Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Camwen
Exxos
Lamb of God27
Well I finished all the online stuff.. then went up front to learn the register and let me tell you... many dif buttons for things on that thing.. but I am picking it up fast smile So today was a good day!

All sorts of covert stuff are held within the magic buttons.

You are looking very covert yourself right now Exxos. ninja

I am a master of sneakery, like a ninja in a grain silo nobody looks in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 am
happy friday everyone. =-) .  

Teeshann

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:58 am
Teeshann
happy friday everyone. =-) .

Hi Teeshann smile Happy Friday to you too!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:42 pm
So our dog Sadie... found a way under our storage shed outside... Well as some of you know from her pictures.. she is a big Chocolate Lab. Well lets say she got under... but could not get out.. Thanks to Diva the puppy when mom asked where Sadie was.. Diva ran to the hole and mom looked under.. sure enough... Sadie was under the shed!  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Lamb of God27
So our dog Sadie... found a way under our storage shed outside... Well as some of you know from her pictures.. she is a big Chocolate Lab. Well lets say she got under... but could not get out.. Thanks to Diva the puppy when mom asked where Sadie was.. Diva ran to the hole and mom looked under.. sure enough... Sadie was under the shed!

Ah sweet! Dogs are awesome. Were you able to get Sadie out ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 pm
Camwen
Lamb of God27

Ah sweet! Dogs are awesome. Were you able to get Sadie out ok?

Yeah we got her out.. she acted like it never happened lol  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 pm
I just realized we are on the cusp of page 400.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:35 pm
Ugh I gotta go in for a store meeting at 8am -10am and then they want me to stay till 12! I am guessing the meeting will be about the coming holidays and how hellish it is gonna be.  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Gavic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:43 pm
Lamb of God27
Ugh I gotta go in for a store meeting at 8am -10am and then they want me to stay till 12! I am guessing the meeting will be about the coming holidays and how hellish it is gonna be.

Well better to have you prepared for what is yet to come. I'm glad you got the position Lamb.

I hope you all had a great Saturday and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I am off to watch some Merlin (UK show) and then some Heartcatch Precure anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 pm
*pfflbt!*

Why do all of my crushes have to be so unattainable?

I want something new with kahlua, any suggestions?  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Exxos
*pfflbt!*

Why do all of my crushes have to be so unattainable?

I want something new with kahlua, any suggestions?

There's the Kahlua Colada: Kahlua, Creme of Coconut, and pinapple juice

Or the Tall Ship: Kahlua, Bailey's, and Drambuie (this one sounds good to me..)

The TKO sounds a little frighting.. Kahlua, Tequila, and Ouzo

The Montmartre is Kahlua, Chambord, and Cream

Here's another... called the Thong Cocktail: 1 oz Coconut Rum
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
1/2 oz White Creme de Cacao
1/2 oz Amaretto
1 oz Cream
Top with Rum  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:27 pm
Well I learned I work a double shift on Black Friday... I gotta be in store at 4:30am... oh man... the fun that will come lol  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Gavic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm
Lamb of God27
Well I learned I work a double shift on Black Friday... I gotta be in store at 4:30am... oh man... the fun that will come lol

Yikes that is likely to be crazy. I know I've been tempted some year to go down to Montana or Washinton to take advantage of the sales.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 pm
Many thanks to those of you who made my birthday extra special. heart
I had a very nice low key day and spent the evening enjoying time with my family, delicious Thai food, red wine, good chocolate, and I didn't even have to clean up. wink  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Teeshann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 am
ooo black friday shopping. i'm so excited. we usually have dinner at in law's house and then the women all sit around the table going through the adds and then we go shopping together. though this year i might have my brother babysit and go with his fiance.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games