Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ BOSS BATTLE REDUX } GO TO FINALE PAGE 41! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:00 pm
Sweetly the figure intoned, "It was his that speaking through me, little queen." The title was not affectionate. "If you were more the capable in your blessings, it would not have been." Despite her tone,  the figure did not lash out, did not move to harm Amrita at all. Instead it was the opposite, the small Knight taking a defensive stance beside her.

enoh love

They will follow her and defend her for 5hp against any attack.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:05 pm
The last thing he expected was to be taken seriously, so when Thackery looked up at him, with doe eyes he added, Remi stared down with a almost blank expression.

"Uhm. Yes." I mean what else could he say, really? He just hoped Tack never put this to the test... Maybe remi could find a mountain of Pillows to move.

Either way, Remi obliged and soon picked up the Cerberus brother and placed him on top of his shoulders. If anything, Thackery would not have a great view?

OOC

Name of character: Remi
Faction: Amity - Y3
HP: 75/75 (infected)
DAMAGE DONE TO:
DMG:
Dice: 3d10-6 (infected)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nothingyet

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Beejoux rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 3, 3 Total: 13 (3-24)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:08 pm
The Jagged edge of the sword caught her hand, shattering her concentration, and with it her defense. It left her snarling, jerking away, only to feel the light p***k from the second male.

Two against one, that was just rude.

She would have to do something about that, and since Milo had seemed so terribly awful at his job thus far, it was him she turned her attention to. Him she would try to destroy first.

Reclaiming all that water she had dropped at Evan's interference, she turned it on Milo, slashing out at him with a glittering whip of cool moisture. "You are a bother."

OOC

Name of character: Hadiyya
Faction: Y2 Marid Demon
HP: 31/60
TARGET: Milo
DAMAGE: 7

inle-roo

chirigami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:09 pm
Brenley seemed to at least somewhat agree with his plan of attack, summoning his weapon. Piper did, too, but she agreed with the attacking plan, not so much on the 'who to attack' part of the plan.

In fact, she went running after someone whom he didn't recognize in the slightest. At least it was someone who was going against a fellow student, he supposed. Especially since it was a horsemen when most of them seemed to have lost their marbles. Weren't they supposed to be old and wise or whatever? This didn't come off to him as particularly wise or old. Heh. Heh heh.

He watched Piper for a moment more before turning his attention to Brenley, curiosity in his eyes. What would the other reaper decide to do? He kind of still wanted to aim at least one attack at the super madness taking place in the middle. In his hands, a bit of electricity began to spark, shooting from one hand to the other as his eyes narrowed. He knew exactly what he wanted to do...

Eyes flicked back from Piper to Brenley to Medea and back to Brenley.

A wicked, excited grin spread across his face.

"You ready?"

OOC

Name of character: Ignatius
Faction: Amityville
HP: 30/30
Target: nope
Damage: (0/20)
Bonus: Amityville - Rally, Dice Upgrade (2d8 - 6)

User Image
FYI: AMA Thread

Smerdle

Ol-j-man

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:12 pm
The worst part about these events was the constant shift of persona. One minute she was blue, then she was normal, then she was blue again, then normal but with Ancient powers, then she was just her.

Just plain old Sammy.

Once again standing in something that looked akin to another apocalypse.

The funny part was as soon as she entered said end of the world the first thing she would spot is Thackery and Remi being adorable amid a sea of chaos and fighting. A beacon of some sort tugging at her soul, the idea of protection lingering still around her. Excalibur perhaps?

Still she marched over to Remi and Thackery giving the Kitsune a pat on the back.

"So what brings a key loving dog, and a multi tailed fuzz butt to the end of the world?" She moved her hand giving Thackery a poke in the side, "And you've been a naughty puppy, you disappeared for ages, I was worried you went and got lost somewhere. You're supposed to be my loyal dog as part of the wedding contract remember?"

HP: 50/50
DMG @ None:
Medea HP: ???/??? aka over 9000

Lilwolfpard

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:13 pm
Her hand slid off his shoulder. "Up to you. You didn't look so good before, but I'm ready to smack a few things around personally. Can't say I can leave you alone in good conscience, though, so I hope you don't mind some company either way."

Nora then turned to Pachua with an amused snort. "Only if you get us very scared," she assured him quite seriously. "They grow back in a day, though, so it's not too much a hazard. Anyway, business. You going to tag along or . . . ?" She didn't figure it was protocol to be even slightly concerned for these monsters, but she couldn't help herself: to Nora, the two just looked like a pair of lost boys.

OOC
Name: Nora Ravensgrove
Faction: Deus
HP: 40/40 (0/5 no damage turns used)
Target:
Damage:
Charge: 0/3

and be blue

endejester

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 20 (7-28)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm
"I figured it was about time we took her behind the barn," Jack agreed, fending off the attack with whatever power that strange figure had given him (Owain swore he knew, swore it was triggering something that refused to be opened--). He didn't bother answering the crazy mare's question, instead readying himself to use his charge.

And then the not-quite-Hanna joined in. <******** seriously?" Jack had to growl as the green runes flared to life, swinging his weapon at his original stalker with far more force than before. "Ladies, I'm flattered by the attention, really, but my standards aren't that low. Nowicki, get your s**t together already."

It was so typical: the only girls that came at him were in battle and wanted his blood. No wonder he had issues getting even one night stands agreed on.

OOC
Name: Jack Hawthorn
HP: 50/50 (4/5 no damage turns)
Target: Nergui
Damage: 18

Beejoux

Akina Tokuwa

Seussi

Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 pm
The promise of blood and death and pain to be meted out drew Evan further into a homicidal frenzy. The monster had--unwisely--turned its attention away from him. Luckily for it, though, that its ally in the form of a swarm of scorpions attacked him, distracting him from his prey just long enough to be a nuisance. He could feel the impact of their stings, but they didn't hurt. Nothing hurt anymore. He felt damn near invincible, but that wasn't uncommon while he was in the thick of things. "Wait your turn," he growled at the bugs, smiling manically. "There's enough of me to go around."

OOC

Name of character: Evan Roberts
Faction: Deus Ex
HP: 50/50; 3/5 rounds of protection
Damage: 0
Charge: 1/3; 0/1, 1/1
DAMAGE DONE TO: Yaya

Beejoux

Carhop Cavalier

Inle-roo

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:18 pm
Serafina was probably not particularly good at being a hero, considering that no matter how hard she tried, she was not doing a whole lot of damage against the insane priestess woman that had taken the center of the room to herself.

Perhaps she needed to try something else other than uselessly slashing with slightly lengthened fingers, considering her attacks seemed to do little more than barely penetration the shielding around the woman, if they were even doing that. This attempt, she could have sworn she felt her fingers bounce back, as if they had been forcefully pushed away from being able to attack.

Shaking her hand out as if that would resolve the slight pain, Serafina decided that maybe she was best off backing off from Medea for now, until she was able to regroup. That would be her best bet.

Perhaps she should try with her swift strikes next. Perhaps that would be more effective than simply striking once? It seemed to be a decent idea, certainly more decent than whatever she was doing. Of course, it might have been a decent idea to pay attention to what was happening around her, too.

So many horsemen, so many hunters, even more students.

Serafina shook her head. This was overwhelming.

Perhaps she should return to focusing on Medea after all. There was only one thing to worry about then, as opposed to so many people worrying about so many things. She bit her lip.

OOC

Name of character: Serafina Arai
Faction: Amityville
HP: 40/40
Target: Medea
Damage: 0 gj sera (7/20)
Bonus: Amityville - Rally, Dice Upgrade (2d10 - 6)

User Image
FYI: AMA Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:26 pm
The power thrummed through her, alighting every fiber of her being, making her feel unstoppable. Even with all of the assaults that rendered her flightless, even while claws dug into one of her wings, tearing and pulling, while feathers littered the ground, she could not be halted. Golden eyes were wide and wild, a tongue flicked out to wet her lips, and she breathed in deep, a cruel smile twisting up her lips. Her eyes had been locked on the one she had chosen to take down, and she would not stop, she would not relent.

She was invincible.

Claws plowed into her chest, and even then she didn't seem to notice what was happening to her. Even then the look she gave Amrita didn't waver. It was a look that promised her more pain, that promised the gift of death. She would destroy her, utterly and completely. She had nothing to fear, after all, not now, not here.

The claws twisted inside of her, and she took a shaking step forward, still smiling, her wing twisting, snapping, broken and falling limp behind her. She reached out a hand as if to cup Amrita's cheek, her mouth opening as if to speak, though only a small sound escaped, a halting sound, a choking sound as blood began to gurgle up out of her throat, spilling down her chin.

Amrita let go, and Shaheen fell to her knees, her eyes narrowing to a glare and her smile fading away around it's edges. No, this wasn't right. This couldn't actually be, she couldn't actually be dying!

She couldn't breathe, her mouth and throat full of blood. She was choking on it, though if not that then it perhaps could have been the indignity that made her suffer.

Her head swimming dangerously now, she gave up the fight to speak, to breathe. Instead, she fought to hold the other woman's gaze, to tell her with her eyes alone that she would be back, she would, and when that time came she would rend the others body asunder.

Darkness finally took her, her eyes blinking, blurring, going out of focus, as she eventually fell to the ground, a mangled heap of feathers and blood.

OOC

Name of character: Shaheen
Faction: Elder Horseman of War
HP: 0/50
DAMAGE DONE TO: n/a
DAMAGE DONE: n/a
BOSS HP REMAINING: ???
Bonus Mechs: 3d10-6 battle mechs while wielding weapon from off of the ground.

((This is a very belated Shaheen death post- rebirth coming up))

Enoh Love
idk this happened ages ago but in case you wanted to read it

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

and be blue rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 pm
A nod, and then he went into the fray.

Hanna had taken a moment to recognize Ever, to blink at him, had set her weapon aside at the last minute; Ever did not do the same. Instead he threw himself at her in a way remarkably similar to how he had in Death Horseman form: careless, with complete abandon, because he didn't know what else to do, at this point. Let others take on Nergui; he'd go for slightly smaller game.

OOC

Name of character: Ever Ambrodiel
Faction: Hunter
HP: 13/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: Hanna: 3
User Image
Weapon Counter: III

endejester

Ol-j-man

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:28 pm
“Ohhhhh…” He said sounding awed, and it honestly appeared as though he believed that statement, absolutely.

He shifted from foot to foot, rustling his wings. “… Sure…so long as there is no… forcing me into a weapon by surprise. I promise Amrita I wouldn’t follow any of you home. And I’d really sort of like to know more about humans.”

He looked thoughtful.

“Do humans swim?”

OOC

Name of character: Pachua
Faction: Faction: Student (himself again)
HP: 24/30
DAMAGE DONE TO: Medea- ??
-

Damage done do Medea so far 17
Ol-j-man

and be blue

endejester

Feral Cat

Meegane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:31 pm
I can't do things, but i want something for Shu. so-

defending Maebe for no function..... >>

Maybe root for prp later....  
medigel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:32 pm
She separated herself from Evan shortly after arriving on the battlefield, though she'd keep an eye on him. As he dove straight into battle, Stormy instead began creeping along as quietly and unnoticeably as she could, coming across a lone figure.

She forgot to announce her presence until she was a few feet behind him.

"Leslie."

Her weapon was out, ready to stop anything coming at them. Stormy didn't have the doe-eyed look from before, but something more neutral, more focused.

"You okay?"

OOC
Name: Stormy Ortega
HP: 60/60 (0/5 no damage turns)
Target: Leslie
Damage: defending for

astrazilla

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:37 pm
"Fine by me, mate. Already got enough to babysit back home," she said, remaining as buoyant as ever. "But yeah, we swim. Some've us swim so much we get gills, but it only happens when we're kids. I almost got them once, but Mum pulled me out and said it wouldn't look right on me." Nora sighed deeply, as if she still longed for the chance.

As promised she followed after and into the fray, though her hammer didn't land. Her brows raised as some of the horseman remained somewhat familiar. Some of their own had been transformed . . .

OOC
Name: Nora Ravensgrove
HP: 40/40 (0/5 no damage turns used)
Target: Hanna!pony
Damage: nope

and be blue

endejester

Akina Tokuwa

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]