Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

She didn't know why what she'd done had been suh a big deal, he was the closest living human, and he had less chance of already being spiked with vervain. Feeling Remy's arms wrap around her torso again, she sighed, shaking her head, "I won't be gone long, and even if i will, you can wait the rest of the night." She told him, she knew what he wanted, and she understood that, vampires were often very horny. She knew that first hand.

But now wasn't the time for that, and they had trouble at hand. She was about to snap Pyro out of his oblivious daze when Jason, Clayton and Fury walked in. She smiled seeing them, it'd been so long since she'd seen them! They immidiately put her in a good mood, well...not so much Nick Fury, but the others! "As if all those years of fighting wasn't a war~" She said, before doing her best to pull out of Remy's arms, but held his hand to make him feel like she wasn't totally abandoning him. SHe looked over to John, before she called his name, "John," He turned, looking at her expectantly, "Yeah?" He answered. "Make sure these caskets go untouched by anyone other than us." She ordered him, he simply nodded.

"OH...and also....forget what i told you to do earlier," She added, looking him in the eyes, slipping into his mind, erasing the memories of almost getting Krystal to feed off of him, and replacing them with memories of him simply standing there, watching and listening. When she was done, she turned to look back at Jason and Clayton, "So i first think we should find the main supplier of vervain within the city, it's obvious large ammounts of it has been used in the previous attacks." She said, in a rather authoritorial (lol, is that even a real word?) tone.

She then motioned over to Erik and Charles, "Just so you guys know," She began, "Erik," SHe pointed to him, and then, "Charles" pointing to him as well. She figured they needed to be re-introduced, as nobody had ever seen them so young, at least, anyone here, really.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Jason's face must have been priceless,the man he was looking at,Charles Xavier,looked nothing like the man who had saved his life when he was thirteen, The man he grew to love like a father,whom he thought he had lost nearly two decades ago. and Erik looked much the same as charles.

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

July 23, 2013
                                  XXXX8:30 PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXEveryone looked over to see the new arrivals. Charles instantly had a smile on his face seeing a couple of his old students, good and well, though he figured Clayton would probably survive an apocalypse if one ever did happen. He'd looked to Nick, and immediately noticed he was also one of the undead. A slight sigh.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXYet one more...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXSeeing Chelsea undo her compelling he gave her a small smile as well. A small sign of approval, though he knew it wouldn't mean much to her, why should she listen to him? He just hoped it gave some sort of reinforcement.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXErik only glanced up when introduced. He could sense them coming all the way from the base entrance... Nick stood out among the few familiar face. So colonel Fury had been turned? How nice... How annoying. He merely looked away from them. But Charles stepped over to Jason and Clayton, with that smile still carved into his face.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"It's nice to see you two all grown and well." He looked to Jason, "Though with you being a Vampire's worst enemy"-- He looked to Clayton --"And you being Vampire-proof. I guess I should have known you two would be just fine in spite of the current..." He tried to choose his words carefully, "...situation," he said. What he really meant was disaster, but he didn't want to sound so grim on it... ironically enough.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXStefan only looked at the newcomers silently for a second before hearing Fang talk about finding the supplier of vervain.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHe moved over next to Damon, keeping his arms crossed over his chest.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"It might be easier for Lestat and Cobra to deal with the vervain, it doesn't seem to bother them so much as it does the rest of us. And it wouldn't bother these two either," he said and nodded towards Clayton and Jason. He'd remembered seeing them at the party, and remembered how neither of them were really effected by the fire that happened, in fact the blonde one seemed to be able to control the flames.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"If the vervain does end up hurting Lestat and Cobra, they can help dispose of whatever we can get a hold of."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"What about the humans?" Henry asked, finally stepping forward into the room. He walked over to the back of a couch and put his hands on the back of it, leaning on it and looking around at everyone. "If most of them are poisoned to us, then we're already at a huge disadvantage in this."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I can grab blood packs from the hospitals," Aiden spoke up, leaning in the door way. "Being a nurse has it's perks. I can easily get into the blood supplies and grab enough for all of us."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"But are they poisoned?" Stefan asked.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"They shouldn't be," Aidan responded, looking over to him.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"And if they are?" Stefan pressed.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXAidan just looked at him. "... I'll find out. The hospitals all over the city keep track of what the donator's ate prior to giving blood. If anything looks suspicious, I'll just leave it there."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"But what about out on the streets?" Henry asked and stood back up straight, turning to his maker. "Eventually we'll run out of blood packs, we'll need to hunt eventually!"
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"That's why we find the vervain supplier as soon as possible," Stefan says to him, Henry turning to face him now. "We find the supplier, we find the supply. Then we destroy it. Once we destroy it, we keep looking for other sources. The government has their sources, they must with all the bombings and spiking everyone's food. And wherever it is, it's huge."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"And garlic for us is easy enough to sniff out," Aidan says. He glanced over to Charles and Erik. "We'll just need to be careful out there."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXCharles nodded to him quietly. He knew. He'd run into it a few times within just this week. But there were always those people out there who didn't have garlic in their system. Unfortunately it only drew him to them...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Clayton took a deep breath as Charles spoke to them. he was still the same,friendly,courteous,yet brutally honest. Erik hadn't changed either,as antisocial as he ever was.

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:53 am
User Image

Fang listened to the others talk about their plan quietly, as did Damon. WHo was still standing by Stefan quietly, taking everything in, studying the people and how they acted. "So all in all, we need to move fast," Fang said, before snickering quietly at Jason's face at seeing Charles and Erik.

"Jason you should come with, we could use your help if there are any other attacks regarding fire." She said, which almost all the attacks had; fire. Explosions, fire, vervain, it was just chaos. She really didn't want to get wrapped up in all that tonight, she just wished she could help make more progress finding the vervain supplier, or main supply.

"If you need it, i can help find the vervain supplier, i've handled it before, i know how it grows." He said. Vervain was a natural growing herb, virtually unnoticable to humans, and it wasn't very suspicious either, unless you knew what you were dealing with, you could easily grow it in a home garden without raising too much suspicion. The good thing was, Fang had heighten senses before, she was a good tracker and recognizing people's scents was a sinch. She should be able to pick out the smell of vervain when it comes to obvious places and such. As far as people spiked with it, she wasn't sure she could help with that.

They both, she and damon, hoped that this wouldn't get too out of hand, or at least would be resolved quickly, the european breed of vampire was a different type than others in the room. While still deemed the undead, this type of vampire was literally un-dead. Their bodies--once turning--simply reanimated, technically, they did die, they were dead, but generally their bodies functioned normally, just better. But with some setbacks, like the lack of procreation in both men and women, as well as not being able to be in sunlight, or else they'd burn. They were also much stronger and faster, and that also increased with undead-age. Their sight and smell also was heightened, like an animals, almost.

And given that fang was a mutant with a number of these abilities, and her healing included, she was very strong for her young vampiric age, being only, maybe almost two years old. For a while time had started to fly by, days went by either really quick or really slow, her life as a vampire had changed, she didn't do what she normally did when she was 'living', sure she killed, but strangely not as much when she got control of her hunger and stopped having those bloodthirsty killing sprees.

Damon was wary about that, but he'd also found it quite amusing, to say the least. She hadn' been some normal girl made victim and turned into a member of the undead, no, she was surprised she was even turned in the first place! She used to kill people for a living, fight constantly, she stole, she lied, and she drank a lot. Once she turned her life changed, while, to an undead one, her mindset changed as well. And her disregard for human life had risen over the months, she began to care less about if any frail humans died, she cared about some of them, but in her absense from her friends and family, she sometimes felt the feeling wasn't mutual. And that was just the anxiety of becoming a bloodsucker, a creature of the night. Being a mutant was one thing, but now she was something that preyed off the lives of the living.

Damon had told her lies, he'd compelled her, he did a lot, and she wasn't sure how she put up with him all this time. He grew on her though, he was a jackass, a pervert, he was arrogant and sarcastic, a part of her hated him, but a part of her had liked that about him. It reminded her of home a little bit, she never had that sort of happy family, most of the people she cared about were alcoholics, perverts, murderers, she was used to that sort of lifestyle. Along with her changing emotions, Damon had also noticed a lot of self loathing mixed in there, though she tried not to let it show and often did her best to bottle it all up. Yes, he knew it wasn't healthy, but he figured it wouldn't hurt her for now. BUt when was Damon's judgment worth listening to?

Now she was trying to get back into the groove of things, fighting, killing, all that. BUt it was so much different when she was a vampire, both mutants and humans feared her kind, some more than others, but now there was a new enemy, and she was part of it. She understood that. Completely. SHe knew what vampires were, but she couldn't let herself think that a vampire had no humanity left in them.

The vervain problem was something they both feared, if they couldn't feed, what would they do? Well, their breed could eat real food, it was nurishment enough, but blood is what truely kept them strong and healthy, and not crazy undead monsters. But if the food was being spiked too, what would they do then? Vampires of course could feed off of eachother, but it wasn't exactly helpfull, meaning, it didn't satisfy the thirst that craved for human blood. It kept you sane enough to keep going, it kept you strong enough to keep going, but you still had that aching hunger to tear through a human's neck.

((umm...wow o.o;; i really rambled on with this, didn't i? xP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:09 am
User Image

Remy sighed again as everyone started talking about plots and death and other things that seemed....not so important right at the moment. He looked over at Chels, who had gone from his arms to just holding his hand.....he was starting to get agitated. He sighed again, part of it coming out more like a growl. He gave her hand a tug, pulling her into him and he quickly picked her up, ignoring everyone else and heading up to a room. "If your gonna be gone, I'm gettin somethin first" he told her, closing the door behind him.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 am
User Image

July 23, 2013

XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I'll gladly help with the vervain too," Stefan said after his brother spoke up. The both of them were experienced well enough to find it. They knew what it looked like, they knew where it liked to grow. It should be generally easy to find a natural supply of it. Though finding private supplies would be harder no doubt.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHenry and Aidan exhanged a second's glance at each other before Aidan nodded, pushing off the door frame and walking over next to his fledgling.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"We can handle our own problem in the meantime. Let's get to work on finding this vervain. The sooner we find it, the sooner we can start finding everyone responsible," He told them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXCharles had chuckled lightly to Jason and Clayton's expression seeing him. He knew it was a bit of a shock to them. But when the others started talking of the plans so far, he turned away from them to listen.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I can mass compel the masses. I don't particularly like doing it, but I will if I have to. And Erik can get into any bases as long as they're made of an alloy," He said, looking at everyone.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXErik was quiet for the moment, just listening. Charles had so kindly volunteered him to be in on this little plan, but it wasn't like he wasn't going to help in his own ways. It wasn't until he heard Remy behind him, grabbing Fang and carrying her off that he spoke up.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"If I have to listen to the two of them all night, I will gladly eat the herbs in a lovely garlic sauce," he said in a hushed, but sarcastic tone. He closed his eyes in annoyance. Charles only giving a small grin to him before looking to the others, waiting for more suggestions and ideas if anyone had any.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

Fang was about to say something in response to the others and their plan, but suddenly she was pulled up into Remy's arms. "Wha--? Remy! What are you doing?" He didn't listen to her protests so she resorted to trying to get him to put her down, "Hey, put me down!" she tried to get his attention but he was fixed on one thing only.

"Ugh, Remy~" And now they were alone. She sighed, there really wasn't much she could do now, besides, why refuse? "Just make it quick..." She told him, "I've got work to do."

Damon chuckled when Remy carried Fang off to a private room. He glanced over at Erik when he heard his comment, "Yeah, she can be a loud one sometimes," He muttered with a smirk, knowing she probably would've punched him for saying that. "Alright, we waiting for the two undead love birds or we leaving now?" He asked.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 am
User Image

Remy smirked at her before he quickly pinned her to the bed, his shirt already discarded across the room. He kissed her neck before smirking down at her. "How fast we talkin? Like.....5 minutes fast or an hour?" he asked her, almost trying not to laugh. He knew the others were still downstairs, so they would have to be as quiet as possible.....if he felt like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 am

User Image
Vampire
"Find someone else to play with. Maybe you can compel yourself a friend."
User Image

Elena smiled at some of the comments that were passed around the room. She was still unsure why she had been called here, but she leaned against the wall and listened. She laughed to herself as one man passed by her carry the girl she had heard being called Chelsea. She looked back over looking at the brothers, it had been so long since she had seen either of them, she was rather glad to be able to talk to them once more. But, she hoped them being together with her around didn't spark up their old issues. She turned and let her back lay flat against the wall and sighed, remembering all the old problems she had faced. They seemed so far away now that she had been roaming the country as a vampire.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Illyria1376

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

July 23, 2013

XXXXXXXXXXXXXErik shook his head slightly.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I'm well aware. I've heard both her and Cobra a couple times... even through these dense steel walls..." He sighed heavily and rested the side of his head against his fist as he propped his elbow on the arm of the chair. He then crossed one of his legs up and over the other, his eyes stays closed the entire time.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXCharles just watched him before stepping over to the couch and making himself comfortable.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I'm going to rest. I haven't had any sleep for the past few days, neither has Erik. With all that's been happening, we haven't found the opportunity to relax." He sighed and grinned up to Damon. "I'm sorry. Looks as if we wont be joining you tonight."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Some of us should stay here anyway... In case something happens, we wont all be effected," Aidan says.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Lord forbid we all get captured. If some of us stay behind, at least the ones held up will have some hope of someone trying to get them out," Henry added.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXStefan now looked over to his brother.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I'll stay behind too. If anything happens on either end, we can contact each other. Just stick to the plan, Damon..." He said, giving him a little stare at his last sentence. He knew his brother liked to drift off set plans to pursue other things.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

A number of days had passed, and even though they were making some progress, things were getting harder for all of them. While they were a few steps closer to finding the vervain source, or just the supplier even, they still were faced with the threat of the lack of blood. It'd been maybe a little over a week, and they'd finally found one of the sources of the vervain suppliers. It was hard work, but now they had to go find this place, find these people, and get rid of them. Damon also had mentioned somethign about building up an immunity to it. By taking small ammounts of vervain in blood or food, in their case, so that when near it, or in contact with it, the effect wouldn't be as bad.

The idea was good, even though the thought of purposely ingesting the substance sounded torturous. Already blood was scarce, but it would be torture to have them drink the tainted blood now! They needed fresh, good, pure blood before they tried to build up an immunity. Some vampires could take it more than others, and she and Damon had learned that they--of the european breed, were the few vampires who could still eat human food. Aidan and Henry seemed to be able to, but they preferred not to. It had to do with the way they had turned, well, more specifically, what "turning" had done to their bodies. When Damon had turned, his body was simply reanimated after death, but even though it changed, mostly for the better, he was still counted as one of the undead. Yes, he had died, and now he was alive again. To some extent at least.

They could try vervain in actual food, food soothed the urge for blood only slightly, but in the back of your mind, that aching feeling was the craving for blood. The food just kept your mind off of it.

It was night time again, and Fang decided she'd go with Krystal and Lestat again, she figured it'd keep her mind off of things. But eventually they'd plit up, Krystal was still young, and she needed to feed, so while Fang went on again, Lestat had promised on taking her hunting again tonight, to control her thirst. Now walking the dark city streets, she used her heightened senses to help her get around easily, she had an address in her mind, and she knew she had only so much time to get there, it was still early on in the night. Nobody was out on the streets. Well, hardly anyone. The attacks had ceased for the last night or two, thankfully. And it seemed like tonight was the perfect night to go hunting. She could feel the hunger eating away at her sanity. God, she needed to feed! she'd hardly had any blood all week! And even if you drink from a vampire, you may be strong, but that urge still stands inside you.

That's how she felt, the thirst for blood was undying, it never really stopped, and lately hardly anything could sate it. She knew that there was only so much of an oppertuinity to feed while she was out, even though she knew it was a bit unfair to the other vampires not out tonight. But Aiden had tried his best to get them blood bags from the hospitals, but only some of them could drink the refrigerated blood without getting sick from it. And those supplies were still limited, some had slight traces of vervain, making the blood harder to stomach. She still wanted to go out and hunt, to go out and feed. She needed that thrill, the thrill of the kill, the fresh blood pouring down your throat. SHe missed it, and she feared she would soon miss it too much. Luckily though, she was a good actress, and she just had to hide those feelings in front of everyone. But that didn't quite workout, Charles could still get into her mind, and so could Damon. But that didn't stop her.

Damon was standing outside the Brotherhood base, looking off at the trees and distant city. He too was thirsty, and he didn't stop himself from feeding from his fledgling occasionally...sure, she hated it, but she understood the thirst, she understood why he did it, and what he was going through. And even then, it didn't make him feel better. He felt weaker now that he couldn't hunt, or even without hunting, he just couldn't feed like he normally did!

The night was cool, and this whole incident was like a nostalgia trip for him, about back in the days of Mystic Falls, him, his brother, Elena, and all those crazy things that happened, with the originals, with Katherine. And then Elena finally turning.... that sliver of semi-happiness was nice, and it kept him from becoming a total downer.

He would've taken the chance to go out tonight, but he had to admit, he was tired of all that running around. Plus, he really didn;t have any time to just, talk, with his brother, and with Elena. He wasn't sure if it was how dire the situation was, or the calming nature around him, or the fact that he hadn't fed, that was making him think so sentimental.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

July 31, 2013
                                  XXXX10:00 PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXLestat had done what he had been doing for the past week; training his newborn, Krystal. He'd taught her to hunt the first few days, but she took to it quite easily, and even better, she took to his WAY of hunting. Only hunting the evildoers, leaving the innocent alone, even so much as making her be around the innocent humans to help teach her control... She slipped up a few times. He never showed anger in her, not really even disappointment. He would just tell her to try harder next time. He'd noticed a change in her. She'd managed to come around the last couple days, starting to get back into talking again, to be more lively. Though her personality had changed, though not necessarily bad... more... childlike, Lestat would say with a small dismissive wave.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXLestat had just walked into the closed clothing store. He'd rented the whole store out for the night, and him and Krystal were out alone tonight. After she'd hunted, he'd decided to shower her with new gifts. Though he wasn't sure what to give to the newborn that already had everything she wanted... materialistically speaking. He'd just walked back into the store after leaving Krystal alone with the store clerk while she was being fitted for new clothes, that of course, he'd pay for. Gifts, remember. Only the best for him, and ever better for his fledglings. And what was nice about the new Krystal, she'd actually let Lestat pick out her outfits, which he took great care in doing, and joy. He'd be able to show her off. Though he'd found she still had that hard line she had when she was alive. No Skirts. No Dresses. He'd frowned being told this each time he suggested it. He'd wanted to see her in such clothing. He'd heard Chelsea had managed to get her into a dress recently. "And we all almost died in a blazing inferno that night," Krystal had told him. She believed... or at least made it out to be, that her wearing a dress was bad luck.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXHe'd walked over to the fitting room of the small store and turned the corner to walk in, only to stop in his tracks seeing the clerk's body laid carelessly on the floor, as if dropped there, with two fang bite marks on his neck, and Krystal standing in front of a mirror, looking at her reflection as she wore a new outfit that included some khaki capris, a green t-shirt, and a black collar-less vest. His eyes jumped from her to the man's body on the floor before he yelled out to her.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Krystal! What have you done!?" He threw a hand out to gesture at the poor man.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXShe looked at him in the reflection of the mirror, a small pout came to her lips.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I'm sorry..." Her voice had a guilt to it, and he could tell she meant it.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXHe sighed and brought his gestured hand up to his head and ran it through his hair, still looking at the drained body. He goes and buys her a man to fit her with new clothes... and she kills him. She obviously needed more practice being around humans. Controlling herself. His eyes closed for a second before he walked over to her, stepping over the man.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Well... never mind that." He came up behind her, his six-foot frame only slightly towering over her five-foot-eight one. He looked at her reflection for a moment before reaching around her and taking her hand gently, turning her around to face him and looking at her directly, then her backside in the mirror. He leaned towards her and placed a quick kiss on her forehead, smiling to her. "You look great," he told her.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXBut Krystal's attention had been on the man that laid in front of her now, behind Lestat.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXX"..." She just kept looking at him. she wasn't sure if this man had ever committed a crime, she didn't recognize him as an anti-mutant follower or activist... She felt bad for taking an innocent life. But that craving had been so tempting, so hard to ignore... Before she knew what she had done she found herself throwing his nearly dead body to the floor... Though he was dead now.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXLestat reached up and cupped both her cheeks in his hands, making her look up at him. The rings on his fingers sparkled and shone , catching Krystal's attention momentarily before she looked up to his eyes.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Don't let this bother you. We've all slipped up." He pulled one of his hands away and playfully tapped her nose with his index finger, grinning to her. "And you are still young and learning." He stepped away from her and over the corpse again.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXX"How did he taste?" He asked curiously as he glanced back down to him, before offering his hand out to her. She'd kept her eyes on him and walked over seeing him hold his hand out. She took it and he held her hand gently as he pulled her over the body, as if helping her step over a puddle in the street. He then held her hand in his arm as he led her towards the front door.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXX"...He was delicious," She answered, her voice still soft and having some guilt to it. She held onto his arm as he led her, but watched as he stopped at the main desk, seeing an old cup of now cold coffee sitting there, next to a computer with the monitor showing it's screensaver of the Windows logo popping up in different corners of the screen. She watched him reach over to the cup and pick it up, then hold it over the surge protector the computer was plugged into that rested on the desk. Krystal couldn't help but think of how foolish that was. If something were to spill, an electrical fire could start... And that's exactly what happened as Lestat poured the cold, old coffee directly onto the outlets. Sparks jumped from the surge protector, the computer and desk lamp flickered before turning off, and smoke came from the floor and surge protector. A small flame burst from the surge protector, and it quickly grew to engulf the computer, then the desk. Lestat carelessly tossed the cup over the desk and turned away as the flames started to roar behind him, and he walked Krystal out of the store casually and down the road.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXThe next morning, the fire had been reported on the news. One body was found, and the cause of death was ruled as smoke inhalation and forth degree burns to the head. No mention of vampires being related to it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXNow Lestat and Krystal were standing outside in the city with Chelsea. Both Lestat and Krystal had gotten their hunting out of the way and were all set for the night of work ahead. They had a lead on the vervain suppliers, at least one of them, and they had to start looking for it and disposing of it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXMeanwhile back at The Brotherhood Base, Charles had gone to bed. All creatures needed their rest, even if they were technically dead. But if Vampires didn't get their rest, they would become overly emotional, violent... monsters. They didn't need this. Everyone was already on edge from having a lack of blood, adding exhaustion to the mix wasn't going to help anything. But Erik had stayed awake so far. He'd managed to get back into being a leader in his old fortress. His mutants still feared him, and he found great pleasure in that. He was even more powerful now, and his mutation had even advanced with his undead power. Though he still found Chelsea to have the upper hand in the base. Which in all honesty, he didn't mind too much. It was less work for him to do, and he was already so tired...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAiden and Henry were still up, though just barely. Henry was in the process of nodding off on a couch. He'd been up for nearly twenty hours today, and Aidan no less. They were both kept busy all day and early into tonight. Only now had they gotten to rest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXStefan however, Stefan was just fine. He supposed his diet had an advantage in this situation of lack of human blood. He was tired, don't think otherwise, he'd been up for a long while today aswell, but blood wise, he was fine. He found most of the animals to be vervain free, especially if he went outside the city and into the forests.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHe walked up from behind Damon outside and looked out into the distance.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"How are you holding up?" He asked his brother, curiously, and with some concern. He knew the lack of human blood was hard on everyone... Though Krystal and Lestat were just fine, being practically immune to vervain, and garlic didn't bother them at all. He turned his head to look to Damon. Stefan could see that silent struggle in his face. That need and craving for blood, to hunt. It almost made him feel guilty about himself being able to go on just animal blood.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 pm

User Image
Vampire
"Find someone else to play with. Maybe you can compel yourself a friend."

Elena sat with a book in her lap. She was tired but her hunger was keeping her awake. She sighed softly as she closed her eyes relaxing them for a few moments. She opened them back up and starting reading again. She had spent the last few days mostly keeping to herself, not wanting the tension to return that she had once felt around the brothers. She was glad to see them again, but didn't want the problems to start again. All the complications with the city bombing reminded her too much of the originals and the constant fighting for survival. That was enough for her to deal with for now, plus neither of the brothers had tried to rekindle what they had once had so she wasn't going to do it herself.

User ImageUser Image

Illyria1376

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

It was decided, after a few more days of this undead fighting, that most of the vampires would leave. It was too dangerous in the city now with the undead population growing, there wasn't much else they could do now. They'd had their leads, linking certain people and groups to the vervain production, but finding a way to cease it was still terrible difficult and deadly. Also with the fact that werewolves had been spotted by some of the elder vampires.

This sucked. And that was coming from a vampire. They were to be leaving later in the night, so they'd have time to get some distance, only some of them could tolerate sunlight. Well, with their rings or with vampire-protecting tinted windows.

Damon would most likely be heading out with his brother and Elena. Fang would most likely leave with Remy; he'd been learning control decently well, though he, as well as all of them, could slip up at any time.

This would be her last time in New York for a while, so she figured she'd relax a little before they all split. There was talk that it would be safer to have a human with them, while dangerous in its own ways, it would throw any hunters off.

"Hey," She said with a smile as she sat down at Cobra's mutant bar, which was a perfect cover for vampires by the way. "Things've been hectic, could really use a break," She said, turning to her brother. "Somethin' strong," she told the bartender before looking around the bar again. "Gonna be leavin' in a couple hours when it gets darker, headin' off for a little road-trip." she said with a smirk. As if things were so innocent.

Damon appeared behind his brother, who was busy packing the trunk of a car he'd obtained. "Road trip? Like old times, little brother?" He asked with a smirk. "You know...open road...beautiful sky...helpless pedestrians in small towns...stories around a campfire~" He looked up at the sky, mentioning all the things they'd done when younger, and as younger vampires. Throwing the 'innocent pedestrians' just because he could. Why not? They would need to feed eventually, and why not in a small town no one paid attention to?

It wasn't like they just went around killing people. Unless Stefan snapped and turned into his alter-ego they'd be fine and inconspicuous.

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff