Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
OOC room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:06 pm
I swear, sometimes I wanna choke my wife out. But the damn b***h could probably do it to me first. God damn infantry unit forcing her to go through level 2 combatives *grumbles*.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 pm
lol ^  

Knight Breaker

Acuzio Bladester

Romantic Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:02 pm
In today's news, Army is a no go for me. After all this damn time I still have not lost the inches to make tape despite having lost around 40 lbs. Ohwell, I've somehow gotten it in my head to do over the road truck driving.. I go next weekend to begin my actual driver training and then 20 days later I'll be out in a truck in a town near YOU! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 pm
Acuzio Bladester
In today's news, Army is a no go for me. After all this damn time I still have not lost the inches to make tape despite having lost around 40 lbs. Ohwell, I've somehow gotten it in my head to do over the road truck driving.. I go next weekend to begin my actual driver training and then 20 days later I'll be out in a truck in a town near YOU! biggrin

Why do I fear for the safety of everyone on the road? Oh and hi everyone. I am still alive.

Also, the Army isn't what it used to be. Can't make a dumbass do push ups from sun up to sun down. Getting to the point where you can barely even yell at idiots out of fear that they will call up their congressman and cry about being hazed. What little sense there was has seen fit to fly out the window without the courtesy of a goodbye. My first unit was meh, but looking back it was golden compared to where I'm at now. Maybe it's just the 3rd ID, but damn it, I'm done. Enough is enough. Spring time, I'll be home!  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Acuzio Bladester

Romantic Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 pm
Have heart guys, I can officially drive a 18 wheel truck. Those of you in the Memphis TN area have 13 days to vacate the area before they put me on the road for actual road training.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Memphis you say? Well then I'm perfectly safe.  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Acuzio Bladester

Romantic Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:25 pm
For now, but in about 3 weeks I'll be out and about the country. I could even be IN YOUR TOWN!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:27 pm
2 days of safe driving remain in the memphis area and a 2-300 mile area around it in all directions.  

Acuzio Bladester

Romantic Trader

Nana_Wing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am
ROAR!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:27 am
Acuzio Bladester
For now, but in about 3 weeks I'll be out and about the country. I could even be IN YOUR TOWN!

Pfft, not my town. xd  

Nana_Wing
Vice Captain

Acuzio Bladester

Romantic Trader

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 pm
Nana_Wing
Acuzio Bladester

Pfft, not my town. xd
I don't recall you being in a foreign land.. Infact aren't you in the midwest?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Acuzio Bladester
Nana_Wing
Acuzio Bladester

Pfft, not my town. xd
I don't recall you being in a foreign land.. Infact aren't you in the midwest?

Western Canada.  

Nana_Wing
Vice Captain

Acuzio Bladester

Romantic Trader

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:02 pm
Yep, still in danger only at a later date.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm
Acuzio Bladester

You'll never take me alive copper! scream ninja *poof*  

Nana_Wing
Vice Captain

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 am
Nana_Wing
Acuzio Bladester

You'll never take me alive copper! scream ninja *poof*

Don't think alive was ever the intent.

Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas