Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)
Leekyo: -Space Colony- A Futuristic Space Fantasy RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:05 pm
Unknown (or apocolypse) leeped ontop of a tall building, followed by a large construction bot that was slowly changing colors "we are almost at the final member." he said as he bolted across roof tops along with his strange partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Stralet opened his eyes. "My reactivation after my failed mission must involve Zcie?" Stralet asked, looking up with red eyes.

"Naturally, Terra is completely lost, we cannot receive contact with her." A man's voice replied. He stood the android up and pointed to Leekyo in the distance. "After 20 years since the destruction of Earth, these pathetic people will be at our knees again." He said, turning away from the window.

"Our weapon is beautiful isn't it?" Stralet asked him, smiling darkly. "It is probably the best we have created, Commander Aeres?"  

Herelen2
Captain

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Exelna saw a movement out of the corner of her eye. It was the unknown android leaping onto a building. Deciding to disregard that, she looked in the distance at Zcie, who was now decently far away. She ran stealthily to catch up with him; he didn't look like he was just wandering.

"What are you doing?" Exelna projected across the gap that was between them that she, soon enough, nullified. "You looked outside of Leekyo... What is out there? And what does it have to do with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 pm
"It has to do with all of us." Zcie replied. "Toren armies are approaching Leekyo. The defense force may not be enough, but when I get inside, we may be at an advantage." Zcie turned. "If you assist in aiding Leekyo, there may be a chance that the bleak hope of survival is increased."  

Herelen2
Captain

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:50 pm
"If it's to survive, I shall most likely fight alongside you. Until the bitter end though, I fight for only myself. So... the Torens are our enemies? May I inquire why they are our enemies? I don't know much of this planet; in fact, I don't remember anything before I arrived here out of that other ship. I thought I was sent here to collect information, but I'm not really sure now... For whom....?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 pm
"If you were on a Toren ship I can assume the worst... Well, about 60 years ago a group called the Toren's were formed, named after the founder. At first It was more of a militia organization that stole technology from scientist, and preformed acts of terrorism. We were from then on foes." Explained Zcie  

Herelen2
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:07 pm
Unknown looked at his locator and he looked ahead to see an android blade ahead of them "there." he said as the construction bot (now known as destruction) leaped and landed infront the android blade before picking him up with his large hand and holding him up "come now." destruction said as he walked to apocolypse apocolypse lifted his arm and shot to cords into the android blade which slowly turned him like apocolypse and destruction  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Exelna quickly slapped the cords that were aiming for her chest. "Who are you?" she said, after nodding to Zcie.

Suddenly, an image flashed into her mind; an image of the man that created her. And along with that, some of her old memories. She had a glimpse into her past... a horrified glimpse into her past...  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:15 am
((alright, i guess i could.))

Apocolypse chuckled "didn't think you would be the one we need. we're the armageddon project. your one of us." he said shooting the cords at her once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:54 pm
Lee-ann sat up, and slowly made her way through the park. She seemed changed in some ways, but in the other ways she felt human again. She finally knew she had a past.  

Crimson Pendragon

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Exelna's eyes widened. Horrified, she gasped as her past flooded back into her head. Something had clicked in her mind; she didn't know what it was, or even why. The most likely reason was that something had been said that evoked a certain memory. That memory must have been sealed away in the far corners of her memory system, but the key of what had been said slipped into the small keyhole and unlocked a whole vault of knowledge...
With this knowledge, Exelna was shocked. She forced herself to turn, then start to run on the opposite direction.

(Wait... is Apocolypse talking to Exelna? I wasn't sure who he was talking to in your post, so I just left it kinda vague)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:53 pm
((yeah, he is talking to her.))

Destruction landed infront of exelna, holding a lamp post and hitting her with it. "your not going anywhere." destruction said in his deep voice as he finally was coloured purple and black.

Apocolypse chuckled and walked to her

((apocolypse is unknown, just so you know.))  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 am
Zcie stepped before Apocalypse. "You have no Idea what is coming at this very moment do you?" Zcie asked, drawing his weapons. "In a matter of hours the Toren fleet will be among Leekyo and destroying us now, If your goal was to finally destroy project rebirth, you can have that." Zcie said pointing outside the dome encasing Leekyo's world. "If you were made to destroy Torenia's most valuable project, then you are surely an enemy of theirs. I will hand myself over gladly, just know that they will be here to destroy all around you." Zcie looked hard at Apocalypse.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 am
Apocolypse looked at Zcie "we still need our final member." he said looking at exelna "unless you know another android blade thats packing hidden weapons."

Destruction stomped over and towered over Zcie before looking at apocolypse "you know we need the correct member, no one else has the skills this team needs like the origanal."  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 am
Zcie looked up at Destruction. "Yes, I suppose you need the original. What exactly are your intentions besides executing me?" Zcie asked. He looked at them both and took a few steps away.  
Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games