Two paths met in a wood... (Yazmina and Nikolas) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:01 am
"Perhaps someday I will break my old habit." He muttered quitely, though still loud enough for her to hear. "But it's been this long, I'm not sure if I can..."

As they walked, Nikolas remained quiet. Weaving through the trees as he followed Yazmina toward her home. When they reached it he looked around at those that were grazing and sky watching. Well her home didn't seem all that bad, but truth to tell he was a wild Soquili and was wary of humans. Shying back some, Nikolas moved to her other side as it she were going o protect him from the human that lived there.

"This is a nice place to live." He nodded looking at her with a smile. Though he did not step from the shadows, more he would stay there until she was with her small herd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:35 pm
"You've already changed," Dia pointed out, voice warm but quiet. "You don't need to change more. Not for me, at least," she promised, nuzzling his neck. "I'll learn to understand it. It may take me time, but I will."

She led him home, looking over at him often, and giving him little smiles that made color warm her cheeks. When they reached the edge of the trees, she stepped forward, but noted that he'd stopped moving, so she stopped as well and looked back at him. When he moved, she turned her head to watch and when he stopped, she backed up a little so she could lean against him again.

"It's nice, for us, but it wouldn't suit you for long. There aren't enough shadows and no safe place to sleep. But you're welcome here, and I'm glad you've seen it, at least. You can always come back and find me if you want--or need--if you need me," she finished, tipping her ears and ducking her head, a little shy now that her herd could see her.

"Will I see you tonight?"  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Nikolas accepted every nuzzle and expression of an embrace as he could, he would be fleeing soon, back to his shadows. But he had seen her home and those that she lived with. It looked like a kind place, but he would stick out like a sore thumb here, it wasn't his place, nor did he think it would ever be his place. Nuzzling Yazmina back his black eyes looked out over the open that she would be leaving him for once more as they always parted each dawn.

"Have I?" he pondered with a sort of corny grim as he wanted to keep his fangs covered. "There are so many changes I would do, for you. And only for you."

At the tell that it wouldn't suit him long, he could only agree, that the wide open wouldn't suit him long. Being in the open like that in the daylight was like a trap for him, but he knew Yazmina wouldn't lead him into any traps, not like others might. He laid his head on hers as she had leaned against him as he sighed a little chewing over some thoughts that seemed to plague his mind constantly. Thoughts of needing her, of course he needed her, if not her then who would he need, besides his brother of course.

"Yes, I will be waiting here for you. Here when the shadows reach for the light and the skies ablaze with color. I will be waiting." He whispered nuzzling his face into her long silky mane before looking back out toward her home wondering if she really wished to leave it for him, completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 pm
"You have," she insisted gently, giving him an affectionate shoulder bump. "And I know it couldn't be easy, so thank you, Nikolas."

It made her so very happy to know he'd be there when the shadows took over, even if she missed the sunlight. There were still bits of it shining in the stars, even if she didn't completely understand where their light came from. It was enough. It would have to be enough if she was going to change her life so she could be with him, wouldn't it? She'd manage. She might not be able to completely forsake the sun, but she'd manage.

"Then I'll be here too," she promised. "To meet you and spend the night with you." She gave him a final nuzzle, leaned her cheek against his, then turned and stepped out of the trees, nickering a greeting to the others in her herd and smiling when they turned to welcome her home.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers