Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Kaede's Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

Huffing at Touga, his lip curled up on the side. Oh the fun he was going to have. "Very well then. Looks like I get to treat you like one of my soldiers." Koto cracked his knuckles. He motioned for Touga to rise. "Now, I'd like to do a quick sparring session. Don't hold back either. I will be able to rejuvenate your energy if you use up too much." He wanted to see what the other two had taught Touga.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:39 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

"Not really a demon; not really human....

She calmed a bit agreeing with Koto on Suikotsu and how he shouldn't have been put into the second command, "He wouldn't have sent me even if there was arrangements. I mean he would have still exiled and sealed me in that storage room." she said bitterly. Demona sheathed her sword and walked over to the sacred tree deep in thought, "You say Lady Hotaru?" she said remembering faintly of the past where she had met her along side her mother Utsugi when she was 4 years old for a secret meeting about what would happen in case her mother died of the illness she had contracted. She crossed her arms when he called her a child but knew he was right since she grew up alone without any parents to teach her.

....I'm not either. That's all."

Theme song:The exiled hanyou princess

Demona Haruki

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXX User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

T O U G A --|-- T A K A S H I I

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

It appeared that Koto was going to concede and stop calling him ‘lord’. Though he wasn’t sure exactly what he meant by ‘like one of my soldiers’. Demona moved aside after she’d been talked down at about respect. The fox general then cracked his knuckles and motioned for him to get up. He did so and regarded him expectantly. ”Now I’d like to do a quick sparing session. Don’t hold back.” Touga slowly nodded his achnowledgment to the instructions, he’d learns some new tricks while in the shadow realm due to experience in battle, the time when he was possessed and what Kouga and Inuyasha have been teaching him. Kouga teaching him to trust his instincts, and Inuyasha trying to teach him to attack without using magic, trying to build a backbone in the pup.

Touga backed a few paces back, as he did this he reached out to the elements around him, bending light and shadow alike, before he had only been able to do this trick partially but since his experience in the Shadow Realm, he’s figured out how to do it properly. He bent light around his person, at the same time blended shadow magic close to his person, like a second layer of clothes while twining bent light around him. The effect is almost immiediate, he faded from view, becoming transparent, then completely invisible as he faded into the multiple shades of light and shadow filtering about the trees. The training is about survival and going for a kill. By becoming invisible he makes it more of a challenge for Koto, cause he can’t use his eyes to fight him. Invisibility is another form of illusion. It is the first perfect Illusion that Touga has ever pulled off.

It takes focus to hold the illusion about himself, should his focus waver then so will the illusion. It would be easier to use this illusion to flee. But he is using it as evasive counter attack measures. Invisibility is the most basic illusion magic, as bending light and shadow is the foundation of visual illusions, manipulating sound effects come next but he isn’t strongly adept to illusions yet. Once invisible, He began to slowly pace to the side around trees touching the plants as he went and imbueing them with some of his will, he picked up a couple of smooth stones, then cracked them hard against one another to make a spark, his youki seized that spark and engulfed each stone in a blaze, he threw the stone at Koto, one intending to hit, the other intending to miss. The one intending to miss would roll on the ground, and he’d spread his youki out with his will to control, manipulate the fire to create a searing circle of flames around Koto. The fire throwing him out in stark relief while at the same time darkening many shadows in the forest. What the boy is doing is setting up a list of elements that he’d be able to manipulate and control with his youki, many shadows that he’d be able to flit through, another trick he learned; this also gives Koto some advantages too. But he’d have to figure out the pup’s strategy. He wasn’t going to attack him rashly, but rather use crafty tricks and evasive tactics to wear him out, Kouga having taught him how a wolf pack hunts.

ooc:
                                            -- Invisible --
                                            Where --- Forest around the village
                                            Who: --- Koto & Demona

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

Koto grunted toward Demona but left her well enough alone for now. He would speak with her later. He didn't bother pulling on his energy as he watched Touga rise up. He was interested to see what the boy would do. He began to weave an illusion of shadows around the area. It was an easy enough thing to do without making any noticeable movements considering his age. Suddenly, the boy vanished before his eyes. He blinked in surprise, it clearly showing on his face before a small grin appeared. He sniffed and tsked silently. He hadn't bother erasing his scent. That in itself could be a downfall.

Shifting, he summoned dark dreams to surge out of the darkness. He spoke up to Demona. "Don't stray to far girl." There was humor in his voice. The nightmares began to reach out, slipping and out of sight, moving to find some kind of prey. Closing his eyes, Koto spread his senses. For a moment he almost felt Touga. At least he was hiding his aura. The sound of something came to him and he sidestepped what it was without ever opening his eyes. Flaring his shadow magic, he stifled what it was. It was unexpected when he vanished and a wave of shadow magic surged from the outside to wash over the clearing. Koto let out a dark chuckle that almost sounded evil as he completely hid his form and scent. His aura he allowed to flare brightly but also created shadow locations to throw off Touga.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:33 pm

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Touga smirked at the surprised look on Koto's face when he succeeded in making himself and his aura invisible. He'd set up traps all around useing the plants which would trip, snare or whip their branched at anyone who touched or brushed against them except for Touga. He'd use his magic to make fire projectiles to cause a blaze to use as a weapon when he is able to. As he silently circled the area watching out for the fox demon. He tensed when Koto ignored the ring of flames and vanished just like he had turning this match into a challenging game of hide and seek.

His ears folded back then perked forward as he was uncertain of how to proceed now. The best that he can do is maintain his focus on his own illusion and to continue moving about the trees and bushes, applying his will to each plant he touched in hopes that Koto will brush against any of the plants in the area and be snared or knocked off his feet by flailing branches it would certainly point out his position.

ooc:
                                            -- Invisible --
                                            Where --- Forest around the village

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

The battle with Touga lasted a while but finally Koto managed to pin the kid. He'd begun enticing the kid to use more of his shadow magic as well as his other magic in an effort to deflect. Removing the magic from the area, he hefted Touga to his feet. "Nice job kid. Let's get back to the others now." He led the way toward the village. "Didn't do that bad kid. You'll need to practice more to increase your stamina but we can take care of that." Glancing around, he looked for Demona. Shrugging when he didn't see her, his mind went to Kaede's hut and where Rin was laying down.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:29 pm

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'battle' wasn't so much a battle as it was a game of crafty hide and seek. The pup penting his magic against the Fox general in crafty sneaking, traps, snares, and practicing a basic stalking techniques challenged strongly by the magic. Toga is strong in his magic but is physically not so strong so he relies on sneaky tactics to evade and confuse a foe over head on battle as Inuyasha and Koga have been attempting to teach him, though in this case Koga's training is more in handy. To trust his instincts and survival. Neither he or Koto had a feeling for how long this 'game' went but finally, Koto caught Toga and pinned him down. He then encouraged uses of different sorts of magic to use next time, and also chided on what he was not doing to hide more effectively. All in all it was a good match. "Nice job kid. Let's get back to the others now." He had been pulled to his feet, he grinned a little and nodded. Neither of them could see Demona so they two guys began to head back to the village once Koto had wiped the place of all the magic effects.

ooc:
                                            Angel_Arianas

Demona Haruki

Where --- the village

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items