Spring Cleaning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:22 pm
Erm... well ... I'm not sure Ghast would work... he supposedly disappeared 14 years prior to IaPW... sweatdrop

HOWEVER... Tseng might be an option for that... 3nodding Or Reeve...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:34 pm
Ooh, good point.

Tseng I can't see pulling a child off the streets of Midgar, or smiling and ruffling the child's hair.

Reeve, on the other hand, yeah, I can see that. Reeve cared about the people, not the money.  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:34 pm
make it Reeve then.... he was always such a softie. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 pm
Right-o. If someone picks Reeve to play, we could work out a little scene where they bump into each other. That would be interesting.  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:43 pm
I can control him if no one else wants to ... but I'll ask around for ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm
Okies then! smile

But we should wait till you do the revival post for that particular SL.  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Yeah... I'm working on it... I'm giving Leo/Marka a last chance to change her mind before I write her OC's out of the story... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:53 pm
::noddles:: Understandable. Her charries are fun, and she had what, 3, in that? Sujuka, Pharallah and Zack, right?

Edit::: Oh god... I'm reading this random survey in the FF forum, and one of the questions is, "Which character would be most interesting after chugging 12 Red Bulls?". The survey creator answered his own survey, and his answer for that was "RedXIII. It makes me think of those 'Beggin' Strips' commercials where this dog on angel dust would run around screaming "Bacon, bacon, IT'S BACOOON!!!"" I nearly died laughing.  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:06 pm
basically yeah.... I think I made that RP with her in mind.

it would hurt to write them out. But I can and will if she doesn't want to play.

EDIT: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl oh man... a hyper Red... that's hilarious!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:14 pm
::nods:: It can be a pain to create a RP with someone sorta in mind for it, then have them say, "Ooops, not RPing there anymore". Thus is becomes a nightmare should you have to remove the person's charries.

Yeah, that was a great answer. Someone else said Selphie, cause it might just cancel out her natural hyperness and she'd be calm for a while.  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:28 pm
Wrong Kinda painful actually... I do enough story writing that it wouldn't actually be particularly difficult....

the painful part would be not having her charries there... sad I try not to let any story revolve around any particular Character... particularly OC's .. it allows for flexibility and character death if necessary. A common rule for playing Table-top RPG's... one I wish more people would incorporate into forum RPG's.

..... Never give Kefka Red Bulls... eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:37 pm
::nods:: Since Zack is cannon, finding a new player for him is the option. Sujuka and Pharallah, as OCs, yeah, no options there should she decide to completely walk away.

Gah.... with how much those three charries were involved with the Hojo and Sephiroth parts of the SL, why do I see a complete re-start needing to be done for IaPW?

Yeah, but it happens sometimes.

O_O Why does that sound so evil it might actually be fun?  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:48 pm
I'm actually planning on Taking Zack as a permanent character myself, though if Leo/Marka comes back she's welcome to use him for whichever RP's she wishes.

Those two would become "busy" as far as the story was concerned... in some way they would be unavailable for our main characters to interact with.... It's been done, I know how... (in Tabletop games we called it the "smiley face" method... the person was "there" but as though he had a giant cartoon smiley face instead of a head... you just didn't interact much with them.)

TRUST me... we won't need a restart... I can manage just fine. I already have plans in mind for the revival of that one. I can make a fairly smooth transition for you guys if necessary.

.... because.. I'm sure he'd take over the world in such record time that even Sephiroth would get whip-lash trying to watch it..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:53 pm
That works.

"Smiley face" method. That's brilliant. Should work pretty well.

Well, if you have plans in mind for the revival, I'll watch and wait for that.

True.... ::smirk:: Could you imagine Cloud or Squall on 12 Red Bulls?  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm
^_^

rather like slapping a cool on 'em. It'll be fine. wink

Just until Leo/Marka logs on again and responds, then we'll proceed with whichever way it goes.

LOL!!! though far worse than either of them would be ZACK!! rofl rofl rofl or how about Irvine?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff