Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm
The room was kept fairly tidy, though the man had forgotten to put away his laptop.

Vespa barely managed to jerk out of the way of Vamp's claws, quickly turning around, her stinger thrusting for Vamp's body, knowing she'd just need to get a little of her venom into the woman and then she'd be the hive's...

"At one point they had trouble with firebombing from a local gang after one of their members defected to the force." Janice explained.

Sofia sighed as she got to her own work.

Corela chuckled, though it was cut off as a massive ogress bust through her wall and grabbed Ryssa, "Found you!"

"Also, apparently I'm a Fortune." Pearl said, trying to think of anything to say to not have to bring up what had happened before her move to Baton.

"Then what about spar?" Grunt asked.

Taura hummed to herself as she signed herself up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:10 pm
Rekton quickly moved to the laptop and started investigating.

Vamp twisted her body, just barely getting out of the way of the stinger, and turning as she did, feet kicking out at Vespa.

Janine scowled, "Firebombing? Jeez, really has gone to s**t since I left." She grumbled, stepping up the stairs and opening the door, stepping inside.

Sue looked up as the door opened, then rushed to her feet, "A-ah! C-chief Janine!"

"Aaaughk!" Ryssa cried.

"Oh, you're a- wait WHAT?"! Natasha exclaimed, astounded.

"You're paying for that!" Arkos called casually, stepping back into the kitchen.

"Well, if you register I suppose you'd be free to spar with any others who accepted, using the training facilities on the hotel grounds." Ceria said thoughtfully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:40 pm
The laptop was pretty heavily encrypted, though sure to have the files he was looking for.

Vespa winced as the claws grazed her, taking the opportunity to grab Vamp's leg and fly high.

Janice looked around at the station as the two walked in.

Lucia's eyes snapped open from where she laid under Fangra upon hearing someone shout the word 'chief', worried that she was about to get in trouble again.

"Yeah, at least their story seemed to check out, after I was brought here a woman named Corela came to check up on me and... yeah, apparently." Pearl said.

"There are! Why leave behind at station?" Zura chided, having to duck down to fit her head under the ceiling, holding Ryssa close with one arm.

"But then what point? Just fight anyway." Grunt said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:54 pm
Rekton pulled out a USB, plugging it into the laptop and running the hack program on it. He'd paid a high price for it, but quality was never cheap. An animated catboy appeared on the screen, and with a wink, and a shake of his tail, dived into the My Computer icon and disappeared.

Vamp flipped up, grabbing one of Vespa's arms, and elbowing her in the jaw as she flew up.

"I'm not the chief anymore Sue, sit back down." Janine said, walking through the building.

Fangra slid off of Lucia, yawning widely, and looking around, "Hmmm?"

"Well damn... always knew you were something special." Natasha said with a playful smile.

"A-ah! Well, erm, I was... uh... getting a surprise ready for you?" Ryssa offered, at least Zura was fairly gullible.

"For the spectacle of course, and so we can set up tournaments, prizes, all that sort of thing." Ceria replied brightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:06 pm
Rekton could... rather loudly hear Cassie and the man's ministrations going on in the other room while he waited for the hack to do it's thing.

Vespa grit her teeth, keeping her grip on Vamp as she turned direction, diving down to slam Vamp into the roof.

Lucia shuddered as she felt herself 'separate' from Fangra, "I-Is the chief coming?" she said, pushing herself up.

Darla turned as she heard the commotion from the front lobby.

"I just hope this doesn't mean I have to hunt bounties for a living now." Pearl said.

"Really? Is finally time make strong children?" Zura said, looking down at Ryssa.

"Yes but why not just let fight in mean time?" Grunt asked, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:33 am
The animated catboy hopped back out of the icon and proudly held up a group of files, tucked them in its pocket, gave a thumbs up, then leaped back into the USB icon. "Thank ye kindly Mr. Carrasquillo." Rekton muttered, removing the flashdrive and tucking it away.

Vamp gasped, but kept hold of Vespa, trying to get an angle to stab at her.

Big Boss grunted to herself, her and her group now far, far away from their stalkers, she smirked to herself, and lit up a new cigar.

Fangra sniffed the air, "Don't think so." She said, standing up and stretching.

Sue sat back down, "Y-yes Chief, ah, I mean, erm... Captain?" She said awkwardly.

"Good enough." Janine said, "Where's Cybil?"

"I... don't THINK that's how that works." Natasha said thoughtfully.

"Ah, erm... don't think it's that just yet." Ryssa muttered.

Ceria sighed softly, she was a stubborn one. "Because the rules say so." She said simply.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:45 am
As the hack completed, Rekton would notice that the apartment was oddly quiet for having a pair ******** in the next room over.

Vespa managed to get a hold of Vamp's stabbin' arm, trying to angle her own stinger as she did so, awkward against the roof of the building.

"I guess those bee ladies are back..." Becky said, having heard the buzzing of the swarm.

"Oh good..." Lucia said, groaning as she stood.

"Probably in her office." Janice said, remembering how hard a worker Cybil was.

"I guess we'll see..." Pearl said.

"Oh..." Zura said with a huff, holding Ryssa against her bosom.

Grunt sighed, "Whatever say... still less fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:52 am
Rekton scowled, drawing the knife from his suit and whirling around, scanning the room before approaching the door to knock sharply.

Vamp growled, working to keep Vespa's stinger away while trying to stab Vespa. Eventually however she just snarled, and kicked Vespa off of her, flipping back and settling into her stance again.

Bad Boss just shrugged, grunting again.

Fangra smirked, watching Lucia stand and stretch eagerly.

"Well she might have been out in the field." Janine pointed out, heading for the office.

Minna stepped up, "Ah, I believe she's busy with a phone meeting right now, can you wait a while?" She asked.

"Well... I'll be here for you, alright?"

"Erk, y-you do need to let go of me though." Ryssa gasped out.

"Well I apologize, but that's how things are done here." Ceria said primly.

Layla sauntered up, "Well, rules are fine, so long as it's a good challenge." She said, taking the clipboard and signing herself up.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:04 am
There was no reply from the bedroom.

Vespa buzzed angrily as she righted herself, floating to a standing position, ready for Vamp to attack.

Lucia chuckled slightly as she noticed her stomach still swollen from her and Fangra's fun, "Guess I should wait a bit before getting back to work."

Janice glanced at Janine, not exactly hearing any talking from inside the office.

"...Yeah..." Pearl said, trying to think of something to say.

"Why? Just try hide again, am too hungry for hide-and-seek." Zura said.

Grunt grunted, "Fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:10 am
Rekton grimaced, "Cassie, you alright in there?" He called to the door, readying his knife.

Vampe circled around the roof slowly, keeping her eyes locked on Vespa, knife at the ready.

"Mmmm, sit down and enjoy it." Fangra said eagerly, eyes lingering on Lucia's stuffed body.

Janine frowned slightly, but decided not to pursue it, "Fine by me, we can wait around for a while." She said.

Natasha was silent for a long moment before suddenly blurting out, "I-I'm sorry! You're out here all because of me, you're stuck doing this because of all those rumors and things people said, and-and it's all my fault!"

"Err, no, I promise not to hide from you in here." Ryssa said evasively, "And, uh, you need to let me go.... so I can help Arkos cook! Yeah, that's it!"

Ceria smiled at Grunt, "So, would you like to sign up?" She asked brightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:20 am
Still no response.

Vespa's eyes were locked on Vamp's as she turned to follow her, wings ready to take flight and stinger ready to thrust.

Lucia chuckled as she took a seat, glancing at Fangra, "I swear, you like me better when I look pregnant than when I don't." she joked.

Janice nodded, taking a seat.

Pearl looked up at Natasha in surprise, "No, no, don't say that. I ran away because I was upset and freaked out and... it's not your fault.:

Zura looked at Ryssa, then glanced down at Corela.

Corela just sighed and nodded, upset at the huge hole in the wall of her mansion.

Zura let go of Ryssa, "Okay."

"I don't know. Seems like too many rules." Grunt said, trying to think.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:26 am
Rekton grimaced, slamming his shoulder into the door and bursting it open.

Vamp sniffed at the air, then spat, "Damn bug, you've ruined it all. Her scent is gone now." She snarled.

"Well, I like you when you look like you've just been stuffed full by me." Fangra growled eagerly.

Janine sat back, relaxing, "Go get me and Janice some water then while we wait." She said to Minna.

"No, it's all because of me, how I acted, and... and-" Natasha started, putting her head in her hands.

Ryssa gasped in air, able to breathe properly finally. "Ah, thanks. Um, now could you use some of that ogre ingenuity of yours to fix Corela's wall please? Thanks!" She said, then scampered into the kitchen, more scared of Corela than Zura at that point.

"Well, we just call you whenever there's a fight, so you can do anything you want in other places before these fights, and only come back when there is a fight." Ceria explained.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:38 am
Both Cassie and the man were gone.

"It is your fault that she has escaped the hive's grasp." Vespa buzzed angrily.

"Are you sure? Or is it your breeding alpha instincts kicking in?" Lucia said jokingly.

"None for me." Janice said.

"No, sis, it's okay... I was the stupid one for letting it all get to me like it did, you did nothing wrong." Pearl said, grunting slightly as she pushed herself upright.

Corela glanced up at Zura, sizing her up before shaking her head, "No, don't... don't worry about it." she said, taking a deep breath.

"...Maybe..." Grunt said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:41 am
Rekton grimaced, "God ******** dammit." He muttered, examining the room carefully, looking for any clue as to what could have happened.

"You're the one going around buzzing that loudly, Bab Boss could hear you from a mile away." Vamp snapped.

"I dunno, kids would interrupt the fun too often." Fangra said lightly.

"What, you don't want something to drink?" Janine asked, glancing at Janice.

Natasha looked up quickly, "Oh! Don't strain yourself!" She said, hurrying to Pearl's side.

"Alright, pay up." Arkos said, holding a hand out.

Ryssa pouted, but sighed, pulling out her pouch and counting out money to pay for the busted wall, handing it over with a grumble.

"Well, it's up to you of course, you can sign up anytime." Ceria said brightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 am
There was an audio recorder tucked under the side of the bed with Rekton's name drunkenly scrawled on it.

"A blind man could see you and your companions stumbling along these rooftops, let alone Bad Boss." Vespa pointed out with a growl.

"That's true." Lucia said with a giggle.

"I'm not that thirsty." Janice said with a shrug.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Supposed to get out today anyways, just waiting for the cleric they called for to show up." Pearl said.

"Just take a seat and I'll tell you when food is ready." Corela said, motioning to the den.

Zura just nodded and took a seat next to one of the chairs.

"I... can't do that." Grunt said.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games