Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
"Are ya now?" He said with a swig of his Jack. "Well be careful,there's been rumors of hunters...the old man has been slinking around with some of his underworld contacts...he hears a lot of stuff nowadays....Even more-so after Ken Crowley's transformation.."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

Fang shuddered. "Ever hear what happen to him afterwards?" She asked, she'd learned of him turning into a werewolf, but not what had happened afterwards, whether he ran off or anything. "Bites from them are nasty, they heal up but before you know it you're dying...'least that's what Damon says." She said with a shrug as her drink came to her. She took a swig before looking to her brother. "Y'all better be careful too, i doubt things will calm down when we leave, besides, Cobra can only travel at night, so..." she shrugged. "at least i got my ring. Didn't realize how much sunlight was a blessing when it isn't burnin' ya."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image
"He's with Hellraiser." he said looking over at her. "He sticks close to him,because HE can keep him from killing unnecessarily,as werewolves are prone to do...I don't know where they are,but I've heard they're traveling together,the Vampire witch and the biker werewolf."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

Fang nodded. "Yeah, crazy duo that is." She said before taking another drink and setting it down. "So...how've you been since the fire?" She asked her brother, curious as to how he was handling things. "Gettin' used to bein' around members of the undead?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image
"Little bit...they still bother me when they wanna snack on me.." he said with a wince.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Fang couldn't help but give a fanged smirk. "Yeah, i know how you feel, it hurts." She said. "Lately, to stop from going out and feeding they've suggested, for those who can, when we need to, to feed off of each other...it's...different." She admitted. "Not as filling, and you don't get the emotional tang that comes with the usual fear." She said, glancing over to her brother.

"If ya got vervain they won't touch you. That s**t burns like a mother ********." She admitted.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

Stefan turned and to face his brother, looking at him. "We need to split up. All these vampires together isn't going to work out much longer. There's too much of us in one area, territory is going to start coming up with fights that we don't need, Damon. It'll be best if we leave the city for a while," he said and turned, throwing a bag into the trunk of the car.

"Did you find out if Chelsea is coming with us?" He asked, reaching down and grabbing another bag from the ground and shoving it into the trunk.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image
"Yeah if ya have claws they usually have second thoughts too." he said with a smirk. "Given the circumstances,I'm surprised I havent been turned as it is...not that I want to be..."

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

She scoffed, "Not when they have claws themselves.~" She sang. Then she shook her head, "It's not fun,and it's not pretty. It'd take a bit to turn you, it's a whole process. Being fed the blood of a vampire, usually after being bitten, and then dying, then returning and feeding before the 24 hour time laps." She explained.

"Even though 'death' only needs to be quick, the moment your body dies the venom takes effect and you stay dead for a couple hours." She shrugged. Recollecting when she'd been turned, how it felt, and how she delt with it. "It sucks.Your emotions go haywire, all you think about is blood, whenever you're near a human. And you're always horny...it's worse when you've just been turned." She racked off some cons about being a vampire to her younger brother.

"But once you get used to it....it isn't so bad. You're changed though, still, but it becomes easier to manage, you regain your conscience and can think with more reason than just acting upon selfish inpulse and bloodlust." She took another swig of her drink. "You're lucky though, now instead of just healing from most everything, there are little stupid things that can kill me." she muttered. Hating how a simple herb could cause so much pain, and the sunlight burns, and the deadly werewolf bites. She was vulnerable if those things were around.

Damon nodded towards his brother. "Aw lighten up..." He said with a smirk, folding his arms and leaning against the bumper of the car. "Yeah, she's comin', went out to get a drink, say a couple goodbyes, all that useless emotional crap." He said, rolling his eyes. "She already packed, and she shouldn't be gone too long..." he muttered.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image
"I wouldn't make it easy for them..." he said with a blank face.

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:28 am
User Image

Stefan cocked a brow and turned around, closing the trunk. "Damon, she's been here her whole life, of course she's going to want to say good bye to her friends. I wouldn't be surprised if she waited for Krystal to wake up so she could say good bye to her again."

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff