Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony ignored the men for a moment, petting Loki’s hair and carefully covering him again, making sure he was okay. The silence only made Steve more tense, more angry though, the soldier seeming to take up even more space than normal, arms crossing over his chest as he stared the genius down. Tony looked to the men with an eerie calm when he finally moved his attention from Loki. “I don’t plan on giving him anything…..or at least giving him anything he can keep.” He said slowly. Letting out a slow breath, he looked between the men. “If either of you have ever trusted me….I need you to trust me now. I am not going to endanger this world, but I am not going to let Loki be prisoner to that monster any longer either.” He said firmly. Steve frowned darkly at Tony’s words. “We cannot let you gamble with things like this, even if it is for Loki.” He said. “Why is it that all of you refuse to trust me? All of you take chances, plot and scheme, make deals with the worst people possible and no one blinks, yet when I, the one person here who has made it through every situation and challenge without calling for help, with way less damage ask for trust, I must be insane and incapable?” he snapped.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:17 pm
MDaylus

Clint watched as Tony soothed and covered Loki back up the god only giving a very sleepy murmur as he faded fully back into sleep. He didn't get angry as Steve did. He could see where Tony was coming from to make the deal he had with Thanos. When Tony finally stood and gave them his attention Clint listened with rapt attention. He was of course quite curious as to how Tony planned on accomplishing his task and taking back the items without Thanos coming back at Loki. "It not that I don't trust you Tony, its what I know what I would do in this situation if it were Natasha and the baby. You've got Loki, two babies and Fenrir. Hell I would let the world burn with Natasha and the baby and you've got more to lose. If you've got a plan i'm open to listen." Clint said when Tony snapped at him and Steve. He didn't agree that they couldn't let Tony gamble even for Loki because he would have made the same play.

"Tony..." came Loki's sleepy voice after Clint has spoken seeming to react to Tony's aggravated mood. To Clint the god still seemed mostly asleep but ready to awaken if he needed to.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Clint when he spoke, relaxing slightly hearing that the archer would at least listen. His attention was drawn away when Loki stirred though. Gently petting Loki’s hair, Tony instantly softened. “Shh….It’s okay Loki…..sleep.” he murmured, waiting for the god to settle again before he walked away from the cot, hoping to not disturb him again. “I’m going to need Thor and Frigga’s help…..” he said slowly. “Thanos has shown his hand a little. He went after the tesseract, he wants the scepter, and he wants the aether….that red stuff Thor dealt with a few months back.” He continued. “He doesn’t just want them, he needs them….Asgard has to find the connection between them to figure out what Thanos wants. HE’s desperate enough that he’s agreed to completely pull his magic from Loki’s mind in exchange for them. Loki would be free of his influence forever…..” he said, looking to the other men, wondering if they saw how important that was. All of Loki’s fears would be gone. Steve took a deep breath as he heard Tony explain what Thanos had offered. It really did seem like the deal of a lifetime. He still wasn’t sure about giving Thanos what he wanted so badly though. “I think……I think I can combine science and magic with a little help…..Take a piece of that he wants, create a magnet almost…..Thanos takes what he wants, removes himself from Loki, and I activate my device. Then… what we give Thanos is attracted back to the piece in the machine. We keep everything from Thanos….and Loki is free from him….until he actually shows up on Earth.” He explained, rubbing the back of his neck. He wasn’t completely sure of this himself, but he had to try.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:25 am
MDaylus

Clint watched as Tony turned his attention to Loki softening visibly. Either they had fixed somethings or tony was only showing this when Loki wasn't aware. Clint better on the former as he saw Loki settle again. He followed Tony when he walked away giving Steve a slight shove to get him to move as well. There was no use in waking up loki especially when they all knew he needed sleep. When they were far enough away and Tony started speaking again clint nodded. "Wonder if it has anything to do with that gauntlet that Loki stole in asgard." Clint remarked. When Tony proclaimed Thanos desperate enough to bargain with Loki's freedom from him the archer shruuged. He didn't know that to be true, if he had to guess Thanos had way more up his sleeve. The archer frowned when tony continued to explain that he thought he could use science and magic to do what they needed. "No offense Tony but you've got a week and a half to get the scepter or the aether and you think you can do some science/magic who doo and take back the stuff when the deals done. That seems like a small amount of time. Plus whose to say Thanos isnt gonna double cross as well. He seems like the one that's got many different kptions." Clint argued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve didn’t seem any happier with the situation Tony described. There was too much at stake. If Thanos really wanted those items that badly, it was all the more reason to keep him from them. And even if he believed Tony’s intelligence, he couldn’t believe the timeline he was laying out. Tony shook his head at Clint’s words. “I have to try. This may be our only shot to help Loki.” he said slowly. “If we don’t, he’s going to take Loki from us. He’s figured out how to force Loki’s shapeshifting…..he’ll turn him into a form that Loki cannot get back out of.” He admitted, trying to hide how much that idea hurt. “You both know that I always get out of things. I always find a way when the pressure is on. I will save Loki.” he said firmly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:29 pm
MDaylus

Clint frowned when Tony argued that this chance could be they're only shot at helping loki escape thanos. His frown darkened when Tony continued to say that I'd they didn't do this then Thanos was going to take Loki from them. They had just gotten him back for damn sake, twice even. "wait, he can force Loki into a different form that Loki can't change back from. Dude we saw him change into all sorts of forms when he was trying to teach Fenrir. What form could he possibly forced into that he couldn't change back feom?" Clint asked. He did of course know that Tony had a way of getting out of things but he was generally working with things he was all too familiar with.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“There is a form that Loki said is….cursed or something.” Tony said. “I’m not sure of the details, but when he turns into a wolf, he says that he loses himself. He doesn’t recognize anyone, attacks anyone that comes close….he becomes an animal. And without his own mind still intact, he can’t turn back.” He explained. Looking back towards the cot and Loki “That is the one thing that scares him more than anything. He doesn’t want to be trapped like that, and I can’t let him be trapped like that.” Steve tilted his head, heart aching a little for Loki and Tony then. He knew what it was to have a lover trapped in themselves. He could see the similarity between that situation and Bucky’s. “Is their nothing anyone else can do about it? Frigga or someone else?” he asked slowly. Tony gave a small shrug, but the look on his face was proof enough that there wasn’t.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 pm
MDaylus

"Wait, you said when he turns into a wolf, that means hes been in this form like that before and hes normal now. How did he get out of it before and can he do it again?" Clint asked. He didn't know anything about curses but he could guess that they were bad and the way Tony described what happened with Loki when he was in such a form he could see why the god would be afraid. "I think maybe he just doesn't want to hurt anyone..." Clint offered. When Steve asked about Frigga and Tony shrugged he could see the losing battle they were fighting. Tony had no other choice than the plan he had. "What do you need?" Clint finally asked after a few moments with a sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. It was gonna be a s**t storm he could see. "And how are you gonna do the magic part, Loki's got none right now and I don't think his mom is as powerful. You gonna ask Odin or see about the guy Coulson talked about?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I don’t really know how he turned back.” Tony admitted. Even with what Loki had shared with him, he didn’t know the full story and all the details of that time in Loki’s life. It was a painful memory that neither of them were keen on poking at. When Clint asked what he needed, Tony visibly relaxed. He wouldn’t be alone on this….at least for a while. “First off, Loki doesn’t know anything. He doesn’t find out about what happened or what we’re doing. He has enough stress on his own. Not to mention we don’t know when Thanos is listening.” Tony said firmly, looking at both men. “I need to convince Thor and maybe Frigga to look into everything, make sure it’s really possible.” He said slowly. “And I want to use my magic if at all possible. I don’t think Thanos has much experience with that type. If Frigga can get me in touch with someone like that, then I’ll accept the help.” He said slowly. “Though Getting Coulson to bring in that magic expert of his might work….” He added. Crossing his arms, he looked between Clint and Steve. “More importantly, I need you two to crack down on the search for HYDRA. They have that scepter…..we need it. For now, I’ll assume the aether is what I can give him first.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:42 pm
MDaylus

Clint shook his head when Tony told him that he didn't know how Loki had turned back. He didn't press however knowing it had to be a bad memory for Loki and that Tony didn't know much about it. When Tony answered his question proclaiming that Loki wasn't going to know about anything he almost laughed aloud. There was no way Tony was going to be able to keep everything from the god but he nodded agreeing not to say anything himself. "You better do some quick explaining then for the bruise forming on your neck and don't let Nat in. She's been a little blubbery lately and it makes her say things." Clint advised. "In fact put her on Loki duty and tell her only that its important that he not question what were doing. She'll get him watching shows and musicals with her before we know it." Clint continued. He nodded when Tony said that he needed to convince Thor and maybe Frigga to look into everything and maybe get some help. "You'll have to use the bowl thing to talk to her or send Thor away on some plausible mission that won't make Loki suspicious. If you bring in Coulson, you might have another guard to watch over Loki and he likes shows as much as Nat does." Clint hummed. There was a lot they needed to do or consider. "I'll start hitting SHIELD for it but again Coulson might be a better asset here." Clint suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Clint’s disbelief, but rubbed his neck tenderly. He’d figure out how to work around that. At the idea of Natasha keeping Loki busy, he nodded. “He has a lot that he needs to take care of, if I give her a list, I’m sure she would have no troubles keeping him busy. But that would take you convincing her not to be nosey. We can tell them both everything after.” He said, meeting Clint’s eyes. “As for Thor and Frigga, Loki wants to make a list of items for Thor to retrieve from Asgard. That should be enough, and I may travel with him for that.” With more and more favor being put on the idea of bringing Coulson in, he nodded. “We could use their resources, they’ll be happy to weed out HYDRA too.” He mumbled. Steve shifted then. “Taking down HYDRA is the first part of this plan I can support. If I sit down with Bucky I may be able to get some hints about anything he may have heard about bases or odd objects.” He offered. “But you need to be sure about this machine of yours Tony.” Tony looked to Steve, looking tired, but after a moment he steeled himself. “It will be ready.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:35 pm
MDaylus

"Give her a list and she'll make sure it gets done. I'll take care of her not asking too many questions and definitely not around Loki." Clint agreed. He nodded about telling both Loki and Natasha about everything after the fact. He nodded again hearing that there was already a way to get Thor to Asgard without causing suspicion but he was a little surprised to hear that Tony might go with the blond god. When Tony finally agreed to Coulson Clint relaxed. The agent was his friend all of theirs even if he did work for SHIELD. He was sure Coulson could and would be reasoned with. "You'll have to contact him then Tony, your the one that booted him from the property. He won't really believe me if I tell him you said okay." Clint stated. Steve joining on board to at least take Hydra down was a relief. He nodded again hearing that Steve would see what Bucky knew. He still wasn't sure about the plan but it was what they had. "See the healer about your neck before Loki wakes up or this will be for naught. She should be able to do something about it right?" Clint stated looking back to Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t hide his displeasure with the idea of calling Coulson. He didn’t want to make nice with the man yet, but it seemed like he didn’t have much choice. “What’s his number?” he asked slowly. Steve slowly told him the number before grabbing Tony’s shoulder. “Be nice when you deal with him. We don’t need to make SHIELD angry at us.” He said firmly. Tony just snorted at the warning. When told to go to the healer, Tony slowly nodded. “I think she may be able to. It’s not a major injury after all.” He said. Looking to the cot and Loki asleep on top, he frowned. Now he was going to have to distance himself from Loki again, right as things started to get better. Turning, he found paper and pen and wrote a quick note, telling Loki that he had to go talk to one of the Avengers about an idea and that he was sorry not to be there when Loki woke. He knew it wouldn’t make the god too happy to wake up in Tony’s lab without Tony there. Leaving the note where Loki would find it, Tony ushered the others from his lab before heading for the healer to get the bruising taken care of.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:22 am
MDaylus

Clint choked back a laugh when Steve practically ordered Tony to be nice to coulson. It was almost a guarantee that Tony wouldn't now besides coulson was used to Tony's attitude and could give his own in turn. Nodding when tony proclaimed that the healer should be able to help him since the bruising wasn't a major injury. "I'll go talk to Natasha and make sure she's prepped for whenever Loki’s wandering around awake again." Clint stated before making his way from the lab.

Loki slept for about another hour after Tony had left and only woke when he felt a sudden slight weight on his belly. Red eyes flashed opened only to find Mischief staring at his as she gently kneadd at the sheet around him. Loki relaxed smiling at her before looking around the lab for tony. When he didn't see the genius or hear him loki sat up. It was a bit difficult and he found his body to be sore like he had over exerted almost all his muscles. He found the note after he had sat up making sure to not knock mischief off and frowned slightly at it. He wondered what had been important that Tony had needed to go talk to one of the avengers. He also found it odd that the man had not specified who.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The healer was able to get rid of the bruising like they had hoped, and she didn’t ask too many questions, still uncomfortable and mildly confused by things on Earth. Afterwards Tony called Coulson, it was a long conversation, one with both of them obviously edging around the whole truth. They found an equal ground though and Coulson agreed to help a little considering that Tony mentioned tracking down HYDRA remnants. By the time Loki woke, Tony had moved on to Thor, trying to explain to him what he was doing and why. He had no doubts that Thor would agree, the god would do anything for his brother, but Tony needed Thor at his best. He needed the patient, intelligent god he knew Thor could be when time called for it.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games