Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:01 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image

Holly let out a laugh nodding as she saw the point Hunter had "I can see what you mean."She smiled watching David leave.Looking back at Ravin she shrugged a bit "Yes but you say that to everyone."She pointed out with a high accent before shoving her hands in her jeans and turning on her heel "Hunter,care to join me to the Great 'all?I don't feel like walkin' in alone.I have a feeling we'll both be gettin' starred at.."She muttered.She wasn't surprised getting starred at but it did get rather annoying at times and she wasn't used to it for some reason.Chuckling at his reaction to the human Hunter always seemed to amuse her."Isn't it?I can't wait to see the blokes I have in my classes."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

When Veronica pulled up to the Manor she sighed and exited the car. She walked up the front steps and opened the car door and looked up in awe at the beautiful school. "Woah." She let out a little sigh.
The building was amazing. She looked around and saw a blonde haired girl, who was gorgeous, and talking to a black haired boy. He was... very attractive. And Veronica smiled, releaved to be out of her house. And in a new routine.
She continued to marvel at the building, but not wanting to look like a complete dork Veronica walked towards the door. When she glanced up at the large doors her hand shook alittle. Nervously, she opened the door and stepped inside.

Hopefully, someone would approach her and help her out. This place was huge.

||Sorry its kind of short. And the link to the Wickwood Manor isn't working :s ||

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan arrived infront of the Manor and inhaled deeply and let out a sigh. He was alittle worn out from running. He leaned against the wall of the school and set his bag down next to his feet. He looked around him, seeing a blonde girl, a black haired guy and a brunette girl nearby.

Since, Dylan hardly communicates with anyone in his own home and he hadn't been to school in awhile because of break... So he was definatly in the mood for talking. The silence was tearing him apart. If it wasn't for his iPod he probably would've jumped off a cliff or something.

Dylan looked over at the really pretty blonde girl, hmm. He'd never seen her before but she looked like someone fun to talk to. Although, she was engaged in a conversation with the blackhaired boy so Dylan decided against approaching them. Instead he let the wind ruffle his hair alittle bit and he closed his eyes. Eventually, he'd have to go into the school.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:14 pm
User Image

Armand was about to say something else to this Madeline when he heard Ravin call out to him. He turned to face her with his lips pulled back in a snarl. He hated being interrupted. Turning back to the human he replaced the look with a warm smile completely hiding the snarl that was there before so that she would have no clue what he just did. "Well it was very nice to meet you Madeline. I hope to talk to you again." He picked up her hand and kissed the back of it with a bow and walked away toward the others. "You know I was just beginning to like that one. How do you fare Hunter? Seen anything that you like here?" He knew that Hunter shared the same killer instinct as he did. Being one of the oldest vampires he had a certain aura about him that commanded respect.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline heard someone call out to him. He turned around, most likely to respond, and then turned back to her. He had a warm smile on his face. She smiled at him. "Yeah, same here." Mimi flushed a bit when he kissed the back of her hand and walked away. She wished he would have stayed, but she couldn't make him. Madeline decided to...she didn't know what to do. She was new at the school. She would have entered the school, but more people were outside now. Maybe she could talk to one of them.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Sure" Hunter offered her his arm and glanced at the girl who had just shown up. In a fancy dress? She was standing by the doors looking terrified. "I wonder whats up with her?" he remarked, not really caring "What's so funny?" he asked although he probably knew what she was laughing at. He watched as Armand snarled at Ravin, smiling slightly. "Not much that I like, plenty around for sport though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image

"Mmm I quite agree with you there Hunter," he licked his lips as he watched the new girl that arrived with a hunger in his eyes. He had not eaten in a while and the thirst was becoming agitating. He looked back at Ravin again with a smile. "Aside from you interrupting me I must say you look quite dark today. You and this gothic nature suit each other." He offered Ravin his arm this time and decided then and there that it would be better if all the Vampires here entered together. It would cause a lot of attention to be focused on the group in general and not just single people.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed at Armand as she looped her arm through his. She leaned in closer to Armand and whispered, "Remember what the sharks said: Fish are friends, not food."
Lightly she pecked his cheek and led him into the Great Hall to sit on the left side. The mortals, of course, were on the right. They looked over towards the vamps with longing. Ravin sat up straight in her chair (posture perfect as always) and looked straight ahead towards the place where the headmaster stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image

Holly smiled slipping her arm through Hunter's and following his gaze to the new girl in the dress "Probably the new jitters.I have no idea why she would where a dress though.I hate dresses personally."She admitted taking a glance around before chuckling a bit at Hunter's question "What's so funny?You are of course."She chuckled nudging his shoulder and chuckling at Armand and Hunter's little conversation.Hearing Ravin she let out a full blown laugh "Fish are friends..."She muttered chuckled before arriving at the Great Hall.Winking at a few of the boys they all got blushed and flustered and she grinned holding back laughter as she sat down next to Ravin,slouching a bit since it was never really her thing to be perfect.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin grinned to herself, hearing the laughter among the vampires. Hearing Holly's laughter from next to her, Ravin glanced over at her friend and winked playfully. "Don't you remember Dory?" she asked. "She had a very good saying."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"But I like seafood." Hunter remarked sarcasticaly as he took his seat next to Holly. He looked around at the humans staring at them with their mouths hanging open. "Stupid creatures. He muttered quietly, sitting up straight, but not quite as straght as Ravin.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi looked around. She noticed that Alexander walk in the school with a girl. Maybe they were just good friends, she thought. She hoped that was it. She noticed people walk towards the..Great Hall. She wasn't sure, but she overheard someone say something about the Great Hall. Madeline took her iPod out of her back pocket and dropped it in her bag. She shoved her hands in her pockets. She headed up the stairs and into the Great Hall.

People were seated everywhere, but it was split into two sections. She entered on the right, so she decided to sit on that side. Now she just had to pick a seat. She only knew one person, which was Alexander, and he was sitting with his group of friends on the left side. Mimi just picked a row. She moved all the way down and sat down. She took her hand out of her pockets and placed them in her lap.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:09 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image

" 'ow could I forget that quirky lil' fish eh?"Holly asked with a giggle as she leaned back "She 'ad many good saying's in her memory impaired brain.I think it would do us all good to remember them don't ya' think?"She asked quirking an eyebrow at Ravin and tilting her head to the side.Hearing Hunter's comment she held back a laugh "Seafood eh?I have to agree that it does please the taste doesn't it?"

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image

Armand smiled at the kiss he received and walked quietly with the rest of them. He sat next to Ravin on the left side and sat straight up as well and set his left leg on top of his right one slightly but not in a girlish way. He sensed the look of the girl he had been talking to this morning and looked over at her with a slight smile and a wink. He then looked ahead to the place where the headmaster was supposed to make his little speech. He yawned widely at the dullness of the entire thing. He leaned over to Ravin and whispered in her ear, "I am getting thirsty. Are you sure the headmaster would not mind if even one of the mortals disappeared. We could say that they transferred."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:21 pm
||Sorry guys... I just totally confused myself. Is someone talking to Veronica? Or Dylan? Or... what? :s Sorry... again...||

||Nevermind! ^^ sorry, my house is hectic at the moment. I had to re re read the posts. I will post in a few seconds.||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:46 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

The brunette girl looked at the nearby group of kids that looked her age. She smiled, softly, not sure what else to do. Veronica caught the eye of a strikingly handsome blonde/black haired boy in the group.

Oh god... he is hott. She thought, a real smile returning to her face. Veronica looked down at her outfit, and smoothed out a few wrinkles before following where most of the students had went, The Great Hall. Softly, she bit her bottom lip and looked around at all the students gathering inside. She'd find her classes and stuff easily, there seemed to be a lot of new-er looking kids here. Weird? She just shrugged it off and walked over to the group of gorgeous kids nearby. One of them being the beautiful blue eyed boy she had caught the eye of seconds earlier. Veronica sat down next to the group,

"Hi, I don't usually do this but you guys don't look as confused as everyone else so, I'm assuming you're not new here?" Veronica swallowed hard, "I'm Veronica Milton, by the way." The blood rushed to her cheeks, causing her to blush. Though, she wasn't sure as to why she approached these people exactly. A big reason was, play nice with the people who have been here longer. The none-new-kids.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan Keith pushed off of the wall and followed everyone inside the building. He had heard something about the Great Hall or something so he just followed the cache of confused-looking students. They arrived in a room and he took a seat towards the back, alone. He hated being alone but he wasn't sure how to approach these people. Dylan looked around the room, to the left there was a group of people and some brunette in a red plaid looking dress had just approached them. She's gutsy, he thought. He spotted a girl in the group that was brunette and blue eyed. Gorgeous, like the clique she was with. Everyone in that group was particularly attractive...

Dylan stood up, seeing a girl nearby on the right side of the room. The blonde from outside. He walked over to her and motioned towards the seat next to her. "Is this seat taken?" He noticed she had been staring at somebody, Probably the dude she was talking to earlier.

Dylan smiled and awaited her answer. Atleast she'd be someone to talk to. If she wanted to talk to him that is, which with his luck she wouldn't and his status from his old school as popular, Which he wasn't entirely fond of but alteast it meant he had friends, wouldn't transfer with him. He feared being a loner. That would be hell.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff