Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)
The Sinz of Death (Literate) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X..candi..X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:22 pm
Pyrotic_xXx_Sanoko_625
Toushiro just turned away, then saw a tree. He sighed, quickly rushing up and slicing the tree down with his sword, burning it before it fell to the ground. He sighed. "I hate trees just as much as I hate rain" He said, looking back at her from the corner of his eye.

Joey narrowed his eyes at her, but turned away and started walking away, feeling eager to just cut something.

((erm..sry Dx been caught up. someone mind warning some other random rps that i wont be on often? Dx ))

Jessica glanced at his sword.
"So I wasn't imagining it..."
She thought.
Of course. Everyone and everything that happened told her the other Sinz will harm her.
Well, what else was she taught?
She was taught not to associate with them. Not to even talk to them.
"But what if he's not evil?"
A little voice in her head questioned her.
"Why would you hate trees?"
She asked with a slightly shaky voice.
"They're a neccessarity of life..."
She mumbled as she turned and started to walk away, the lavender scented wind faded along with her slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:45 pm
Kate set up protective barriers around her home in case someone decided to come in for her. No matter what they tried, they would set off alarms. Lightening after lightening bolts would strike them.  

Alede

Idril Lissesul

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:31 am
She was waiting at the top of the hill, it was coming she could sense it.. when i have collected the energy i will return for her.. the storm was reaching its peak, she was ready, her power would be unmatchable. There was a flurry of smaller bolts, it has arrived.. there was a blinding flash and a massive bolt flew through the sky and she drew it towards her, she felt the energy course through her body as it struck. When it was finally finished she felt exillerated, her body was glowing with her power, she pointed her finger at a tree and a bolt flew from hers fingers cleaving the tree in half.. im coming..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:39 am
Kate could feel her coming back. "Another lightening stealer, huh?" She muttered to herself. "It is no matter. I can tell that she is recently modified--I have been like this since I was five. I've had more time to adapt to the changes in my body." She flexed her fingers and sighed.  

Alede

KPiGame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Kael ruffled her red and white hair and continued on her way,suddenly she started sneezing which only happened when she was either getting a cold or if it was her allergies to Dust mites.She assumed she had a cold but she knew that when she took some vitamin C she'd be better in no time.She passed a pub then stopped.She walked backwards to the Pub called Marley's Tavern.She tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders.Maybe she could get a drink.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:58 pm
Toushiro looked back and sighed. "They should just burn....they block out all the precious Sunlight that we need" He said, then turned around, hiding his sword under his cloak.  

Just Lonesome

geeet dunked on

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:58 pm
Hu'sano strolls into the new bloody town and smiles at every corpse he sees. "Well well, seems this place has been having some problem, probably bound to have a few secrets and treasures to plunder" he said with his thick southern accent.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:52 am
Kate waited. "What is she waiting for?" She muttered under her breath. "This is tiresome."  

Alede

almanorigin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:34 pm
Akito walked through the rain, holding his coat tight. 'Beautiful weather tonight,' he thought to himself. The sheets of rain, black sky, and regular streaks of purple that split the sky, they were all beautiful. However, he had noticed odd lighting strikes nearby, and was traveling in it's direction. "Seems a fight is brewing. All that I will need to do is wait to the end and collect the spoils. If I'm lucky, the lightning user will win. If I'm really lucky, they'll both use lightning." He chuckled to himself as he walked into an open field with a large, smoking hill in the middle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:51 pm
UserName: Resgil
Name: Vale of Creature
Appearance: User Image
Sin: Death by Creature- he can change into nearly any animal
Bio: He was modified shortly after birth by his father, however due to the nature of his modifications couldn't take a fully human form. He was considered a failure and left to die in a back alley, but was rescued and raised by a group of thugs to be used as their secret weapon. Recently he managed to escape, and aims to take revenge against his father. He is very limber and can perform the most acrobatic of maneuvers
Personality: he's relaxed, but can be serious if need be. He prefers not to fight unless he absolutely needs to.  

resgil

Alede

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:00 pm
Kate sat cross legged on the floor. She wouldn't kill this girl unless she absolutely had to. She probably didn't even fully realize what she was doing. "I'll do my best to knock her out cold then I'll leave her."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:04 pm
'Well this is fun,' thought Akito, looking at the two combatants from the hill. 'Two lightning users it appears. This is my lucky day! But why waste energy,' he laughed, sitting down. 'Let's see which of these two cats will win this fight.'  

almanorigin

X..candi..X

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:22 pm
Pyrotic_xXx_Sanoko_625
Toushiro looked back and sighed. "They should just burn....they block out all the precious Sunlight that we need" He said, then turned around, hiding his sword under his cloak.

Something about this guy just seemed to piss her off.
Jessica gave him an annoyed look.
"Well, some people actually need trees to survive."
Of course, she didn't need them, but she did love animals.

06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games