to school for me sacred gizo . do not talk to any one.if I sound like a girl than they will think I ditched class .can you do that?"Kane asks"Sure master" his second clone says."Tabuu keep watching Lolek."Kane said"Yea yea get a grip"his first clone says"good I must go train do a good job"Kane goes back to the dangai andleaves.

[his other sword is a female spirit]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:03 am
"Damn.People technically shouldn't know I'am here but I have the only stealth suit of this desighn,I really need to get my sqaud hooked up."A voice sounding like Kh-Avin murmured.
The girl looked up."Hmmm?"She seems confused.On the other hand kh-avin seemed surprised she could hear him.  

kh-avin
Crew

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:06 am
"sorry about napping in the courtyard and not helping you before"Kane sas with a look of embarassment."I realy need to start staying awake"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 am
"Damn this stealth suit works for othing."Kh-avin said as Kane spoke."No problem.I was hoping to see if Roozu was from the Kenpachi era of sqaud 11 or mine.If it is mine then I need her help."
Meanwhile the girl whom Kh-avin was near could'nt help but look at her classmates in paranoia.She spots the shinigami and moves her head back.  

kh-avin
Crew

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 am
"I need you to ask her if she was under Kenpachi Zaraki or not.I'll need her help."He said as he seemed to shift his ocus to something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:53 am
"I will ask .but you do notice that girl can see me rihgt?it is pretty akward with us acting as if we do not notice her she just makes it hard for me to speak if I know someone in this world can see me."Kane says with a confused voice.  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 am
((this whole RP segment is not my character))
What the hell?I thought I was crazy.There...the-there are people dressed like freaks,talking about lord knows what.I have to see a doctor.She raised her hand and said"Mr.toto,I need to go to the infirmiry.""Okay."She walked out of the class room,down the hall,took the second right,first left,strait on down to see the nurse."Hey Reika."Said the voice of a boy in an ever so pleasant tone.She didn't care she wasn't even sure if he was real.She needed a doctor and she wont stop for anything.Maybe i'am just deh-oh wait no that can't be.I have been drinking too much water for that.Maybe I hit my head at some point.She entered the nurse room,and was dissapointed to see she was out sick."Damn it!"[first I see some kid writing on the chalk boards all throughout the school.Then in History class,during the lecture on nagasaki Some guy with weird hair started to write that he was the devil,now these strange ghost seem to be appearing.What is wrong with the school?Everyone ignores them-unless I'am the only one who sees them,wait thats not right that one girl saw them too.She ran off to see if the ghosts were still in the classroom.They were.She ran outside and grabbed her bike.maybe I can beat the crazy out!she thought to herself as she rode off to the dojo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:15 am
((Me again))
"Well shes off to somewhere,the infirmiry.Anyways your right,A spiritually aware human can creep me out occasionally too depending on how they act."Kh-Avin looked out the window."Thank you.I shall return."He said as he dissappeared.  

kh-avin
Crew

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:40 am
"well...later i guess...."Kane says"Gah!what is going on?"Kane holds his head"I see a woman being killed by an espada."It cuts to a flash back.

a little boy and a woman are running ."We must hurry."the woman says."Why mother ?why must we run from them they are friendly to me."the boy says"they are not anymore son."the woman says.the woman trips and someone walks toward her."huh I was wondering why the boy's spiritual pressure was odd.his mother is a shinigami."the man pulls out a swordand stabs the woman as she yells for her son."KANE!!!"the woman yells."MOM!!!"the child yells,the child is knocked out and wakes up in los nochez."Hey Kid.your awake."it goes back to reality.

"No..It cannot be.I am an arrancar shinigami hybrid."Kane says"but who?....Who killed my mother?"kane says in a sorrowful tone  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 pm
A girl walks into the Classroom, looking around, she notices all the classmates talking, feeling uneasy, she starts her first day of school, she sits down to the nearest seat, ignoring the kids taunting her Bright Red Hair, sweatdrop  

lDelta

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm

((Hey there! Just telling you that you should make an Rp profile before joining the RP. ^_^))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm
(( Right Sorreh ^.^, I am still kinda new to Gaia, i suppose, biggrin )) xp  

lDelta

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 pm
((It's ok User Image But weren't we all new at some time. . .except AdminXP))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 pm
(( Been searching round the, Erm, How do i make a Rp Profile? biggrin ))
xd  

lDelta

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm
"wow class is starting in five minutes!I have to get in my gigai."Kane says flash stepping away."Ah,here it is.Alioop!"Kane says doing a nose dive into his gigai."Gotta hurry!"Kane says running to class."Just in time."Kane says.Kane slides into the classroom on both feet just before the bell rings,Kane sits down and then,"RIIIIIIIIIIING"The bell starts ringing.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff