Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:23 pm
Pouting Serenity walked over to him and layed down ontop of him snuggeling into him a smile on her lips at how warm he was "Fine but I will be pampering her very soon. Besides I have a maids coustume at home I've been dying to wear. I bought it for halloween one year but never wore it.... Hmm I cant remeber why thought.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:27 pm
DT raised one of his eye brow as she told him about the maid's costume that she never put on. "I'll be there to watch you try. But be warm she can put up a little fight if you back her into a corner." DT pulled her close to him as he kissed her deeply.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:31 pm
"I may be small but I can put up a bit of a fight to besides I'm sure she wouldnt mind being pampered!" Serenity said before kissing him back just as deeply her hands fisting gently into his shiftas she did so.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:56 pm
((What is shiftas))  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:07 pm
[[sorry mom was hurring me up to bed it was suppose to be shirt! how it ended up as shiftas i have no clue! sorry]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:21 pm
DT roll over to be on top of her as he spoke. "You think so? I'll give you my blessing for luck. Your going to need it." DT let his long hair flow down as he kissed her again.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:37 pm
"I'll accept your blessing since it sounds like I'll need all the luck I can get!" Serenity said before he could kiss her. Though if she had said it any faster he may not have understood her. Kissing him back she wraped her arms around his neck and let her fingers run threw his hair gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:47 pm
DT slowly raised his head smiling at her. "So we have the whole day to ourself. What would you like to do?" DT rolled again so she would be seating on top of him. He closed both eye shortly because the sun, but he move his head so that Fay's head would block it for him. "We could stay here all day and you could spend the nite with me. You may come up with a plan to pamper Hollie."  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:01 pm
"Why am I then one who decides what we do?" Serenity asked while pouting a bit "I want you to decide I can come up with Hollie's pampering day later on tonight. Right now I want to do what you want to do!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:05 pm
A evil smile over DT lips as Fay spoke. 'She has no idea on what I want to do, and she is sitting on top of number one of my short list.' DT thought to himself still with an evil smile. "I think we should finish our stay at the spring." DT said with an evil grin.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Serenity stared at him for a moment an eye brow raised as a hand instantly went fo his cheek giving it a pinch "What the evil grin for DT?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:15 pm
DT smile widen. "If you don't know then I safe for now." DT laughed softly at the joke as he bounced her alittle. "So I picked my place care to join me?"  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:21 pm
"Safe for now?" Serenity mumbled to herself trying to figure out whathe was talking about. At times like this she was clueless "Hmm I have a funny feeling about this but I did insits on you to choose so of course I will!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:23 pm
DT disappear in a flash.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:28 am
DT and the kid appeared in a grey stone room. All the walls where so smooth that they shine just a little. The room itself was lite but nothing in the room look to be giving off the light. DT moved infront of the kid. "Just through the door is another world. This world has a much faster rate of time then here. Before we can enter I need you to give me your word you'll never tell anyone about the greatest secret anyone has ever known." A small table appear behind the kid with hollie on the other side faceing the two of them. Hollie was in her pure light form and not the new form she had made. "Hollie if you would give me two of them please." Hollie had moved across the room that was no bigger then the RDS bar that the light trail that she left behind did not fade till 3 second later. In what would be a hand in our minds she handed DT two bottles filled with a something that looked like water. "Can you keep this secret?"  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff