Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡ || The Spire 2.0 [ Kage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Royal Taorito rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:51 am
User Image

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine.
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine.
B - R A N K B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E J I T O N / R A I U

I don't need to solve my problems; they're the only thing that's mine.

[Location:] Arashigakure: The Spire

It seemed, just like with Unki, Toso's mentality had partially returned to that of a child, not only his appearance. The Empress had started fairly fine, but had quick;y dissolved into a tantrum. I'd told her to keep her head because I'd felt I was able to with her. The Arashikage's case was a little different. Given he couldn't even grace me by looking at me, if I spoke wrong he could just as well turn me away for the time being. This kid version of him could do that on a whim anyway, as far as I could tell, seeing as he wasn't taking it seriously. What I could recall of him from Kumogakure, he didn't take much of anything seriously.

Or at least I thought that was the case when he mentioned wanting to 'play'. My gaze followed the series of paintbrushes that flitted around me as they settled to the ground and created circles around the two of us. The moment they finished, the floor vanished. Falling wasn't immediate though. Toso fell a split second before I did, the ground swallowing him, and then me right after.

The sensation of falling lasted only briefly but still left my heart racing. I had no fear of heights but the thought of falling from the heights I frequented was terrifying. But the moment I was through the hole, I found myself flipped rather than dropped. As I took in my white surroundings, the panic subsided and I steadied myself.

Toso was now lying on his stomach, which I only really noticed when he spoke with muffled words. Ah... Not that he was speaking quickly, but trying to translate words I could barely understand left me staring somewhat dumbly at him for a moment. He wanted to know where Wan was. The question brought with it a pang of pain and touched on memories I would rather have not thought about. The boy flopped onto his back and continued, doubting his death and recalling him sending Hakanai's ice whale into orbit. There was another name that left a sense of emptiness, seeing as I'd basically abandoned her. The sensation of guilt that accompanied it fled the moment I thought of it. My attention drifted around the whiteness once more. "For all intent and purposes, Wan is dead," I said softly. My eyes turned back to the Arashikage. "After I stepped down, he, myself, Soraru Hiraite, and Hono Hokori returned to Wan's homeland, Burust Stragaria, and defeated the threat to the shinobi lands before it could strike. Wan died during the fight." That wasn't the whole of it, but it was summary enough for the question asked. "Without a Shuhan, their equivalent to a Kage, I chose to stay and teach them how to live a life that wasn't focused on war."

It's the shift that I'm afraid of. Darkness is benign. It's fine...

Current Stats:
• Strength: [2] x Speed: [2]
• Reflex: [3] x Fortitude: [0]

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [20/20]
• Liberation - B-rank - Feelings of guilt are suppressed. [Lasts until Kai'd.]
• Backfire Bigshot - Ninjutsu act as [1] rank stronger. However, they backfire when used, inflicting the initial amount of damage or effect on the user.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Investigate explosion at the office.

Items of Note:

NecroPlant

tab .CHAKRA : 910 / 910 .STAMINA : 1020 / 1020
                                          tab .XP : 1805 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Decent .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:26 pm

User Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Shellfie'

"Ah, shame maaaasu. Although, you don't look as though you have pangs of guilt. bloop. So no worries of blaming oneself for things out of your control bloop. I'm not as lucky as to feel so liberated." his chest would rise in an exasperated sigh of exhalation. He'd then inquire on Kaileer's statement of having remained in the far land to teach peace keeping. "Bloooooo...and how did that turn out? It only takes one bad apple, one sour grape, one mercury riddled shellfish to spoil it all." Toso would speak with a bitterness uncharacteristic of a child like demeanor. He'd be recalling the recent Kato disaster, little did he know there were two more massive disasters waiting for him to read on his desk.

"Although, maybe that's rhetorical, maaasu, if all was sugar and syrup why would you feel it neccessary to return to the land you left to begin with. bloop." Toso's insight revealing he wasn't entirely toddler in his thinkpan. Finally, he stood. His grey coat still comically oversized he'd scratch his head in a manner that was almost cat like before yawning. "Raru and I have already played, he looked much less worse from the wear than yourself. bloop. So gotta make sure you can still play the game." the implications of play while it was easily assumed earlier was now confirmed to be at minimum a physical excursion.

Suddenly the world, what was once white emptiness started to assume a starry sky. The scene unfolding like a story books illustrations being draw. in real time. Another yawn and the wiping of a tear of tiredness from beneath his glasses, next to him would be familiar constructs. Hulking beast like creatures and once the details were filled it was clear what they were. Ice creatures from a time long ago...and the surroundings a familiar landscape. The buildings and alleyways of a village long gone but not forgotten. The creatures stoic, and static currently lacking in animation."Inquiries?"

▰ Keystone: Otherworld Imitation [ Isekai-Junsei ] | Rank X | Bloodline [ Hojo ] {Learned}

[Isekai-Junsei] is the cultivation of Toso's original technique [Tosō-inku] and using that knowledge combined with the knowledge of extra-dimensional spaces produced by fuuinjutsu allowed for the creation of truly amazing technique. [Isekai-Junsei] is essentially a pocket dimension that can be accessed or escaped into via drawing some form of entryway in the real world i.e a door or a hole. Upon opening or entering said space one of two things will occur. A blank white location that seems to extend for miles on end or essentially a mirrored world of the current thread is produced only in black and white. Drawing another entryway in the mirrored or blank world will create a similar entryway in the real world from which to exit. The exit method isn't particularly discreet unless per say the exit was made on something hiding it or is well hidden to begin with. The world inside of [Isekai-Junsei] can then be entirely manipulated by those inhabiting it. This involves its user and any individuals who may be inside. This manifests itself in the ability to create black and white or colored structures, objects and things from sheer imagination as though the world itself was a blank canvas. Objects made with the intent to do harm require an amount of chakra to do so of an [X]-rank and will only last [1-post] thereof and will be treated as [Spiritual] for interactions. Anything made without this malicious intent otherwise will not impart a cost aside an activation but can be willed away just as easily unless a cost was paid. [Isekai-Junsei] can thusly emulate threads like a Dojo or Academy for appropriate reductions and also offer a place for individuals to compete without the threat of structural damage. [Isekai-Junsei] primarily functions as an excellent utility for tutelage, isolating problem targets, tactical bastion, and a safe haven. But above all else a place where creativity thrives.

Ability Breakdown:
                                        •Enter/Exit Pocket Dimension
                                        •Utility
                                        •A manifestation of anything within the pocket dimension for ally and enemy alike made of ink

Limitations:
                                        •Toso himself is required to be within [Isekai-Junsei] for others to be inside or next to an entrance/exit.
                                        •An exit cannot be closed with Toso absent if there is anyone remaining inside.
                                        •Those with the ability to produce Kamui may see individuals in the pocket dimension from the real world and access it as well.
                                        •Opening an Entrance to [Isekai-Junsei] is an [ S ]-rank amount of Chakra in combat {1 activation} but otherwise, if the entrance is patiently drawn only a [ B ]-rank amount is necessary {two activations}.
                                        •If Toso dies or becomes unconscious [Isekai-Junsei] ends.
                                        •Those inside [Isekai-Junsei] may make an exit at any time using an [ X ] amount of chakra which can be closed by other parties inside if they pay an [ X ] amount to close it. Simply put a simple E-rank would allow an exit but if someone were trying to prevent said exit they would have to pay an E-rank amount in retaliation. Alternatively, activations can be spent to do so without a cost but can just as easily be closed.
                                        •Creations made in [Isekai-Junsei] may not leave [Isekai-Junsei]
                                        •It takes [1]-post before an exit/entrance closes. Allowing for stealthy attacks from the pocket dimension but also allowing a fair amount of time to react to them.
                                        •The smallest possible exit must be at least 4 feet in circumference.

Trivia:
                                        •Because Isekai-Junsei stems from imagination a 'rogue'/'wandering' imagination can create some unexpected results. Typically strong feelings that affect an individual's headspace such as unchecked fears can materialize here which can prove dangerous to those inexperienced in managing their emotions the user included.

Clones:
                                        Chakra:2905/{2945}3445❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:3590/{3590}3090❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)19,480/19,480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Exp: 8000+

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Passives&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Stats:
                                        • Strength ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Speed ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Agility ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Endurance ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak , [12] Advanced Cloak

Style Training:
                                        ○ Advanced Whirlwind Training {Jiyūgata Senpū}
                                        All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
                                        ○ Switchblade {Jiyūgata Senpū}
                                        Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
                                        ○ Perfecting Balance {Jiyūgata Senpū}
                                        Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.
                                        ○ Corrupted Wind Training {Soul Slayer}
                                        The user has become familiarized with their weapon and how to swing it in order to create powerful bursts of wind. The user is able to use fuuton techniques that require fans with their scythe.
                                        ○ Conditioned Physique {Teikiatsu}
                                        Simple Bukijutsu require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique.
                                        ○ Stroke of Genius {Sumi-Efude}
                                        The user may mold and reproduce any ink techniques in this style without the need of hand signs. Additionally, fuuin can be reproduced with the brush and ink without requiring hand signs. Single instances of gathering concentrations outside of techniques in this style are doubled capping at the users maximum limit.
                                        ○ Order Secret: Redirection {Arcane Knight}
                                        The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added descriptive strength being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
                                        ○ Order Secret: Arcane Wisdom {Arcane Knight}
                                        he user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with complex formless or shield techniques equal to the rank of the ninjutsu.
                                        ○ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user is able to pay the cost of a technique twice once every three posts. When this is done, the user can release the technique twice at the cost of a single activation, allowing them to overwhelm a single target with ease. This may be done while dual wielding but must pay 1.5x the reserves to do so.
                                        ○ Venomous Fangs Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user's attacks drain the target of stamina equal to the rank of stamina applied to techniques they are stricken with.
                                        ○ Elemental Doubling {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Two Elements Applicable
                                        ○ Elemental Body Flickering {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Elemental Shunsin don't consume ninjutsu slots
                                        ○ Combining Elemental Training {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Bloodline Applicable
                                        ○ Duality {Tendou}
                                        Allows the practitioner to substitute feet for hands in any Taijutsu technique when learned, and vice-versa. Techniques function the same, regardless of how useful the result may be. Training is typically completed either through meditation or repetition of physical training; in the latter case, this training takes an extra post to complete.
                                        • Sum-Efude(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                        • Class Everything: +6
                                        • Class Bloodline: +6
                                        • Class Ninjutsu: +8
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Disciplines&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        •Heritage Keystone

•Legendary Worker

•Erudite Scholar

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Equipment&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ~Head~
                                        ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                        ~Body~
                                        ΦKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                        Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                        Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                        Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        Φ Tower Shield: Water {Degraded: C}
                                        Φ Kite Shield: Water {C}
                                        Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                        ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves: {Equipped}
                                        ~Waist~
                                        Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        2-[Contents]: Nature Summoning Water: S
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                        Grandmaster: Weaponsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Scrollery
                                        Grandmaster: Armorsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Toxicologist
                                        Grandmaster: Pharmacist
                                        Grandmaster: Technologist
                                        Apprentice: Enchanter
                                        Apprentice: Botany
                                        Master: Mining
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                        Combat Knowledge:
                                        φ Brush
                                        φ Critical Thinking
                                        φ Fluid Martial Arts
                                        φ Tentacles
                                        φ Senbon
                                        φ Scythe
                                        φ Chopsticks
                                        φ Shield
                                        φ Whip
                                        φ Long-Staff
                                        φ Wire
                                        φ Knives
                                        φ Short-Staff
                                        φ Shuriken
                                        φ Spear
                                        φ Scissors
                                        φ Tonfa
                                        φ Pipe
                                        φ Umbrella
                                        φ Hammer

φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

φ Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin : Replication: Fake Clone Ink φ
                                        • 1: Dirt
                                        • 2: Marble
                                        • 3: Arashikage's Desk
                                        • 4: Steel

Jenni Deer
                                        Royal Taorito
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:47 am
User Image

I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine.
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine.

Wan's death, outside of survivor's guilt, I had never felt guilty for. I went to the Stragari lands for him, and the battle had gone about as we expected. We hadn't expected to survive at all, and yet here I was. No, leaving Kumogakure in the sorry state I'd left it was my guilt, but any time the subject came up, those feelings were shoved aside before I could dwell on them.

Toso moved on, pointing out that something must have gone wrong in order for me to return. I was incapable as a leader, and that was the whole of it. I'd gotten overconfident and paid the price for it, and now I was essentially crippled. However, the boy Kage continued before I had the chance to explain, not concerned with knowing the details outside that it had happened. Instead he mentioned playing with 'Raru' already, which caught my attention. Soraru? There was no other reason he would have mentioned a name I didn't recognize. So he was still alive. That brought a small smile to my lips. By this point he was probably stronger than I was, seeing as I'd lost most of my strength.

My attention was drawn to our surroundings again as the world in which we stood changed. The white became the familiar sight of Kumogakure's city proper underneath a starry sky. Much to my dismay, the ice beasts that had ultimately resulted in me surrendering my title, also formed. I glanced toward Toso, who stood looking rather bored. Or tired. "Yes," I replied. "I'm out of practice due to injuries from about a year ago. If I'm expected to fight, I can't say it'll go well. I'm assuming that's what's expected?"

Current Stats:
• Strength: [2] x Speed: [3]

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [Inactive 1/20]
• Backfire Bigshot - Ninjutsu act as [1] rank stronger. However, they backfire when used, inflicting the initial amount of damage or effect on the user.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

NecroPlant

tab .CHAKRA : 910 / 910 .STAMINA : 1020 / 1020
                                          tab .XP : 1810 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Decent .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:54 pm

User Image

~Current Theme Music~:Shellfie'

"To some degree, bloop. I can't much re-enlist someone whose simply putting on a face, I'd rather not be handing out more invitations to suicide than I have to. You were once a shadow yourself maasu." A bubble would form beneath young Toso as he began to float upwards standing atop of it rather aloof. When he did so, the two ice creatures rather than directly confront Kaileer deviated and dispersed themselves in misty clouds to who knows where. Toso's voice while somewhat distant still seemed proximal enough to be heard clearly. "There's three individuals in my recreation of old cloud bloop. The three of them are under duress. They are the priority, bloop." Like something of a virtual game three mysterious bars would appear in the sky. A portrait, and then a meter. The portraits were blacked out like something you'd see in a fighting game for a character that hadn't been unlocked yet. These bars then filled themselves until they were full.

"That said, bloop, do what you believe to be expected of you in a similar situation." Toso plopped back down so that he was resting on his belly on the bubble that would allow him to oversee the happenings. There was more to this exercise that what was being let on but he would not disclose this information. After all, that information was a determinant factor to base his future judgment. A large icey explosion occurred northbound of the village spires of ice rose like sharp blades into the skyline. One of the three mystery bars decreased roughly twenty or so percent. Another explosion occurred but one of the more mundane varieties to the west but none of the bars changed. A row of buildings collapsed southeasternbound and similarly, another of the bars decreased perchance about 5%.

Heading north Kaileer would find a thick mist enveloping the area within it a large ice creatures silhouette and what seemed to be a similar silhouette opposing it would be feminine to a degree and next to it something of a four-legged creature. Exchanges of sharp ice being flung back and forth between the two. - Had he opted westbound a burning building, pedestrians gathered in front waiting with baited breathe for something of a hero or dispatch? Smoke plumed from the building and the structural integrity questionable at best. - Finally southeastern would yield a veil of debris, a masculine silhouette in opposition of a hulking icy frame where blade clashed with ice and peculiar black dust littering the ground upon his arrival.

▰ Keystone: Otherworld Imitation [ Isekai-Junsei ] | Rank X | Bloodline [ Hojo ] {Learned}

[Isekai-Junsei] is the cultivation of Toso's original technique [Tosō-inku] and using that knowledge combined with the knowledge of extra-dimensional spaces produced by fuuinjutsu allowed for the creation of truly amazing technique. [Isekai-Junsei] is essentially a pocket dimension that can be accessed or escaped into via drawing some form of entryway in the real world i.e a door or a hole. Upon opening or entering said space one of two things will occur. A blank white location that seems to extend for miles on end or essentially a mirrored world of the current thread is produced only in black and white. Drawing another entryway in the mirrored or blank world will create a similar entryway in the real world from which to exit. The exit method isn't particularly discreet unless per say the exit was made on something hiding it or is well hidden to begin with. The world inside of [Isekai-Junsei] can then be entirely manipulated by those inhabiting it. This involves its user and any individuals who may be inside. This manifests itself in the ability to create black and white or colored structures, objects and things from sheer imagination as though the world itself was a blank canvas. Objects made with the intent to do harm require an amount of chakra to do so of an [X]-rank and will only last [1-post] thereof and will be treated as [Spiritual] for interactions. Anything made without this malicious intent otherwise will not impart a cost aside an activation but can be willed away just as easily unless a cost was paid. [Isekai-Junsei] can thusly emulate threads like a Dojo or Academy for appropriate reductions and also offer a place for individuals to compete without the threat of structural damage. [Isekai-Junsei] primarily functions as an excellent utility for tutelage, isolating problem targets, tactical bastion, and a safe haven. But above all else a place where creativity thrives.

Ability Breakdown:
                                        •Enter/Exit Pocket Dimension
                                        •Utility
                                        •A manifestation of anything within the pocket dimension for ally and enemy alike made of ink

Limitations:
                                        •Toso himself is required to be within [Isekai-Junsei] for others to be inside or next to an entrance/exit.
                                        •An exit cannot be closed with Toso absent if there is anyone remaining inside.
                                        •Those with the ability to produce Kamui may see individuals in the pocket dimension from the real world and access it as well.
                                        •Opening an Entrance to [Isekai-Junsei] is an [ S ]-rank amount of Chakra in combat {1 activation} but otherwise, if the entrance is patiently drawn only a [ B ]-rank amount is necessary {two activations}.
                                        •If Toso dies or becomes unconscious [Isekai-Junsei] ends.
                                        •Those inside [Isekai-Junsei] may make an exit at any time using an [ X ] amount of chakra which can be closed by other parties inside if they pay an [ X ] amount to close it. Simply put a simple E-rank would allow an exit but if someone were trying to prevent said exit they would have to pay an E-rank amount in retaliation. Alternatively, activations can be spent to do so without a cost but can just as easily be closed.
                                        •Creations made in [Isekai-Junsei] may not leave [Isekai-Junsei]
                                        •It takes [1]-post before an exit/entrance closes. Allowing for stealthy attacks from the pocket dimension but also allowing a fair amount of time to react to them.
                                        •The smallest possible exit must be at least 4 feet in circumference.

Trivia:
                                        •Because Isekai-Junsei stems from imagination a 'rogue'/'wandering' imagination can create some unexpected results. Typically strong feelings that affect an individual's headspace such as unchecked fears can materialize here which can prove dangerous to those inexperienced in managing their emotions the user included.

Clones:
                                        Chakra:2905/{2945}3445❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:3590/{3590}3090❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)19,480/19,480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Exp: 8000+

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

Stats:
                                        • Strength ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Speed ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Agility ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Endurance ► 6

Style Training:
                                        Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.
                                        The user has become familiarized with their weapon and how to swing it in order to create powerful bursts of wind. The user is able to use fuuton techniques that require fans with their scythe.
                                        The user may mold and reproduce any ink techniques in this style without the need of hand signs. Additionally, fuuin can be reproduced with the brush and ink without requiring hand signs. Single instances of gathering concentrations outside of techniques in this style are doubled capping at the users maximum limit.
                                        The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added descriptive strength being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
                                        he user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with complex formless or shield techniques equal to the rank of the ninjutsu.
                                        ○ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user is able to pay the cost of a technique twice once every three posts. When this is done, the user can release the technique twice at the cost of a single activation, allowing them to overwhelm a single target with ease. This may be done while dual wielding but must pay 1.5x the reserves to do so.
                                        The user's attacks drain the target of stamina equal to the rank of stamina applied to techniques they are stricken with.
                                        Two Elements Applicable
                                        Bloodline Applicable
                                        ○ Duality {Tendou}
                                        Allows the practitioner to substitute feet for hands in any Taijutsu technique when learned, and vice-versa. Techniques function the same, regardless of how useful the result may be. Training is typically completed either through meditation or repetition of physical training; in the latter case, this training takes an extra post to complete.
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Heritage Keystone

•Legendary Worker

•Erudite Scholar

~Head~
                                        ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                        ~Body~
                                        ΦKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ~Waist~
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Combat Knowledge:
                                        φ Brush
                                        φ Critical Thinking
                                        φ Fluid Martial Arts
                                        φ Tentacles
                                        φ Senbon
                                        φ Scythe
                                        φ Chopsticks
                                        φ Shield
                                        φ Whip
                                        φ Long-Staff
                                        φ Wire
                                        φ Knives
                                        φ Short-Staff
                                        φ Shuriken
                                        φ Spear
                                        φ Scissors
                                        φ Tonfa
                                        φ Pipe
                                        φ Umbrella
                                        φ Hammer

Quote:
                                        Royal Taorito
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:44 am
User Image

Good point. I supposed there would be no leniency there, despite knowing what I once was. It made sense, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't particularly thrilled at the thought of fighting tired and hungry. I'd come to talk, and it seemed things weren't going to go that way. Still, my woes didn't stop monsters from threatening civilians. They didn't care how exhausted I was; I'd just be another snack. Thankfully, it seemed the day's activities had loosened my muscles and the pain in my joints was just annoying rather than detrimental, so I could move properly again.

My gaze turned skyward to the metered portraits that hung above me. The three civilians and their 'health' as it were, I guessed. Like a game.

Without a warning to the beginning of the trial, an explosion resounded to my north, followed by a series of ice spikes. Huh, so he remembered things differently than I did. But then, I couldn't recall who had played what roll in the attack, seeing as I'd been unconscious for a fair majority of it. Unless provoked to attack, the creatures had simply sucked the emotion out of its victims until they were so apathetic they couldn't even move. From there it was an easy kill. For all I knew that could still be the case, which is why the strike did so much damage.

I grimaced slightly and took as step to start north, but flickering light to my west pulled my gaze. Likewise, a cloud of debris could be seen to my southeast. s**t... All at once then. Thankfully, I could be be in multiple places if necessary. Forming the needed seal, two shadow clones formed on either side of me. One headed for the fire, another to the southeast, and I continued north.

Before long I found myself surrounded by a fog that left only silhouettes of my targets. I recalled that I couldn't spend too long in the mist the creature generated, or risk losing my drive to attack. If Toso remembered that anything. Or this could be based on my memory. Regardless, it was thin enough to see where I was going, but not to make out any details. The feminine form was throwing ice right back at the monster, and her four-legged companion stalked about her protectively. I couldn't imagine pelting it with its own element was that effective, unless it was hitting hard enough to chip away at it. Still if my memory served, we would have to take out its gelel core before it would die. Avoiding its attention for the time being as it prepared another strike, I skirted around behind it, locking my gaze on the center of its back. If I could just pierce it in one go, I could get the girl out of there without further damage and hurry to help the others.

Unfortunately, the things didn't see in a traditional sense. They didn't have eyes and, rather, likely sensed either chakra or some sort of life force. Or maybe I just hadn't been as stealthy as I thought. As I set my hand on the hilt of my blade it whirled on me, mist pouring from the cracks in its body. It swiped one great hand toward me, but it was too late. Charging chakra into both my weapon and my body, I shot forward, through its swipe and, drawing my blade, committed the first of many thrusts into the creature's chest. [Rip Tide]

The first strike hit the ice with a resounding crack that I felt as pins and needles shot up my arms, but its abdomen spider-webbed with small fissures. The second hit, closely following the first, shattered the weakened ice, and each of the strikes following pierced the pulsating core directly. The monster could do little against the onslaught, and with one final stab, the core likewise shattered, throwing me back with the burst of energy it released. Left without its life source, the ice beast crumbled away into nothing, and the fog began to clear.

--

Clone 1
The fire was an issue. Lightning was useless against it and I had little in the way of ability with earth to perhaps smother the fires, leaving me little ability to pass its treacherous flames. Think... I had no idea what the limitations of the world Toso created were, but if he could make flame then there could also theoretically be water. It seemed to me the intention of he technique was to recreate the real world into one of his own creation, so it should function the same way as the real world. I didn't know if that meant any of the pedestrians could do anything besides what Toso commanded them to do. Or maybe this was meant to be a test of handling a situation. A test of leadership?

There was little I hated more than people putzing around when they could be doing something to help. But I wasn't entirely sure of the situation I was looking at. Was someone inside? Maybe. The civilians standing outside seemed like they were far enough out of danger, so if I was meant to save someone that would be the best assumption, but I didn't like the idea of throwing myself into flames if I wasn't sure. For all I knew, the danger could be the building collapsing and catching someone standing outside. Regardless, I wasn't so sure a bucket brigade would do much to save the building at that point if the place was already on the verge of collapse.

Gritting my teeth, I called out to the people standing before the building, hoping to push them into action. "Form a line to the nearest water source," I ordered. "Fill whatever you can find with water and throw it on the edges of the fire, and then neighboring buildings! At the very least stop it from spreading. If anyone is capable of using Suiton or Doton, either would help immensely." I was given stunned stares as a response, and growled audibly. I recalled the fires that had nearly swept through the village before due to my shinobi's lack of action, and it brought fury to every fiber of my being. The sheer lack of desire to protect their home was part of why I left in the first place. They all just wanted power. But when it came to the face of danger they could barely hold their own because they had no sense of teamwork. It hurt to remember the disarray of my failed attempt at leading the village. "Do you want to see your city burn?!" I spat.

That's when I heard it, a cry for help barely making it above the roaring flames. So someone was inside after all. My hands balled into fists. "Fine. Iron sand would have to do to smother the flames. It might well help with the building's stability as well. I could generate a large amount at will but I wasn't sure if it would be enough. Still, it was better than nothing. I made for the entrance, which still seemed relatively clear of fire, converting massive amounts of earth around me into the magnetic sand [Passive: A Certain Magnetic Embrace] and pulling it along with me. I pulled my hood over my head and my coat over the lower half of my face to help guard against the smoke and, manipulating the sand, filled the entrance hall with it, solidifying it against the walls and coating doorways to avoid getting burned.

Progress through the building, while faster than it would have been, felt too slow. Each time I reached the end of my iron sand barrier, I had to move most of it forward so I could progress again. "If you can hear me, call out!" I shouted above the noise, and then fell silent so I could listen. There was nothing at first, and for a moment I thought I was too late. The smoke and heat were starting to make my eyes burn, and even with the shield of my coat, breathing was becoming difficult. What the hell was I doing? Risking my neck for an imaginary figure? But, then... when did I start valuing my life enough to care?

Then I heard the response. It was faint, but it was there, followed by a series of coughing. It came from somewhere in front of me. Up the stairs? Of course. More than likely they'd been asleep when the fire started, only to find themselves trapped. The concern was getting to them before the fire did. I couldn't pull more sand from the house, for risk of it collapsing, and backtracking would take too much time, so I couldn't get more from outside. I needed to make due with what I had. So I continued forward, snuffing out what flames I could with the sand and working my way to and up the stairs. For now, thankfully, they held.

At the top of the stairs, I called out again, and again received a weak response a moment later. But they were close. The floor shifted as I stepped after the voice, and I was forced to move the iron sand from the stairs to the hallway in front of me to stabilize the structure. Repeating my movement just as I had with the first floor, I finally found the voice's source upon reaching the the first door in the hallway. The room wasn't yet terribly burned, but flames had crawled along the outside of the building, keeping the window from being a viable exit. The voice belonged to a girl who looked strikingly familiar, although it took me a moment to recall her name. Ara. That was it. She had tucked herself in the corner furthest from any flames. If I remembered correctly, she was of the Hojo clan like Toso. I wasn't sure why she didn't simply use water to escape, but given how young she was, perhaps fear was just overwhelming. Part of why I wished we didn't allow those so young to enter the academy.

I spread the iron sand throughout the room to snuff any threatening flames, and held a hand toward the girl in hopes she would take it. "Come on, we need to get out of here," I said firmly but reassuringly. Thankfully, with the sand I could get out through the window rather than risking a journey back through the house. As soon as I had a hold of her, I did just that.

--

Clone 2
The ice creature that struck from the southeast clashed with someone else already by the time I got there. One of the people I was meant to save. They were holding their own for the time being, but I could guess that time would soon run out. The creature paid no mind to my initial approach, focused instead on the target that was chipping away at the ice with a blade. But, from what I recalled, just chipping away at it wasn't going to be enough. Anything it lost, it would quickly recover. We needed to strike fast and hard at its core, or the thing would just reform.

The black dust that littered the area drew my attention. Iron sand? Given it was being drawn to my natural magnetic field, that seemed to be the case. It was kind of fascinating to see the particles float, due to being as light as they were. Part of me wondered if electronics would be affected by it; the Stragari didn't exactly have any to test it on. I drew what was available to me and then converted dirt from the area behind me into sand as well to use in the coming fight. Then I made for the fighting pair.

Much to my surprise, I recognized the masculine figure, and the presence of iron sand made sense. Axel. Yet another cause of my stepping down as Raikage, after I nearly killed him in rage. For what? Hurting my pride? The thought left a bitter taste in my mouth, but just as before, it was fleeting.

Whirling the iron sand around me drew the creature's attention off of Axel. It emitted a high pitched whine that devolved into a hiss before it threw itself at me, forcing me to dodge back. The moment its clawed hands struck the ground, icy spikes burst from the street in an attempt to catch me off guard. And it almost did, given how rusty I was, but able to pull the sand in front of me and solidify it enough that I was left unharmed. By a matter of inches, but nonetheless untouched. In response, it threw a fist at the barrier, crumbling through it as it dissipated and forcing me back once more.

In the meanwhile Axel attacked it from the side, using his usual iron sand sword to strike it in its flank hard enough to shatter a good chunk. As expected, though, the ice just reformed. Outraged by the attack, the beast roared, and the ground trembled as ice spikes shot out from all around it. I managed to avoid harm, but given the grunt I heard from the other side of the monster, I assumed Axel wasn't quite so fortunate. However I couldn't see him. A quick glance at the sky showed his health drop a bit, but he was still alive. An indirect blow then.

Mist was filling the area and with it came a familiar sense of apathy. s**t, I was running out of time. Fine then, one straight shot and we could end this. Solidifying a bit of iron sand in my hand, I gathered chakra into my arm in order to perform a technique I hadn't used in a very long time.

Except a sudden and painful jolt stopped me from completing it, strong enough to make my whole arm go numb for a moment. What the hell? Distracted briefly, the beast took the opening and swung at me again. For a third time I was forced to dodge away, narrowly avoiding losing my head. Dragging the sand once more in front of me, I took the chance and solidified it into an iron spike that, with a lucky shot, pierced straight through its chest.

The monster screeched briefly in some combination of pain and panic, before its life faded away and the ice left behind crumbled into nothing. Rubbing my arm as it regained feeling via pins and needles, I hurried around the battleground to check on Axel.

[Did it this way to avoid taking an S-rank blast to my face cause backfire. lol]

Current Stats:
• Strength: [2] x Speed: [3]

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [Inactive 1/20]

Techniques Used:
• Rip Tide | Rank B | Complex - Strength: A - Speed: S+
The user holds their blade toward their foe and uses their opposite hand to support the blade. Channeling chakra into their attacks they release a furious volley of thrusts. For each rank of the technique the number of thrusts are increased by three. These thrusts can be divided among enemies or focused on a single enemy. The chakra that flows from the thrusts create sharp waves of chakra that impact those foes targeted. Foes stricken by an individual wave are effected by concussive damage that knocks them back five feet. This technique gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.
• Magnetic Manipulation - Various E-rank uses
• Iron Sand Gathering Assault [ Satetsu Kesshuu ] | Rank B
This technique gathers a great volume of iron sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defenses with one hit. Because the weapon is made out of iron sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants, and can even be changed during the fight. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment. This weapon can break through up to S-Rank defenses.

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

NecroPlant

tab .CHAKRA : 1210 / 1210 .STAMINA : 1320 / 1320
                                          tab .XP : 1810 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Decent .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin emerged from the residential district outside of the Spire. As he approached the building with a determined and precise gait, the full significance of his return to the Spire was beginning to fully resonate. The business that the police captain carried with him at this moment was markedly distinct from his routine sending of a courier to a building he passed every day on his way to the CORE Compound. That was the norm for the past half-decade since Toso's unilateral decision to secede from the empire which inevitably resulted in Kenshin's resignation from the council. Kenshin rehearsed what he intended to report to Toso so as to minimize the amount of time he had to spend in the presence of a man he did not respect. Nonetheless, it was Kenshin's sworn duty to bow his head to his lawful leader. He took the elevator to the top floor where he assumed the Arashikage's office remained even after the remodel. He assumed correctly and stepped into the office room without knocking or much regard for impolite intruding. Much to his surprise, the office room was devoid of the eccentric Arashikage whose mannerisms and behavior were generally beyond his comprehension. The sannin stepped out of the office into the foyer and allowed his intensely sharp white eyes to narrow on an office worker. "Where's the Arashikage? We have an urgent matter that...requires his attention." It was clear in his stern tone that he was in the Arashikage's office for an in-person report only as a last resort. What Kenshin was referring to of course was the nascent Antioch case. Antioch had already committed the heinous crimes of murder, disturbance of the peace, and conspiracy right in front of Kenshin. He was intensely resolved to see Antioch safe behind bars, but first he had to know Selina Rosewater's whereabouts. Antioch threatened Selina as well as Ada and thus Kenshin had to ensure their safety before the powerful criminal could actually find them. Antioch had used chicanery to deceive Kenshin into believing that he had already found them and taken them hostage and now it was time to ensure that did not become a reality.

Enter.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 09】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 09】▰【CHAKRA: 2,340 || 3,440】▰【STAMINA: 3,085 || 3,150▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,260 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Active
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
Expert: Rapier | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

1. Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

The journey from the CORE compound to the spire was short enough to allow the young Uchiha's mind to wander. It was especially easy to do so with his eyes fixated on the lieutenant's back and movements as they moved through the passageways of the village. The walk wasn't new, nor was it unfamiliar in any way. It was only this one time that he had felt the nerves of who he was being gripped by the thoughts of who he was about to meet. Zeshin had only ever seen the Captain one time before now and it was brief with a hard hit to his moral core. The commencement speech with the introduction of the Police Force to all the new cadets was where Captain Kenshin Kosei had first been spotted and heard. Zeshin was ashamed of the fact that he couldn't remember more than one line of what was spoken, but was justice that his mind had lingered on since then.

It wasn't until the two stepped onto the chakra elevator that the real pressure set in on him. The lieutenant didn't act like anything was different, with Zeshin, right now, but knew that as the elevator rose to the top level, so did his anxiety. A deep breath was taken in by the lieutenant and released in the very next moment before he did something completely out of character. The lieutenant cracked a very lame joke that most fathers would have probably thrown out at the opportune moment, but Zeshin merely froze and looked at his superior with a blank and confused expression. "It.. It wasn't that bad, cadet," he grinned to himself, hidden by his back turned to the young Uchiha. It took a moment, but right as they passed the eighth level, Zeshin let a gentle laugh escape his lips. "No, lieutenant.. It wasn't bad at all." They stayed quiet until the elevator reached the tenth level and right as the doors were beginning to open, Zeshin spoke again. "Thank you."

Once they disembarked the elevator, Zeshin stuck close to his lieutenant and they made their way to the end of the room. He dared not to look around the lieutenant's back at this moment and the lieutenant did not speak until he was quite sure he had the moment to do so. Even when a pause took control of the conversation, all the lieutenant would say was: "Sir. As you requested." The pause then immediately took control of the conversation once again. All the young Uchiha could hear at this moment was their words and his heartbeat. But he took needed to keep his character and his position. He took in a deep breath and held it for but a fraction of a moment, releasing it in the next. "Sir."

----------------------------------------------
[ Chakra: 560 ]|[ Stamina: 670 ]|[ Bloodline | Bukijutsu ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin stood in the office waiting and staring pensively at the door. The office staff members were scrambling to figure out where Toso actually was. Their best guess was that he was in the ink realm but they were trying to buy time to avoid sharing their speculation with the stern police captain. Kenshin seemed far more agitated than usual as he anxiously wondered where Selina might be and if that maniac Antioch would get to her first. The captain had already witnessed Antioch's terroristic acts of utter brutality when he had to rescue a pack of hostages in a forced audience with seats that were rigged to explode one by one. He was regretful that he was unable to save the first two victims and was determined to put Antioch behind bars. However, he needed Toso to tell him where he sent Selina so that he could ensure that Antioch did not get yet another hostage. But the clock was ticking and Kenshin's mind raced with the possibilities of further unpredictable destruction from the criminal mastermind.

When he heard chatter in the foyer from the elevator he turned around to see one of his lieutenants from the police force. In light of the many events that had transpired thus far in the Antioch case, he forgot that he requested that the APD begin a recruiting campaign for his next genin student. Kojiro was his first genin apprentice and had advanced quite far in his own right. However, when he saw the young man approach him he felt apprehension about taking on a police cadet in the midst of the whirlwind of Antioch's highly dangerous criminality. But he supposed that Zeshin could follow him during his search to secure Selina. Kenshin respectfully bowed his head in response to a deep bow from his lieutenant. The office then gave Kenshin a file that contained the training data and test results for Zeshin. Uchiha, perfect score, highly recommended... Kenshin summarized the file internally and was satisfied with their choice at the very least. It seemed that he already had jonin combat skills but that potential would need to be tempered with more experience. He nodded quietly and returned the file before responding. "I accept Cadet Uchiha. You're dismissed, lieutenant." The officer would bow in return and leave the first floor before Kenshin turned his attention to Zeshin. "Your results from the cadet training program are acceptable, but talent is useless without commitment. Are you prepared to dedicate your life to the APD? Honor is due to each of us, with justice in our hands, no man's beyond our reach. Without that fidelity to service, you won't last a day as my student. Understood?" The sannin's words to his newest student were intense but a high level of dedication was required by him. Dedication was what molded Kojiro into a fine police shinobi and the same could be done for Zeshin.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 09】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 09】▰【CHAKRA: 4,490 || 4,490】▰【STAMINA: 3,350 || 3,350▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Expert: Rapier | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

NecroPlant

Royal Taorito

Kazuma of the Wind

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Only quick moments had passed them by, but the tension of the room compounded. Zeshin had no idea what exactly was going on, but the ferocious atmosphere held everything in place tightly like a noose. The young boy watched as people moved through the office, in what could be labeled as frantic, to even someone so young, yet his eyes would not shift even slightly from their positioning on the Captain. It was then that those strong words from before were now directed solely at the young Uchiha. Once the weight of what was said washed over Zeshin, he took no time to answer. His response was as it should have always been to the Captain. The reason he was standing here now was nothing more than those same words that would be forever given to the Captain. "Yes, sir." Another word washed over him next: 'honor.' Once the Captain asked if he was understood, Zeshin bowed his head ever so slightly. "Always, sir."

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

The white haired young man had followed closely behind Kenshin as he awaited an audience with the Arashikage. Kojiro knew well that Antioch had to be stopped and agreed that the safety of Selina was a priority before all else. As the two traveled, Kojiro reflected upon the past few hours. The battle with the marionette half human creature that he'd torn the life from in order to eliminate the threat and hasten the mission's objective. Lieutenant Kanzaki hadn't taken life... not human life. She was human, wasn't she? The naive nature of his youth was being quickly stripped away as he came to terms with what he would need to become to continue his path to modeling Kenshin's example. Clearly his mentor had taken life before, he did so in the name of justice, as he did all things. Kojiro began to be torn by the nessessity of such a task against the symbol of heroism he strove to be. Perhaps, it was not possible to be this hero? Perhaps heroism was more of perception, rather than embodiment. He had fallen silent as these things raced through his mind in the elevator ride to the top, the iridescent lights passing over his emerald eyes as they looked down in doubt and his face wore shame heavily.

The elevator's hum would come to an end, pulling Kojiro from his trance like realm of thought. He stepped off as Kenshin moved to the nearest worker who was now at his mercy. Was Kenshin's sharp demeanor something that was built over time? Was it born of necessity in the role which he now strived towards or was it something that was earned with the weight of the lives he had taken, or merely an organic quality? As though to break this monotonous and dreary train of thought, he would hear a somewhat familiar voice from an elevator adjacent to the one they'd emerged from. Kojiro stood face to face with another Lieutenant of the APD. He nodded in agknowlegement to his ranking equal as he took note of another figure following in tow. A young man, nearly his own age if not slightly younger, standing roughly an inch shorter.

The Lieutenant that had just arrived with this young man introduced his young companion as Cadet Zeshin Uchiha. Kojiro's eyes shifted to the boy as he recalled the select few interactions he had had with the Uchiha clan to be Masato Umechika and his brother, the infamous Sandayu. Kojiro knew better than to judge a man from his lineage, but he was certainly not disillusioned with the scope of his potential prowess. The young man sheathed his worries and concerns for the moment and smiled as he greeted the cadet after Kenshin had rendered his speech. " Glad to bring you aboard, Cadet. I'm Lieutenant Kojiro Kanzaki. Captain Kosei is a wealth of knowledge that will serve you well and I'm happy to assist however possible." His hand would in turn extend to greet his Kohai's in a firm handshake.

×TITLE: Chuunin】♦【RANK: S】♦【STRENGTH: +2】♦【SPEED: +8】♦【AGILITY: +8】♦【ENDURANCE: +0】♦【CHAKRA: 2,575 || 3,375】♦【STAMINA: 1,935 || 2,175

Technique Used:
• Maelstrom | Rank S | Spiritual
The user exudes chakra from their entire body. This chakra creates a strong outward and constant pressure that makes approaching the user difficult. For four posts, those attacking the user must pay an additional B Rank amount of stamina to attack the user as it is nearly impossible to stand your ground while they are emitting this force from themselves.
• Disaster Wave | Rank S | Complex
The user charges their blade with chakra as they prepare to devastate their foes. Swinging their sword a single time horizontally across their body they release this massive surge of chakra. The chakra flows like a wave over a one hundred foot area before the user. The chakra upturns and destroys anything not nailed down as it moves across the land like a tsunami. If the user has the water element, it may be applied to this technique, turning the wave of chakra into water and expanding it's range by fifty feet and leaving a ten foot deep pool of water in the topic for five posts.
• Name | Rank | Cost
Description Goes Here

Technique Active:

• Way of the Hatake | Rank E | Passive
The clan member can convert simple Formless Taijutsu and Bukijutsu to complex techniques, this adds the lightning element to all the user's techniques. In addition, Formless complex and spiritual techniques gain this lightning affinity as well if specified when utilizing the technique.
• Fluid Movement | Rank E | Training
Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.
• Whirlpool Walking | Rank C | Training
The user is now more adept at using circular footwork and can use it against multiple attackers, usually weaving between them, keeping them bumping into each other or simply getting in each others way, taking away any numerical advantage. In the deflecting stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.
• Move as Water | Rank A | Training
Description: The user has dealt with so many situations being outnumbered that their ability to move in tight and confined spaces is greatly increased. The user’s blade work is tighter, relying on their body and footwork to generate force. The user’s footwork is so fluid that they are able to turn on a dime, making a combination of strikes go into multiple directions without interrupting the combination. Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.
• Illusion Dancing | Rank E | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving after images of themselves at the turning points of each pathway for an E rank amount of chakra during the execution of the technique.
• May Wind, October Rain | Rank E | Training
Focusing on their opponent's breathing, the user is able to detect abnormalities in their breathing patterns, indicating an offensive movement. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This skill requires no chakra or activation.
• Blessed Rain | Rank C | Training
The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Chakra cost for complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques reduced by five.
• Insight Rain | Rank B | Training
The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent within the topic they are in. Those of Sensory Class are able to detect the specific source and the extent of the hostility.
• Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a slight increase to strength is conferred.
• Combination Training | Rank S | Training
Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
• Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency | Rank S | Training
The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Sage Mode Status | Inactive

Personal Attributes
Chidori Specialist | Grants [3] custom techniques to be used as variants of Chidori, these custom jutsu are considered a Chidori Variant. The user may also apply clan Augment techniques to Chidori, Chidori Variant and Raikiri Jutsu. In addition, the user's chidori techniques bypass all armor entirely. Raikiri is considered a Chidori Variant technique. Only techniques with the name [Chidori] or [Raikiri] are effected by this PA.
Hatake Fury | Bloodline and Raiton techniques have their chakra cost reduced by five per rank of the technique and gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu slots for raiton techniques. Additionally, the Hatake can now use their Raiton based techniques with single handed seals.
Sonic Boom | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Elected Official | Kojiro gains 1.5 ryo for missions and jobs completed.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Ninjutsu Specialist [ Ninjutsu ] | The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at B rank and three at S rank regardless of the number of elements the ninja has. Your ninjutsu are not mirrored per element, but you gain an additional 3 Ninjutsu per rank up. Also allows for one handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Mystic Hero [ Bukijutsu ] | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts. The user also gains an additional 3 ninjutsu slots each body rank.
Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu | Allows the user to gain +2 ninjutsu per rank. Allows one to convert granted Ninjutsu slots into Bukijutsu styles at a 10/1 ratio.

• Learns additional 10 bukijutsu per post
• Insert Training Area Reduction Here
**MISSION - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Kazuma of the Wind

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin observed Zeshin's quiet obedience and nodded in response. He turned his attention to Kojiro who had been standing with him for some time. He tried to focus on his lieutenant to avoid his own trauma from the latest events. As Kojiro spoke to the cadet, Kenshin would quietly step away to find Kojiro's file. He searched through the extensive filing system to find Kojiro's shinobi file. The sannin walked into the kage's office and stamped Kojiro's file with a new title rank of Konin. He then placed the Manila folder on Toso's desk so that Toso could access his recommendation of Kojiro's title rank increase to konin. He believed that his lieutenant earned the promotion and also knew that this new rank would give Kojiro more latitude in the village and ultimately help him accomplish more of the APD's goals. Besides, he estimated that since Kojiro was a kage's advisor that he could be trusted in the konin capacity. Once he returned to Kojiro and Zeshin he stood in his previous position. "I've recommended you to the Arashikage for the shinobi title rank of konin, lieutenant Kanzaki. You should be able to train students of your own now." Although Kojiro will forever be Kenshin's student, he was confident enough in Kojiro's abilities for him to become a teacher. Kenshin wanted to give Kojiro the opportunity to assist him in a teaching role with Zeshin before he would begin taking his own disciples. He was proud of Kojiro's progress despite his stoic bearing. "You can also help me in teaching the cadet here before you take students of your own." Kenshin suggested although with his mind constantly wandering to thoughts of retribution against Antioch his tone sounded more like an order than he realized in the moment. The sage turned his attention back to the cadet. "We'll start your training officially later. For now, you'll be shadowing us and learning on the job. You'll learn much more in the field than you would in training anyway." He shared the plan with the cadet before returning his focus to Kojiro and his reaction to the promotion recommendation.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 09】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 09】▰【CHAKRA: 4,490 || 4,490】▰【STAMINA: 3,350 || 3,350▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Nuibari Attributes

E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

NecroPlant

Royal Taorito

Kazuma of the Wind

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

A man approached from the rear as the lieutenant was dismissed by the captain and Zeshin would keep his gaze transfixed on the commanding officer. It wasn't until the man who entered the room to replace the previous lieutenant introduced himself that Zeshin allowed his eyes to move from one to another. The young Uchiha stumbled on his words, as he was not expecting such an introduction in the Arashikage's office with the captain standing before them, but he responded and took the lieutenant's handshake. Though during and after the fact, he realized how firm the lieutenant's was and how feeble his own actually was in that moment. "Y-yes sir, Lieutenant Kanzaki." He released the officer's hand, returned to his strict stance and turned his gaze back towards the captain quickly.

In that moment, Zeshin was just in time to see the promotion words from the captain's mouth for a title he was unfamiliar with before now. The expression on the Uchiha's face did not change, though, as the ranks themselves did nothing to his own position. Once the words had been passed between the captain and the lieutenant, more words would be spoken towards Zeshin. He nodded his head firmly and responded again. "As you order, sir." There was nothing more that needed said in this moment. From here on, he'd be shadowing in real situations and scenarios. In this moment, he was on active duty.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Kondo Kaicho

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:57 pm

User Image

~Current Theme Music~:Shonen Heart

An unseen shift had occurred during Kaileer's excursion. The once layabout youngling Arashikage has another transitional age period. He had adapted and attuned himself quickly to the new state of mind and body a little too well. Replaced with a whimsical old soul but one that measured the goings on more precisely and with a more discerning eye than a childs headspace. However, what came with this age was also its aches, and also its penchant for being mildly irritable due to said aches. Smoking wasn't one of his vices but the thought of Shiro flashed in the back of his head and the consideration was contemplated a little more than he'd have liked. Do old folks just have a tendency towards leaning towards tobacco? Recalling his father, he did huff on the odd occasion. Ignoring the temptation of genetics the elder Toso now stood atop the bubble arms crossed and at a higher elevation than before as if imposing judgment. The relevancy of the elevation, of course, was almost redundant as he was aware of the machinations and occurrences within his own technique on the visual level at least.

Machinations that were not something Kaileer was aware of were occurring. The machinations dictated by the returning shadow's mind set in the world around him. Isekai-junsei wasn't just 'his technique' its capabilities shared with those within it and through this, the squid kage could discern a person's feelings and ambitions to a certain semblance depending on how the world reacted when his contributions to it were lassiez-faire. The pre-dispositions of the ice creatures after their creation, their behaviors when they engaged with Kaileer all of it was Kaileer's doing even if on a subconscious level. ('The ice beasts do this, they have this, this is how they are') by running a comparison of the authenticity of what Kaileer believed them to be and their capabilities did Toso gain the ability to discern the truth by comparing the fiction with the facts of the past. Ultimately, an imposter would not be able to replicate authentic recreations.

As one of Kaileer's division would fell the first of two when the mist cleared would it be revealed that the two individuals were Hakanai and the mother of Shu. Appearance dictated by how Kaileer remembered them. Signing her gratitude but only to stop and look at her companion. While it was unknown whether or not Kaileer knew, Toso could not suppress the recollection that Hakanai's companion had died and had left a progeny in her place. While the details of that death were never fully known to him, as he wasn't there, for the death this still manifested itself as significant wound on the lion and a distressed Hakanai. Consoling would not be a part of the exercise however as the girl faded away with her companion is a black mist. As real as the situation felt the actual reality was this was all comparably a simulation.

Toso for one additionally took steps towards assurances. While the fire was a test of leadership it was also a test of self-confidence. The building was becoming more and rickety the more Kaileer concerned himself but his clinging to the hope that the foundation could endure for just a little longer kept the building from collapsing. However, something of key notice that punished Toso took to mind was that despite the orders Kaileer delivered the onlookers remained both useless and uncooperative. This stemming from the belief and disposition of Kaileer's prejudices towards the formerly uncooperative village he once maintained. While he 'wanted' them to do as he said he did not 'believe' they would. A chin scratch and nod from the current leadership. The excuse the Ara manifest would make would be exactly that of the reasoning Kaileer would have believed her expressiveness and emotion so tangible that it would feel almost cruel to call them fake...but that what it was, that's what this all was.

When it came to the rescue of the civilian. There was one constant and that was that he refrained to provide any details or clues to whomever the identity of the civilian was. When Kaileer believed the civilian to be dead for that brief choice moment unbeknownst to him they did in fact die. There was a dead ara beneath the beams and the rubble. However, that faint hope and drive to ensure that he'd make it in time would scratch that reality and when he arrived to rescue whom he'd attributed to be Ara it would appear she was within the means of saving. However, Kaileer's other selves if looking to the sky would all clearly see for a brief moment the healthbar was reduced to 0 and then restored to a minimal amount thereafter. Toso, of course, had noted these occurrences and primarily whom the civilian ultimately wound up being. An individual whom only someone affiliated with the original village could even produce.

As it came closer to an actual bout with the second it seemed Kaileer was on the ropes. No doubt his belief that his condition was rocky was leaving him with a thought that he was unfit to battle the beasts to his full potential. That belief ultimately being reflected in the performance of the creature. Kaileer's thoughts as he took his brief respite would then be made manifest once more in a peculiar way. As the manifest of Axel had caught his breathe did Kaileer witness upon checking up on him that right before he could provide words of encouragement he'd be stabbed in the back. His health bar nearly depleting entirely as he fell to his knees. The perpetrator? Why none other than a manifest of Kaileer himself with a prideful air about it.

It was now that before any further action could be made a loud DONG chimed and above a massive bell chimed. The altered appearance of Toso would make his debut by appearing next to the real Kaileer with the opening of a doo what seemed to materialize from thin air. With an exasperated. "Alright that's enough, namako. We can proceed with the rest in my office namako." In general the kage seemed more exasperated but who wouldn't going from age 9 to what seemed like 69 in seconds. His words more drawn out and parted as what was typical of most old folks trying to recall the entirety of what they were going to say. Back to the office Trefles would have been prepped to answer but the attentions seemed diverted in sudden shift to someone else and he wasn't going to vye for said attentions as such he went back to cleaning glasses. Toso, still within Isekai-Junsei with Kaileer would then reproduce another similar door and open in as simultaneously as Kenshin was wrapping up his conversations did it appear in front of him. In doing so, its passageway when opened revealed squarely in front of him none other than the Captain Commander Kenshin himself. Although this was dismissed entirely as a hallucination brought upon by his current form and state of the elderly mind. "Ah good I see this form also comes with the mental illness that comes from those this age namako. Good to see you officer Kojiro." Dismissed as a fit of dementia Toso only acknowledged Kojiro whom was also in the room. After all Kenshin hadn't set foot in the tower for five years even after some of what was to be believed some of Arashi's most serious cases so why would he start now. He'd snake by Kenshin utterly ignoring what words he'd have to say as more age induced yammerings from a ghost and motion Kaileer to the office.

The office door what hadn't seemed opened in a good amount of undisclosed time twanged and the creak of the doors opening did sound. Tuned out to his surroundings did the Kage not sit but plop in his chair and look at his desk. Several documents. One from the Land of Fire. Of which was opened first simply because it was on top. It was actively being skimmed while his eyes diverted to the rest on his desk. A damage report and detailed explanation of the aether leyline incident. Dossiers of what appeared to have been students one standing out as Satoshi and a momentary sigh of 'what has that boy gone and done now.' A forwarded letter it seemed from the very same boy who he was dreading about on the desk that looked as if either Kameyo or someone else had brought it in from some place or another. The Kato Incident report, and an abridged version of the Antioch incident on the bottom. "Hyuuh." Toso would open a drawer an place a bottle on the desk and just stare down at the workload. Not necessarily waiting for but anticipating someone would eventually snap him back to the here and now.

Clones:
                                        Chakra:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)19,480/19,480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Exp: 8000+

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

Stats:
                                        • Strength ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Speed ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Agility ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Endurance ► 6

Style Training:
                                        ○ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
                                        Two Elements Applicable
                                        Bloodline Applicable
                                        ○ Duality {Tendou}

•Heritage Keystone

•Legendary Worker

•Erudite Scholar

~Head~
                                        ~Body~
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ~Waist~
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Combat Knowledge:
                                        φ Brush
                                        φ Critical Thinking
                                        φ Fluid Martial Arts
                                        φ Tentacles
                                        φ Senbon
                                        φ Scythe
                                        φ Chopsticks
                                        φ Shield
                                        φ Whip
                                        φ Long-Staff
                                        φ Wire
                                        φ Knives
                                        φ Short-Staff
                                        φ Shuriken
                                        φ Spear
                                        φ Scissors
                                        φ Tonfa
                                        φ Pipe
                                        φ Umbrella
                                        φ Hammer

Ephemeral Ozymandias
                                        Royal Taorito
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada approached the base of the Spire with an even pace with Vala and Yarugi on high alert at either side. The trio were wearing their Arashigakure PD blues and looking rather sharp. The assertiveness of the other APD officers for her protection took quite a lot of convincing. Luckily, a simple test of skill between the officers and her students was enough to quell their concerns for reassignment. "Many officers have been assigned to extra security posts throughout your businesses and home. The rest have been given alternating patrol routes nearby their assignments." X concluded reporting over the communication device in Ada's left ear. "Hmn, I see. Thank you X. Keep overseeing things from your end for now." "Acknowledged." The android's voice cut out promptly. After a short breath of relief she put her communication device away and entered the building. Yarugi did his best to keep a straight face while holding the door for the women in his company. Vala merely rolled her eyes at him and followed Ada inside.

Ada briefly scanned the lobby as it were laid out before her. Captain Kosei, Lieutenant Kanzaki and what she inferred to be an APD cadet or perhaps even a recruit had gathered here. If he is here then perhaps I can-' Not long after noticing one of her superiors did an odd yet strangely common occurrence. Toso- or... perhaps it was his father- appeared out of nowhere. The man fleet-footed his way past the group in a somewhat dismissive shuffle. Watching the elder figure vanish into Toso's office left her mind racing with consideration and hypotheses. It took half a moment of effort to halt her thoughts and proceeded into the lobby. Ada and her company stopped about ten feet away. Each of them offered a salute to the Head Officer and Ada spoke in an even, professional tone, "Greetings, Captain Kosei." They would maintain their salute until signaled to cease. Yariga and Vala remained quiet, following Ada's lead through their standard procedures.

Enter

User Image

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 2】○【SPEED: 6】○【REFLEX: 6】○【FORTITUDE: 4】○【CHAKRA: 1840 || 1840】○【STAMINA: 1570 || 1570

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Kondo Kaicho
Kazuma Of The Wind

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin nodded to Zeshin and internally noted that he seemed polite and compliant with his plans. When Toso appeared as an elderly man, greeted Kojiro, and returned to his office Kenshin shook his head. Why is he using the transformation technique to make himself look older and ignoring me? Kenshin wondered in complete befuddlement of his perception of Toso as acting foolishly before immediately speaking up. "Lord Arashikage, there's a powerful and dangerous criminal who calls himself Antioch who took over a dozen people hostage and murdered a couple of them. He escaped while I was releasing the others. He threatened Lieutenant Rio-Kyuri and Officer Rosewater. Where did you send Officer Rosewater? The APD needs to find and secure her. In the meantime, you'll get the full details of this new investigation from my department." Kenshin's tone was serious and urgent as he approached Toso to break the half-decade of silence between the kage and the sannin. At the beginning of his concise report was when Ada entered the room and she would have been able to hear it all. When he glanced over he saw her enter safely which was a relief despite his stoic bearing. He returned the salute from her and her subordinates before speaking with concerned rushed immediacy. "Ada, you're safe." He then internally admonished himself for breaking professional protocol and using her first name. He was clearly relieved that she seemed to be acting as though none of Antioch's madness was unraveling in the village. "Lieutenant Rio-Kyuri, where's your security detail? I sent officers to your home, did no one send for you in the office? The Antioch case is ongoing and he's threatened you and Rosewater. I need you both to be secured before we can track him down and arrest him. He's already murdered civilians so this will be an open and shut case. I just need to know where Rosewater was sent for her last mission." Kenshin hurriedly retrieved a mission file on Selina to find out where she might have gone before Toso could respond. He then returned to the group and looked at his lieutenants, Ada and Kojiro. "I'd rather have both of you with me on this. Once we safely return Selina, we can go find him before he kills more innocents. Rio-Kyuri, I know you have other assignments, but I'm concerned about your personal safety until Antioch is apprehended. He's stronger than we've ever dealt with before." Kenshin then realized that his statements might come off as if he was underestimating her combat prowess. "Not that I'm doubting you, I just want the upper echelon of APD officers to be united rather than separated. That'd give Antioch the upper hand. We can have Cadet Zeshin Uchiha here join us until it gets too dangerous." It was clear despite Kenshin's stern intensity that he was concerned about the safety of his subordinates and that he would feel more comfortable if they were all together rather than fractured. He then looked down once more and returned his attention to ascertaining where Selina might be as he awaited Toso's response. However, the captain was prepared to find the answer and depart if Toso would not answer him seriously as time was of the essence. As he was reading, he was interrupted by the sound of a loud thud against the nearby window. It was a rather elegant red parrot that made a less than graceful entrance. It perched itself on the outside window sill with a letter strapped to its back. He used his beak to continuously tap on the glass as he stared pensively at Ada. "ADA! ADA! ADA! ADA! ADA! ADA! ADA! ADA! RIO! RIO! RIO!" The parrot squawked loudly as it said Ada's name and her family's name over and over while tapping on the glass. Kenshin was quickly becoming frustrated with the messenger bird and was slightly paranoid that it could be from Antioch. He raised his eyebrow but continued trying to find out where Selina went.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Nuibari Attributes

E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

NecroPlant

Royal Taorito

Kazuma of the Wind

Kondo Kaicho

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games