Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Members and Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:45 am
Reaper: Both techniques again disapproved. Politics of Fear seems more like it would function as a Taijutsu style than an individual technique.

Spirited Away: The problems with this one (other than people not liking the acquisition of additional Tai-styles) are plentiful. First is the dislike of the permanency of the Genjutsu that it inflicts on others; even if it only creates fear of the user, for it to last potentially a lifetime is much, much too long. Next is the remodeling of the human body; a technique that is just a remodeling of the body would be S-Rank, and if we throw in all of the other facets of this technique (especially the automatic optimization) the cost should go through the roof. The Tai-learning reductions are not liked, nor is the actual copying of the Tai-styles to be learned. A body-remodeling technique will not pass in conjunction with other things; the Genjutsu placed on the other person would be better off as a stand-alone technique; and the theft of styles is probably not going to pass, no matter what.

I apologize for the unfavorable outcome of the deliberations.

Scooter: Looking at the style now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 am
Hey Ergo, just wondering..is it possible to make a technique like the Hierro from bleach? I get most of my inspiration from other shows >_< Just wonderin lol  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 pm
Ergo@ well that sucks again, but again I'd have to ask what's the issue now. Is it the same as last time?
Also the technique "politics of fear" is simply that a technique. I don't get why'd you guys would assume it as a whole style in and of it's self. the ability to align my genjutsu with my taijutsu is something I'm only striving for here unless you guys have some means to create a taijutsu like this I think it's completely fair for me to attempt to create this ability and state it a i've defined it a cross between taijutsu and Genjutsu, Mever mind if I say gen then tai or tai then gen it all the same. So if the "style" comment is the excuse I really don't think that's fair.

As for "Spirited away" I'm not sure what remains to be the issue. if it's the improvement of her skill in learning taijutsu as she retains more It explains the feature that sums up this ability in total, and I know you guys have to think about what it would mean to pass this ability but really what does it mean to you? I seriously asking, it's not the first ability of it's type though it maybe the first to take this path in doing it with out some bloodline needed. Is it the accumulation of skills to be had with multiple taijutsu's that's the problem or is it something else, what's directly fishy about the jutsu? Because I'm grasping at strays here at how I'm still missing a hit with these.

[Edit]
Well that'sI can drop the genjutsu side effect though it was something I'd summed up as something of a side effect. Though being afraid of someone never really killed you and it's not something strictly applied to an opponent so even if you're afraid theirs something called. As for the over all denial of being able to to gain a tai-style I really don't think it should be so strictly fought with all I've done to constrain that point. So I'll get rid of the gen-side effect and further constrain the physical improvement, you can say what you want but that feature isn't. It's pretty much these slight pieces of the ability that's being objected to but with a remaining for styles taken and a 2 post reduction after acquiring two new styles that as before need to be completed to obtain the next one.
I'm gonna ask right here would this work or will I just be shot down.

As for politics of fear I still think that's unfair to assume that potion on it with out something of an explanation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:44 pm
@ Snow: We generally don't allow cross-overs unless they're made well or not overly obvious. The short answer: Yes, you can.

@ Reaper: Politics of Fear has the potential to be a fighting style because of the way that it incorporates Genjutsu in to movements; nowhere was it said that it had to be a style. My apologies for leaving off the description for that one; I've been slightly busy today, and I forgot it in my rush. The technique, if it is to stay as a single technique, would need a definite limit to the length of time that it stays active and the number of Genjutsu cast per turn could stand being lowered to two.

I addressed several major problems in my previous post. In light of what you just said, however, I will make a comment: If the technique centers around the increased rate of training for styles, it should not be mixed with things that do not have to deal directly with that function. It would work better as a single technique if it only dealt with Taijutsu (although, as I have mentioned, theft of styles is not going to pass); I would take that to mean no remodeling of the body (see previous post), no permanent fear-inducing Genjutsu, and no age-reversing. If I were to make a technique like that, it would entail learning about a style, learning how to train for it, and subsequently getting a 1 or 2 post count reduction on training techniques in that style with a slight boost in their effectiveness. If you're intent on it being Genjutsu, have it affect your character, and have the effects disperse as soon as pain is inflicted or Kai is used.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 pm
Fine i'll make it a six post lasting technique and it'll have only two genjutsu per-turn.though what's the issue with three when they're not even that strong to begin with?

I'e read it and I've made an edit to my previous post to address them sorry I kinda ran over hat part I though it was addressed to the entire style submitted though looking back i noticed it was considering my technique anyways I''ve made more suggestions about what can be done to have it passed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 am
Genjutsu is altering the way a target's mind interprets the signals it is given. Three of them per turn is a lot, especially at B-Rank. Under normal circumstances, you only get two actions per turn anyways, so...

I am not going to pretend to know what will happen to the techniques; asking me to say with certainty whether or not something will pass is unfair. I have already stated that the theft of styles is most likely not going to pass, just based on the discussions with other crew members.

My apologies for saying this, but I don't like having to repeat myself. If you want to know how something will go over, look at what has already been said and, if the specific area that you have a question about has not been addressed, feel free to PM me or one of the other approval mods.

My apologies if this comes off as rude or angry; it was not meant that way. I am only trying to help, but tone carries poorly through the Internet and I'm afraid that you will feel discouraged because of this.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:50 pm
there're no hard feelings Ergo it's not like it's impossible for me to make Jutsu just as great and functional and more plausible to be passed here than the others but as things are I'm guessing that my jutsu have been whittled down to one."Politics of fear",

Also I take no offense in your comment honestly off the top of my head I don't remember all of those comments but when mentioned I am reminded. Yet I do feel as I've been informed of something to the mindset when the deliberation over my jutsu had lead or may of been based on wasn't completely fair from what I can understand of the process. Yet I'm powerless to this fact so I'll make no argument about it.
Yet Politics of fear I feel is completely with in a characters length of ability to perform. Since for the most part is the standards of the conditions the ability creates that's the issue I'll give it a limit of effect once activated and lower it to two gen-jutsu per turn.
Edit: also note that the passive ability being retrainable isn't something un heard of and though it's suggested this could be a bloodline the limit on it's working makes it something outside of a bloodline permanently lasting example lasting example. Though I would suggest the marks stay regardless of it being active or not.

Reaper Elyse

Character: Chisato Ekiguchi
Technique Name: Makafushigi No Jutsu: Kyoufuseiji [ Profound Mysterious Technique: Politics of Fear]
Type: Genjutsu/Taijutsu
Description: Chisato in her life's works as a shinobi has developed a specific Jutsu assortment she calls the “Profound Mysteries” because of the depth of oddities with in oneself these Jutsu spawn from, that even in the ninja world are considered “hard to believe”. Kyoufuseiji or “Politics of fear” as Chisato has branded it, is a technique involving both Genjutsu and Taijutsu skill.
The user of this Jutsu will train and posses their own mind in such a powerful Genjutsu they cause a metabolic reaction in their body were their body will experience a “stigmata”. In Chisato's case she develops lacerations and markings of written scripture that is a riddled tale of madness and horror. The scars and marks are formed not only buy the body but the chakra that fills them and settles in the skin having the user go trough Baptism of “Fear”, turning their hair white when actively using their new abilities. The end result is that the chakra imprinted into her muscles and skin primarily are now able to cary over Genjutsu in this quick fashion Genjutsu with out forming hand signs but simple full body gestures (a punch or kick). Entranced so deeply with their own depths of fantasy and horror the user is no longer effected strongly by Genjutsu of a low base rank or B-rank and below, capable of reasoning their way to insight.
• Genjutsu can be gestures (punch or kick) the opponent can sense trough the five senses.
• Genjutsu constraints still apply into attacks done at range (so the sense that needs to pick up the attack does still matter)
• Passive Attribute: “Political Mind”- Allow user to more easily rationalize and focus their minds to differentiate Genjusu E-B rank, ability is trained, and retrained to B rank under genjutsu training scale.
Restrictions
• Last for five turns after activated with A rank expense of chakra.
• Genjutsu cost one rank more than their normal. (ex. D rank jutsu cost 20, C rank 40, etc.)
• Genjutsu from A-S rank cannot be used in this form.
• Cannot perform Jutsu automatically by touch. Full bodied movement of the arms and leg are required where it is obviously a kick or actual punch being done.
• The manner in which the Genjutsu must be applied such as a specific sense still does apply and can limit the use of some Genjutsu that may prohibit this styles effective use.
• Only Two [2] Genjutsu can be performed in a turn using this form of application.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 pm
Scooter: Denied because we apparently don't accept styles, a fact recently brought to light. Feel free to apply for individual Jutsu, though!

Reaper: Taking a look now.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:08 am
Reaper: Approved!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Thanks I maybe back later wit yuugao's lot but i'll give that a stretch of time for the mods to focus on things that really need their immediate attention.  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Character: Nocts Lucis Shinsetsu
Technique Name:Yuki Shunshin no Jutsu [ Snowy Body Flicker Technique ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Snow
Description: The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will use snow that swirls around them as he disappears

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 am
Haji: Isn't that just regular Shunshin? =o Shunshin does allow for things like that.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm
Ergo War
Haji: Isn't that just regular Shunshin? =o Shunshin does allow for things like that.

Oh does it? idk! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:41 am

Character: Lucas Miyamoto
Technique Name: purification
Type: ninjutsu (senjutsu)
Element: maruton
Description: a controlled burst of natural chakra performed in a few different ways. Without knowing the technique if Lucas reaches an elated emotional state (such as having a very very bad tantrum) then the purge form of this technique will activate subjecting him to the effects of natural chakra. (petrifacation)
Purge: this is the method of releasing where the natural chakra exits from the entire surface of the body. Once the natural chakra is off the body it will quickly expand outwards. Anyone that the wave touches has half of their current chakra feed into the wave. At the same time the person will be fed a slight ammound of natural chakra. Just enough to start the effects of it in someone who has not trained in using natural chakra.
Stake: this is a method of releasing where the natural chakra forms around the hand into a spike. Being struck by the spike will feed ¾ of the user’s current chakra into it. Also if a person who’s chakra has been fed into this is struck again they will siffer a very dangerous wound that their own chakra can’t help to heal.

(replaces chakra conduction)  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:57 pm
Disapproved.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games