Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
rook's cabin(read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Pentacle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:16 pm
Dark took the butter and said. "Thanks i'm getting to make popcorn and i was out of butter." Without warning Dark disapper.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:21 pm
imbisiles he thought and closed the door,locking it then went back to bed.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:57 pm
(ooc:time has passed since rook last went to bed)
rook walked through the trees thinking about his earlier battlehe's goodthought rook as he remeberd yawgmoths battle stylei guess i'll just have to start training a little harderhe thought as he walked into the clearing around his cabin,he walkd in,grabbed some meat from the meat locker and and rosted it under some fire he started with his abilities.after eating he went up to bed.what a dayhe thought and then drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:34 am
Rook woke up and let out a long yawn,he was hunge=rey so he went down to the meat locker to get a steak and started eating it raw,after finshing it he took a shower and went into town"i wonder what i'll do today"he said to himself.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:19 pm
rook walked up to his doorstep and slowly opend the door,he grabbed a bit of meat,ate it ,closed the door and went off to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:28 pm
while rook was sleeping he had a dream or more of a nightmare to be more proper.it was the day he had gone fishing and returned to see his parents slaughterd.he walked up to their house with a bucket of fish for dinner.then he saw it,the house was on fire,his parents lay dead on the ground,the murdurers sat drinking in celebration.rook felt the anger building up inside him,his dragon features reveling them selves.the slayers noticed him once he rose to ful hieght,looking on in terror one of them atempted tp shot him with an arrow but his aim was off.rook let out a deffening roar and burned there bodies then buried his parents.rook shot up out of bed with a yell that could have ben heard from a few miles around.then he bumped his head on the cieling"what the hell"said rook looking down,he was in dragon form"oh not again"he said with annoyence and changed back.it was morning so rook got dressed grabed his sword and went out to his yard to whatch the clouds go by.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:23 pm
rook grew bored of he clouds and went off into town  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:22 am
zing came to rooks door and knoked rather loudly.rook answerd the door and gave zing one look before giveing him a friendly bear hug and letting him go."zing what are you doing here you little idiot"rook said in a friendly tone.i kinda need a place to staysaid zing.rook gave him a look that said"here we go again".sighing rook said'ok ok, you can stay here if you want but no strippers unless i say so." zing looked up with joy and said with excitment"oh thanks rook ,thanks so much"rook said "no problem just dont burn the place down ok,now up stairs is your room and if you have a lick of sense when you go to town,DO NOT PISS PEOPLE OFF"zing looked at rook and said "sure thing"and went up to his new room.while he did this rook went to find where he had put the headache madicene for two resons,one he was going to need it with zing in the cabin and two he needed to hide it so zing wouldnt get addicted and go through town while he was hopped up.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:57 pm
rook landed wih a thump and set zing down,finding a large rock e hit zing on the head a couple of times which changed him back but he was still unconsciuse."now to find whoever you were attempting to attack"rook said and carried him off to the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:44 am
arriving at the cabin rook said"zing you can rome freely but i'd prefer for you to stay here,i have bussnieus elswhere.with that rook left.

zing didnt really want to stay at the cabin and found that he was hungry "well i might as well find something to eat" he said and set off in search of food.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 pm
A beat of wings could be heard from above as a shadow cast itself over Zing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:16 pm
zing looked up haveing returned from the bar"what the hell"he said in utter amazement for that sure as hell wasnt rook or anyone he knew but decided it would be best to check and as so transformed into his own red dragon form and flew up to face the new visitor.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:05 pm
As he flew up, he could see the scaly, red skin of the dragonewt knight he had been watching as of late.
"As I thought...you are a being of my kin..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:14 pm
zing stopped in mid air,his dragon form was n=much differnt from others because he was half human so it looke like he was standing in the air with his wings folded behind him,his main joints like humans except in dragon size."and what busniess might you have hear at rooks house because i ceartanly dont know you"zing said in a stern tone.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:32 pm
Skyeheart was not much different. Being a variation of a half-blood himself he flew upright as well. His overall size however, was somewhat larger than zing's.
"Well I do. I have noticed that you have watching me for quite some time ever since hallows eve at the graveyard.
As such, I am a bit curious about you and your intentions."
Skyeheart then lowered himself a bit.
"But why talk up here? All that will do is tire our wings. Let us continue this discussion on the ground."  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff