Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:00 am
Red Gypsy

Wulfric followed Blade back to the rooms and watched as she got dressed, or to be more precise don her layers of knives she was particular about always having on her person. He watched her with great interest before he stepped over to the pack he had and collected it, he’d got his gear on and while he did have most of his weapons on him already, he wasn’t about to leave the rest behind either, the heavier weapon would remain since he had little need for it but he would carry everything else and then once they both were ready Wulfric held Blades hand as he led the way back to the garden. Once there he noted that there were a few others there along with some of the staff who ere tending to the garden as usual, Wulfric looked around a moment before e looked at Blade to see where she wanted to go, and then simply would follow her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:19 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Sebastet sat on the bench with Khajhan and closed her eyes to enjoy the warmth of the stone bench, protected by his shadows from the sunlight that would have had her going up in flames otherwise. Sadly, her reaction to sunlight was particularly spectacular to see... Her fur burned first... In the right circumstances, she could turn into a living Roman Candle. She knew. She'd done it before. It had hurt like hell...

But for now, she could simply enjoy it without worry...

She caught a familiar scent and opened her eyes to note exactly where they were and gave a small smile, "That's a night-blooming jasmine. I bred the first one. It's been killed twice. I finally learned to keep other plants in safe places, just in case. Some of the elves are still trying to figure out how I got the thing to bloom only at night," she said softly, noting that the deep green of the leaves was beautiful in sunlight. Something she'd never been able to notice before.

She looked around and noted a few others moving in the garden and knew that she would have to converse with them a bit. But they were a pleasant surprise, for a change.

Blade smiled at Wulfric then continued into the garden, fairly surprised to see her godmother outside in the sunlight without a cloak, "Come on... Meet my godmother," she said simply as she led the way, letting him keep hold of her hand on the way.

Wind gave a smile to Egan's words and shrugged one shoulder, "I've told the Elders that anyone from the village can come see it. Crisdean may have planted the original herb garden, but Lydia has done well in replanting it. There's no need for them to keep sending written requests for herbs or flowers. They can come up here. Anyone from the village is more than welcome," he said, his voice fading when he saw them across the garden.

He took in a deep breath and moved on anyway, dealing with the limp that was now permanent. He got up to them just as the other couple did and simply moved to give his sister a surprise hug, "I've missed you sister..." he whispered to her.

Blade accepted the hug and returned it after a second. She really wasn't used to others showing her affection like this, but her brother understood, "It's good to see you, brother..." she said softly then pulled back to look at Sebastet briefly and gave a shrug of one shoulder, "This is Wulfric... My Mate..." she made the introduction easily then shrugged again at the shock from both of them.

Sebastet looked at the male then gave him a simple nod, "Take care of my goddaughter and we won't have a problem. She tends to get into trouble easily, though. I'm Sebastet, by the way. This is Khajhan, my Mate," she introduced him to the others, knowing that Blade and Wind would keep quiet about Lio for now.

She looked behind Wind and gave a small smile, "Good to see that you finally got to the castle Egan. I'm glad you were able to help Wind. I hope you'll stay," she added as Blade looked him over with a small frown. Wind was her brother, after all.

Wind gave a small smile of his own and actually blushed a bit, "Yes, this is Egan. And yes, he's helped me alot. And he's planning to stay for a while," he covered that easily, not sure how far Egan wanted to go, "Egan, this is Blade, my sister. And Sebastet, my godmother," he introduced them easily, knowing that he'd understand the placements easily now.

Sebastet shrugged one shoulder as she leaned the other shoulder back against Khajhan and looked up at him with a wry expression, "Since I can't have children, those that do keep making me godmother to the ones born here. I'm not sure why, though," she explained to him, hoping that he wouldn't push that one too far yet.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Egan Savage
Egan gave a soft chuckle as Wind explained that he'd told the Elders that the villagers were welcome to come see the garden. "I know that everyone was told that they were welcome to come see it, but I think that the problem is just who the garden belongs to," he said with a small smile. "Sebastet is a legend to everyone in the village. She's a pretty huge deal, so everyone is kind of afraid to come here and risk making a mess or something. Next time I'm in the village, I'll have to do what I can to get them to come see if for themselves."

He saw that Wind was looking at something and followed his gaze to see Blade and Wulfric across the garden. He followed after Wind as the other male walked across the garden, hanging back when Wind moved in to hug Blade. He looked over Wulfric and then allowed his gaze to shift over to Sebastet and Khaijhan for a moment. He instantly recognized Sebastet, but the male was someone he definitely knew nothing about.

He looked back to Wind and Blade as they pulled back from the hug and Blade introduced Wulfric. He was visibly surprised when Sebastet looked over to him and addressed him by name, stating that she was glad he had helped Wind and that she hoped he would stay. He had never expected that Sebastet would possibly know he existed, so it was quite surprising that she addressed him like she knew him so well.

Egan was grateful when a blushing Wind introduced him and confirmed that he was planning to stay for a while, though he noticed Blade's small frown as she looked him over. "It's great to meet you all. Like Wind said, I'll be here for a while. As long as he needs me and wants me around, I'll be here. I hope that I can get to know you all better while I'm with him." As he spoke, he reached down to take Wind's hand, trying to get a bit of reassurance that he was doing fine in this situation. He knew that doing so would likely confirm the nature of their relationship, which was still a bit difficult for him to do since he'd only just made the choice not to hide himself. But he saw no reason to try to hide from them. They were people he hadn't met before, and the way Wind was blushing while saying he'd helped him made the nature of their relationship pretty clear.

Samirra was excited as Sally and Mira led her into the garden to play. She was thrilled to have new clothes and get to play in the garden again. She was also thrilled that the clothes she'd gotten didn't feel too hot. The clothing that she'd worn on the way to the island had been made to cover her along with her cloak so that no one would be able to identify her as a Hylarr, and that meant that she was pretty much always burning up. But the shorts and tank top along with her braid meant that she could move freely and stay cool, so she could play for a while without a problem. She paused and looked over the two women with her, not really noticing Sebastet and the others not too far from her. "Do you guys want to play with me?" she asked Sally and Mira. "I've never really had anyone to play with before because I always had to be careful about who I talked to."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Khajhan nodded as he noted the scent of the flower as well, though he was slightly distracted by the new arrivals into the garden not in a defensive way but curious. His curiosity would be appeased when everyone seemed to close in around them.

Wulfric nodded when the introductions were made and looked at Blade a moment before he looked at everyone one else stopping to give an acknowledging nod to Khajhan when they met eyes, both understanding the others’ role to play very well, both hunters in their own way and both seeing the other as a hunter.

Wulfric and Khajhan both were content to simply listen to what everyone was talking about since they were somewhat out of place with introductions, and it became obvious that this was a family get together which in the end did not really bother them in the slightest. When sebastet mentioned that Blade was easy to get into trouble he shrugged a bit and spoke up “nothing I can’t handle, and don’t worry she’s in good hands” he grinned as she looked at him, Khajhan was about to say something but it didn’t take much for him to notice that a powerful burst of energy had occurred in a tower close by but he wasn’t about to say anything as it didn’t seem like it was an issue, his glancing look at the tower in question to get Sebastet’s attention, and his noting a burst of magical energy through the bond.

Khajhan didn’t really think it was much to worry about, that is until he saw a staff member rushing out of that tower suddenly which got Khajhan’s attention so much so that he stood up suddenly which got Wulfric’s attention immediately and looked to see what he was looking at, both of them watching to see that same staff member running towards them which didn’t bode well, khajhan being the first to speak up “something’s wrong” Wulfric nodded as the staff member reached all of them “apologies for the interruption but we have an emergency, Ash and Arqden are out cold and I don’t know what’s wrong with them” Khajhan looked at Sebastet suddenly and simply placed a hand on her shoulder “apologies” was all he said as a general for everyone there and drew Sebastet into the shadows with him to see what was going on. Wulfric looked at Blade not entirely sure as to whether or not he should head that way or not “blade?” their bond already telling her that he was about to head that way, but looked at everyone before deciding.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:29 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Sebastet gave a nod to Khajhan, knowing that he'd move them both the easy way to Ash's tower.

Blade looked up at the tower in question with a frown and glanced at her brother then up at Wulfric, "Sebastet'll take care of it. We'd just be in the way and feel useless. Neither of us is a healer, after all. I'm better at killing things than fixing them," she decided and looked around the garden for a moment, then down at her feet.

"Wind? When were you going to tell me?" she asked him softly.

Wind knew what she was asking about and gave Egan's hand a brief squeeze before answering, "I was hoping that I wouldn't have to... But... You were dealing with your own problems... I didn't want to add to them..." was what he said, though Egan would know that there was more to it.

She shook her head slightly and looked him over briefly, "Besides the limp, how bad is it?" she asked him, putting one hand over the one Wulfric placed on her shoulder. She knew he understood. That was her brother...

Wind gave a shrug of one shoulder and looked down, "It's just the leg now... Egan helped me with the rest of it," he answered her without telling her how bad it had actually been.

Blade wasn't sure how to handle the rest of this. She wasn't good in situations like this... She looked up at Wulfric, hoping that he'd help her with it somehow...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:48 am
Wolfe Garm
Red Gypsy

User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

Crisdean exited out of the backdoor of the kitchen and into the herb garden that leads into the castle garden proper. He looked around trying to see if anything of his work had survived the 5 years of his absence and the flame. It seemed to that vary little had beyond sticking to his layout of the plots.

he sighed and breathed in the air. his eyes flashing sliver a bit under his hood as the morning light stuck him. He had made sure his cloak covered him. He could stand in broad daylight, but when the summer sun was harsh he liked his Sylvan cloak. As he walked the wind seemed to pick up and the trees and plants began to dance in the wind though they seemed to almost reach out to crisdean as he walked by. Drawn maybe to his druidic powers and his connection to the earth and element of nature.

His staff had a soft tap as he walked and he looked about his mind going to what he may do to make this place more magical and renewed.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Egan Savage
Egan was a bit relieved when a staff member came and told Sebastet and Khaijhan about an issue with a few people he didn't know anything about. Sebastet seemed like a pleasant person to interact with, but he found the fact that she seemed to know about him despite never meeting a bit unnerving. But even after Sebastet and Khaijhan left, he continued to hold on to Wind's hand. Blade's comment about being better at killing things than fixing them had him a bit nervous. It was certainly a good indicator not to do anything to hurt Wind, at the very least.

He frowned a bit when he heard what Wind said in response to Blade, knowing that there was more that he wasn't saying. He didn't like that Wind wasn't telling Blade the full truth about everything, but he knew that it was probably better that Blade didn't know all of the details right now.

After a moment, he decided to speak up again. "I wasn't able to fully fix the leg, but I'm going to do everything that I can to make sure that he has all of the help he needs going forward," he said. He started to feel like he was being watched and glanced over to the side, seeing a young girl watching them with a curious expression. "I think we have someone watching us," he said, pointing towards the girl.

Samirra noticed the group as she waited for Sally and Mira to respond. She saw Sebastet and started to move toward her so that she could see about setting things up to give her the Memory Rose. She paused as Sebastet and Khaijhan disappeared. She paused and watched the rest of the group for a moment, getting a bit nervous when Egan spotted her. Once he pointed her out, she quickly tried to hide behind a nearby tree, though she was still quite easy to spot.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

cTheAngelofMusic

Wulfric met Blades eyes and just nodded before looking at Wind and helped her as best he could with about the only thing he could address with a certainty “you need to be careful and not worry blade too much. When you can I would go see Arqden, she is surprisingly good as a healer, being one whose helped us both at one point with some serious injuries” Wulfric stopped at that point and looked at Blade again before looking behind them and noting the child by the tree, not being entirely sure why she was hiding he looked at Blade again before he continued “is it so unusual to see a child hiding?” admittedly it had been a long time since he had been a father and while this might have been a simple act of playing her attention on them was obvious she wasn’t playing but then again he couldn’t really say for sure.

Ashigaera followed Crisdean into the garden a smile on her face still as she casually walked by him “whatcha think, considering the amount of magical energy that was required to restore this back to the way it was, I think it was worth it in the end, the gardeners have done a wonderful job at keeping it maintained to the level Sebastet expects” she paused when she saw Lidia leave the reception hall and was almost immediately caught by a staff member who pointed back to the reception hall and immediately darted back in, Ashigaera’s smile quickly disappeared as she looked up at Crisdean “looks like trouble, Lidia moved awfully fast back to the reception hall” Ashigaera stepped forward debating whether or not to see what was going on but stopped when she saw the others but more so Samirra by a tree and wondered why she was hiding behind a tree.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:20 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

cTheAngelofMusic

Blade gave a nod to Wulfric's question, thankful that Egan had caught her unspoken warning concerning her brother, "It is very unusual. Even more so since she's Hylarr and I wasn't expecting to see her so soon," she said softly watching as Mara and Sally caught up to the girl.

Both humans gave them all a wave and Mara offered her hand to Samirra with a smile, "Come on, Samirra. You'll like them. One of them will be one of your teachers when you're a bit bigger," she said softly, waiting patiently for her to take her hand. When she finally did, she led her over to the group and made the introductions.

"Samirra, this is Blade and her twin brother Wind," she pointed them both out to her then looked up at the group, "This is Samirra. She and her aunt Morrigan are living here now. Sebastet wondered if you would teach her dagger-work when she's a bit bigger, Blade," she continued calmly, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder for support.

Blade gave a simple nod, "Gladly. It's a pleasure to meet you, Samirra. This is my Mate Wulfric," she introduced him calmly, softening a bit more than she usually did. Enough that she gave the girl a soft smile and a kind nod.

Wind found himself gripping at Egan's hand and swallowed hard for a moment, grateful when Egan took a clue and released his hand enough to put that hand around Wind's waist so that he could lean back against him. It took the pressure off his bad leg and gave him some support so that he could fake it a bit more with a smile, hiding his inner turmoil over seeing the child. It reminded him of the boys he'd taken on... Until they'd disappeared with Crisdean. He'd guessed that they'd all died about the time that Aten had...

Still, he smiled at the girl, "I'm Wind, this is Egan. Don't mind it if Blade is a bit stiff. She doesn't do well with other people. Some days, I don't think she does well with me. But she's one of the best with daggers. I'm hopeless with them," he said, glad that he was doing so well at faking it right now. Blade only rolled her eyes at him and refocused on the girl.

"He'd do better with them if he practiced more. Still, he does good with his magic, so he's not a totally hopeless case," she added, giving the response to a long-standing tease.

Thankfully, Samirra had distracted Wind from Wulfric spilling the beans on her injuries...

Samirra had distracted them from seeing Crisdean just yet. They were in the center of the massive garden for now while he was still over by the kitchen and herb part of the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:31 am
Red Gypsy
[/qoute]
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Crisdean had made his way deeper into the garden farther away from the kitchen herb gardens and such. He would pause and touch a flower from time to time or kneel gracefully down to take a weed. "Aye its a braw garden. Ye an the others have seen it true. As to how much magick it took to make it so. Aye, I know truly the costs." he said laughing softly, as he had built the previous garden by himself and used only his gifts and it took him many countless hours of channeling the flow of magick and nature to make the garden into what it was. "wee Cullen has missed the garden...he liked to search for frogs and wee beasties to sneak into atans and songwind's room...hes grown. but a ten-year-old will still love this place if his hearts still here. the trees will be good for him to climb.." thought crisdean to him self remembering songwind and Cullen, playing with atan in the area. Five years was really for human mortals a long time and it showed in Cullen and his brother. for crisdean it was but a blink. be he had kept his oath to keep the children safe for song wing and teach them as they grew. though he truly did not expect to have to leave the island for as long as they had to be gone.

Crisdean stiffened and listened to the Fae Ashihaera speak. His cloak seemed to start to billow in an unfelt wind and the static of magick seemed to fill the air around him. He had gone on alert as soon as he heard the words trouble. "wyrda! thig a-nuas! he spoke loudly and with power. A Ravens call was heard and the dark bird soon came speeding down and perched upon Crisdean's staff. "cunnart mòr" was all he spoke to the raven. it blinked and seemed to almost nod. its eyes going from their dark hue to flashing silver even as crisdeans eyes flashed. it then took to the sky "Wyrda!..Wyrda!" it cawed as it flew back off into the sky keeping an eye out for movement and sign to relay to his master. "Ashigaera..bhon àite?"he asked(from where?) looking about himself his hands griping the staff he held.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Egan Savage
Egan watched as two human women approached the hiding girl and then guided her over to the rest of the group. He was a bit surprised to see that the girl was a Hylarr. He knew that Hylarr were extremely rare, so he had never expected to meet such a young member of the species.

He noticed the way Wind was gripping at his hand and took the clue to release his hand, moving it around Wind's waist so that he could lean back against him. He gave the young girl a genuine smile as she was introduced, still doing whatever he needed to support Wind. "It's great to meet you, Samirra," he said.

Samirra jumped a bit when Mara and Sally caught up to her. She knew she probably looked a bit odd since she was hiding behind the tree, but it hadn't really been a conscious decision to do so. She took Mara's hand and allowed them to lead her over to the group. She allowed them to introduce her and looked over the strangers as they were introduced. She returned Blade's kind smile, though she still looked a bit nervous for some reason. "It's nice to meet you, too, Blade," she said. "And the rest of you, too. Sorry about about hiding before. It was something that I just kind of did without thinking. I'm not used to being seen by strangers without my cloak. I guess that I kind of panicked."

She looked over to Wind as he introduced himself, tilting her head a bit as she looked him over. She didn't know why, but something about him seemed a bit strange. She shook off the thought and returned to smiling as he explained that Blade was one of the best when it came to daggers. "I'm excited to learn when I'm bigger. My Daddy always talked about teaching me to fight, but he never got a chance. I want to make him proud."

She looked down at her hands for a moment. "I don't know if I have any magic of my own. I don't think my Mommy had any magic, but I know that my aunt Morrigan inherited ice from her mother, so I may have something." She looked out over the garden again. "I wonder how she's doing. She's been having trouble keeping her ice under control, and she kind of ran out of the room a while ago." She paused as she caught sight of Morrigan heading out of Ash's tower, waving at her aunt to get her attention and let her know where she was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

cTheAngelofMusic

Ashigaera looked at Crisdean and just shook her head noticing her annoyance through their bond she spoke up “nothing to be too concerned about, new arrivals it seems” she stepped by Crisdean and placed a hand on his leg, the energy projected both soothing and calming before she continued “not unusual to see, we’ve had a lot of new arrivals lately” she paused and saw the a group congregating in the garden and noted quite a few there and simply pointed in their direction “we’ve recently added quite a few Hylarr’s to the residence list along with a lot of shifters” she stopped and would keep pace with Crisdean when he started moving again.

Wulfric stood there a light smile on his face as he observed the young girl, her appearance similar in nature to that of Sebastet and Khajhan, he glanced over to Blade, his eyes watching her and his senses observing her emotions through their bond, though try as he might he wasn’t entirely unaffected by the presence of Samirra, as young as she looked to be and how energetic she was, he couldn’t help but be reminded of the daughter he had lost long ago, admittedly as serious as he had been before deep down he did have a soft spot, one that wasn’t hard to see without any trouble, his demeanor shifted slightly as he finally spoke up his voice a lot more gentler than before which likely caught Blades attention “Samirra, I wouldn’t worry to much about learning how to fight, time aplenty for that, for now focus on just enjoying life, you are young and much to look forward to experience in life” Wulfric having had some experience as a father likely couldn’t help but sound like a father looking after a child.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:59 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Blade looked in the direction that Samirra was looking and noted the female headed their way. But it was when she looked back at the young Hylarr that she felt something pull at her deep inside and looked at Wind then gave the girl a small smile, "I'll have to meet your aunt another time, little one. I have something I have to take care of for now. If you'll excuse me," she said simply then turned and headed for the front room.

In truth, she felt the need to simply run. She had to do it. Seeing the young girl suddenly showed her what she was missing, what she'd been denied. She had to answer her instinct and her wolf needed to run to escape some of the pain...

Wind watched his sister leave and looked up at Wulfric, "Go after her. She needs to do this, but she doesn't need to do it alone," he told him simply then moved to sit on a nearby bench with Egan's help and set himself to distract Samirra from their departure.

He offered her a kind smile, "I'm not that great with weapons. I did better with magic,” he told Samirra softly and held one hand out, palm down, over the pavement. He created a tiny figure made of fire that seemed to dance without burning any of the plants around it.

That was one ability that he didn’t advertise that he could do. He never really spoke of it to anyone. For good reason, though... To burn the oxygen without burning the easy consumables was beyond difficult. But Wind had mastered it. His connection with his demonic side was as good as Gypsy’s was, though much less complicated and certainly less conflicted.

He kept the dancer going as Morrigan walked up and offered her one of his more charming-yet-shy smiles as the two human females softly explained who he and Egan were to her. Thankfully, Samirra was enchanted by the fire-dancer enough that she didn’t have any further thought to Blade leaving.

“I can do this, but in all honesty I kindof copied it from a friend of mine. He’s much better at making dancers like this. I can only make it out of fire. He can make them from anything. But he’s named for the one he makes out of shadows. Which is why we all call him Dancer,” he explained to Samirra with a wink, knowing that it would make her giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:59 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Crisdean watched Songwind from a distance not wanting to disturb the two upon their bench as the fire danced upon song wind's palm. Crisdean smiled and was almost tempted to cause more dancers to appear out of the many things in the garden formed tiny dancing figures made of petals and grass, or the branches and earth of the garden to even the other elements that were all around including his own shadow. He got lost in memories as he leaned upon his staff and thought of wind as a young much troubled thing as well as his two charges now. all seemed to have a fondness for the stories he had told them and acted out using the figures in the many elements. he held out his own palm and spoke softly to himself. "sgàilean dubh, falbh a dhannsa." the shadows pooled like a liquid into his palm and began to rise and form a small figure. made of shadow but every detail shown its form as a well-dressed form that slowly began to dance in the highland fashion of his homeland. he smiled... lost in his own musings. The raven; Wyrda that had perched upon his shoulder grew bored and preened its self till the glitter of the flames that danced upon winds palm took its interest. "wyrda!.. wyrda!" the raven croaked and flew off in an attempt to get the shining sparks.. the birds one weakness...shiny objects.
Crisdean disturbed by the buffeting of the bird's wings soon noticed its attempt and attempted to belay the bird but he wasn't in time for his musings to stop the creature as it flew towards the bench and the tempting sparkle of flames.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:56 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Egan Savage
Egan watched Samirra interacting with Wulfric and Blade with a small smile. He could tell that the young girl was having a good time meeting people, and watching her was reminding him of the young ones from the village. He started thinking about getting a few of the children in the village to visit to play with her. He looked back towards Blade as she said that she needed to go, quickly figuring out the reasoning. It was made even clearer when Wind told Wulfric to go after her.

He smiled as Wind started to make the dancer out of fire. As someone who used fire as well, he knew just how difficult it was to do what Wind was doing. He had to admit that he was quite impressed by how skilled he was. "You'll have to teach me how to do that sometime," he said. "I'm decent with fire, but you're definitely way better. I could use a bit more practice and maybe a few lessons."

Samirra tilted her head a bit as Blade said that she had to go. She could tell that something was up with her, but Wind was quickly distracting her by making the dancer out of his flames. She watched with a curious expression, surprised and thrilled by the way the tiny figure of fire danced. She briefly looked up at her aunt as she approached, giving her a bright smile before she shifted her attention back to the dancer. She giggled at Wind's wink, still enthralled by the dancer.

Morrigan approached the group, still reeling a bit from the recent events. She blinked a few times as Sally and Mara started to explain who Wind and Egan were, trying to force herself to focus on the present. She gave Wind a polite nod as he gave her a shy and charming smile. She returned her niece's smile and then focused on the dancer made of fire for a moment. "That's pretty impressive," she said, watching carefully. "I wonder if I could do something like that someday. I'd need to get my ice under control first, though." She gave them a polite smile. "I'm Morrigan, by the way. I can see that you've already met my niece." She looked a bit confused as a bird suddenly flew toward the group of them, drawn by the glittering flames. "That's a bit odd. Where'd the bird come from?"

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff