Welcome to Gaia! ::

Negima Magister Negi Magi RP

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to roleplaying the original Negima characters, and adding in a little bit of our own twist. 

Tags: Negima, roleplay, school, magic, Ken Akamatsu 

Reply Members' Lounge (OOC Area)
Chat Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 ... 3738 3739 3740 3741 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vindictam incarnatus

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:48 pm
Got my results back from the VA. I'm getting 40% disability from my hearing loss and some other stuff. Lucky me. o3o

That'll be nice to have along with the pay from the new line of work I got into. Still in mechanical engineering, but also in manufacturing. Working with/on the machines that make night vision goggles... heh...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm
Sounds like an awesome job and extra pay is always welcome.

However, I must ask...how did you get that kind of hearing loss? The last person I knew who had something like that got it from an 81mm mortar round. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Just curious...  

pitbully01

Vice Captain

Vindictam incarnatus

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 am
Mine came from a combination of the LM2500 GTE's in the mainspaces, and the auxiliary equipment. Even with hearing protection the engine room equipment still produces enough hazardous noise at a constant high decibel level rather than a single shock of very high decibel level.

I've had a few audiograms both on base and at the VA.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:23 pm
-noms on Ian's head- I wish I were better at time management. Summer. Come faster please.

How're the rest of you holding up?  

C h o t t o C h o c o
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chris Ganale

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm
Ready for the fun to begin. ;]

And I promise the Kuro crew won't break anything this time.

Probably.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm
lol...

and hopefully everyone will like what I've come up with pertaining to William's return... how he comes in... and even what he does to certain places... hehehe...  

Vindictam incarnatus

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

pitbully01

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:19 pm
The cat's out of the bag, people!

*Masato in his normal pint-sized form, pulls the string sealing a large Bag of Holding before jumping back and running as the Nemean Lion springs out and tries to eat him*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 pm
OH GOD

-crouches and prays his black tigrex lance's shield holds back any attacks-  

Vindictam incarnatus

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

pitbully01

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:45 pm
*The Nemean Lion loses sight of Masato, turns around, and makes a run at Ian, sending an SUV flying and crashing into a wall as it charges towards him*

You'll need a way around the black enchantments surrounding it. That thing is extremely resistant to weapons and was basically a living, breathing, battering ram with massive claws and nasty teeth. Heracles actually had to drop his weapons, pin it to the ground, and strangle it to death...something that didn't come easy, even with all that strength.

Oh, and that "cat" aforementioned was also proverbial. If you check the Festival Grounds, you'll see that Masato has a daughter. There's actually quite a bit of back story behind him, Ayame, and Serenity...something Lip-desu and I came up with. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image

User Image

bleh, this is as small as i could get em for now from my phone. gonna have to it again on photobucket soon....

also. THIS, could possibly face the nemian lion... maybe.... that armor and lance & shield have survived through many many fights... including ones against the Akantor, Ukanlos, Amastuagatsuchi, and the Alatreon... >.>  

Vindictam incarnatus

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

pitbully01

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:48 am
In that case.....Go forth, Ian! Perhaps by the end of this day, you'll be wearing its pelt as a trophy, just like old Herc did back then!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:48 pm
heh... more like take its bones, claws and teeth to maybe use to improve my weapon...and keep the pelt as a trophy
XD  

Vindictam incarnatus

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

pitbully01

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 am
Fine ingredients and a fine trophy. =)

And I wonder where Chotto is. We're all waiting on her here and things have frozen to halt without her again...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 am
=3=

yeah.... this is going to make things much harder to do @_@  

Vindictam incarnatus

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

pitbully01

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am
But on a more positive note....

I passed all my subjects and am now on my way to my 3rd year in medical school! Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

*pours liberal amounts of sake for everyone*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsK5mifbrCQ  
Members' Lounge (OOC Area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 ... 3738 3739 3740 3741 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games