Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 am
Kai Merha
HH Bloodgood

Day Two

Group 3:

Mr. Mothias Clendenin
Ms. Aello Harpie
Maman Brigitte and Papa Baron Samedi
Jackie McHeastie
Dr. Homer Merha and Abyssa Tempest-Merha
Pippin McGearloch and Grave (West) Desmoan-McGearloch

Group 4:

Deloris and Doran Taylor Sr.
Belladonna Stone, né Safanad and Jymm Stone
Goreia Desmoan
Ivar and Meri Aalto
Dr Oscar Hartley DVM and Fawna Hartley
Murk E. Gloom

Just wanted to remind people, if you're in Group 3, you are touring the school in the morning. Group 4 is doing conferences in the morning, and then the groups swap.

Whoops.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:59 am
So where IS everyone? Hope you're all ok because sheesh, we seem to have haemorrhaged players left and right here.

Is there anybody alive out there? Because i'm starting to feel like i'm rping with myself half the time.  

Ronan Aalto

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:48 am
So right, everyone vanished again. I'm still here though  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:18 pm
I've been over here setting up the last few days, since there's been nothing for Willow at the moment. Still around though, between that and mentally preparing myself for the graduation ceremony on the first has been taking up a lot of my focus.  

HerKarma

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:39 am
Look forward to seeing you jump back in Willow!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:06 pm
Im still here, (demona, Cassie and Damon))
i just dont know whats going on in the plot anymore  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:56 pm
Any time you feel lost or fallen behind, please ask here in the OOC and someone will be happy to write up a quick summary.

Unfortunately that won't be me for a couple days as I'm in San Fransisco for a work conference. I'll be back posting on Sunday.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:00 am
Cassandra MH

Right now there's no guild-wide plot going. For the most part its Parent-Creature conferences while the different students and their families prepare for the Fangsgiving howliday.

On a small side-plot, Glen, Kai, Rory and Nero are on the way to New Goreleans to spend the howliday with Glen's Aunt Scarie Leveau and their respective families.

(And for Rory to meet Marceline's folks!)

However while en route, Glen was kidnapped by the witch hunting family of the Murk Dynasty. It'll be up to the boos and Scarie to rescue him.  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 am
Glen da West
Cassandra MH

Right now there's no guild-wide plot going. For the most part its Parent-Creature conferences while the different students and their families prepare for the Fangsgiving howliday.

On a small side-plot, Glen, Kai, Rory and Nero are on the way to New Goreleans to spend the howliday with Glen's Aunt Scarie Leveau and their respective families.

(And for Rory to meet Marceline's folks!)

However while en route, Glen was kidnapped by the witch hunting family of the Murk Dynasty. It'll be up to the boos and Scarie to rescue him.

thank you so much!! gonk i've been so lost  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:05 am
Hoping things pick up soon because honestly i'm finding things a bit disheartening and irksome with the constant stop... start.. stop... stop... stop
I get real life, real life sucks, but eugh. Just... tired of people dropping off the face of the planet without the courtesy of a "i'm not gonna be about because".
For all we know you could be dead in a ditch and that's just not fair to have people worrying about you like that.

I'm a bit stressed due to irl so I apologise if i'm coming across as more B**chy than usual (what? that's possible?) but i'm just kinda tired of everyone pussing footing around issues. It gets us nowhere.

If you know you're not gonna post for like 3 weeks, TELL PEOPLE. Why is common courtesy so difficult? Don't leave people hanging! That way ill feeling and discontented murmurings lie.
We don't want another big blow out do we?

I'm hoping stuff will pick up soon and this is just a blip, but that pessimistic part of me doesn't really believe that. And it's a bummer because when rp IS happening here, it's fun and awesome to read and be involved in.
It's like having your favourite show on hiatus or something, you sit around jonesing for a new episode going "why? why no episodes? whyyyy?" and then after a while you just give up hope and move on to something else.

Are people still enjoying this rp? I feel this is an important question to address. Because if the reason for not posting is down a lack of interest or a feeling of "i'm only posting because I feel obliged" well, that way leads to a big drama at some point too.

I'd rather people didn't fall out over roleplay. I'm sure everyone would.

So guys, what's up? What's going on with y'all? let's talk, instead of sitting and letting things fester. Because clearly there's issues here that go beyond "oh i'm just busy" right?

Is everyone ok? LIke.. seriously really ok?  

Ronan Aalto

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:03 am
Honestly, I've been a bit busy with work and there's a whole other world of drama when I'm on the clock. I need to adjust to working full-time for the first time in my life and it's not happening quickly enough. I come home from work feeling completely burned out most days, and even when I want to write a post I tend to get halfway through it and then just... lose motivation/where I was going with it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:13 am
Which is understandable mar but please please please do TELL us these things before just poofing off the face of the earth man. It means we can avoid dragging your characters into situations where you'd need to reply and can try to steer away from pulling you into time sensitive mini plots.

As for me, well about half an hour ago my pc crashed. it does this a lot. However this time it won't boot back up. Saying my boot file is missing or corrupt, I can't get it to load and I can't do anything till my father maybe appears on Sunday with a copy of windows to try to recover stuff.

*sigh*

I'm on husband's laptop, which I hate. Keyboard is awful, I can't disable the badly placed touch pad so it messes with my typing and the screen is broken so it flashes on and off.

I cannot rp and i'm sorry. Consider my characters busy till I have pc access again. I'm totally out for the count.  

Ronan Aalto

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:45 am
I agree with what you're saying. I'm slowly coming out of my introverted shell with you guys, and it does make me sad when things alive to a halt like they have. It's like... we've got things planned and what we want to do, but no one is following through. Everyone is busy, I get it. I can understand not having the motivation to do anything, I usually don't on most days. But, I try to get a message in as soon as I can. In that aspect, I tend to be a bit obsessive. If I see it before work, I think about what to write all day (lol my work doesn't occupy my mind that much) but that's just me. And most of the time I never end up writing what I had been thinking about, its usually either shorter or I thought too far ahead with interactions. I dunno... lemme stop rambling... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:31 am
It's a tad confusing for me, what with all that's been going on where I am. I mean...My graduation ceremony is in two days, I'm still scared stiff about my father, now my mother's having heart issues since she has a weaker heart and can't do her job (stock at a grocery store in the next town over) so much, and then we may be moving out of this apartment sometime this summer. Not to mention finding a job once we do move out - the town I'm in is basically a modern day village with very little in it (the entire thing fits in 1 square mile, to give you an idea).

Not only that, but I will admit, I'm as timid as Willow. No, scratch that, I'm worse than she is. I guess you can say I haven't quite opened up yet, though I'm trying my best to. I haven't really had anything to jump into lately either, so that could also be why.

Anyway, just thought I'd explain my absence, aside from working on Takeshi's account and getting things situated there.  

Willow Whistler

Distinct Informer

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:41 pm
I am also on, along with Felix, but have not checked in on everything in so long. sweatdrop
I am out of school for the summer and plan on posting as often as I can until around June 7th, then will be absent for about a week.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games