Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nordlys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:34 pm
*Bebadora stopped up. First of all as not to pump into Forest Boy, and second, she had gotten an Idea.* We can use that. *She simply said, and started to crawl backwards.* You stay here. And Bebadora will see what she can do. Perhaps this creature can be used as food. *She grinned at this prospect.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:34 pm
((I'll take it.))
"Fighting eh. I never really took this thing out for real combat. Alright take me to a good fight."  

Morpheus Green

Ask Vulpino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:37 pm
*Ask waits for her*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:38 pm
Nordlys
*Bebadora stopped up. First of all as not to pump into Forest Boy, and second, she had gotten an Idea.* We can use that. *She simply said, and started to crawl backwards.* You stay here. And Bebadora will see what she can do. Perhaps this creature can be used as food. *She grinned at this prospect.*

But it wasn't Zargs she found.
Ramaris, one of Skyeheart's commanders, was patroling the forest area in his elven form.
He passed by the rabbit hole just in time to see Bebadora crawl out.  

Skyeheart

Nordlys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:40 pm
*Bebadora carefully peeked outside the rabbit hole. Scanning the forest with here ice-blue eyes. Suddenly there was someone new in front of her. As fast as she could she crawled back in. Ignoring the pain shooting up from her leg.*
Forest Boy. *She hissed.* There is something new outside!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:41 pm
"well it's not just all about fighting thats just a big highlight,but ah i couldnt really tell you where to go for a fight,if you want i guess we could fight i mean i aint really that good compared to some other guys but i can hold my own."rook smiled,it would probely be nice to fight and not have to worry about the other person literally wanting to kill you.then he heard what the canible woman had said in the rabbit hole"for the love of god woman would you stop trying to eat people"rook yelled in the direction he came from"sorry,i hear pretty good when i want to and theres this canible who keps trying to eat people"rook rolled his eyes but stayed still to hear green's reply to his fight proposition  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:43 pm
Ramaris stood over the hole. His tall body cast a shadow over it as he examined his the new encounter with his snow-white eyes.
Friendly? Or not?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:49 pm
Nordlys
*Bebadora carefully peeked outside the rabbit hole. Scanning the forest with here ice-blue eyes. Suddenly there was someone new in front of her. As fast as she could she crawled back in. Ignoring the pain shooting up from her leg.*
Forest Boy. *She hissed.* There is something new outside!
Did it look like an intelligent being?*He whispered back to her. If it wasn't, it could easily be killed and eaten.*  

Ask Vulpino

Nordlys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:52 pm
It looked like food. But funny. It had white skin and strange eyes. I would not eat it. *She chewed her lip. Why was she trusting this boy so? Of, for all the hells, if only she wasn't wounded.* There is something. . . . strange about it. Perhaps it thinks too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:54 pm
Green smiled at the proposal. "Alright as non-lethal as possible, no biting or eye-gouging, if eye gouging does occur you must give the eye back. Agreed?"  

Morpheus Green

Ask Vulpino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:54 pm
Let's move onward then *He continued crawling untill he reached the exit to the river*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:57 pm
*Bebadora followed silently. Trying to ignore the pain that came each time she moved. When they stopped again, she could hear water.*  

Nordlys

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:58 pm
But as they exited, both of them looked up.
There stood Ramaris. His tall body cast a shadow over Ask and Bebadora while his calm, quiet eyes studied him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 pm
*Ask backed into the rabbithole again* I saw him too, let's try and find another exit, shall we?  

Ask Vulpino

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:02 pm
"deal"rook said and droped to the ground landing on his feat and taking a fighting stance"brigh it on"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff