Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Einsfield Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:36 pm
Zen was left in wonder for a moment. This was something he didn't expect. Zaragi had left the headquarters after he had just arrived. He thought at least everyone would of wanted to meet their allies and get to know the plan more. But Zen couldn't keep track of everything. He turned to Jilin. "Where was he going?" He said with a frown. He didn't like when people walked out on his parties.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:48 pm
User Image
Jilin looked over at Zen, "It would appear that his pitch black heart has led him back to my future home and seat of my dominion. He wants to kill something he didn't get to when he was called here apparently. Is there something you want one of us to do about it or shall we just wait until he returns for you to properly scold him for his disrespect." Jilin liked the idea of Zeragi getting beaten severely for his disrespect, but in the end he had no true say in the matter. It was all up to Zen.

Sage_Nashae

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:25 am
He frowned, but then let out a smile when he said to beat him. "No, we shall let him go off for now. But lets just say I'm going to keep a close eye on him." He then looked off to a clock on the wall. It was broken. He assumed it was late evening now, judging by the daylight outside. "Don't worry, he'll get his punishments soon enough." He said turning back to the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:10 am
Daniel arrived back at the manor, yet again. He got to the front door, but before opening it, turned around to make sure Wesker had followed okay.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:07 pm
esker landed close to the porch, his armor giving off an Iridescant glare against the dark shadows. Slowly, he looked to daniell and the twins hanging to his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:18 pm
Lucian looked at the door hearing people outside. It must be a newcomer coming to join this magnificent group that Zen had decided to create to take over. He just smirked thinking about how this will turn out.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:51 pm
User Image Sarah and Hikari let go of Wesker and stood behin him. They twins waited for him to go inside. Since the twins can send each other music throught the head phone they send thoughts in music form too. Hikari and Sarah pretended to be servants for Wesker.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:53 pm
wesker looked at them" follow." He then walked to the door kefore opening it calmly.  

Archer_Jack

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image Hikari and Sarah followed. Sarah hated pretending to be a slave for Wesker, Although Hikari didn't really care. she waled beside her sister behind esker as they walked in. The twins switched head phones both of them now had matching purple ones so you couldn't tell the diffrence betwwen them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 pm
When Wesker opened the door, Daniel ran away, back outside of the manor. "You've come." Called a voice from inside the house. "Come in now. You're probably wondering a bit why you're here."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:05 pm
User Image Hikari and Sarah looked for the voice. They managed to stay calm and follow wesker. They knew the people were up to no good, but they didn't want to be heros, they'd rather be villans.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:13 pm
wesker took off his helmnet setting it on a hat rack, he looked about the manor, his eyes already accustomed to his surroundings and the darkness." so i take it you need me?"  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:30 pm
"Need you? No. Want you? Yes." Said Zen as he approached them in the manor. He observed Wekser, then his servants. "I didn't know you had servants when I was watching over you." He said a bit interested now. Wesker was clearly someone he wanted on his team if he could get servants just like that to do his bidding with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:35 pm
" i just crash landed and found those two.". Wesker looked about the room from behind his sunglasses, he then locked on to Zen," for such a peaceful name, you seem to have a bigger agenda... so do i get anything in reutrn when i help you?"  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:39 pm
Zen smiled twistedly. It seemed everyone he recruited wanted some sort of reward. "You get your own territory. Perhaps you'd like to rule over a small forest or town?" He said raising his brow. "You see, I plan to take over the land of Verspya. With my alliance of evil, it should be no problem."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff