Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm
Katie looked up at him, "How can you be so sure?"

john looked in the directoin Chi was looking, "Go see him," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 pm
She looked at both of them, she was quite shocked at what both of them had said and she didnt know what to say. She got up and looked ember in the eyes "and how exactly would you plan on doing that ember" she said softly, she never disrespected ember and she didnt know why, she usually had no problem disrespecting other people but just not him.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm
kabal took his helemt off and scratched his head "thats the thing u cant be sure all u can do is hope and try" he said clamly smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Taking out what looked like a buidness card and handed it to her." Come to my study later tonight around elevenish and show that to a guard " Ember said as he tried not to look at john but did anyway.  

SuperShitFace

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:33 pm
She looked at the card and she smiled, she never smiled around other people she found it a weakness but she did it before she could think about it, "Ok i will" she said and her cell rang and she answered it "oh no rex got out, ill see you later ember" she said and jumped off the balcony and went back to her house and put her dog up then took a cold shower. (i g2g ill be on tomorrow night)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm
( k )
" i'll be looking forward to it " Ember said with a smile as she ran off.  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 pm
"Yeah I guess," Katie finally said, giving up, "I'm gunna go see what my d- I mean John is up to."

John could not watch Ember and Chi any more. He silently turned and walked away, trying to hide the emotion on his face, "I need to kill somehting," he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:48 pm
"Ill happily duel you, if u want a real work out " Ember said as he quickly caught up to john.  

SuperShitFace

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:48 pm
kabal smiled "ok sohuld i come along" asked kabal wanting to make sure she didnt get hurt sicnce she wash is only allie  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm
John stopped, "You know, a duel doesn't sound too bad right now," he grabbed the sword off of one of his men's backs, "get ready for hell," he smiled.

"Ok," Katie said, "but stay in the shadows so nobody sees you."

((g2g for tonight sry))  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:54 pm
kabal changed into a normal lokoed person and faded "alright" he said lcmaly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:04 pm
(k)
Laughing Ember drew his blade and it made a sharp noise as every sword did coming out of his sheath. Geting in to is stance he held his blade out in front of him and wait with a grin as he cracked his neck a couple times.  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 am
John charged, aiming for Ember's chest, but instead of hitting him in the chest, he ran behind Ember and brought his blade down across his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:34 pm
Twirling around Ember blocked the attack " Never go for the back side it shows weakness and cowardness " He said as he kicked John in the stomach sending him flyng into a wall.  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 pm
"Ah! I still see I have much to learn in the art of swordplay," she smiled and lunged again.

Katie was walking whe she thought she heard something. She stopped and turned around, "Hmm," she said as she continued walking, "Must just be my imagination."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff