Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:43 pm
That was really brave of you two....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:44 pm
...Did you get in serious trouble or something? From anyone, your parents, the teachers, whatever.  

~Dhali.Llama~

CalleoJanori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:44 pm
CalleoJanori
LOL...MJ starts talking and EVERYONE LEAVES.... xd

Ryunosuke the White
Naw, I don't really care what we talk about lol.
CalleoJanori

me and my bf were caught having sex in one of the chemistry rooms at his school by a teacher....oops... sweatdrop
OMFG!!!!!

...did he have a condom? Better be safe then sorry.

...Except for Shathdra.

Lol, sweetie, I'm on the pill. That's more effective than condoms. But no, I have no intention of having little MJs running around the house.

(haha, yeah, I produce any offspring and it's gonna be "what house?" sweatdrop )

Heehee, plus, he's been stealing money from his parents constantly, and we now have a 1000 dollar stash, for what he calls "A rainy day....that the umbrella breaks..."

He's learning to be sick from the very very best. blaugh domokun

ME!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:45 pm
*thinks about his sex life in the future*
Hm...I wonder if something like that will happen to me...'Cept the getting caught part, of course.

~Dhali.Llama~

Flamer42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:46 pm
Right.....uhmmm, No comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:47 pm
CalleoJanori
CalleoJanori
LOL...MJ starts talking and EVERYONE LEAVES.... xd

Ryunosuke the White
Naw, I don't really care what we talk about lol.
CalleoJanori

me and my bf were caught having sex in one of the chemistry rooms at his school by a teacher....oops... sweatdrop
OMFG!!!!!

...did he have a condom? Better be safe then sorry.

...Except for Shathdra.

Lol, sweetie, I'm on the pill. That's more effective than condoms. But no, I have no intention of having little MJs running around the house.

(haha, yeah, I produce any offspring and it's gonna be "what house?" sweatdrop )

Heehee, plus, he's been stealing money from his parents constantly, and we now have a 1000 dollar stash, for what he calls "A rainy day....that the umbrella breaks..."

He's learning to be sick from the very very best. blaugh domokun

ME!

Please don't call me "sweetie".

K and I'll remember that about the pill thing, thx.

*Imagines little MJs running around...what house? lol*

~Dhali.Llama~

CalleoJanori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:48 pm
Flamer42

*sigh* gonk More like desperate.

I should copy and post something I wrote in another forum about out situation...see, his parents are PSYCHOTIC, and don't want him communicating with me at ALL. I can only see him when his parents don't know I'm seeing him. He goes to school over a half hour away from home, to a private school, and that school is within 15 minutes of where I live. So the only place I get to see him is at his school, and very rarely.

But yeah, it was brave. Usually it's a locked music practice room, where teachers wont get into. xd

*pat pat* It's okay, Shathdra. I'm a bad, dirty person. Don't let me be your role model.

xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:48 pm
You and/or your boyfriend shouldn't be stealing from your parents.  

~Dhali.Llama~

Flamer42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:49 pm
Sadly enough, I am not phased by this in the slightest way...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:49 pm
Ryunosuke the White

Bahahaha--the "sweetie" thing is something I call EVERYONE when I'm patronizing them. twisted

And you don't need to know anything about the pill yet, kid. It's eeeaaarrlllyyyyyy for that. Wait for high school. sweatdrop  

CalleoJanori

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:50 pm
CalleoJanori
Flamer42

*sigh* gonk More like desperate.

I should copy and post something I wrote in another forum about out situation...see, his parents are PSYCHOTIC, and don't want him communicating with me at ALL. I can only see him when his parents don't know I'm seeing him. He goes to school over a half hour away from home, to a private school, and that school is within 15 minutes of where I live. So the only place I get to see him is at his school, and very rarely.

But yeah, it was brave. Usually it's a locked music practice room, where teachers wont get into. xd

*pat pat* It's okay, Shathdra. I'm a bad, dirty person. Don't let me be your role model.

xp

Um, OK...I guess...lol

And the nickname that I'm giving Ryunosuke the White for the manga-thing is Ryo, but I guess you can call me Shathdra still if you want.

And I seriously don't care if we talk about dirty things, I really don't.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:51 pm
Flamer42

Lol, I know what you mean. You reach a certain point, and it's like "Wow...this should freak me out totally, or gross me out or something...and it totally doesn't. I'M SO IMPURE! crying crying crying "

...s**t, have I corrupted a young mind tonight? cry  

CalleoJanori

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:51 pm
CalleoJanori
Ryunosuke the White

Bahahaha--the "sweetie" thing is something I call EVERYONE when I'm patronizing them. twisted

And you don't need to know anything about the pill yet, kid. It's eeeaaarrlllyyyyyy for that. Wait for high school. sweatdrop

lol I know, I won't been needing it in 8th grade.

But in a year or two... twisted

...just kidding! blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:53 pm
Ryunosuke the White
CalleoJanori
Ryunosuke the White

lol I know, I won't been needing it in 8th grade.

But in a year or two... twisted

...just kidding! blaugh

You sure as hell are! scream  

CalleoJanori

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:53 pm
CalleoJanori
Flamer42

Lol, I know what you mean. You reach a certain point, and it's like "Wow...this should freak me out totally, or gross me out or something...and it totally doesn't. I'M SO IMPURE! crying crying crying "

...s**t, have I corrupted a young mind tonight? cry

*shrugs*
Might have, but probably not.

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games