Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mer's March Customs - WINNERS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 am
Editted Uncommon

.:Regular Editted Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Saeran
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Withdrawn
Breed: Shire
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Appearance wise, best to look at the reference image to see exactly what I want. I'd like it if he was on the bulkier lines (draft lines-the wider legs ones). For his mane and tail, I'd like it if they were editted, in any style that you think would suit him. Eye colour, maybe gray? I'd also like some feathering around the bottom of his legs/hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Horse design: [X1]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag Feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane+tail+feathering  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 am
Edited Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Miranda
Owner: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Temper: Thoughtful
Breed: Spirited

Description:
As adult=
Horn color- Pale gold, darker then both her body and hair
Horn style- see edits (no I’m not asking for a completely edited horn)
Eye color- Pale blue
Hair color- White gold is the best way I can describe it. Basically it should be white in color but with golden hues for the shading. ((I had a few issues with the color ref I got for it so just focus around the white area mostly for that.))
Mane style- see edits
Tail style- traditional lion-esque uni tail
Tail color- the hair on the tail should match her hair color and the coat/fur should match the rest of her body
Main body color- Pale creamy golden in color, it should be a bit darker then her mane. A bit dusty/old looking.
Body markings- On her legs, particularly on the areas facing out and at her joints there should be pale pink scars, mostly thin scratches with a few larger ones.
-Around the base of her horn I would like there to be a golden star burst shape
-around her eyes I would like a series of golden dots and thin swirls/stripes to give her a more regal appearance. They should draw attention to her eyes. I leave the pattern itself up to you. ^^
Hoof color- Somewhere between her coat color and horn color.

As foal=
Same base colors as an adult but much brighter. She should not, however, have a broken horn or any scars.
No edits on her as a foal.

As basket=
If this is allowed if not please ignore this section entirely. I would like the basket to be black with golden white bands ((like her body as an adult)) and a blue gem like her eyes. On the top I’d like there to be a white calla lily, either drawn on to the basket itself or as an actual flower whichever works.

Reference Image(s): Full Body Basic positioning ref
Hair ref (sorry that it’s blurry my camera went insane)
Base/Basic color refs
Lily accessory(again sorry about the blurriness)
Which stage you want them to start as?: basket please
Default accessory color(s)?: as foal- whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: something a bit darker or neutral in color
Tag feather color: something that looks nice

Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Note-all edits should only be on her adult form
Hair edits- This is where my description skills begin to fail. I want her mane to fall down somewhere between the base of her throat and the middle of her chest in length. It should be loose waves/curls for the most part. I would like her to have shortish bangs that come down to around her eyebrows or just a little past. They should by kinda clumped together and somewhat fluffy looking. ((I have pictures! see refs)) They should be parted by her horn. Now for the really fun part; running from bellow her bangs on either side I would like there to be somewhat thick sections of hair. These sections should be pulled back in a gentle arc/hoopish type shape ((again I have pics)) and tied behind her head, fastened by a ribbon. ((see jewelry))

Jewelry edits- Around her tail I would like there to be a long, thin, black band of thorns wrapping around it. The band should start at her rump and end about 3/4s of the way down.

-Around the base of her tail ((where it meets her rump)) I would like there to be a ribbon and lily ornament. ((see refs to look at the lilies)) The ribbon should be the same shade of blue as her eyes and look tattered. It should be tied around her tail and hang down.

-Around her neck I would like there to be the same type of ribbon and lily ornament but with the lilies having little to no stems this time. The ribbon should be tied in the front so you can see it hanging down beneath the lilies.

-In her hair, where it’s pulled back, I would like there to be a single stemless lily fastened into it by a long ribbon. I’m not sure if it will be possible to have the lily seen with the angle their heads are at, I guess it depends on how fluffy her mane turns out. So if the lily can’t be seen just leave it out, I would definitely like to see the ribbon, though, if at all possible.

-Around all four ankles I would like there to be ribbons like those in her mane, tail, and around her neck. On top of those ribbons I would like there to be a single band, on each ankle, of the same black thorn band as the one around her tail.

Facial edits- I want her to look sad or like she’s thinking of something that troubles her

Horn edits- as an adult I would like her horn to be broken off about a quarter down. It should be a clean break and smooth. ((I had this okayed but if you’d rather not mess with it don’t worry about it))

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Hatsumigirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 am
Edited Uncommon

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Dawn of Light
Owner: Hatsumigirl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Regal
Breed: Arabian Horsebreed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She has blue eyes. Her hair is medium length. She has beads in her hair.
Reference image(s): White Arabian
Saddle and Reins
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Whatever fits
Tag feather color: Whatever fits
Hair/Clothing Edits: For her hair I want 70's multicolor beads all in her hair. I want her to be as ornate as possible. Her saddle and reins are the same color as th pic in reference.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 am
Edited Uncommon (Regular)

Wadulesi Woya aka Lesi

Name of horse: Wadulesi Woya (Wah-dew-lay-see Woe)
~ Nickname: Lesi (lay-see)
Owner: Kaisanti
Temper: Graceful
Breed: Kawani
Edition: Horsebreed
Mate: Gvnega Tsuna

Description:
~ Body: coffee-cream 'palomino' base (something like this #e1cda6) with white 'cloud-like' markings extending up from her white legs to curl over her shoulder, and up her hindquarters. Also a double 'winged' shape marking on her forehead. Ref

~ Chest: White lettering runs along both shoulders from the front up to curl round the top point Text ref

~Legs: Mostly white, front legs have white 'socks' the same colour as her base coat. The feather is longer and silkier than normal. But her hooves are still visable at the front.

~ Ear: Her right (our left) ear is white.

~ Eyes: A soft rich amber honey colour.

~ Mane & tail: Both are long and flowing, gradiated from soft milk-tea brown to dark rich chocolate. She has one braid low down on her neck near her withers, falling over her side. Its tied off by a feather-shaped carved charm in this stone. Style; graceful, thick and luxurious, wind swept and slightly tangled, exact style up to you.

~Hooves: Front hooves are very dark brown with faint pale stripes. Back hooves are a pale cream with darker stripes.

User Image

Accesories: Her theme is 'Native Indian'.
Bangles and bracelets on her legs. Exotic silver necklace.

~ Feathers: Two small Blue Jay feathers tied into her mane, behind the ear (but with the tie visable), and two longer Blue Jay feathers tied to the top of her tail. Not like the premade feathers, more natural.

~Bracelets:
- Front leg closest to us: this wooden bangle just above her knee. With something like this multi-string bracelet at her ankle.
- Front leg furthest from us:
This looped around, low down around her feathers, but with this pendant or this one in place of the coin. And This cuff in silver on the same leg, above her knee.
- Far side, hind leg: This bracelet (joined at front like This ) below hock on far side, facing front. In silver with blue-green stones the same as the feather charm.
- Closest hind leg: This bracelet wrapped around her feathering.

~Necklace: Like this but in silver with a blue-green crystal like this..

~~All metal jewlery is silver, so long as it looks ok.

Reference Image(s): Lesi portrait || Main body image (ignore the mane/tail) (both drawn by me) || Hair refs || items
Which stage you want them to start as? :Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist's Choice
Tag Bg: The Kawani village, or something related if possible
Tag Frame color: Colourist's Choice
Tag Feather color: One the same as the Blue Jay feathers on her mane/tail, one in the two the colours of her coat.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 am
.:Edited Uncommon (Cerynei):.
Name of horse: Doctor Ciaran Lorc-Os
Owner: hanging gallow
Temper: Magnanimous
Breed: Oc Cosplay Cerynei
Description:

Eye color: Bright purple (not pinkish purple please), almost glowing in appearance.
Body color: Black, matching his mane and antlers.
Hair color: Black, curly.
Hair style: Custom, I would like to get him long soft curls (long enough that they somewhat pile around his feet) and sort of pinned up loosely with a brooch looking hair piece with a purple gem in the center (or more so where the two ends meet) and somewhat loose Celtic knot design and the pin to resemble more like a snake, where the head of the snake would be a latch and the body wavy. I would like his curls to fall around and somewhat in his face as well, overall a messy look.
For his antlers I would like a tangled silver chain with a tear drop shaped pendant hanging towards the middle with a purple gem with a light glow to be in it, black antlers as well.
I would like for his tail and his leg feathering to be somewhat a little longer and curly and the tuff on his ears to be a little curly.
Around his neck a thick silver cuff style color, however I would like towards the middle of his neck to end and curl with triskele with a fair amount of gap to allow another tear dropped shaped purple pendant to hang from it and to link both sides together (this pendant should be larger than the one in his antlers).
He should also have a set of rectangular glasses on his nose, little frames to none on them.
*I do request the purple look purple not a pinkish purple please and the black to be a some what dark black and not too greyish in color.

-Foal Stage- All black with the slight curls around his mane, leg feathering, tail, and ears if possible.
I would like though, for him to have the pendant from his antlers on the adult stage to be around his neck as a foal, to fit him like a necklace would.

-Basket-Your pick <3

Reference image(s):
HairStyle <-- loose and messy curls much like this girl here (and I did gain permission from Thamin to use her as a reference it is located via pm if you would like me to show it I can)
Hair Brooch
Triskele
Tear Shaped Pendant <--Something like this for the tear shaped pendant but upside down from the way it is in the picture.
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Variations on light/dark purple to black.
Tag frame color: Variations on the light/dark purple to black.
Tag feather color: Variations on light purple/dark purple to black.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Zydrate® xencorinate
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Analgesic
Breed: Zydrate Cosplay ( Repo! The Genetic Opera Cosplay at the bottom of the cert)
Description
Eye color: Neon blue
Hair color: Red and black
Hair style: See hair ref
Mane Length: to the shoulders
Tail Length: to the ground
Full body: Tanned Skin colored cover with thin pale scar marks. Scars running the length of his back leg from right below the Zydrate gun mlp style marking reading " I can't feel nothin' at all! "
MLP Style marking: Zydrate gun on his bum of course (See refs)
Marking on Cheek: Geneco Logo (See ref)
Hooves: Neon blue
Reference image(s):
Hair Ref: ( Girl on the far right) http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/zydrateAddicts.jpg
Zydrate gun: either style works ( the vial on the back should glow neon blue )
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/Zgunfinishedlarge2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/23uss5.jpg
GeneCo Logo: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/3246113990_dbed3cc528.jpg
Neon Blue Color: (ignore the first bottle ) http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/Tonic_water_uv.jpg
Background pic: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/j63a0y.png
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: flesh colored
Tag feather color: Neon blue
Hair/clothing edits: Dreadlock style hair in red in black

Lita and I have both know the other is going for a Zydrate cosplay of the opposite gender and neither of us has a problem with it. If permission needs to be posted else where, it can be.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Agneza

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:01 am
Edited uncommon, please

Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: Sakari
Owner: EvilMadness666
Temper (one word for horse's personality): sweet
Breed: chocolate chip cookie and milk
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
- eye color: green color
- hair color: milk
- hair stile: long/long
Reference image(s):
- how she should look like: x
- picture I took colors from for plushie: x
- some more pictures taht could help: x
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Tag frame color: chocolate brown
Tag feather color: brown/beige and white/light brown
Hair/clothing edits: hair should be milk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 am
Commons

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: renarde minako
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: seathi
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blue scale color from dark to light (from tail to head) with sea star and shell on. Long white hair (don't really know the hairstyle available for seathi), gold eyes.
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): clamshell
Default accessory color(s)?: white
Tag frame color: blue
Tag feather color: blue  

renarde minako

miss meami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 am
Commons

.:Usdia :.
Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Opal
Owner: miss meami
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: birthstone
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): opal birthstone color, long braided hair
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/niconel/Soquili/plushies/opal.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbow
Tag frame color: rainbow
Tag feather color: rainbow  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 am
EDITED UNCOMMON!

Name of horse: Diana
Owner: Soarin`
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Kind
Okie she's going to be #EDCBF9 With a very light touch of white spotting over her body. Large spots and some very defined smaller spots (The defined ones will only be on her bum and they will be hearts)

Her hair is going to be white.

The ribbons and dress #D48EEE

The hair will look like this: http://www.clearleadinc.com/site/images/Wedding-Hairstyle2_img.jpg

The flowers will be a light purple.

Her tail will also be long and curly like the picture with the same sort of style.

This is the dress she'll be in: http://enchantedemeraldforestbridal.com/images/uploads/WhiteJasminLaceyTopSkirtSetOS.jpg

The only difference is I want the laces to show more then they do on the dress. I'd like it to be more corseted on the top.

As for her neck I'd like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25190318@N03/2740571623/ Except I want the rose to be 'real' and not a sewn on rose like in the pic. The coller will be white the rose will be a light purple to match the dress.

She will have purple freckling over her nose and her eyes will be a light purple. The pupil will be a darker purple.

Also the middle of her face is going to be a lighter purple then her body so the freckles show up better.

The hair by her hooves will be extra feathery and white. Her hooves will also be white.
Reference image(s): All Above
Default accessory color(s)?: Purple
Tag frame color: Purple
Tag feather color: Purple and White
Hair/clothing edits: All Above n-n  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 am
Edited Uncommon

Colorist wanted:
Any
Name of horse: Set'sul
Owner: Capricorn Sunchai
Temper: Relaxed
Description: Black base, to start off- hooves should also stay black. Markings should be in a tribal-esque style in a violet color- swirls or random markings are fine; eyes should be the same color as the markings. His mane and tail should be black and streaked with thin lines of purple. See reference images for more details- nothing has to be exact, it's kind of open-ended as long as the colors are right. cx
Reference image(s): Other pets, same idea: [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver/White
Tag frame color: Something that matches.
Tag feather color: Something that matches.

Hair/clothing edits: His forelock I would like like this and the main body of his mane should be like this, mostly. It can be tweaked to make it easier or whatever; basically, longish mane with a forelock that covers his eyes. His tail can look somewhat like the standard 'short' style, but a little bit longer and styled to match his mane.

Both mane and tail can have a couple white feathers tied into it. His fetlocks and underbelly should be long rather than the standard kind (somewhat like the Angeni style?).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 am
Rare Slot

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ikuto
Owner: Random Artist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sly
Breed: Cosplay; Shugo Chara
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Like the reference below <3
Reference image(s):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/Ikuto8.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/Ikuto6.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/Ikuto10.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/Ikuto5.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/Ikuto4.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/Ikuto2.png

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you :3
Tag frame color: Up to you :3
Tag feather color: Up to you :3
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair edits like references above. I would to leave the tail trailing near the bottom. Honestly, I would like to leave the adaptation of clothing (doesn't have to fit as clothing does on a human, so you can adapt it however to the horse lines) and coloring up to you. Ex: Luke (cited with Zero Dream's permission) I dont want him peach-toned like a regular cosplay, but just anything else you decide goes. One theme I would like on him would be delicate crosses. For example, a cross necklace around his neck & a delicate silver chain with crosses wrapped around his tail?

revenant aria

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 am
Unedited Uncommon (Cerynei )

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nikki
Owner: Yumitoko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sweet
Breed: Northern Cerynei
Base coat colour: white
Stripes: Lilac
Hair: short default hair style in white with navy blue tip.
Tail: Brided, white with a navy blue tip.
eyes: turquoise and black around the rim of the eyes as if eyelined.
also i'd like similar face marking to Akuba (refed soquili).
Reference image(s):
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l162/Yumitoko/Akubauncertfirst.png
he's my soquili so i can ref off him.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?:
Default Accessories:
grey 3 hoop earring.
beaded bracelets, thread black and beads navy blue
tail feather and feather both navy blue with white tips
Tag frame color: Navy Blue
Tag feather color: Navy Blue and white  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am
Unedited Uncommon

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Doesn't matter; they're all wonderful colorist.
Name of horse: Ayita
Owner: malhith
Temper: shy
Breed: spirited?
Description:
one eye: 79A572
other eye: 94C08C
hair style-mane: medium
hair style-tail: braided
mane and tail color: emerald green, black, and silver
hoof color: silvery-ish.
Body color: black
Body decorations?: She has silvery and emerald green colored swirls with some flowers (ex- ref. 2) on her body. For the swirls: feel free to have fun with them; I'm not picky
Reference Image(s): Swirls-Ex1, swirls-ex2
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: shades of greens, silvers, and black (or, whatever would look best!!)
Tag Frame color: same as above
Tag Feather color: same as above
Extra bit of info: Have fun with this...if you think something would look better...go for it. (:  

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:31 am
Edited Uncommon (Regular) Soquili

Colorist wanted: Merangue! biggrin
Name of horse: Hyde
((I picture the name Jekyll written where the name normally is, but scratched out, and then HYDE written above it in a splattery font))
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Temper:Predatory & Egocentric
Breed: ?Cosplay
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Description:
This in effect is a cosplay of Mr. Hyde from the novel (and its various adaptations) of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I'm integrating a few inspirations/incarnations of the character, although the strongest connection would be the version from the musical, Jekyll & Hyde.

Body: The body color would be based on the Grullo (real) horse coloration:
Grullo 1
Grullo 2
Grullo 3 - My favorite version

Mane/Tail: Black, ragged, and long. The best comparison I can draw is to Sosiqui's unpelted hawkwalker, Tiercel (referenced with permission from Sosi):
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/King/Certed/Tiercelcert1.jpg (not asking for an exact copy by any means, but this gives the kind of look/feel I imagine). So messy, long, bedragled - but almost in the smexy, dangerous bad boy kind of way. Short sideburns would also be neat, underneath that mess of hair.

Eyes: blue

Expression: Edited. A big, sickeningly snarly grin and mean eyes. A dangerous, hungering grin.

Clothing:

• A tophat set at an angle on his head
    Tophat
  • A white dress shirt that has the cuffs unbuttoned and is all torn up and bloody
    Sabin models this idea well
  • victorian cloak thrown over the far shoulder
    Sabin also models a victorian cape
    More simple - shows the layers - the capelet and collar over the longer cape
    Note: a waistcoat between the cape and white shirt is optional

• A cane (straight, black with silver knob at top) leaning against his raised leg, blood splatters on the head

• MAYBE: a mostly empty beaker laying on the ground behind him, a few drops of red liquid in it. Colorist's discretion.

Tag Background: Dark Victorian - this image, maybe:
http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/hyde/london-fog.jpg

Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items