Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emo Lovers

Back to Guilds

roleplaying, random chatter, and lots of fun when memebers post 

Tags: Role, Playing, Fantasy, Chatter, Random 

Reply Role play home
Kiss my eyes, and lay me to sleep ( Want to get going again) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pandas?
  panda ^w^
  pandas -o-
View Results

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Aliyah sighed, knowing she was terrible at fighting.
"fantastic."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 am
Leila looked at her. "Just keep in mind your surroundings. Don't get distracted by anything when you are in a fight or you will lose."  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 pm
Aliyah nodded.
"Understood."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 pm
a man that was listening in on there conversation in the bar comes walking out and watches as aliyah takes a battle stance.
"you stance is poor, any amature could strike you" the man yells at aliyah.  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:20 pm
A panther comes by and hits Aliyah sending her to the ground and Leila looks at the man. "I take it you know about fighting." she said simply and came over and helped Aliyah up from the ground and then turned to the panther. "I didn't say to hit her hard, I said easy." she said and ruffled Skia's hair on her head and the panther shook her hand off and walked over to the man and sniffed his pockets growling slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:07 pm
"my name is kizu. i was trained by my father. if you wouldn't mind im not much of a fan of your panther" *kizu steps away from the panther* i overheard you speaking of a man that can remove memory's, can you tell me where to find him?"  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:15 pm
The panther hissed at Kizu and then ran off into the forest and Leila looked at the panther with a sad face. "he didn't mean it like that Skia...I think..." she said and then turned to Kizu. "He is in this village. But you see, he only sees people he knows...he is a bit blind well he is blind but he doesn't do work for outsiders which means you would have to stay in town a bit and get to know the poeple kind of." she said and then looked at Kizu closely. "You have running blood through your veins don't you?" she asked sniffing the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:23 pm
"hmm....i guess i don't have much choice......i will stay" kizu looks to the sky and appears to be day dreaming "do you know of a place that i may stay, and if you wouldnt mind will you show me arround town as you would with Aliyah?"......."and to answer your question.....i bleed, but i can not say i bleed human blood"  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 pm
Leila bit her lip and turned her head. "Yes, I'll show you around the town. But Skia has to be with me. You need to be on your best guard in this town, that is with blood like yours." she said and the panther came running to her side. "You said you know how to fight or you seem like it. Let's see how strong you arm." she said and looked at him again her eyes were a black."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 pm
"fine....the panther will stay but i ask that he not attempt to learn anything about me. and about my blood? what do you know of it?!" kizu steps back and takes a deep breath "i am sorry i know very little of my blood line and am extremely eager to discover its past. now then you asked for a fight? you will have one" kizu takes a battle stance as he draws his sword, he also summons lightning to surround his blade

[sry i am watching TV so that's what is taking me so long to respond]  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:08 am
Leila looked at the guy. "Well, about your blood....it smells really good. And don't forget this is a vampire village. Most drink at the bar but not always. There are always accidents sometimes." she said simply and grabbed her arrows and put them in the holder and put it on her back and then grabbed the bow and took a stance. "You go ahead and go first." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 pm
"so...thats all you can tell me? o well"............kizu appeared to be standing still for a second then suddenly dissapered "your slow" kizu yells as he attacked from the air.  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 pm
Leila jumped out of the way as he came down to the ground the appeared behind him her bow at his neck. "My bow is meant for shooting my arrows but it has a blade around it." she held the blade close to his neck. "yes im really slow arent i?" she said and then appeared at the other side of the battle field where they were.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:15 pm
kizu put his sword back into its sheath ((i think that's what it would be, if you have a better word to use tell me)) and began to clap "very well done. so...you allow your enemy's to believe they have a easy fight then unleash your true power upon then..i must say i have not seen a fighter such as you before" kizu begins to walk towards Leila "now then, can you tell me where you came across such a weapon?"  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 pm
Leila kept her bow out in her hand but took the arrows off her back and set them on the ground. "I made it. My true power though is talking to animals." she shrugged. "My parents taught me how to make this bow before they died."  
Role play home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff