Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm
MDaylus

Thor was angry by the gall of Thanos to take over his brother's body and use it to harm his friend. He held that anger back as Tony explained everything to him and had a sinking feeling. "I would like to help my friend, but I know not where the aether is. Odin handles those things and I do not believe it in the vault with the tesseract. I think my father knows much about the items or at least the aether and the tesseract. I know not what the staff Loki had may add to this but I do doubt that my father will willingly give up the aethers location. Much less let it be used for this plan, you know my father does not favor loki. And with the sickness in his mind I am almost sure he would rather Loki die then give up the item." Thor stated plainly. There was no need to tiptoe around this, Tony needed to know what he was up against.

Loki slipped from the lab after a few minutes of waiting to see if tony would come back. When he didn't Loki had struggled to stand up while holding onto mischief but he had managed and now he walked carrying her towards the main area. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see everyone after he had run off at lunch but he did want to find tony.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Thor closely, frowning as he revealed that things wouldn’t be as simple as he’d hoped. “We still have to try Thor. We don’t tell Odin, we just try to see if he’ll open up to his son or wife…..even if he doesn’t he had to have gotten someone else to at least help in hiding it. You have friends, people like and trust you, ask around.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:49 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony said that they still had to try. He hadn't been stating what he said because he had given up. Thor would do almost anything for loki. "aye, what remains of the Warriors three." Thor proclaimed when Tony said that he must have people on Asgard that would follow him and he trusted.

Loki peeked around the hallway corner as best he could with horns and saw mainly the women within the main area. He gave a slight breath of relief and moved into the area but decided to head more towards the kitchen feeling hungry.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“If we can get our hands on the aether, it’ll make things way easier Thor. I think the aether will be easier to test my theory on because it’s not always solid.” Tony said slowly. “IF we do this, then we can protect Loki completely, forever.” There was no doubt in Tony’s mind that they’d defeat Thanos in person, but it was trying to last until then. He heard someone moving then and looked over his shoulder to see Loki shuffling towards the kitchen. Smiling slightly, he quickly dropped the subject. “Hey Loki….did you get a good nap?” he asked gently. “I was just talking to Thor about getting some things from Asgard for the babies.” He said lightly. “So whenever you want to make that list for him, he’ll go.” He said lightly, looking over his shoulder at Thor.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony explained that the aether would be easier to test his theory on because it was not always solid. He understood that this needed to happen to protect his brother and he would try, would probably succeed but he worried about doing so in time enough. "I will try my best to locate it." Thor promised. He looked up as he too heard someone moving and saw Loki moving towards the kitchen area. It seemed his brother was not aware of their presence because when Tony called out to the younger god he started in surprise. Frowning at Tony when the man told his brother that he was going to Asgard for things for the babies it took him a moment to understand that Tony did not want Loki knowing anything. With a slight nod he put a grin on his face.

Loki was almost to the kitchen when he heard Tony call his name. It startled him not having seen the man but he found him quickly now and changed direction. He nodded to the question of a good nap though he still felt stiff and sore. "When do you intend to leave?" Loki questioned. Then he started again after a moment when he realized his words had not come out in Aesir. "Its back." he exclaimed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but be relieved when Thor seemed to understand the subject change. Tony frowned for a moment when JARVIS didn’t translate for Loki before he realized that he understood Loki. When Loki exclaimed that it was back, Tony laughed softly. “It is….that’s a relief.” He said lightly, reaching out to take Loki’s hand. “I guess sleep fixes everything in your case.” He joked. "Though you may want to continue translating Asgardian with JARVIS, just in case."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help the relieved grin on his face after his declaration and Tony's reply. It was a relief indeed, now he knew he could be understood and wouldn't have to look to Thor or JARVIS to translate for him. He freed a hand from carrying Mischief as Tony reached out to take one and stuck his tongue out when Tony joked that sleep fixed everything in his case. He didn't even begin to think that everything was fixed but he did feel better and he could be understood again which were great things he thought. "I'll keep working with JARVIS, it will be easier now that I can give him words or names we hadn't thought of before." Loki agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony took Loki’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze and grinning as Loki stuck out his tongue. “This will make everything a little easier hopefully.” Tony said before looking to Mischief, still curled against Loki’s chest. “Seems like you two are making friends again.” He added with a smile. It was nice to see the kitten readjusting to Loki after all this time. “How are you feeling?” he asked, meeting Loki’s eyes curiously, hoping there wasn’t any side-effects from Thanos taking temporary control.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he hoped that Loki being able to speak would make things a little easier. "I think it will." he answered. "She decided to wake my up by jumping on me down in the lab. I don't know how she got in there." Loki smiled down at Mischief. He was glad she was growing used to him again, even more so since he was in a form different to what she had seen before. Looking back up when Tony asked how he was feeling. "Sore... I feel like I was over exerting myself." Loki answered with a slight frown.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“She’s smart….and I think Fenrir has been teaching her how to get into places.” Tony smirked, scratching at Mischief’s ears, causing her to give a soft meow. Fenrir had found quite a friend in the kitten. When Loki said that he was sore, Tony frowned. Thanos had been pushing Loki’s body further than it should be pushed in his state. “Maybe it’s just because you slept so hard. Happens to me from time to time.” Tony offered. “If you’re worried about it, maybe you should have Bruce look you over.” He added. Part of him wanted Loki to go to Bruce, make sure everything was alright.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that his kitten was smart and rolled his eyes upon hearing that Fenrir had been teaching her. "I just don't want her to get hurt in your lab." he hummed after the kitten had mewed at Tony. He gave a hum of acknowledgement when Tony said that he might be sore because he had slept so hard. He wasn't sure he believed that considering some of the places he was sore hadn't been on the cot but he didn't have anything to argue against that with. Tony suggesting having Bruce look him over had the god shifting uncomfortably. "I wasn't very nice this afternoon..." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let go of Loki’s hand to move around the island he had been sitting at and make a glass of ice water for Loki. Handing it over, he saw how uncomfortable the idea of going to Bruce made Loki. “I think he understands. You were scared and tired. And now that you can talk to him properly, hopefully there won’t be any misunderstandings and you two can talk.” He said gently. “Are you hungry?” he asked gently, ready to make something for Loki if he needed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Tony when the man let go of his hand. He took the ice water gratefully after setting Mischief on a chair. He drank the glass feeling more refreshed as he did. When Tony said that he was sure that Bruce understood because they knew he was tired and scared he nodded. He wasn't sure but he could at least apologize to the man and see what happened. He nodded agreeing to at least talk to Bruce and nodded again when Tony asked if he was hungry. "Didn't finish lunch and took a nap." Loki grinned sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course.” Tony smiled, patting Loki’s shoulder. “I think I can manage a sandwich to hold you over until Dinner.” He offered, opening the fridge. “And a bowl of fruit.” He added. They always had chopped fruit now and he was sure that Steve wouldn’t mind sacrificing what was left for Loki. Taking out the bowl, he set it on the counter for Loki before he began to pull out the makings of a sandwich. "I should warn you, now that you can speak English, I think Natasha is going to jump on you. She has some grand plans for you...and I think she'd looking for someone to empathize with and you're the only other person in the mansion that has ever even been pregnant." he said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently as Tony patted his shoulder and nodded when he said he could manage a sandwich to hold him through to dinner. A sandwich sounded good but when Tony spoke of a bowl of fruit Loki perked up eagerly awaiting. Taking the bowl as it was set on the counter already plucking a piece of fruit from it and into his mouth. He chewed happily as Tony set about making a sandwich and warning him of what was to come. "I figured as soon as I could talk I would have questions galore. I seem to recall you said you had questions for me as well. Though I am not sure what Natasha thinks i'll be able to give her that isn't in the books shes been reading." Loki said shaking his head. Being able to talk again made him feel almost normal again.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games