Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:49 pm
James looked over the top of his book with a raised eyebrow. "I think you may got the wrong person. I don't know you at all." he said, although he was glad to know that his suspicion was right. He'd talk to Theresa later . . . maybe.

Erika gave a start and then smiled as she tried to pry Roland's hands off of her eyes. "Roland! I need to see!" she laughed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:56 pm
Anden blinked before his brow furrowed and he got a somewhat hurt expression. The girl face was far more open than his own male face, "B-But James..it's me..Andy! You have to know me.." he looked at James, waiting for recognition, for the other to say it had been a joke, but when no such thing was forthcoming..his expression hardened and he looked away, "Nevermind." he muttered as he turned and walked determinedly towards the school.

His first period was with James, they sat right next to each other even though Anden rarely paid attention to James these days. It was the same in second hour, fourth, they had lunch together, and then sixth and seventh. The only classes they didn't have together were Anden's football weight training class, and another.

Roland laughed, "Darn! You guessed it so quickly!" he gave a little animal-ish growl playfully as he kept a hand over her eyes and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her back a bit, "Seeing? Who needs to see! Gosh, you're so weird, Eri." he teased playfully.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 pm
James closed his book and packed up before heading towards his first period class. He wondered vaugely if he still had most of his classes with Anden.

Erika laughed. "Um . . . I need to see!" she said as she stumbled back a bit as he pulled her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Anden arrived at his first period and caught the teacher's eye, the teacher glanced at Anden, "Good morning, Annie." Which apparently meant he was still in this class..although by a different name. "Morning.." he muttered, causing the teacher to frown as Anden took a seat at his desk, the last row and right next to James. If he was Erika's 'little sister', he didn't see how he was in the same class..but he was glad that he was all the same.

Roland sighed dramatically, "I suppose so." he said with a chuckle before letting Erika go. "So..who was that girl you came with this morning?" he asked, tilting his head curiously. Theoretically..everyone should have forgotten Anden, but remembered 'Annie', so Roland not knowing her was somewhat..odd.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:02 pm
James entered into his first period class and though he was rather surprised that Anden was there, but made no facial gesture to show it. He took his usual seat and then started to get out his supplies and started reading ahead in the chapter.

Erika blinked and looked at him quizically. "Y-you . . . you don't know Annie?" she asked, wondering why Rollan wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 pm
Anden saw James take his usual seat and he looked at the other a moment with a frown before sighing as he got out his materials from his damnably feminine backpack..and of course..his utensils were ridiculously feminine as well. It was like the female backpack of a bloody six year old, all colorful and flowery. A boy entered class and took a seat ahead of Anden and diagonal of him, he was Alex, pretty popular and quite the comedian. Sometimes. When he winked at Anden and whistled slightly, he didn't find the other so funny and clenched his fists slightly as he hissed, "Keep it to yourself."

Alex raised a brow before chuckling, causing the few kids who were present and noticed to chuckle as well.

Anden scowled and snapped in half a pencil he'd been holding, looking down in surprise to find it broken before the scowl returned and he muttered, "I'm going to murder her." Theresa. Whoever she was. He knew it was the girl from the table..but still.

And of course, what Anden didn't realize was that she was actually in most of his classes, as she had been since sophomore year.

Roland raised a brow, "No..should I?" he gave Erika a puzzled look.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 pm
Theresa entered her first period class, her normal spell in effect as she entered and took her seat . . . which was actually pretty close to Anden's.

Erika's eyes widened. "Y-yeah you should! Um . . . do you know who Anden is?" she asked, wondering if he knew what she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 pm
Anden glanced up and his eyes widened as he caught sight of the girl he'd seen the day before. There was something odd about her..a slight haze..it sort of made her seem..Well..that blur..was that why he hadn't noticed her? Because apparently..she was in his class..As she sat down, he pointed a finger, "You're the girl!" he hissed loudly, causing several people to turn and look at him, but none seemed to care or notice where he was pointing. Anden flushed and lowered his hand and after whispering a bit the students lost interest.

Roland raised a brow, "Anden..as in your brother..of course I know him." he said with a chuckle as he put a hand to Erika's head, "Are you feeling alright, Eri?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:40 pm
Theresa heard the rather distinct voice of 'Annie' and turned a bit, her expression rather shocked that he noticed her. However, none of the other students seemed to so she just turned and ignored him, though he'd probably corner her after class . . . not that she really cared . . .

Erika moved his hand away. "Y-yeah I'm fine . . ." she said softly and then her eyes widened as she noticed the time. "Listen, I'll talk to you at Lunch!" she said as she ran off to class, knowing that she was going to get chewed out by her teacher if she was late again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:47 pm
Anden scowled as she turned and ignored him, she couldn't just pretend that he didn't exist! He slumped in his seat and crossed his arms angrily, scowling down at his desk. How could this be happening? Damn all..he'd never believed in magick before..but now? What else could it be..?

The class moved along sluggishly in his opinion and it was a long time to him before class ended. As Theresa rose from her desk and the other students filed out, he went to her and grabbed her wrist as he glared up at the girl he'd looked down at yesterday. "I don't know how you did this..but you'd better undo it!" he hissed.

Roland nodded and waved, frowning when she was out of sight. Magick was about apparently. He'd sensed it on the girl..and his suspicions were confirmed by Erika's surprise..that girl was Anden..but who had cast the spell? He was left to consider that as he headed to class.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:53 pm
Theresa glared at him. "I most certainly will not change you back if you act like that." she hissed as she pulled her wrist out of his grip. "Hopefully, this will help you learn to respect people more. If not . . ." she trailed off as she slung her backpack over her shoulder. "Have fun being a girl . . ." she said in a sacherine voice before heading out of the classroom, unfortunately knowing that she still had a few classes with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:05 am
Anden's eyes widened slightly at that, "N-No, wait!" But she was already gone. He clenched his fists and then hurled the closest object to his hand, it cluttered against the wall and fell. The teacher was out of the room..thankfully.

The day went on until lunch time, at which point he discovered he had another class with her, and somehow he felt he'd have class with her after lunch as well. Normally he'd have people begging him to eat with them, friends..but 'Annie' had nothing. No one paid her much attention at all. People he knew before didn't even glance at him.."Stupid girl and her stupid..whatever she did this with.." He stalked through the crowds, not noticing someone did notice 'Annie' and was quite eager to notice her a bit more..

Roland looked around, trying to find Erika through the crowd. Eating with her was the highlight of an otherwise boring as all Hell school day.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:13 am
James sat at his normal table, where Erika normally sat with her friends, though he often times got left out of the conversation. However, Erika wasn't at the table, though her friends, besides Roland were. He kept an eye on Anden, wondering if his time as a girl would teach him anything.

Erika stood on tiptoe to reach around and cover Roland's eyes. "Guess who?" she asked in her best impression of his voice that she could muster.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:24 am
Anden, after sort of looking around awkwardly did attract a few eyes and snickers. He glowered and gave up, scowling as he exited the cafeteria area. Anden hated being mocked, particulary when there was nothing he could do about it. He heard the door open after him and didn't pay attention as he headed through the mostly empty hall, turning a corner into a closed off area where the bathrooms were. Anden was almost headed into the male restroom without thinking when he heard a voice.

"Are you lost? Maybe you need a hand." came a smirking voice.

Anden turned to see a boy he didn't recognize, tall and lanky with a grizzle of blonde hair from his head and chin. "I'm fine, but you can go ahead and get lost." he said irritably.

The boy clucked his tongue, "Aww, don't be like that..a pretty thing like you shouldn't be so nasty."

A warning bell suddenly went off in Anden's head as he took a step back, "Well..anyway..Gotta go." he said as he made a grab for the handle of the boy's restroom without thinking.

Then he felt a hand on his other wrist as he was tugged back and into the arms of the boy, it was then he realized that the other was..high. Of course. Anden scowled up at him, squirming in his grip, "Let go of me, dumbass." he hissed.

The boy snickered and shook his head, "Uh uh, I told you not to be nasty.." and then he leaned his head down.

The boy kept his arms around Anden while holding the other's wrists as he pressed his lips against Anden's firmly, causing the other to make a noise of surprise and try to pull back, at which the boy pushed back on him and shoved him into a wall, causing Anden to cringe in pain as his head connected with the hard wall. Anden pushed against the other to no avail, his man's strength was gone, and only the girl's remained, he made a muffled noise of protest at which the boy only seemed to kiss him harder.

Roland felt hands go over his eyes and he chuckled, "Hmm..could it be..Erika?!" he asked exclamatorially before whirling around and catching Erika in his arms as he hugged her tightly. "Aha! I was right!" he laughed triumphantly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 am
((Bedtime, but I try to sneak.))

James noticed Anden leaving and got up to follow him after noticing that Anden was being followed by somebody else. He scowled as he lost sight of them for a moment, though by tuning into his wolf senses, he quickly caught their scent and followed it, hoping that nothing bad was going on.

Erika laughed, though she was blushing at the hug. "Darn it . . . you're too tall! It's so hard for me to do things like that!" she said teasingly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff