Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Suikoden Universe
What did you name your Hero? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore :3
  :::click:::
View Results

chibi_viki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:49 am
named my suikoden 4 hero: Ashe
-- i dunno why, but it sounded just right for me.

suikoden 5 hero: Aslan

- i was actually thinking of the anime "Heroic Legend of Arislan" when I thought of this name but thought all along that it was Aslan. Aslan, though, is the name of the King of beasts in the book series: Chronicles of Narnia.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:52 pm
in 1 i name him Remy in 2 i name hime Palin in three i Name hime Chaz in 4 back to Remy in Tactics he has a name and in five it's back to Remy again  

RemyD

Lelluriennian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:17 pm
In the first two, I named them after characters in a nove; I'm writing H1 = 'Gyan', and H2 = 'Cartian'. In three I just pulled a 'random fantasy name generator' and named the FC 'Morai'. I haven't started the others yet, though... they're sitting on a shelf, taunting me. eek

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:09 pm
Wah!! I wonder if S:IV's hero's name is actually 'Harker' because in the stratagy guide (official one stare ) says his name's 'Harker' !!! I know that MUST be false right?! That name is just plain weird! >.<  

B u m i-c h a n

spiderlance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:12 am
I always name my hero Lance.

In Suikoden V there is an NPC called Lance so it was a bit wierd when he was mentioned in a Dialouge.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:09 pm
i called the first kento.
the second kovu.
and for the other game, i called him Leto  

liz4eva729

Etheriol

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:00 pm
Suikoden4- Hiroshi  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:14 pm
In Suikoden 3, I named the Flame Champion, Kazan. Then in V, I named the prince, Cade. whee  

Ohsaka

IAMDEADPULLEDTHECORD

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:12 pm
I think I end up calling the main character on Suikoden II the 1st time I played was Leo or Leon... It's been a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:15 pm
-MaHiRu-Kyo-
Wah!! I wonder if S:IV's hero's name is actually 'Harker' because in the stratagy guide (official one stare ) says his name's 'Harker' !!! I know that MUST be false right?! That name is just plain weird! >.<

Yeah, but the Hero's name in the official guide for SV is 'Hero' (respecitvely). And no one in their right mind, not even Arshtat, names their kid Hero. However, if he was name was 'Hiro,' that would be an entirely different story.

And for some reason, SIV's "fanon/official(!?)" name is Lazlo.

I'm naming my kid that. SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Chikuu

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:12 pm
Chikuu
-MaHiRu-Kyo-

Yeah, but the Hero's name in the official guide for SV is 'Hero' (respecitvely). And no one in their right mind, not even Arshtat, names their kid Hero. However, if he was name was 'Hiro,' that would be an entirely different story.

And for some reason, SIV's "fanon/official(!?)" name is Lazlo.

I'm naming my kid that. SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:45 pm
I named HeroV Falen, after his country (only the with-p***s-no-a-version). I'm dying to start a new game with the name Faroush though...  

Chikuu

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:56 pm
EEe me too! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:18 pm
OMFG NO WAI.  

Chikuu

Suikoden Universe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash