Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Imp's Customs - Winners p13! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:33 pm
UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Nan
Owner: sailormoon72491
Temper: Dim-witted Or absent-minded.
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Eyes: Dark pink, like her back swirl
Body: She'll be pink, white, and a darker pink (ref pictures for this) She'll have dark pink swirls on her back, and spots on her legs the same color. Color refs in ref pictures too.
Hair: Hair will be medium-long wavyish edited mane and tail. her mane will be the dark pink color of her swirl, and her tail will have pink near the lily flower, and quickly fad into white.
Hooves: Same pink as her swirls.
Accessories She'll have a Lily necklace, silver chains, and white lily. As well as a lily at her butt on the top of her tail.
Reference image(s):
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Which stage you want them to start as?:Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Pink/dark pink/white (like her body)
Tag frame color: a dark pink color (like her swirl color
Tag feather color: lighter pink (Like the base colors)
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair: Hair will be medium-long wavyish edited mane and tail. her mane will be the dark pink color of her swirl, and her tail will have pink near the lily flower, and quickly fad into white.
Accessories She'll have a Lily necklace, silver chains, and white lily. As well as a lily at her butt on the top of her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:55 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Lord Balthazar
Owner: Thamin
Temper: Hot-Headed
Breed: Cosplay (or Guild Wars God)
Description:
Eye color - Black scelara, white Iris, no pupil.
Hair color - Black with the tips of the longer pieces being red as though they were dipped in blood.
Body - Skin tone uncertain to me at this time. He is based off of a humanoid being, thus I would assume the skin tone would be that of flesh. However, he is a god, and as such I would like him to have a tone other than flesh. The mural depicts him having a grayish blue tone. I like this tone, but if you feel a different one would be better, then by all means you have artistic freedom to do it however you wish. There are cuts on his forelegs, open but not bleeding. Tattoos on his shoulders in dark blood red.
hooves - black - edges like he's stepped in blood.
Reference image(s):
Mural of Balthazar in Ascalon City
Concept art of the Guild Wars Balthazar by Kekai Kotaki.
Quick head sketch by me
cut clarification
Azzan (and his expression)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: You pick
Tag frame color: Blood red
Tag feather color: Colored like flames
Hair/clothing edits: Hair - I'd like his hair to be knee length, wild thick and wispy, the tips on shorter pieces turned up like there is a large fan under him blowing up. Same with his tail, though it should go to almost the ground.
Helmet- The helm is bronze. The helmet does not cover all his face, but there is a piece that comes down his nose. The helmet has three (or two, if the smaller ones on top are a problem) sets of horns on it, silver or steel (silver colored metal) at the base of each horn connecting it to the bronze helm. Fiery etchings in his helm.
Cape- The cape is black, torn and tattered around the edges (cape edges referenced in the concept art). It drapes part way down his back then off of his body behind him to the ground. the cape lays under his hair.
Collar- The collar isnt really a collar so to speak, it is more of a clasp (but not really) for his cape. It is made up of skulls, all shapes and sizes, and goes from the corner of each side of the cape over his shoulders. It does not connect, but instead it is the weight of the skulls that keeps his cape over his shoulders.
Expression - I'd like him to have more of a serious look if possible, just change the smile to something less happy; maybe something like Azzan's?

Side note - I do not want the sword or the armor featured in the reference images. Also, the descriptions above are for reference. If you feel like you can do better justice by making a slight change or doing something different, feel free to use artistic freedom.  

Thamin

Lonely Member

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:55 pm
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Alban
Owner: Laroawan
Temper: gallant
Breed: Tribal
Description:
coat: very dark brown fading to black around the ankles, with some highlights of reddy/orange brown mixed into his coat.
markings: golden orange markings climbing up legs like vines with a glowing look to them (see reference image). Should have one creeping vine coming up onto or near the him on the back leg and 3/4 of the way on front.
hair: flaxen to dark orange
style: custom mane and tail
eyes:a warm yellow/gold
hooves: grey with an orange tinge
Reference image(s):
Character -I'm trying to capture the general characteristics of this guy. Leg markings should look like the gold markings on fins. Hair should be similiar to orange on lower fin with yellow/flaxen highlight.
I have permission to use the designs and this image as a reference from Ravenfyre the colorist.
Rough Outline Just to give a general idea
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: red
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: bronze, brass, chocolate brown
Hair/clothing edits: mane: his mane has bangs that come down over his face (see images) and is long flowing down both sides of his neck. Looks slightly windswept with a few braids with red beads braided into them.
tail: similiar to the standard medium tail but more windswept, same color as mane.
Note: Feel free to take some creative license with the mane and tail.
legs: extra feathering of the hair around the ankles  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Ersa (goddess of dew)
Owner: bella dea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Irritable
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
- Her base color is pure Black
- 4 Glowing Dodgerblue Runes [x] [x] [x] [x]
~~~~- along her back
~~~~- down one of her back legs
~~~~- down her muzzle
- Her hair will be white that fades to black at the tips.
- Her legs will start out white at the bottom and fade slowly to the black base color
- Same with her muzzle, White at the tip that fades to black
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Complimentary
Tag frame color: Complimentary
Tag feather color: Complimentary
Hair/clothing edits:
- Pin straight long hair, with a few loose braids here and there. Bangs that fall over her eyes, but doesnt block them completely.
- A white lace chocker that ties into a bow on the back of her neck [x] , two bands of the lace on her front legs and one at the top of her tail that ties into a small bow on the side.
- A head peice that is all silver [x] with sapphire gem stones instead of the black ones.
- Small water droplets that curl around her body [x]
( The pet in the background on this ref was also commissioned by me and i received the colorist permission to tweak the idea. (Kitsy~fox) )  

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm
UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili - Cosplay Edition:.
Name of horse: Honlon
Owner: Teh Cheryl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Diverse
Breed: Pet Shop of Horrors Cosplay

Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Mane + Tail :: Black; Edited
Eyes :: Gold
Body :: Pinks, reds, oranges, etc. See Description.
Hooves :: Black
Dream Catcher :: None; See Description under "Ribbon"

Description:

Hair: Mane should be edited as seen in reference "Honlon 2". There are two different metal crowns but I prefer the one in said reference. The crown itself should be a gold, and the flowers are a mix of light pink and oranges. The tail should be edited to match the style of the mane; the tail should be straight and long enough to just brush the ground.

Body: For base colors, see the reference "Dragon - Colors" below. Any colors used on the dragon can be used in any variation on the mare's body softly blended together.

The designs on the body should be of any design involving the plum blossoms (including stray petals) in gold and can be outlines or fully colored (colorist's choice and artistic license). They should be mostly on her body and stretching to her legs. The designs fade just as she has short cream/white stockings that fade up her legs. (I don't have any particular idea for how the flowers/pattern is arranged so just do whatever you feel works best [since this is a partial ???/Colorist's Choice design, let me know if I might need to send more funds to cover for that.])

Ribbon: A deep red (or black; Colorist's preference) ribbon should be tied around her neck in come to a neat bow which rests a bit lower her her chest. The ribbon can be of a solid color or have a light floral design (again, of colorist's choice). Feel free to guage if a floral design is overdone on the body.

Face: Around the face, deepen the area around the eyes a bit, like eyeliner, and some pink-ish eyeshadow feeling, like a Chinese porcelain doll.

Reference Image(s)::
[ Plum Blossoms ] [ Dragon - Colors ] [ Honlon 1 ] [ Honlon 2] [ Honlon Side Reference ] [ Honlon 3 - Headdress Emphasis ] [ Honlon 4 ]

(If you need more references, let me know. There are limited picture of her but I can keep looking.)

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):: Adult

Edits wanted:: Hair, headdress, ribbon, and tail.

Default accessory color(s)?: Oranges, reds, and pinks. [See reference "Dragon - Colors"]

Tag Frame color: Pink/Orange {'Soquili' on the bottom of the tag should be light orange/red as well as the color of his name on the tag.}
Tag Feather color:
Left feather - White at top to gold at bottom.
Right feather - Pink at top red/orange fades.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 pm
RARE

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Haven
Owner: Jinxeh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Rough
Breed: Myst IV Cosplay
Concept:
First off, his concept is a cosplay not of a character, but a place in the game Myst IV. He is the counterpart to Spire who is his brother and who is also a cosplay of a different place in the same game. He would reflect the idea of a soquili who is wild and rough and has lived alone in the wilderness for many years, but has a steadfast heart underneath,
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Horn would be gold.
Hooves would be gold.
Hair would be a tangled and matted brown with hints of olive green,
reminiscent of a jungle.
Hairstyle basically being rough and tangled, think of a matted beard that has been unkempt
for quite some time on an exile/castaway/prisoner.
Body colour: Colouring would be reminiscent of the Age of Haven, as per the reference pictures. See the first
reference picture for an idea I had but it's not necessary to follow it exactly, and indeed interpretation is quite welcomed! But the overall base body colour would match the first reference picture.
Eyes: Deep emerald green

Reference Image(s): http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havencustom.jpg <-- for the actual concept
Other pictures of the age of Haven, which he is based on:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenshipwreck2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenshipwreck.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenagain.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenview.jpg

Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist's choice
Tag bg: picture of Haven if possible please
Tag frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
1. Some autumn leaves (Browns, reds, golds, orange leaves) and twigs also caught in his mane and tail.
2. Wooden armour (sort of leg-guards and then a backplate that is held on with wooden frame, and from the back, are attached swathes of leaves, a bit like those seen on the trees here:
(they might resemble wings except they are too small for proper wings and certainly are attached to the backplate)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenhighres.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenplant.jpg
3. Several spears that have been caught in the backplate, they may or may not have partly broken off.  

Jinxeh

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:17 pm
RARE

PS: I'm New!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Tiirai
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Free-Spirited
Breed: OC Phoenix

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Eyes are bright purple. Body is yellow with a bit of a white fade toward throat and belly, with some red/orange here and there that offers a resemblance to fire. Mane/tail are edited to have a poofy and sort of feathery appearance, very dark gray in color with a faint sort of oily multi-colorshift effect interspersed with areas where the locks are colored in bright rainbow streaks. I want the hair to be long, but a bit more in keeping with the way it looks in the ref images. Muzzle and lower half of legs are just the dark gray color, hooves are white. Has various tribal looking markings in black on different parts of her body (shown on horse ref in magenta).

Reference image(s): The horse image is to show the markings and perhaps a generic look for her. The others are cosplay pets I've gotten modeled after it (the one named Kheelee is a CYO I got from Kimera Den and probably the best color reference) and the original (oooooold) picture that they were modeled after.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/phoenixsoqmarkings.jpg (sorry it's messy I was trying to do this fast. >>; )
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/kimera/Kheelee-2.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/kitsusagi/seer.jpg
http://randommind.virtue.nu/anaktesyn
http://randommind.virtue.nu/ancientphoenixc.jpg (one of my first forays into photoshop... gawd it sucks)

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: White/purple
Tag frame color: Yellow
Tag feather color: Gray feathers / bright rainbow colors.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Poofy, sort of feathery tresses for mane and tail following the general theme of the style on the horse lineart and the original phoenix image. Perhaps toss in some braids or something if you feel thusly inspired. XD I'm easy. >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Sunchaser
Owner: Vollyballrocks91
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Tribal
Description: ((It's a lot easier to just follow the main reference image but I'll write it all out anyway ^^))
Gray body with 2 large redish orange slashes across her back that fade into purple and one smaller one in between the two large ones. A purple blaze on her forehead/nose that fades into redish orange and back to purple. A boomerang shaped slash on her shoulder that also starts purple, fades to redish orange and then back to purple. And one more on her neck starting at the hairline that starts redish orange that fades to purple. Hoovea are also gray but a lighter shade of gray. Light blue eyes. Rainbow socks ((Definitely look at the reference image for that)) The mane is yellow in the middle and then fades to orange and finally to red as it gets to the outside. The tail is the same except it starts blue in the middle and fades out to purple at the edge.
Reference image(s): Sunchaser
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: One feather redish orange fading to yellow and the other blue fading to purple.
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like the hair sort of like it is on the reference picture. A little longer than the average mane length and have it look wind blown slightly. Same with the tail, somewhere in between the average length and the longer style, without it touching the ground, also a bit wind blown. I hope that's a good enough description ^^;
Soquili for hair reference
Permission to use Princess as reference  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:48 pm
REG UNEDITED

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Houka
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Description: See ref for over all
eye color: bright blue ( 0e68ee )
hair color: Creme ( fffbed ) and Honey ( cc7900 )
hair style: Braided for mane and tail like the body color
random colored pastel bead of your choice
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Yumas/Houka.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory's please
Tag frame color: 9cff9c
Tag feather color: White and Creme with Honey tips

Price: 450k  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:48 pm
COMMON

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Imp <3
Name of horse: Oncorhynchus mykiss
Owner: dracoXK
Temper (one word for horse's personality): bright
Breed: Seathi
~hair is black (reference image) with rainbow beads woven in her hair
~Eyes are bright rainbow, one is red-orange-yellow the other is green-blure-indigo-purple.
~Her body should be a faded rainbow. The light-red at her head, and ending with the faded purple on her tail. Not bright like her eyes though
~ Hooves are black and fins are black as well. Around her tail if she could have beaded bracelets in rainbows. And around her ankles too.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/usagiXK/ref/Christina_Aguilera_beaded_hair_hand.jpg for the hair. Only have it all black. Kinda messy yet nice at the same time. All the beads in her hair should be of bright rainbow.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbows!
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: rainbow

dracoXK

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:49 pm
RARE

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Perun
Owner: pippi18848
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Arrogant
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Hair Color: Top of the mane and tail is dark purple but fades to light purple as it goes to the tips.
Full Body Color: Black
Body Details: Going half way up each leg are bright purple lightning bolts
A small bright purple lightning bolt coming off his eye.
Hooves are dark purple
Wings: Black with purple tips and some small purple lightning bolts
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Bright Purple
Tag frame color: Bright Purple
Tag feather color: Dark Purple
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane/Tail: Colorist will have free reign with the hair. I fail at describing things.
But I want him to have something that'll make him want to show off a great deal. He is quite vain and loves showing off.

Jewerly: Has a silver necklace with a purple lightning bolt pendant around his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Titiloi Abandoned
Owner: Spunky Dasher

Temper (one word for horse's personality): ferocious

Breed: Cosplay

Reference image(s): [1];2 [3]

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult

Default accessory color(s)?: see picture 1, with hues of neon blue,black,neon purple

Tag frame background: concept based on pictue 1 [cold gloomy highe cloud ground]

Tag feather color: to match with pet (maybe with crystal?!)

Hair/clothing edits: Instead of just a skull mask,feature head mane should have like picture 2 whie tail mane should allow to be thick like pictue 1.Ornaments like crystals hanging loose in between the head piece and some unstructured over tail mane and body.

Spunky Dasher

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 pm
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Esme Cullen
Owner: Makette
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Twilight Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is very pale, almost a whitish pink. Her mane and tail are the color of honey almost, and fall in soft waves. Her eyes are a golden butterscotch color.
Reference image(s): [ Main/Tail ] [ Eye Color ]
Default accessory color(s)?: None, please.
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: Soft wavy honey colored mane and tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:14 pm
UNCOMMON

Er...you said we could edit up to the closing...and I realised I posted the wrong form...So I resubmitted the correct one...I hope thats what you mean by editting.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: ((I was actully going to name him when he was done))
Owner: Soarin`
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dark
Breed: Horse Breed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He's going to be a pure black horse. His eyes are going to be red. And by the base of his hooves and on his body are going to be gashes and blood. Though most of the blood will be by his hooves so it looks like he bludgined somebody to death with them.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/NoName.gif
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: The skull on his head is off a ram...so thats how he's got horns. The skull is going to be a skull color...by blood is covering it aswell -lightly. And the horns will be dripping blood as if he just gored somebody with them.

The wolf will be colored like a grey wolf...nothing special. Just have blood lightly sprayed over it.

And human bones like femurs and such will be tied into his hair and mane. Big nasty looking bones...like the wolf around his neck chewed on em a few times before he died.

And you may use your artistic licence at will. I always love seeing what the colorists do n-n  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:17 pm
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Shoshana
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): loving
Breed: cost-play
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blond hair long and flowing, dragging the ground for both mane and tail. Not wavy but flowing no braids. Body color will be red as shown in image of centaur added for reference. Would like the face to be white like a bald faced horse only with the blush on the cheeks. A darker red for the socks of the mare. Eyes are to be a light blue almost a blue gray.
Reference image(s):Mane reference for body and roses.User Image
bald faced reference User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: light blue
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color: med. blue
Hair/clothing edits: cluster of red roses at the bottom of the tail and partially going up it, and ring of roses on her head, red roses. Around her neck is another ring of red roses much like in picture provided. (refer to reference images provided)  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff