Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:05 pm
Pushing himself to his feet, Hazmas brushed off the dirt and stray pieces of straw from his duster, his cheeks flushed green with embarrassment. Somehow on his way to the cooking station, he'd gotten so excited that he'd tripped over his own coat tails.

'I hope no one saw that,' he mused and hurried away.  
Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:05 pm
He had tried every strategy he could think of and still hadn't even caught a glimpse of something silver and shiny. Amonee squinted at his evil opponent, Mr. Haystuck he called it because he was stuck in this torture of not winning, and he tried to wrack his think pan for a new angle or twist. Nothing!

"Are you sure you can't give me a hint?" Hmm... note to self, batting eyelashes at the farmers didn't tend to get him very much, darn! He reached into the hay with a nervous tension only to pull his hand back and looking to a clump of hay without a price. Auggh! Next time for sure!

Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1

Yamashii

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 3 Total: 7 (4-16)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:12 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Nutty (+1) Mushy (-1) Press too light (-1) Perfectly Cooked (+2)

This time she had managed to make something that actually tasted decently good! It was only a little mushy, which was admittedly pretty gross as far as potential textures went, but she had had worse over the sweeps. It still tasted good, no matter how much the lady winced when she offered them.  
KitsuneAura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:14 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +2
Barter crop: one punkin
Tickets won: 0

It was time to throw something new in the pot! Etsali did her usual routine of watching everyone else add to it a few moments before approaching with the day's chosen vegetable. A punkin again, because she liked their color and this one looked mostly tasty. There was a little splash as she dropped it, and she was just sure she'd helped the food so much.  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

debinoresu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)

debinoresu

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:59 pm
Quote:
I found: nothing/button/needle
Tickets won:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:09 pm
Quote:
"whoops! I did update the stalk market prices yesterday but didn't post that they were up to date. I'll give everyone an hour before the new prices are up"

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:37 pm
Wizardy Herbert

Maybe it was that the voice calling her name had intense inflection, but until Aerona set her eyes on Adamaz she had no idea who was trying to get her attention. The orangeblood looked different than he had when they were kids, but there was no mistaking that face. She flushed and smiled, giving him a wave with her full arm.

"Hey, dude! I'd give you a hug but you don't need extra muck. Have you had a go at the snoutbeast yet? You totally should!!"

She goaded. Aerona gave him a muddy flick of the nose. He certainly hadn't caught up to her in height just yet - it was a little funny sticking around with a childhood friend who hadn't caught their growth spurt. She clicked her tongue and put her hands on her hips.

"Hoo. It's been a long time since long walks at the dump, huh? Wanna show me some of the results of all of that yoga?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:17 pm
How diddly deep dorp! New Crop Barterin' Prices!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Magician Arcana rolled 1 100-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-100)

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:28 pm
Quote:
I found: nothing/button/needle

Treide rolled out the otherside of the haystack with a loud yip of dismay. Flopping onto her back, the little troll stared at the stars overhead and tried to get her bearings. Somehow the stack felt smaller than it had before. Probably some of it was due to lost hay. Gog knew there was enough hay stuck in her hair and clothing to feed a small herd of hoofbeasts. CD licked her cheek and Treide broke into a grin. Sitting up, she wrapped her arms around her Da's neck and gave a heart hug.  
Magician Arcana rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 3 Total: 14 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:30 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Fruity (+1), Tender (+1), Stamped Unevenly (+0), Cooked Perfectly (+2)
Tickets won:4

They were.... They were perfect. Well, nearly perfect. There were still some blemishes and the stamping needed work, but Treide felt an immense swell of pride. The dough was no longer mushy, and the filling didn't make her want to gag. They were cooked to a perfect golden brown. Tears sprung in her eyes as she tried, desperately, to not cry too hard. After so many failures, the little redblood had succeeded in doing what had once felt like the impossible. Cooked, perfectly cooked, cakes. It was... it was amazing.

She took one and bit into it and offered another to CD. The troll tending the station boxed the rest of the goodies for her. There... All done.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Magician Arcana rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:32 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +2
Barter crop: None

Treide decided to drop one of her delicious and perfectly cooked mooncakes into the pot. CD whuffed in disagreement. Just because the ingredient tasted good alone didn't mean that it would taste good in the pot. The older troll at the station agreed with a grumble. It was stirred and when Treide tried it, she begrudgingly admitted that the two more experienced creatures were right. Something that was good by itself didn't necessarily make it good with other things. but if that were the case, then how did you tell if something would be good at all? The older troll guffawed and told her to return again, and they would teach her all about flavors.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 pm
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
THINK I FORGOT SOMETHING

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:35 pm
Quote:
I found: NOTHING
Tickets won:1

"THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS GOGDAMNED HAYSTACK!" Eridia huffed out of the pile, not believing she hadn't found that stupid needle. Oh she would get her hands on it alright, she was determined to.  
zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:22 pm
Quote:
I found: button!
Tickets won: 5

Popping his head out of the haystack, Leeroi gave a little chuckle. He did his best to be sneaky, checking around corners and treading softly. But when his eyes fell on Hogdad, Leeroi stopped on his tracks and bolted for it, using the last of his energy to make it out of the haystacks. Looking back, Leeroi stuck his thumb to his sniffnode and wiggled his hand, sticking his tongue out for good measure.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:23 pm
Quote:
I found: nothing

If a wiggler had lost one button, other wigglers might have lost other buttons and that would just have been sad. No true hero could leave such a thing uninvestigated, and so Keionx - briefly - returned to the haypile to see if she could find another lost item to return to its rightful owner...

Nothing.

No matter - her true calling awaited.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games