Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Konoha Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:57 pm
"Hehe," Tobi laughed quietly. Unbeknownst to them, they were all still. Anyone who entered the hospital immediately froze and fell. Tobi was all but invisible to them. A young genin girl who ran in earlier, thinking she had broken his genjutsu was writhing on the floor, a trickle of blood oozing out of her mouth. Another young ninja, with long purple hair and a blindfold was also on the floor outside, and a large smoking tiger was lying unconscious near the doorway. The two chuunin were slumped on the floor and leaning on the bed Daisuke was on, blood running down their chins. They're all here, he thought with an insane smile hidden under his mask. He picked up Daisuke, the long, purple-haired ninja outside the door, and the gray-haired and set them on the floor next to each other. He summoned a large round barrel with seal markings written all over it, and hastily stuffed the three unconscious bodies within it. He closed the lid and shut it tight. He was about to decide if he should seal it, cutting off the outside from the inside completely, or have a little fun in the genjutsu realm he had trapped everyone in. After a second, he decided to leave it unsealed for the time being. He walked up to the other ninjas lying on the ground and attached a few paper slips on their backs. He also attached some slips at random intervals in random places on the walls. When he was finished, he grabbed a chair and sat down.

Outside the recovery room were doctors, nurses, and patients, all unconscious. All of them fell where they stood when the black void enveloped their minds.

Meanwhile, the others were still trapped in Tobi's sharingan doujutsu. They believed to have defeated them, but they couldn't have been more wrong. He just stood where he was, watching the others sweat at his appearance.

[I don't want any crap about breaking this genjutsu people. Dispell, poison, or any other thing can break it. I won't kill off your characters as long as you don't make up something stupid. For now, we're fighting in a genjutsu, despite all of your character's bodies lying unconscious on the floor.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:06 pm
"if you wont awnser then i will!"shinsuke runs up and stabs the ninja in the chest, catching him on fire and sealing the wounds as the sword penitrates his skin
theres somthing wrong, that wanst a full hit... yet it went right through him... theres no way im in a genjutsu... it have been some sort of illusion.shinsuke jumps back from the ninja expecting it to explode or somthing.
"i know there's more to you than that! come out!"shinsuke yells at nothing
(this is all in the genjutsu)
his body on the ground yells this same thing as it rolls onto his back.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Tobi noticed the chuunin lying on the ground mutter something and move slightly, just as the chuunin in the genjutsu shouted too.

In the genjutsu:
Tobi stood by the door, steadfast, disappearing only for a moment. "Well, dispelling my genjustu was pretty good work kid. Everytime you think of something ingenious, I'll consider killing you less," he said with an evil glare through his mask. "Hehe. If you want to know more about me, it looks like all five of you are going to have to beat me," he replied manically. "But, that's only if you can." He still stood by the doorway, not making any sudden or subtle movements.

[Try not to control Tobi, Laxdude. I'll make my own movements.
For a recap: Lieselotte, Hoshi, Shinsuke, Hiro, and Striker are in the genjutsu. Anyone who walks into the hospital also falls into the genjutsu too.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:22 pm
[sorry]
in the genjutsu
"heh, you are alote like dai..."shinsuke laughs
"i was almost worried there that the akutsuki wernt as big a challange as i thought."shinsuke jokes"aargh!"shinsuke shouts in pain, clentching his arm

outside jutsu
the clone throws a rock kunai through the window at shinsuke's arm sending a sharp pain through him
"what?"shinsuke says in confusion as he wakes upfor a moment then slips back into the genjutsu

in genjutsu
"so this is all an illusion..."shinsuke laughs and forces his arm up, squeezing the kunai inbetween his armor into his arm

outside of genjutsu
"shi@t!"shinsuke yells as the kunai goes deeper.
shinsuke starts coughing as he snaps out of the genjutsu
"ugg... my head, feels like a hangover..."shinsuke pulls out the earth kunai and whipes the blood off his mouth
"i have to admit, out of all the clans the uchiha is the one i wouldent want to go agenst. and it appears as if you have harnessed their power well."shinsuke throws the kunai at the ninja and makes a handsign with one hand, the other one rubbing his head to get rid of the headach

[my clones were never dispelled so i assume this is alright, if you say a logical reason why its not ill delete the post, but i think it would work.]  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
[Nah...That wouldn't really work, but go ahead and do it. I don't mind.]

Tobi watched the bleeding chuunin get up. As the chuunin hastily threw a kunai at him, he didn't move, but instead, let the kunai pass through him as if he wasn't there. "Wow, to use pain to get out of a genjutsu like that. It doesn't matter. It was a weak genjutsu, and I wasn't expecting you to die so easily, according to Daisuke's reports. It's a shame he ran away though," he said. He stood up slowly and walked over to the chuunin. "It seems as if the others are still trapped. It shouldn't be long now." Tobi kicked the chuunin hard in the face and sent him crashing into the wall. "I don't know how Daisuke behaved, but believe me. I will kill you the second you cross the line with me. Daisuke's too soft to do anything but make false threats." He punched the chuunin in the stomach again, cracking the wall the chuunin was leaning on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:49 pm
" Dammit Shinsuke, don't treat me like a little kid!! If the exams hadn't been canceled, I'd be chuunin by now too!! At least let me take the people to safety alright? "
Hoshi creates some clones to transport some people out of the Hospital, or so she thinks anyway...
This doesn't feel right...I thought I dispelled this damned genjutsu, but it doesn't seem like it helped at all...I can't explain it, but something's not right...Maybe...the genjutsu is still on?  

gamefreak_009

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:04 pm
Outside the genjutsu:

Inside the cramped barrel the Akasuki member put Hiro Dia and Lies in, blood from Hiro's mouth drips into the sheath of his gaidoku blade

The barrel suddely explodes and a long green dragon with a purple main, and an oozing purple chakara bursts forth so fast, that Tobi didn't have time to react to it's attack! Gaidoku grabs Tobi in his teeth and soars through the window, making an even bigger hole.
The shock of the barrel exploding snaps everyone in the room, who was still under, out of the genjutsu.

After a short flight, Gaidoku plows Tobi into the ground, and a geyser of poisonus chakara spews from the deep hole. Gaidoku bursts out of the ground and wits for the masked mans next move.
"Come on out you little weasel....... There's no way some one of YOUR high calibur could have been killed by that attack... Poisoned slightly, maybe, but not killed I hope." Gaidoku says with a creepy dragon's grin.

Back in the hospital, everyone regains their ground, except Dai who is still unconcious.
Hiro's eyes go demonic, but he calms down after a few seconds.
He goes to help Shin back up, and brings Hoshi and Striker back to their feet.

(ooc: plz let that fly Tobi-sama...... 0_O )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Hoshi gets up with Hiro's help. Her eyes still look pretty dazed and she groans a bit while getting up. Blood still drips from the corner of her mouth as she gets up and snaps out of it completely.
" I see..So the dispell didn't work. Is this real? "
Hoshi looks around. She sees Hiro and Shinsuke already up.
" Hey, is this real? Where's that Akatsuki member? Dammit, I feel so helpless!! "  

gamefreak_009

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:34 pm
"Don't worry about the genjutsu Hoshi. Not only did the shock of that exploding barrel work, but Gaidoku breaking that Akasuki guy's concentretion must have helped too. Gaidoku is trying to hold off the Akasuki member outside right now, we need to get Daisuke out of here now! Me and Lies will have to stay seperate from you and Shin, so you and him will take Dai. I'll try to help Gaidoku. And Striker, go back to Lies and get her out of here."
Hiro looks out the window and jumps through, his sword in hand. Gaidoku comes down to about 3 feet off the ground and Hiro jumps on his back. Tobi is still no where to be seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:01 pm
" Hai, but I'll be back to help after we get this sleepy head to saftey alright? Don't worry, I won't leave ya hanging Hiro-kun!! Oh, and no, there's no stopping me from coming back to help. "
Hoshi smiled as she picked up Dai and summoned Ryuunsuke to put him on top of him. She got on top of Ryuunsuke as well and they flew off.
" Hey Shinsuke, you have your birds right? Sorry, Ryuunsuke's a bit tired so he can only carry me and Daisuke!! See ya later Hiro!! "
Hoshi's voice slowly faded away as Ryuunsuke sped up a bit to make sure they got out of there quickly enough.  

gamefreak_009

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 am
Ryuu arrived at the hospital to see a familiar looking dragon fly away with two people on it. I see...That's Ryuunsuke, so Hoshi..and who's that other person? No matter, I wonder where the others are. Ryuu ran to the hospital and saw Lies collapsed outside the hospital and Striker coming back. " Chikushou, what happened here? Toshi, find out what happened and report back immediately. Striker, take care of Lies, it's her they're after. Hiro's probably in there fighting the Akatsuki...So then Dai must've been the one on Ryuunsuke. I see...alright, well I'm going to go check it out. If Lies wakes up, please don't let her go in. I'll meet you guys somewhere safe alright? Take Jiro with you so I know where you guys go. See ya later." With that, Ryuu disapeared into the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:25 am
[I really have to say nice work guys. You're RP skills have really improved. xd
shade_kid_01...Lies isn't collapsed in front of the hospital. She's inside and she's awake.
Kaelexx...I'll let it slide because it was such a long post, but Tobi's intangible, and pretty much immune to all physical attacks. They just phase right through him. Gaidoku will have to be destroyed though, for er...payback...

I'll be back to RP later. Don't Post! eek ]  

Tobito Uchiha

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:32 pm
[just one for story]
"you know hiro i could of handled it myself, i hate when i cant follow through with my plans."shinsuke crunbles into stones and dust, the real shinsuke comes in the window"i love me clones."shinsuke smiles"he will be back, he isnt an easy opponent. i only hate how i have to come up with a new stratagy... i had planned some more moves, the only reason i didnt attack so abruptly is because i wanted information. I was going to show you some new moves i had made, and some from my sensi. i had ... 11 moves planned out already."shinsuke laughs "and hoshi, few of my hawks an carry a person."shinsuke looks at the damage"dispell!"shinsuke dispells the hospital
"you guys go on ahead, i have a report to file."he frowms under the cover of his shirt"ill catch up later."
shinsuke jumps out the window and runs off  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:40 pm
"You're not going anywhere trash," Tobi said falling down from the sky. He landed straight on his legs. The resulting force carved a moderately sized dent in the ground and shook the earth with tremendous force. He grabbed the running chuunin (Shinsuke) by the neck before he could dodge and threw him on the ground, causing the surrounding area to shake as the chuunin went plummetting deeper into the ground. A large bloody dragon (Ryuunsuke) came crashing down onto some nearby houses at the same time. It was nearly dead, but it disappeared into the summoning world with a cloud of smoke. After the smoke cleared, a girl (Hoshi) was on the ground, bleeding heavily alongside Daisuke, who was still in critical condition.

Tobi appeared almost instantaneously beside another ninja (Ryuu), his speed incredible, and punched him in the face, sending him flying through the air and crashing to the side of the hospital building. "Come out and play little ninja," he said creepily to the hospital windows. "I still need to kill the blind one (Lieselotte), her tiger (Striker), the smart aleck (Hiro), and his dragon (Gaidoku)," he said insanely. He searched the skies for the green dragon that he lost when he found Daisuke on another dragon.

[Ignore the parentheses (). They're just for reference. He's not actually saying or thinking them. And no one's dead by the way. They're just insanely hurt. And no you can't up. I don't want anything like "Oh! It's a clone!" cause that's just uber.]  

Tobito Uchiha

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:54 pm
shinsuke stands up and cracks his kneesif it wernt for my knee pads they'd be brokenhandsigns"earth claw jutsu!"a giant earth hand goes around tobi gripping, bringing him above ground and slamming him into the ground."dont forget im here..."shinsuke laughs"we still have our fight to finnish."shinsuke creates 3 earth clones
(im gonna send you that pm now tobi)  
The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games