Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:08 am
Applying for: Rei & Arrantixa
Name of SoA: Jo'Hanna
Meaning: Play off of Joanna
Appearance: See ref; the spots are small and numerous like her mothers.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Sweet and fun loving, Jo often refers to herself in the third person. As she gets older, however, she will stop this and use normal speech. Jo will be a momma's girl, but always be curious about her daddy, constantly asking questions, wanting to get to know him. Secretly, she wants to be a daddy's girl.

As she grows older, she'll get less and less awkward and start to become a thinker. She will still be as talkative as ever, but she'll try to think before she speaks. Whenever possible, Jo prefers to be stuck up her mother's back side to help, learn and play. Mainly play, however.

While getting older and becoming a thinker, around mid adolescent she will want to strike out on her own and wander like her father did, but she'd always come home after a couple of days. When/if she gets a mate, she'll take him home to 'meet the family'.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I stuck to the family colors!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:40 pm
Gekokoko
Applying for: Rei & Arrantixa
Name of SoA: I'tidal
Meaning: Arabic name meaning 'taut'
Appearance: She looks exactly like her father, but with her mother's lighter undertones, and her mother's eyes.. And on her forelegs, she has her mother's spots that start from her toes that end just before her shoulder.
Visual reference: Ref -- sorry I'm pretty bad at drawing spots
Personality: I'm bad a forming personalities on the spot, but I'd like to think she'd be a mix of her mother and her grandfather, but a little bit intimidated by her grandfather's protectiveness, but would still want to be close to him.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will RP the little cub to the fullest!<3

This is the one that we are going to be picking! <3
Thank you for entering.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 pm
Omigoodness thank you!!
Do I send the trade to you, or to the colorist?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm
To Lithia. ^^  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:25 am
Applying for: Kame'bufuu and Kinaya
Name of SoA: Aaban
Meaning: Name of the angel
Appearance: See ref; the spots are small and numerous like her mothers.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Like any cub, he'll start off nice and sweet. He'll be blunt and honest, however, and this will not lessen. He'll be considered an a*****e, but he's really not trying to be. He's either stating fact, or what's on his mind. He pretty much has no filter or tact.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll stay in the pride and not be evil. But he will be an a** hat.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:04 pm
Applying for: Kame'bufuu x Kinaya
Name of SoA:
Eitilte
Meaning:
Flight
Appearance:
father's black body, and his skull face in a glowing turquoise blue, with silver accent.
Black Sclera, with bright pink eyes
Mother's wing in marking blue, with silver lines
Silver mane and tail, with black stripes
Visual reference:
N/A
Personality:
Serious, and slightly more…..bitter than most, Eitilte is very much the sort to step back and watch others before she allows her emotions to get the best of her. Underneath the prickly exterior, however, she has a good heart. She likes the idea of family and the love it can give. She doesn't want to admit it, but she'd love to play with her mother, and siblings, even though she seems to not care at all.
Any additional requirements that the family has:
N/A  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:37 pm
ShinosBee
Applying for: Kame'bufuu x Kinaya
Name of SoA: Jora'mana
Meaning: Loud mind (hindi)
Appearance:Blue and white and gray! His dad's face marking and a mix on the hip marking! See the ref!
Visual reference: I am sexy!
Personality: He's sharp as a tack, and not afraid to let you know when he knows better than you. He'll call you out when you're wrong, and when he's older he might be a bit stern with his banus because of that. He doesn't tolerate silliness or stupidness well, but he's smart enough to realize not everyone can have the brains he has. And if someone is just genuinely naive, he won't hold it against them. Actually he might find that kind of innocence charming.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He's not a cosplay or mean, and he's not gonna leave the pride.

:'D Deeg and I are gonna go with this-a-one <3.

I'll go pop it off into Ameh's thread <3.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 pm
Applying for:Kame'bufuu x Kinaya
Name of SoA: Fareed
Meaning: Unique
Appearance: White mane, paw knuckles, maw and tail turf with red eyes. He has half of his dad's face mark. His fur is pelt is a mix-match color of blue and pink in an almost lava pattern.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: He more of a goofball than the serious type but he's no baby either. He can be very curious, eager to learn new things but at times he can be a slow learner. It will take time to teach him, but it will come out alright in the end... maybe.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No cosplay, cruel cubs or leaving the pride.  

Fang Dark Wolf

Profitable Hunter

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm
Father's name, image, and owner: Sliabh : Kaisanti
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Khahlela : Retro Coffee
User Image
Pride: Kitwana'Antara
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5 + 1 custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'antara
Any Requirements: All the cubs will be going to the KA pride and they may never leave. The pride has closed boarders so once in, no lion or lion hybrid can ever get out again. Also state if they will be diseased, carrier or immune.
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: We would prefer if they look related. No cosplays.
A bit of history about the family: Sliabh is a guard in the Kitwana'antara. He was sent out into the rogue lands by his queen in order to produce cubs to take back to the pride. There is no love between the parents and it has been agreed that as soon as the cubs are weaned, they will go with Sliabh back to his pride. Sliabh is a kind, gentle, soft spoken lion but he suffers no fools, so no evil or nasty cubs please.
Khahlela's line has a high possibility of twins, so twin concepts are possible so long as they have a personality.
Extra: We can offer help in pay. So please state how much you have for the custom when applying if you will need some help.

Closing Time: TBA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 pm
Applying for: (Sliabh x Khahlela)
Name of SoA: Inaya
Meaning: Solitude; kindness; grace (Arabic)
Appearance: In visual reference below.
Visual reference: Sorry, I did this in paint so it is a bit of an eye sore.... Gives description of appearance. :3
Personality: Inaya is a very kind and gentle creature who believes that there is good in everyone. Her soul beliefs are that everyone has a chance at redemtion and that everyone has to take care of one another because in the end kindness is all that matters. (Think of her as a modern buddah) Inaya does not believe in fighting unless there is absolutely no other way.
Any additional requirements that the family has: They all look a like (no cosplays), no evil cubbins. Must go to Kitwana'Antara pride. Twins may also be allowed.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 am
Applying for: Sliabh x Khalela
Name of SoA: Alastriona
Meaning: Gaelic feminine version of Alexander, meaning “to defend”
Appearance: See ref! Points to note:
- Mother’s eye marking (only on right – even though I screwed up and it’s on the left here)
- Father’s dark-blue markings (that same style, even though I’m a failure and can’t replicate it)
- Father’s nose marking
- White inner ear (not on ref)
- Dark nose like parents (not on ref)
- On medium-new lines, if poss (same lines as mother)
Visual reference: Click!
Personality:
Alastriona is not quite a compulsive liar – she much prefers to consider herself a simple dreamer. Perhaps if her fate had been different, she might not have become who she did, but the disease hit her as a cub, and she spent much of her childhood largely home-bound, with little interaction with others outside of her immediate family and nothing to do but let her mind wander as far away as it would take her.

Dreaming is Alastriona’s escape, the one aspect of her life that is not bound by her disease. She wants nothing more than to truly be living her fantasies, to be able to experience the grand adventures that she sees within the confines of her wild imagination, and in a desperate attempt to bring the fake to life, she relays to others the details of her dreams as though they were facts. Who she is and where she comes from differ from acquaintance to acquaintance, and depending on her mood and whichever little story she is narrating in her head, she could be a magical witch from the far side of the world or the secret half-daughter of a God or a Goddess, and very rarely is she simply Alastriona, daughter of Sliabh and Khalela.

What will start out as simple cubs’ storytelling will come to dominate her life as she grows, such that at some point in her adult life, she may begin to blur fact with fiction. (<-- would depend on course of RP and development).

At times a little socially awkward thanks to the extended amounts of time spent in her own company, Alastriona is a quiet, unassuming lioness, content for the most part to lose herself in her dreams. But there is a more hidden, wilder streak to her that yearns to break to the surface, to be allowed some more freedom to push the boundaries of her physical capabilities, as well as the pride’s rules, and there are fleeting moments in which this wild side shines through and she can be convinced to forget her illness and her fantasies for a moment to live and enjoy the real world.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in K’A, of course <3
I would also definitely appreciate help paying for the custom if picked. At the moment, I only have about 100k that I could spend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm
Name of SoA: Tiernan
Meaning: Little lord
Appearance: Ref! Markings and colors from the parents. The only slightly random thing is the lighter eye color.
Visual reference: Ref! If you feel he doesn't have enough of mom, I also played with her markings (xxx) and used a bit of dad's blue (xxx) but in the end I think I prefer the simpler version.
Personality: A relatively normal cub though slightly somber at times. He shows an obvious distrust for adults who are not part of his family. The cubs left for the pride the minute they were weaned so the cub is just desperatly trying to figure out how to fit in and adjust to the unique setting.Though he can't quite bring himslef to hate his father, the young lion secretly hates that he was separated from his mother and brought into a world disease and death. As he grows sicker, he will curse his antecestors for not simply letting the pride die out long ago and as such preventing generations of cursed lions from ever being born and he will vow to never create cubs. But because fate and life are funny things, I want him to fall in love later in life and not be able to stop himself from raising a family. XD
Because he'll keep any negative thoughts mostly to himself, it will be a slow and steady process of adjusting to the world around him.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride. He'll be sick so he'll never leave.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:10 am
Name of SoA: Abebe
Meaning: Asked for
Appearance: The base colour is a mottled gradient and picks up colours from both parents. It goes from dark on the head and back and gradually becomes lighter and lighter further down as more of the light colours are mixed in. See texture ref. Dark grey/darkest teal --> darkest teal/light grey (like moms belly markings) --> darkest teal/lightest teal --> light grey/light teal.
Markings: white toe markings (like mom) on all four legs, white eye markings similar to mom and some of the white parts of dads face markings, in white. CC as to how much of Sliabh’s face markings will be added since it might start to look cluttered.
Mane: CC – but solid colour
Eyes: Orange like dad
Nose: black
Inner ear: white
Visual reference: Can’t do them, sorry… Here’s an example of the texture I’d like: http://www.c20fires.co.uk/im2/tiles/mottled-tile-2.jpg
Personality: Abebe is a pretty happy little cub that is easy to please. She really dislikes being alone however, perhaps because her first mommy left her. After getting to her new home she’s got plenty of mommies, but there’s still a lingering insecurity that can lead to tears and clinginess if someone tries to leave her (or she thinks they tries to leave her). She never talks about her mother and seems to forget about her previous life.

She gets sick late juvenile/early adolescent and quickly embraces the identity of being diseased and marked by Pestilence. Everything is not sunshine and roses, but she accepts her fate and works with what she’s got. The healers will manage to keep her fairly stable, and she will have several good (and bad) years before she dies from the disease.

As an adolescent and young adult she will start to realise how hard it will be for her to get a mate in the pride. Sliabh has fathered and adopted a lot of children so after weeding out siblings, half siblings, adopted siblings, already paired up lions and those she plain don’t like there’s not much left... This will push her towards a decision to become a matchmaker. She enjoys finding happiness and good matches for others, but secretly hopes that she’ll come across her perfect prince somewhere along the way...

Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride. I’ve wanted a little sicko in the pride for a long time so I’m not leaving! I hope I didn't take too much liberty with the design... Tried to keep to their colours at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:12 pm
Sliabh x Khalela

Ending this now. We wish to pick MoonRazor as the winner this time! Grats Moon, the trade goes to Blue and we have already posted your custom in the thread.
Those of you who didn't succeed, three of the sisters are being contested in the events guild.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games