Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Fin] A Perfect Fit ((Aeris and Xantir)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:42 pm
Her mind full of Xantir love, she suddenly realised what he said. "Oh my, it's true, i don't know. Maybe he already leave, but i'm not sure. It would be better if we go back to see. I don't want to make him wait for nothing."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:50 pm
He nodded shortly then took one last long look at the teepee, their new home, before turning away. "Then let's go find him before it starts getting dark. We wouldn't want him to wait all night." He smiled at his mate before taking another step away waiting for her okay for him to leave or for her to join him.

So much had happened in just a few hours, it sort of felt like they were about to go right back to the start. He wondered if the whole thing would just start up again? He doubted it would but he was very curious if he would react the same ways. From Amal and Aeris' first meeting, to the talk of teepee, to the talk of children and the past, to the second encounter with Amal, would anything change knowing what he already knew? He didn't think so but it was still fun to consider.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:13 am
The mare nodded to her lover. "Yeh he will be upset if he needed to wait during the night." She saw him looking at the teepee. "He will come back as soon as Reno is with us" she said touching his check with her nose.
She started walking in the direction of the place Reno would be. She thought he will be a little angry when they will say to him Amal already went back and left.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:59 am
Xantir nodded slowly watching Aeris take the initiative to lead. A normal mare she was not but that was probably why he liked her so much. With a smile he followed after her not taking another look back. Already it seemed things were taking different turns. So much for getting a chance to replay the past.

"Now you're sure he would have stayed put right? No chance of him wandering off?" He asked hoping that the raccoon was not as fidgety as Amal would be after an hour or so. He didn't want to spend the whole evening hunting down a raccoon. Then if he wasn't fidgety what would they say to let him know he could come back? "Do you think...we should maybe lie to him...so he doesn't know he waited the whole time for nothing?"

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:52 am
Aeris looked at the sky, the night was coming quickly. "I don't think he moved, he can be really serious when he wants." she smiled. "But i think he moved a little to eat, he likes berries.". Listenning to Xantir she nodded. "Hum i don't really like lying. I think it's better to tell him the truth and give him a lot of cookies to make him forgive us, well forgive me much" she laughed. "You did nothing wrong."

They soon arrived where the little raccoon would have wait. She didn't see him first and was surprise. But she looked closely and saw he was sleeping near a tree. She smiled again. "Better we don't wake him up, i will carry him to the teepee and we will be able to rest the three of us together"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:41 pm
"Cookies?" The word wasn't entirely foreign to him. He'd heard Lunathiel mentioning the sweet treats but he'd never seen one or tasted one before. "I suppose we could but isn't that like a bribe?" He smiled a little. Bribes were all good but lying was bad. He would definitely have to keep that in mind.

After that he followed her silently keeping his eyes peeled for signs of the raccoon. While he did finally see Reno sleeping up in a tree he didn't see Aeris stop and nearly crashed into her. "Good idea..." He said softly stepping around his lover to carefully approach her friend. Almost silently he leaned over and got a good hold on the coat the animal was wearing before picking him up. He smiled around the fabric before creeping back to Aeris soft footsteps not making a sound. He set Reno on her back then let go slowly to make sure he was balanced alright before stepping away. "I think he should be okay for the ride home."

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:33 am
She didn't said a word during the time Xantir managed to put the little raccoon on her back. She didn't wanted to wake him up. But she smiled at the word bribe. Yeh it was a sort of bribe but not exactly, much a nice and pleasant compasention for the time Reno lost.
After Reno was well placed she whisperred. "Let's go home, i will give you cookies too, you have a long day" she winked, and then with soft movement she turned back towards their home.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 am
He got a cookie? He grinned eyes getting suddenly bright at the thought. He'd never had a cookie before but he could safely bet that he would like it if Aeris wanted to give it to him. "I think I like long days." He said in a whisper following her closely just tailing slightly behind to keep a watchful eye on the sleeping raccoon. "I get to spend them in good company."

He allowed the rest of his thoughts go unspoken but they were there. This was safe. Everything. Being with Aeris, Reno and Amal in their own little home. It was like the piece of heaven he'd always wanted. It was...perfect.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:48 pm
She heard his voice but didn't said a word, just smiling. They are like a family now, the four of them. They arrived near the teepee again. She enterred in and wait for Xantir to help her putting Reno in his bed place. It was funny, like taking care of a baby.

She quickly took a look where the coockies were placed, there was three left, it was perfect

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:57 am
Once inside his new home Xantir plucked the raccoon off of his mate's back. He set Reno down gently on what he assumed was the raccoon's bed, as it was too small for any horse, before smiling gently. "Everything always looks so different, sweet, when they sleep." He said softly not even as loud as a crickets chirp. As he watched the raccoon sleep for a bit his mind drifted and for a brief moment his mind's eye replaced the raccoon with a young foal.

He blinked a few times to make sure that what he was seeing wasn't real and once he was positive he turned back to Aeris. "Now...these cookies you spoke of. What exactly are they?"

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:58 am
She gave a mother smile at the little raccoon when he was in his bed and then turned back to Xantir.

"Yeh he is calm only when he sleep. Now cookies, cookies are sweet things, i can't describe it, you need to try by yourself." she took the box in her mouth and showed to Xantir, telling him with her head to take one because she couldn't speak right now".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:13 am
Xantir eyed the box a bit warily. He knew that there was no chance of getting poisoned from something like that but he had never really liked sweets. At least not things that were overly sweet. Biting back his doubts he reached into the box and pulled out a small nearly circular piece of what seemed like hard bread.

He blinked and looked down his muzzle at the treat between his teeth making him go slightly cross eyed. "Zih ih ha hooky?" He asked not really aware the the cookie he spoke of was making him slur his word a bit. Without really waiting for an answer he bit down on the cookie letting half of it fall to the floor.

His eyes widened and he nearly chocked when the sugar hit his tongue. It tasted good but it was so sweet it was overwhelming!

((Translation for what Xanny said: 'This is a cookie?'))  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:43 pm
Aeris put the box on the ground and looked at Xantir. She wasn't sure he actually liked it. She waited for him to finish the part he ate and then he would tell her. She loved it, but she liked everything with suger, the stallion might not be the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:19 pm
He swallowed his bite of cookie surprised to find that the sugary taste still hadn't left his tongue. "It's sweet." He said the shock still in his bright eyes. "Very very sweet, almost too sweet." How did so many fuss over these treats? They tasted pleasant enough but the first sugar shock could kill any unprepared creature. "...but..." he continued licking his lips a bit. "I must admit they are good."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:41 am
Aeris smiled, and laughed, it was the first time she saw someone almost chocked by cookies. But it was a part of Xantir she liked too, he wasn't the same as everyone. She put the cookie's box at his place and then she come back to nuzzle her lover softly.
"Maybe it would be good to go bed too". She said with a quick look at Reno.
"The day is finished, let it be our first night together in our new home".

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff