promised_child

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:43 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

you didnt need to point out the patient confidentiality thing, im not stupid.

not everyone is bound in the same way
I figured that you would know to what document I have been bound didn't I? Takes brains for that doesn't it?
you see I do think rather highly of you
^_-

sir, you confuse me greatly, in one debate you are a jerk, and in this one, i refer you to your last post. perhaps you should display the abov more, as you are more likely to not piss me off, which is an emotion i would rather not experiance. as for planned parenthood- i will probably never need to go there as i am married to a US marine and now have health insurance.

All the better if you don't need a service
think about all the people who do need a bit of help
think about how non-profits like ACS and essential services programs operate
then think about what you can do to make a difference
do you see where I’m going with this?

honestly, i would rather work for PRCW (pregnancy resource center washington state) than planned parenthood, cuz PRC doesnt cousil for abortion, they refer those cases to planned parenthood AFTER telling them the risks and pros af all the other optione, and making sure they know the rist to themselves that abortion carries.

Better than a kick in the pants
when can you start?
try to stay neutral
remember you're there for information only

i can start once we get stationed, as my husband is still in training, our life and works are in limbo currently. i would of course prefer that young teen girls not get pregnate at all, but that veiw isnt tracking with yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:45 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

sir, you confuse me greatly, in one debate you are a jerk, and in this one, i refer you to your last post. perhaps you should display the abov more, as you are more likely to not piss me off, which is an emotion i would rather not experiance. as for planned parenthood- i will probably never need to go there as i am married to a US marine and now have health insurance.

honestly, i would rather work for PRCW (pregnancy resource center washington state) than planned parenthood, cuz PRC doesnt cousil for abortion, they refer those cases to planned parenthood AFTER telling them the risks and pros af all the other optione, and making sure they know the rist to themselves that abortion carries.

when can you start?
try to stay neutral

i can start once we get stationed, as my husband is still in training, our life and works are in limbo currently. i would of course prefer that young teen girls not get pregnate at all, but that veiw isnt tracking with yours.

"Young teen girls"
I would agree when phrased "Those who are not yet capable of parenthood"
That would make things much easier wouldn't it...not having the need to begin with.

Humor me for a moment
Tell me
What is my view on the subject?  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:20 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

when can you start?
try to stay neutral

"Young teen girls"
That would make things much easier wouldn't it...not having the need to begin with.

Humor me for a moment
Tell me

you dont seem to want abstinance taught in schools, and that is the only real guarentee, isnt it- no sex no pregnancy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:52 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

when can you start?
try to stay neutral

"Young teen girls"

Humor me for a moment
Tell me

you dont seem to want abstinance taught in schools, and that is the only real guarentee, isnt it- no sex no pregnancy.

I don't mind abstinence being taught
I do mind when that all that is being taught
Also one would think that abstinence would be a guarantee...but that is only the case if the woman has a choice in the matter and or control over her environment
(I'm extending the parameters of sex to include any weird and obscure way that it might ever be possible for a woman to get pregnant  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:59 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

when can you start?
try to stay neutral

"Young teen girls"

Humor me for a moment
Tell me

Also one would think that abstinence would be a guarantee...but that is only the case if the woman has a choice in the matter and or control over her environment
(I'm extending the parameters of sex to include any weird and obscure way that it might ever be possible for a woman to get pregnant

obviously, i wasnt refering to uncontrolled circumstances, but is it the babys fault the father raped the woman? there is that emergency contraceptive, but are women really thinking what if i get pregnant? then they abort the other innocent in the situation, like its the childs fault- the child doesnt deserve life because of how it was made. that to me seems wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:56 am
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

"Young teen girls"

Humor me for a moment
Tell me

obviously, i wasnt refering to uncontrolled circumstances, but is it the babys fault the father raped the woman? there is that emergency contraceptive, but are women really thinking what if i get pregnant? then they abort the other innocent in the situation, like its the childs fault- the child doesnt deserve life because of how it was made. that to me seems wrong.

in this case I was talking about some situation that would rival divine intervention. (IE so unreasonable it might as well be tossed out and not even considered...not that I'm saying divine intervention is unreasonable)

You do bring up a good point
Who’s fault is it
Everyone is a variable in the equation
in this case the father is a major part of the equation but our patriarchal society doesn't really help either
and yes there is emergency contraceptive
but think about what fear can do to people
doesn’t have to be a fear of something real
even something small can leave a person petrified for years

Side note follow-up question: Do you think that we are born as the person we were going to grow up to be or are we the product of a function of life experiences? Perhaps a combination of the two? This is a big question and the answer I hold true in my heart is the bead that tips the scale. What do you think my answer is? Put yourself in my shoes for a few moments...try and reason the same way I would. This could be fun.

Another thing to consider is the physiological effects that might play into motherhood depending on how a child is conceived and the world in which the child is born.  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:21 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

"Young teen girls"

Humor me for a moment
Tell me

in this case I was talking about some situation that would rival divine intervention. (IE so unreasonable it might as well be tossed out and not even considered...not that I'm saying divine intervention is unreasonable)

Who’s fault is it
in this case the father is a major part of the equation but our patriarchal society doesn't really help either

Side note follow-up question: Do you think that we are born as the person we were going to grow up to be or are we the product of a function of life experiences? Perhaps a combination of the two? This is a big question and the answer I hold true in my heart is the bead that tips the scale. What do you think my answer is? Put yourself in my shoes for a few moments...try and reason the same way I would. This could be fun.

Another thing to consider is the physiological effects that might play into motherhood depending on how a child is conceived and the world in which the child is born.

we are a combination of both. we are all born with a specific personality- but as we grow and stuff happens, we combine our original personality and our experiances, pruning away that which we find we neither want nor need. and before we know it we are grown into this copernicum of self. as for thinking from your mind- no thanks, my own is scary enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:02 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Who’s fault is it

we are a combination of both. we are all born with a specific personality- but as we grow and stuff happens, we combine our original personality and our experiances, pruning away that which we find we neither want nor need. and before we know it we are grown into this copernicum of self. as for thinking from your mind- no thanks, my own is scary enough.

Ah now insight into your mind, and it is indeed scary as is without a doubt in my mind mine as well
So next question
What extent of the self comes from birth and how much is accumulated through life experience?
Again what do you think I might conclude?  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Who’s fault is it

Ah now insight into your mind, and it is indeed scary as is without a doubt in my mind mine as well
So next question
What extent of the self comes from birth and how much is accumulated through life experience?

the basic sense of self -the ID- you have from birth, the Ego is shaped by everything that happens before you are 10 and the superego combines the ID and EGO with all life experianses to create your overall self.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:22 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Who’s fault is it

So next question

the basic sense of self -the ID- you have from birth, the Ego is shaped by everything that happens before you are 10 and the superego combines the ID and EGO with all life experianses to create your overall self.

so why the magic number 10?  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:40 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Who’s fault is it

So next question

puberty hormones BEGIN to show  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:54 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

So next question

Isn’t that also the time when the mind develops enough for more advanced critical thinking?  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

So next question

Isn’t that also the time when the mind develops enough for more advanced critical thinking?

yes, but its also the time when young people begin to form their sexual identities. like if you have a crush on (for girls) jessica alba as opposed to Zac Effron, or both or vice versa. and the same for guys. with puberty hormones comes the critical thinking and the major crushing. at the same time, thus forcing the super ego to begin forming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:03 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

yes, but its also the time when young people begin to form their sexual identities. like if you have a crush on (for girls) jessica alba as opposed to Zac Effron, or both or vice versa. and the same for guys. with puberty hormones comes the critical thinking and the major crushing. at the same time, thus forcing the super ego to begin forming.

I remember my first crush
Must have been an early bloomer or something  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:13 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

I remember my first crush
Must have been an early bloomer or something

first major crush, that induced dreams of a new nature?  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff