Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Idiots In Black

Back to Guilds

Anything, everything, something that just don't make sense. Btw: We're pirates? 

Tags: pirate, anything, ninjas, comedy, roleplaying 

Reply Idiots In Black Academy
Sam's Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Hanabi_Hyuga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:22 pm
*smiles and gives Alex a shot* ya, i can give him a face but okay. *the shot knocks him out* *she picks him up and puts him on a desk, she faces her back to Sam and when she turns around she has the knife and Alex was awake* tada! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:16 pm
*scrathces head* i dont even wanna know how you did that without cutting open his stomach.

alex: *sits up, tumbs up* hehee!

ok well I'm ganna give you a regular IIB problem and lets see just how you handle it. Luins your in this too.

So there this island. Full of crazy tribe people that domenate the entire place. Traps, abushes, you name it you'll run in to it. Somewhere in the main tribe's King's hut theres this acient treasure. We of course want that. So you have to get it. You have a map, rope, no food, and a knife. You know where the tribes are but you don't know which one the main one. So what are you going to do. Oh. and theres that island now.

*points to island thats apporching.* have fun. And I'll apear if you need any advice. *throws luin and kanabi into little boat then cut's the ropes. the boat falls into the water.* bye!  

x sam i am x
Captain

Princess_Hanabi_Hyuga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:45 am
*looks at Luin* ... *looks back at the main boat with Sam on it* ._.;; ...... *squeaks*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:31 pm
*stands ontop of tallest mask and waves* GO ON!! GET THAT TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!  

x sam i am x
Captain

Princess_Hanabi_Hyuga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:38 pm
O_e... *mumbled* yaya... *looks towards the island.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:57 am
ok godzilla. go help her. so far shes just standing there.
godzilla: how do i get there im a marshmellow
... *stuff godzilla in cannon then shoots him to the island*
godzilla: AHHHHHHHHH! *lands on hanabis shoulder* ....ok well lets see that map  

x sam i am x
Captain

x sam i am x
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:01 am
oh no.. hanabi quite gaia! and she was ganna graduate after she finished this quest.. oh no.. so sad :[. well now i have no students. cept luin but he stopped posting. gah why did she quite she was sooooooooo close to graduating!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Nitro Reversal and Asseres are now apart of the class! yay!  

x sam i am x
Captain

LabTech Deusy

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Ahem

The name you will find to be is actually iDeus, not Ideus.

Takes her seat in the class.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:39 am
Captain oh Captain! I have arrived! Teach me many things!  

Aseres

IRL Vampire

Nitro Reversal

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:46 pm
You has stuck me in hell.
I be Nitro.
I make your life miserable now.
=D

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:18 pm
Not unless I ruin your lives first. So lets start.

*Points to island*
So there this island. Full of crazy tribe people that domenate the entire place. Traps, abushes, you name it you'll run in to it. Somewhere in the main tribe's King's hut theres this acient treasure. We of course want that. So you have to get it. You have a map, rope, no food, and a knife. You know where the tribes are but you don't know which one the main one. So what are you going to do?

*waves* Bonjour.

HELLO

Thats Alex. He's Gaia's most powerful weapons.. an 8 year old with no face and speaks french! And his translotor.. a parrot. They'll be coming with you to watch over you. =D Have fun! *shoves you off the ship with all your supplies into a tiny boat*  

x sam i am x
Captain

LabTech Deusy

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Use my map to locate the village, then lay a rope trap. Wait for a villager to come by pull the rope, use the knife to kill him, and eat his delicious brain.

Lurk around the tribes out of view learning information.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:04 pm
After standing there for a few days, lost in though, I decide to take my pirate boots off, tie one of them to the rope and give that to Alex! Then I clean my clothes as good as I can and load myself with wathever fancy looking accessories I can find. I walk down the path into the jungle and wait for the first natives to show up, closely followed by the hiding alex. As soon as the first tribe warrior approaches I throw a charming smile at him and say "greetings, wild man! I am a god! Bring me to your leader."
Now if he understands what I say he'll probably bring me to his leader where I'll convince all the tribe-men to worship me as their god, or the ancient penalty of boot to the head will apply! After a few days of naked-dance-around-the-fire-druggy-parties I'll eventually order the leader to give me the treasure!  

Aseres

IRL Vampire

Nitro Reversal

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:36 pm
I shall fly like an eagle, AND EAT PEOPLE! =D

Idiots In Black Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items