Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 pm
Yo-ko

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And like that Knives changed direction and headed to San's location. "And the butcher reports in." he chuckled jumping from one of the buildings to San's location. "Oh boy, this is gonna be a fun fight." he chuckled darkly checking his knives.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc heard San speak over the radio. Doc was watching the sky as he noticed both the meteors didn't hit the city at all. Everyone was fine still. "San. I might take a little while. James is still out and I'm really banged up. It's kinda hard for me to walk." Doc said over the radio in response to San's orders. Doc used everything he had just to get himself up and start heading over to the direction of San. Hopefully someone can patch him up enough so that he can march on and survive this ordeal. "James! Wake up!" Doc eventually shouted over to the radio trying to get James to respond.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 425 -50
Stamina Pool: 65 -50
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

Yo-ko

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 am
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 150/350
Stamina: ?/595
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used :: shunshin

Manny, who still never received a radio (or he had eaten it and never realized) noticed all the suna ninja massing on one position. Looking at his sword, which was flying across the field, Manny cursed and chased after it. Quickly catching up with it Manfread grabbed the handle slammed the blade into the ground spun around it like a sexy dancer and bolted off towards his allies. Vanishing in a cloud of sand and his own blood, he reappeared with the others.
“San!!!” he roared with spirit, then slamming a bloody fist into his chest he declared, “I need chakra, band aids and a bucket of deep fried Sand Demon!!! Also its good to see you!”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ As Sanshi suddenly appeared from Shiroi quickly turned her attention to him as he began to shout orders to the shinobis. With the massive beast slowly moving towards the capitol as well as the meteors which loomed over the city, they had found themselves with quiet a predicament, but Sanshi's quick thinking removed one of the meteors, but this still left one more. She was given an order, but she couldn't seem to move, almost as if she was frozen in place, her eyes unable to look away from the meteor which continued to get closer and closer it would only be a matter of time before they all met there end. But which she watched the meteor the mysterious man that had helped her before took action, launching himself into the meteor to change its direction, but in turn pinning himself under it. She could only watch as it made impact with the sands from a distance. She hadn't known him long, but she couldn't stop her eyes from watering. Sanshi called for the shinobi to regroup at his location, but Shiroi was already there; she simply closed her eyes tightly trying to stop the tears from flowing as she sat in silence. This was the second person she witnessed met there end and it was beginning to take its toll.

Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 2650

Yo-ko

Yukiko Masaki

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:48 pm
Trouble Making Outfit

Did the desert sands move out of the way enough to save the Bat Sage, or did he simply perish with no after thought? Such deliberation, search, & possible rescue (or burial) would have to be performed at a later date, as the looming threat still existed. Ah, but the rush of emphatic courage that could be rallied from this moment! Jigsaw was down, but his other minions were still around, even as Nekita and the dreadful Ichibi plagued the city of Rouran. (such a poor city to have this done to for so often) Far beneath the rolling sands & skyscraping towers, San's sensory technique probed, finding the evil chakra sources winding ever closer to the center of the main tower's base room. Further below that, the hum of almost dormant laylines pipped & spiked at all of the activity, eager to be used. A shudder, a throb, thrice more and San's senses could panic. What was happening down there?! Reaching the bottom of the hole, the Red Hood & the two Sannin clones would be greeted by the time chamber's door set slightly ajar. Streams of chakra and sand whisped and whirled out from the crack, beckoning for a peek at those within its chambers.

The graceful Shiroi, so compassionate to others and so pure. "Shiroi," a strangely familiar, but distant whisper emanated, trying to coax her more into a peaceful state. "I know that you can do it." Floating about her, the lilting voice switched to her other ear, "You are as an elegant butterfly upon the winds." Noone else around the sullen girl could hear this, but it was clearly hearable above the local noise to Shiroi. The feminine whisperings felt as though its elderly wise words would be able to carry its hopes and dreams safely to her, despite the hellish surroundings. "Wish for me, and I will come to you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 pm
pliokiju

dreadno

Yetisarge

Yukiko Masaki

Chezmonkey
Your stamina should be full

Winterwolf78

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Michael the sexy king

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Bleakness of the situation finally set in on the older ninja. For a moment, his mind remained blank, zen-like, as his other senses picked up the emotions, feelings, and status of the other Suna ninja. This surely was turning out to be their greatest challenge. But through Chaos, a star was born. They would have to push, sacrifice, and succeed. Like all the ninja before them....

...and like a switch flipped off in San's head, his composure was back and he was San again. Talking into his head set, the Sannin replied to Doc who was down.

"Doc, remain vigilant and where you are. I am sending help to retrieve you and James. I need you to keep the area secure so that the extraction will be swift and easy."

Biting his thumb and slamming his hand into the ground, multiple plume's of white smoke appeared around him. Being the Bear Sage, when he called, his Family listened. Kuminji, Millenius, Aioko, and Yahcule all appeared around him. San then addressed the group, but his attention first shifted to Knives...who was going to be given a great responsibility.

"Knives, your now Alpha leader. Lead these men, secure Doc and James, and then secure and clear Rouran of any and all insurgents. These are strong warriors, so use them wisely. Millenius will stay with you as a personal body guard." Sanshi turned away, but the big bear Kuminji looked to San for a moment. "Bo Bo, whats going on? Your...you seem different." San could only reply, emotion deeply saturated with his voice. "Papa Bear, please use your sword to give Manny some Chakra. I will need him." It is in this voice that Kuminji knew why San was icey right now, and why he was sending the greatest of warriors he could summon away from the dungeon....and why mother wasn't summoned yet.

Turning to face Manny, who had an A rank of chakra replenished from Kuminji, and Shiroi. This would end up being his insertion team.

"You guys, follow me. We will have to go down the tunnel." With this little amount saved, San moved his way and dropped down the tunnel.

(down the hole)

The red hood looked to the two San clones, and attempted to speak, but was cut off by San closing his mouth then whispering. "We need the element of surprise. prepare your best technqiue, we are going in. We Cannot let them release this seal."

Opening the door quickly, the iron sand clone utilized some chakra and quickly utilized a closing technique from Xing-yi called "rushing spirit." He had no idea what was going on in that location, but he was going to stop whatever he could by approaching at the speed that eclipsed a shunshin, then bursting in a torrent of chakra hopefully knocking the rider of the Sand Demon. Depending on the outcome, the clone had a few very nasty surprises for the rider and steed to follow up. The other clone quickly entered the room, running around on the periphery for a flanking tactic. Taking in the turn of events from the Rushing spirit, the second clone formed 3 pure lightning kunai, and quickly launched one for the rider.

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2235
Stamina lvl :: 1535
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:24 pm
Yo-ko

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Knives was slightly surprised but chuckled to himself. "Down down down the hole they go." He chuckled before getting serious and pulled Doc up on the radio. "Alright Doc we're headed to your position. James still out?" he asked as he motioned to the warriors to start moving to where the tracer was saying Doc was located.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm
Kamiya seeing a group of shinobi lead by knives knew that to get caught up on just what was going on he'd have to go with them. he lept up and began to run after them trying to listen to knives' orders so he could help out.  

dreadno

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

_ As she continued to hang her head Shiroi heard a voice call her name. She quickly looked up and attempt to look around, but with her eyes filled with tears she couldn't see as far as she had hoped. Shiroi continued to look around only to hear the the voice again, but not see the source. The voice ensuring her that she could push forwards, the voice seemed to drift from ear to ear, as she looked to left the voice would seem to be at the right. Shiroi looked up to the other who didn't seem to able to hear this voice, was the death of the mysterious man to much for her? Was this voice she heard possibly a hallucination. She closed her eyes tightly and squeezed her just above her knees, it couldn't be a hallucination. She quickly shook her head trying to see if she could make the voices stop, but it wasn't long before she surrendered and began to listen to the voices. "Elegant... Butterfly." She muttered to herself, whatever the voice was its words were calming and had stopped the tears from flowing. This voice began to drown out everything around her before she hung her head again pausing for a few seconds before speaking aloud. "I wish... I wish for you." She suddenly heard Sanshi; pushing herself up to her feet and using her forearm to wipe her eyes Shiroi stepped forwards, getting ready to follow San.

Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 2650

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:14 pm
dreadno

pliokiju

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

"Good to see you again Kamiya." Ken said as the fellow suna-nin caught up with him. "We're assigned to secure James and Doc and clear out the city of insurgents. Marker says they're not too far away, not sure if James is still out of not."

Ken got back on the radio to Doc. "Alright Doc what's the situation, is James still out cold?" Keeping a look out for any signs of trouble, no doubt they were being looked for within the city by other people as well.  

Jaxdrill

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc was relieved when he heard that someone was on their way to help him. "Will do." Doc replied to San. Doc went over to the closest wall that he saw and put his back right up against it. He then slowly moved down the wall so that he would be sitting on the ground. Doc then heard Knives speak on the radio. It looked like he was the one to help him out. "Sorry, James is still out. I haven't heard a single word from him." Doc said. "I'm not near him either to see if his vitals are ok. Truthfully, I don't know where he is at all, or if he is still alive. I'm sorry." Doc looked around the area from where he was sitting to see if he could see anyone. It didn't look like anyone was near him at all. Doc was really worried for James because there was no word of any kind if he was ok or even alive. Doc's eyes started to get really heavy. Doc really wanted to close them and take a nap, but he knew that he needed to stay awake and watch the area. In no time at all, Doc started feeling even more sleepy. His eyes started to close with the odd blink and shake to keep him awake. Finally, Doc closed his eyes and feel asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 425 -50
Stamina Pool: 65 -50
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

Yetisarge

dreadno

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 pm
Nekita's Trouble Making Outfit
Music for the Mysterious New Woman!

The thunk of the heavy iron door was enough to sound their entrance, lifting Nekita's head from the time seal she had knelt upon earlier. Unable to properly release the seal, green ryumyaku streamed forth, flowing up between the vile woman's failed attempt to alter history & her pursuers. This unexpected event knocked her backwards towards the precipice as the Xing-yi using iron sand clone disappeared within the flows of time, only to be replaced by a rather formidible looking woman of incredible stature. "You wished for me," the long, white haired woman cooed, her voice carrying itself up to the young Shiroi.

Around the new recruit, the advancing men felt the bitter sting of a bijuu's physical defense. The circular pit scintillated with varying hues as streams of additional ryumyaku shot upwords, splattering themselves upon the ceiling as a sand coccoon wrapped the inner platform. Even as fast as the Ichibi's sand could move, he was forced to intervene between the coccoon's development & Nekita as the electric kunai slipped through the as yet complete barrier, burying itself lightly within the beast's right paw. Retribution came swiftly then, as the massive enemy used his coccoon to begin an angry, heavy drizzle. From all sides of the complete coccoon, dangerous lumps of sand shot forth, indescriminate of either direction. This would be the time to effectively use those pillars of ryumyaku, yes. All that currently stood between the deranged Nekita & fulfilling her plans was this strange new woman that stood at the center of it all.

(ed note: San's first Iron Clone is not destroyed, but simply... misplaced in time for the moment. He'll be back, I promise!)
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x345/FrozenWishes/Anime Pictures/ShiroiMadarame-1-1.jpg  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:23 am
pliokiju

dreadno

Yetisarge

Yukiko Masaki

Chezmonkey
Your stamina should be full

Winterwolf78

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Michael the sexy king

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The iron sand clone hardly understood what had happened to him, but San's memory of his second trip to Rouran had spurred his understanding of the events that had just taken place. Seeing the clumps of sand comming through the pillars of energy, the clone ran/swam straight for it, attempting to go back through it.

Down inside the now coocuned chamber, the second Sanshi clone pulled another kunai out of his pouch and began infusing it with his chakra, and aimed for the person attempting to undo the seal. The kunai would fly incredibly fast, and the kunai would look to imbed itself in the women attempting to under the seal (nekita) or at least to distract her. The arrival of the new women....for some reason...San felt like he knew her...like she was somehow familiar in some unknown distant past or life....

The red hood, who had snuck in with the other two clones, then performed the most peculiar skill. Suddenly, their was a large amount of gold dust in the area, attempting to intermix and mingle with the Ichibi's sand. Maybe if he could control it, he could allow San's plan to work again! Unfortunately, it was requiring all of his attention to do so

Outside of the room, Sanshi stopped on his heels and held up a fist telling the group traveling with him to hold for a moment. "Something is going on inside, and my iron sand clone just went traveling through time. We need to find a way through the cocoon...It will be simple once my iron sand clone appears again....and why do i feel a magnetic presence mixing with the sand already...." Taking a moment to prep some kunai, Sanshi was ready once he could find a way into the room. He still ahd a form of the element of surprise and like any quick breaching room tactic...he would need to be fully prepared and fully ready.

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2235
Stamina lvl :: 1535
Jutsu's Used :: (clone used Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance)
Durations ::

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 230/380
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used :: shunshin

Manny could feel chakra surge through his body as Man-Bear transferred the energy. Waiting only until the transfer was complete Manfread quickly followed after San. Swinging his sword onto his back he hurried down the tunnel He couldn't help but smile, there were no other people he would rather fight impossible odds with, opening his field of vision Manfread began to scout down the tunnel.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:57 pm
pliokiju

dreadno

Yo-ko

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Knives sighed under his breath from Doc's report. "Alright we'll be there in five." he said continuing on his path keeping a spread wide enough to cover enough ground to avoid problems. They finally reached Doc and Knives looked down at the exhausted Suna and double checked the area. "Alright Doc let's get you up and off to find James." he sighed propping Doc up and cleaning up any wounds he had.

'Last I saw of James he was going after the Orb over the city.' He thought to himself trying to remember things that had happened. He would not let San down, there was no room for failure this time.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games