Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened when Tony explained that he could take some Tylenol and that a small dose wouldn't hurt him or the babies. "I think even a small dose would work for me right now, I am susceptible to a lot of things when pregnant." Loki stated agreeing to the pills.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as Loki agreed. “Alright. I’ll go get them, I’ll be right back.” He said, standing and making his way out of the kitchen. Taking a deep breath as he walked down the hall, he closed his eyes. This was going to be hard, really hard, especially if Loki continued to improve. The god would want to be around him more, and Tony wanted to be near him as well. Shaking his head, he headed to one of the medicine cabinets to retrieve a bottle of Tylenol before returning.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded his thanks when Tony said that he would go and get the medicine then be right back. Loki went back to eating as Tony left the room oblivious to the turmoil the other man was in over his decision. Besides the soreness Loki felt much better after his nap like he could do what he needed to. Looking up when Tony returned he smiled at the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony came over to Loki, finger tilting Loki’s chin up towards him. “You’re smiling more.” He said gently. “You must be feeling better.” Brushing his cheek gently, Tony focused on the pill bottle, shaking out the right dosage before offering them to the god. “Hopefully these will help a little.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:22 am
MDaylus

Loki's eyes locked on Tony as the man titled his chin upward. For a moment he held his breath in suspense thinking Tony was going to kiss him. When the man merely commented that he must be feeling better because he was smiling more Loki nodded but his heart fell a bit. "I hope they will as well." Loki responded grabbing his cup of water before downing the pills with a drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the disappointment in Loki’s eyes and it hurt a little. He just wasn’t there yet. Still, he leaned forward to kiss the top of Loki’s head. “Why don’t we go start working on that list? And you can explain to me what all of the baby stuff you want is for.” He suggested.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a gentle smile when tony kissed his head. He still felt that sense of longing and the distance that while shorter was still between them. When Tony suggested they start working on the list and loki explain the items to the genius the god nodded. "I am sure some will be self explanatory." he stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well I have a pretty steep learning curve.” Tony pointed out with a smile. “Come on, let’s find someplace more comfortable.” He suggested. Holding out a hand to Loki and waiting for him to get up. Holding his hand, he walked into the living room and ignored the one or two curious glances he got. Moving to a small couch positioned by itself near a window, he picked up a writing pad and pen, handing them over to Loki before slowly sitting with the god, pulling out his phone so he could show Loki anything he knew of that was comparable to what Loki wanted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony mentioned that he had a pretty steep learning curve. There was nothing Loki could do about that though he still felt bad for causing such a thing. The only thing he could do now was help Tony in his learning process. He shifted off the stool when Tony suggested that they find somewhere more comfortable. Putting his hand in the one Tony offered had Loki feeling curious and more surprised as the man continued to hold his hand through the living room. Loki sat on the couch carefully as Tony fetched pad and pen and accepted them gratefully. He began to write what he knew he wanted from Asgard explaining them to Tony as he went and looking at things that Midgard had similar that Tony pulled up on his phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed and worked with Loki on the list. He figured he’d leave the baby shower list completely up to Loki, but this one he could help Loki with, and make sure he got it done quickly to send Thor on his way. After Loki had his list, Tony sighed, sinking deeper into the couch. “Who knew a baby needed so much stuff.” He mumbled. Tilting his head, he looked to Loki, giving him a small smile. “It’s a good thing you have a little experience or I’d seriously fear for our kids.” He joked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki felt content with tony working with him on the list. He was merely glad for the man's close presence and the conversation even if it was all about things for their children. When they had finally finished the list Loki leaned I to the couch like tony glad that it was done. He knew he still had to make a list for the baby shower but that could wait. As far as he knew there wasn't even a date set yet. Loki glanced at Tony when the man complained about how many things a baby needed and smiled as Tony did. "Even if I did not there is a lot of materials about babies on midgard I am sure we would have been fine." Loki stated still smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I have a feeling that books don’t really do it justice though.” Tony replied with a smirk. “And None of them that I could get would ever offer advice on taking care of half-god, magic babies.” He added. Shifting so he was facing Loki a little more, he rested his elbow on the back of the couch and propped his head up. “Now that we can talk a little easier, mind explaining exactly what you did to my arc reactor?” he asked. He wasn’t upset or angry, but there was a seriousness in his tone, though that couldn’t be blamed on him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony proclaimed that he was sure that none of the books did caring for a child justice. It was true while the books were helpful they could never really prepare you for everything. He chuckled and shook his head at the thought of a book offering advice for a child that was half god magic babies. No there were certainly no books like that. Looking up as Tony shifted to face him more loki sensed something coming. Something not along the lines of the children and was only marginally surprised by the question. Still he worried his bottom lip for a moment at the seriousNess of the question. He knew that the arc reactor was something sensitive to tony but he had thought at the time it had been the best place. "I didn't do anything to it really, just hid things in it so Thanos couldn't get to them." Loki said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, eyes never leaving Loki. “You put them there and you couldn’t get to them yourself.” Tony pointed out. “Have you thought that some of the sadness you’ve been feeling is because you don’t have access to these memories, you don’t have their protection?” he said slowly, resisting the urge to rub at the reactor, a habit he had when talking about it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony pointed out that he had put them there and couldn't get to them himself. He had been able to get to them when he had had his magic at his disposal or even just touch them when their bond wasn't as it was now. He looked up when Tony suggested that some of the sadness he had been feeling was because he didn't have access to those memories. "A bit yeah..." he answered softly. "But I can't take them back even if I had my magic. Those memories have to stay safe and out of Thanos' hands. If he gets to them, destroys them, he'll destroy me. He'll destroy who and what I am." Loki explained or tried to. He wasn't sure how clear it was how important the memories were.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games