Reply 'Tendo Cult~
A shiny Pokemon!!!....aw, ********. I killed it... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

String Bassist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 pm
My only shiny was in Ruby, it was a blue electrode, and at the time I didn't know what the ******** a shiny was. I was like O_O BLUE THINGIE W/ STARZ WTF...

Heh. But I caught it! : D I named it "Awesome" >__>;;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:12 pm
auS-e-Dude
l-Kathulu-l
Never happened to me. Only shiny's i eer ran into were Gastly in blue, and kadabra in Pearl. Caught them both

Someone explain that to me in detail.

Late response, but shinyness is based on a pokémon's IVs. It is possible to catch a pokémon in R/B/Y, and find out that it's shiny when you transfer it to G/S/C. Shinyness doesn't actually exist in first-gen, though.

Anyway, I've never caught a shiny pokémon (other than the Gyarados), but my sister gave me a shiny Sentret she found in Gold. She also won a contest that got her a copy of Crystal with a shiny Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Suicune on it, and she gave me the cartridge a while back. My friend also let me have his shiny Spinda on Sapphire for a while.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:50 am
I have a shiny Tentacruel. It looks like the lovechild of a hentai monster and a UFO. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:45 pm
Of course the red guy in Gold version.

My first actual shiny pokemon I ever ran into I believe was a blue flamed ponyta I found on that route to the volcano Moltres is at in Leaf Green. I was training my larvitar/pupitar on the pokemon there.

You will not see a faster tyranitar, as far as I know. Got eight speed a level up because I trained him there.

Anyways I evolved the ponyta and now it is a cool rapidash who I have brought over to my diamond game.

I have a hacked shiny deoxys from over the GTS, or GCS, I don't remember but the put a pokemon up for trade worldwide thing.

Nabbed a shiny geodude from my friend's little brother, sucks that it goes from gold to brown for the rest of its evolutions.

I might have a shiny ghastly and up, I don't remember. I know a friend was going to trade one to me for something but I'm not sure if I did or not.  

Yin Yun Yang

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 am
I only HAD a shiny Ekans in Diamond. I started over. Should have saved it T.T

But my friend found a ******** Blue Trapinch. I ACTUALLY USE FLYGON >:I  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:56 am
I did that with a Hoothoot in Pokemon Crystal. Every other shiny I've ran into I caught except for a shiny Pidgeotto in FireRed because I had no Ultra Balls on me...  

DragonKazooie89

Invisible Explorer

22,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers