Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:45 am
"Oh come on, surely you must have SOME opinion." Minna said.

"Well, yes, there's actually quite a few holy orders and groups that make their home right here in Baton. And numerous actual deities live here as well." Zella explained.

Zirella laughed, catching her over-eager companion and laying her down on the bed, carefully setting aside her lute before joining her.

"We cannot blame all the world for the sins of their predecessors." Rosabella sighed, "If we did that, you would have quite a bit to answer for, wouldn't you?" She asked knowingly.

Emma grunted, taking the hit, but giving right back, punching back up at Taura powerfully.

"Well consider it my treat." Ceria said kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:02 am
"H-He's... so big..." Darla said, still not quite having her thoughts together.

"Wait, gods live here?" Pearl asked.

Venus' eyes narrowed, "The court witch may have raised me and offered me to the queen, but my actions and duties are my own."

Taura growled and simply fought through the hits, having the idea that, eventually, her minotaur thick skull will outlast Emma's will to fight.

"You are barmaid?" Grunt asked, raising an eyebrow.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 am
Minna rolled her eyes, "Great, good description, very accurate." She said dryly.

"Oh yes, quite a few of them actually. This area is a hotbed for divine activity of all sorts." Zella said brightly.

"As I said, we cannot blame others for the sins of their predecessors." Rosabella said, nodding.

Emma of course, was even more stubborn and bull-headed than Taura, which was impressive, since Taura literally had a bull head. She shoved a boot into Taura's gut and launched her off, only to leap atop Taura, raining down blows powerfully.

Ceria giggled, "No, but I can buy you a drink at least, it's the least I can do." She teased, walking towards the nearby bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:16 am
"W-Well I wasn't expecting to meet him so soon..." Darla said.

"Then... why wouldn't more people practice divine magic?" Pearl asked.

"What is the real reason you came here?" Venus asked.

Taura brought up her arms to protect herself, rolling over to try and get the upper hand again.

Grunt grinned as she followed, "Drinks are good."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:24 am
"Well, as long as you don't forget meeting him, you'll be fine." Minna said.

"Well, first, not everyone has the potential, or the skill for it. It's not just super easy or anything. But mostly it's the responsibility, if you are granted divine powers, you only keep them if your deity approves of your actions, if you work to follow the tenets they represent. Most people can't handle that sort of commitment." Zella admitted.

"To ask you to tone down your aggression, and consolidate your territory." Rosabella said calmly.

Emma shoved Taura back down against the ground, keeping her from rolling, she grabbed her hands and pinned them over Taura's head, grinning viciously, "Submit." She said firmly, eyes wild.

Ceria smiled, nodding, leading the way to the bar, "So, what would you like to drink?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:32 am
"How could I forget meeting him?" Darla asked.

"Oh..." Pearl said.

"I have already told you, I have not touched a single person who did not first enter my realm uninvited." Venus said.

"I don't see any chains or a milking pen." Taura said stubbornly, bracing herself before lunging upwards with all her strength to throw Emma off.

"Strong drinks. Strongest have." Grunt said.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 am
"You'd be surprised, he has this uncanny way of fading from your thoughts, and being difficult to spot, or notice." Minna said thoughtfully, "For the first few weeks he worked here we wondered if he had stealth tech or something in that outfit of his." She admitted.

"It's not an easy path by any means, but it's a satisfying one." Zella said, smiling. She looked up at the clock, and started, "Oh! I need to get going, there's someone else to heal, sorry! It was good to meet you!" She said, waving before rushing from the room.

"Yes, that is what the second half of why I am here comes into play. Your park here makes up approximately 83% of the total plant life in the city limits. How can you expect people, and animals, to enjoy the wonders of nature, if you rape or drive off everyone who tries to take a walk through the park?" Rosabella asked calmly.

Emma growled, Taura lifting herself up to a sitting position, but Emma leaned back, and with the help of gravity, and the leverage of her position, managed to shove Taura back down, "Oh please, like your itty bitty titties could even fill a bottle, now submit." She taunted.

"A bit early in the morning to drink that heavily." Ceria commented, but gestured for the bartender to get Grunt a drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:01 pm
"Really? But... he's so big, and the way he carries himself..." Darla said.

"Thank you!" Pearl called after Zella before standing and stretching, feeling good to be healed up... and forgetting she was only wearing the standard hospital half-gown.

"What the outsiders enjoy is no concern of mine." Venus said.

Taura growled, "For the last time, they just haven't grown in yet!" she said, angrily managing to push with more power, her small-by-minotaur-standards breasts a bit of a sore spot for her.

"Is never too late or too early for good fight, drink, or ********." Grunt pointed out.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 pm
"Yeah, it's definitely strange." Minna agreed, "We have yet to find out what causes it."

Natasha flushed softly, "Er, Pearl? Might wanna get some pants on." She advised.

"It should be." Rosabella said simply, adjusting her glasses, regarding Venus calmly.

Emma growled, Taura managing to push almost all the way over, the two of them on their sides now, facing each other, trying to get leverage over the opposition.

"Well, I suppose that's a way to live." Ceria admitted. The bartender soon came back, setting down a sturdy Grunt-sized glass of potent rum.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:16 pm
"Well... maybe it has to do with his family?" Darla suggested.

Pearl's face reddened rapidly as she kneeled down to cover herself, "R-Right, hospital gown, ergh... I don't actually know what they did with my clothes when I was brought here..."

"And why would that be?" Venus asked.

Taura stared into Emma's eyes as the two wrestling, using all her minotaur's strength to try and gain the upper hand.

Grunt grinned and started to drink happily.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:23 pm
"Maybe, we never learned much about his family line, Cybil won't let us look at his files, and he keeps his last name to himself. It's pretty common in Baton, a lot of people don't want to be associated with their families, or they don't want enemies of their family to know who they are." Minna said.

"I'll go ask, be right back." Natasha said, rushing from the room.

"Because the outside world needs to see the beauty of nature, not its darkness." Rosabella said calmly.

Emma stared right back into Taura's eyes, fierce and determined, stubborn, powerful, and never willing to surrender. Even if she was beaten, she'd only grow stronger and come back for revenge. She roared, shoving against Taura, finally gaining the upper hand once more, shoving her down into the ground, pinning Taura's hands over her head, "Now! SUBMIT!" She ordered.

The drink was damn strong, the strongest Grunt had managed to find in the city thus far, at least that she'd managed to get a hold of, since she rarely if ever carried money, and Squirt rarely splurged money to buy Grunt quality booze.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:29 pm
"Well... he never takes off his helmet, right?" Darla asked.

Pearl nodded and took a seat, pulling up a blanket to cover herself.

"My garden is beautiful. But if they were to come and go as they please, they would simply destroy it all, or worse, corrupt it into something vile. Purifying those who dare invade me makes it more beautiful, if anything." Venus said.

Taura grunted helplessly as she tried to push Emma off, her minotaur's strength at it's limit.

Grunt grinned as she finished the drink, "Is great, another!"  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 pm
"Well, not that we've seen, we don't exactly follow him home to find out." Minna admitted, "And besides, there's plenty of folk in Baton who hide their faces like that."

Natasha quickly asked a nurse where Pearl's clothes were, and returned not long after, knocking before entering, and offering Pearl her clothes back, "Here you go."

"You seem to believe all those outside this garden are evil, and wish only for destruction." Rosabella remarked.

Emma held Taura down firmly, "I said submit!" She snarled.

"Woah, careful there hun, that stuff's pretty strong, might want to drink it a bit slower." Ceria said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:42 pm
"Oh..." Darla said, thinking.

"Thanks." Pearl said as she took the clothes.

"Not evil, primarily... ignorant and destructive. The only ones who can truly understand nature are those like us." Venus said.

Taura continued to struggle, eventually slumping in defeat, "Fine... you win... again..."

"No drink too strong for Grunt, fluffy kitten amazon! Grunt have body and strength of giants!" she boasted.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:49 pm
Minna shrugged, "Anyway, Cybil should be waking up soon, so you should go finish up your paperwork." She advised.

Natasha nodded, stepping back and closing the curtain around Pearl's bed to give her privacy.

Rosabella shook her head, "Your creator was not one of us, and yet she made you. There are many who appreciate nature, who are not one of our kind." She said firmly.

Emma grinned broadly, "See? told ya." She taunted, hopping up easily, and offering Taura a hand up.

"Well... if you don't have much money maybe at least drink it a bit slower, enjoy it while it's free, right?" Ceria offered.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games