Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Fang listened to Doctor Strange speak to William, but nodded quietly when he asked if they were undead. "Yes, sir, the local government is making attempts to rid the cities of vampires, this has been going on all week." She interjected.

~~

"Because, as easy as it may seem to just get up and leave, it's nice here. So many fools who go out after dark alone, and it's so interesting~ besides, i need to find out who set the fires at my party." He told Elena, before folding his arms. "They don't care who gets caught in the crossfire, more than vampires died in the fire at my party, humans, mutants, and vampires alike." He said.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:13 am

User Image
Vampire
"Find someone else to play with. Maybe you can compel yourself a friend."
User Image

Elena looked down the street. "They use to care." She said softly. "Guess I missed a lot. You'll have to fill me in on what's happening at some point. I don't think a year in the countryside was so informative as it should have been." She looked up with him a soft smile. "Anything else I should know about the last few years?" She asked. "You certainly seem to have changed."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Illyria1376

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dr. Strange nodded at her and waved for them to follow him into a sitting room. "I Am Doctor Strange,Sorcerer Supreme of earth,William and I are...acquaintances." he explained to them. " I was taught magic by Baron Mordo,the good doctor's old enemy." Will explained further.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image

Fang followed along with Remy and William to the sitting room as Doctor Strange spoke to them. "So that's where you learned your magic.." she wondered aloud as Wil explained.

Damon rose an eyebrow, "Changed? Little farmgirl, i don't know what you're talking about." He said, smiling a bit. "Put it this way," He said, leaning in, "New York is very different from Mystic Falls, quite a lot of interesting people here."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Illyria1376

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

User Image
Vampire
User Image

Elena looked up at Damon as he got closer. Her eyes moved to his lips as he spoke, he closeness giving her goosebumps, before her yes flickered back up to his. She smiled at his comment about interesting people. "There were interesting people in Mystic Falls." She said softly her eyes shifting again before raising to meet his once more. "You just don't have Stefan here to keep you from getting what you want now." She said leaving her comment open to his own interpretation.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image

"Wow...brings back memories," It was the first time she'd been back at the Brotherhood base in almost two years. Two years? Was that right? She had to think back to when she was here last, because Erik died a while ago, well, he'd turned, but whatever. The war against mutants had changed drastically over the years, eventually some degree of peace was gained, which meant things were calmer for her, except some people hated the idea of peace. But then the vampire population began to grow. Drastically, people were turning into the undead, and eventually, she even became one. She'd thought she could handle her own against one, but the art of compulsion wasn't one to be messed with. Also, with the added undead strength.

She remembered how when she'd woken up she was at the Institute, not here, and even though she'd worked for Erik for decades, the Brotherhood base was always less of a home. And at the time, one of her friend, her family, had found her, drained of blood, which-thankfully, she'd replenished very quickly. Upon turning, she'd changed a bit, though now you would hardly notice. When she turned, she was overwhelmed with the thirst, went on her own killing spree, that inner animal had come forth until she'd gained control. Which was key, and also, was the only time she'd been able to get Damon to finally give her her daywalking ring, so she wouldn't kill anything that moved once outside in the daylight. She'd gotten depressed over time, but forced herself to get over it, or to just fake like she had. But finally things were getting back to how she remembered it, she and the people she cared about fighting together.

It was also strange to have Erik and Charles back, as vampires, and so young! A part of her was a bit defiant and fiesty towards Erik. SHe didn't know why, but hey, she was dead, she could finally talk back to her boss....er, ex-boss.

Together though, the group, the vampires--newly including her dear friend Cobra had decided to make teams of sorts to deal with the current issue, the governments bombing to get rid of the vampiric population. But for the longest time she couldn't think about that, she was only thinking about Krystal. Lestat had turned her. She was a vampire now, and she couldn't believe it! That speech Krystal had made days before , about vampires, about how she'dhave liked Fang to be dead than to suffer as one of the undead. Though she herself was now a vampire aswel. Her emotions were running haywire, mixed up, she couldn't control how she felt about it, and she hated how she felt so mixed about it. Of course she was glad Krystal was still here with her...but even Krystal didn't want to be a vampire then! So, for a while, she avoided it, or at least tried to avoid it. She didn't as much want to avoid Krystal, but it was easiest to just try and pretend she wasn't a vampire, or to just try and be happy she wasn't dead like her son.

The teams that they'd come up with separated them, and the types of vampires, Fang, Damon, Remy, and a number of others could walk in sunlight as long as they had daywalking rings, which she'd finally gotten one for Remy. Those people were assigned to their 'detective work' in the daylight hours, as well as Erik, Charles, and anyone else who had no problem with the sunlight. THose who couldn't, like Lestat, and Cobra, and another one or two vampires would stick to the night time. They'd go out when most vampires did. And then Fang and the others who could walk in daylight could assist them as well. Which was what Fang was doing now. SHed volunteered to go with Cobra and the others to help, all of her mutant senses had been amplified ten fold, which was great, since she could track like a bloodhound even beforehand! She'd gone out with Damon to check out his house--well, the remains of it, in the daylight hours, just to see if she could find anything, though there really wasn't much there besides ash and charred furniture.

Vervain was a key weapon in the bombings from the other night, and from nights before, there was a supplier of vervain somewhere, and they were supplying very large amounts to government groups for vampire extermination, although vervain wasn't known to exterminate vampires, only to torture them with pain, which was also something she'd learned today. While the government was killing as many as they could, numbers of vampires were being taken in, tortured, studied, as the government was looking for ways to get rid of the growing undead population. It was sick, and it brought her mind back to the war against mutants that she'd been fighting in, when the government was either trying to get rid of mutants, or fight for equality. Peace, then wasn't much of an option.

"You can take a rest if you want," Chelsea said, turning to look back at Erik and Charles as they got further into the Brotherhood base, she'd ripped her mind from her thoughts so she could deal with the task at hand. "Things haven't changed here much really, from what i remember," She told her old boss. "Though things were a bit hectic after you died," She yawned, she had been out and about a lot today, but sleep could wait for another time. Walking down the familliar halls she picked up on many voices echoing throughout the halls with her ever-so-sensative hearing. They were familliar, and she was almost glad to hear. She felt a tinge of a smile creep up on her face as she turned a corner. She stopped, folding her arms, "Been a while, John, shouldn't you be doing something right about now?" She asked, smirking.

The blonde turned, having not noticed anyone else come down the hallways."I uh...." He didn't know what to say to his boss, even after Erik had died, she'd kept John as her right-hand man basically, he still did his job as long as she could keep him from burning the place down.

"Relax, John~" She purred, walking closer with Erik and Charles in tow. "Tell me, how've things held up since i've been gone? I should've stopped by sooner..." She said.

He was still a bit shocked to see her, but he answered anyways, "Well...things have been...calmer...since all those undead have been taking the attention away from the mutants,"He admited, "I hear one of the few only ways to kill 'em is to burn em~" He smiled mischivously. With a growl from Fang, he shut up. "There was a rumour you died.." He said,, before glancing to the two men behind her, "But you don't seem dead."

"Good," Fang said. "Because that rumour is true, but right now i don't care about that, if i'm correct a number of people arrived earlier with caskets?" She asked, watching him.

"Yeah, they said you sent them, why do you need caskets?"

"Apparently they make better beds than they seem." She smirked, before tilting her head to the side, "Take me to where the caskets were stored, i may have been gone but you still can take orders from me." Especially when she had gained the ability of compulsion. She watched him nod and gesture for her to follow.

They entered a large room the caskets were set down in the center, two of them, very nice looking funeral caskets, no doubt expensive, but it wasn't like money was an issue for any of them. She checked the time. Good, they'd be waking up soon, and then they could leave. She had some plans for the night givent he information she'd found earlier in the day. So at least now she'd have some sort of lead as to what they were doing, even if it wasn't much to go off of. "Heavy suckers, those are," Damon said as he stepped into view from god-knows-where. He had a tendancy to just pop up randomly. "She had to spring for metal ones..." He huffed, folding his arms, "You going out with them?" He asked Fang.

"Yeah, figured i could help," She said. "They locked?" She asked, pointing over to the fancy metal caskets, she wondered if they would be able to get out easily once they awoke.

"Shouldn't be....so this the place you were whining about?" He asked, raising an eyebrow looking over at her, catching her scowl, it made him smile. "Eh, i've seen better over the years~, don't know why you'd miss it so much," As he continued, she really just wanted to shut him up. She remembered how back when he first turned her how she'd told him about her life, about why she needed to leave his house, because she had a duty here, and she had friends, and she had family, not all here, no, but this was still part of her life.

"Just shut up and help me," She told him as she walked over to the one casket she assumed was Krystal's. John wandered up behind her, studying the casket, wondering why the hell she'd need two caskets brought here. Damon tried to get in her way to open the casket's lid, but she nudged him out of the way. "I can get it," SHe muttered, "It's not like i can't lift it," She said as she grabbed the coffin's lid and slowly pushed it open. Due to it's size and weight the lid didn't open outward like a door, but it slid on tracks to make it easier. Both Lestat and Krystal's caskets were designed that way, also it's tricky, not-so-normal design was different and harder to get into if you didn't already know. When she finally opened both doors on Krystal's casket, John could get a full view of who was inside. He gasped, shocked, she was Cobra was dead?! "Yes, yes, and i have my reasons." She answered all of John's mental questions before he could virbally answer them. When she was done with that Damon moved over to the other casket and opened Lestat's, with slightly more ease. He was still stronger than Fang, he was much older too, which made him stronger, that and he was a male, so he already was physically stronger than her. Even so, for her age she wasan exceptionally strong young vampire.

"She's dead....." She heard John say, she smirked, turning to him. "Yes and no." She told him. "By the way, John you might want to greet your old friends while they're here, it's rude to ignore them~" She nodded over to Erik and Charles.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Illyria1376

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
Vampire
User Image

Elena had received a call from Damon, though she had found it odd, she didn't argue when he gave her direction to some hidden building where he wanted her to meet him. She walked into the building not seeing a real defined way of announcing her presence. She followed his scent to a room with Damon and a few other people. She stood silently, watching from a shadow in the hall, wondering why he had called her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXStefan had walked into the room shortly after Fang and the others. He'd seen Elena sneak in, but made no real acknowledgement of her presence. She chose to stay in the shadows, so he'd let her stay there. He'd watched Fang and Damon open the caskets, seeing Cobra, one of the girls he'd seen at the party about two weeks ago, and another body of a blonde young man in the other. Stefan had helped bring them in earlier with Damon. They had to be careful with them. And he wouldn't lie and say he wasn't nervous about them. Straight out of some horror movie or something, how creepy they were. To sleep in coffins by day and rise at night... He kept quiet with his arms crossed over his chest, watching everyone from one of the doorways.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXErik and Charles had fallowed Fang through the halls, now watched as she opened the caskets. Charles had a hard time looking at Krystal in that thing. But he was transfixed on the sight of her, even this other one. Chelsea had told him and Erik his name was Lestat. And it rose a great humor within them both. They'd both known of the books by Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat. They both though this was just some joke, or a coincidence. but they had yet to meet the young man... or old man.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXErik only stared at Cobra and Lestat for a moment before letting his eyes wonder around the room. Not much had changed at all, decor had been modified, some remolding here and there, but basically the same. And he took a fancy to not being recognized among his old pawns-- followers. Especially John. Pyro gave him no real attention. though with being somewhat introduced to him, a smirk pulled at his lips, glancing over to the young blonde.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I see you haven't died yet, Pyro," he said rather casually, though he had the same voice that John would remember, it just sounded a bit younger, tighter.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"..." Charles pulled his eyes away from Krystal's form and turned to look at John. He gave him a kind smile. "Nice to see you're doing well, John," he said, though Charles' voice sounded different, a lot younger. Some people's voices just changed significantly with age.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXTwo males had came down the hall, talking to each other in hushed tones. They seemed to be arguing over something before they made it into the room, taking notice of everyone. Aidan would have been familiar to them, he worked at the mutant hospital in the city, and was one of Cobra's and Fang's nurses during their stay. But the other hadn't really had the chance to meet anyone here yet. But he could tell everyone here was a vampire, save for the blonde guy that he just barely caught the name of, John.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXAidan's eyes drifted to the open caskets in the middle of the room, seeing Krystal and Lestat. It almost broke his heart to see Krystal laying like that. He'd known her since she was a kid, having been abandoned by her family. The man standing next to him had also known her, but not nearly as much. He'd stared too, but looked away, back to everyone else as Aidan kept staring at Krystal. It wasn't seeing her in a casket that bothered him, that wasn't really unusual to his breed, but the sight of her looking dead was what hit him hard. Slight rage. Very slight. But he pulled himself away from it and looked over to Fang.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"What time is it?" He asked calmly.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

The past few days had more or less been a blur...everything was happening so fast. Chels had managed to get him some sort of ring that allowed him to walk in the sunlight, which was nice. He was starting to miss it. Then, Chels had told him that they were going to be playing detective, which was ok with him....kept him in practice with his skills....but there was hardly any time for personal time. THAT was something he needed....desperately. He headed into the Brotherhood's mansion, looking for Chels. He found her quickly and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close, kissing her neck. "Been lookin for ya" he told her, a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 am
User Image

She pulled her eyes away from Krystal in her casket as the others entered the room, she looked over at Aiden, she'd recognized him from the hospital, and she wished they'd met better. She glanced from him to Henry, "Around 8:30." She told him, "She should be getting up soon." Then, turning around just enough to see Pyro, Erik and Charles, she spoke to the blonde. "You might wanna get out of here John, she's going to be thirsty when she wakes up~" She told him, smirking mischivously.

"You mean..." He began, she just nodded. "All of us are, John, gotta get used to it~ But, try to burn any of us and i'll rip your head off." She told him, looking into his eyes, getting into his mind, answering his question once again, before he'd even asked it. He was about to say something, but he shut his mouth and turned to leave, sliding past Elena as he did so.

Fang figured he might cause some trouble, he was one for doing that, but she could handle him, they all could. She was about to say something else to Aiden when she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist, tugging her against Remy's front. "Ah!" He was definately very quiet, she hadn't noticed him coming. SHe craned her neck as he kissed it, reaching a hand up to his neck, "I've been out," SHe said. "Enjoy your day?" SHe asked, smiling. "I'll be going out with Krystal for the night...but i shouldn't be gone too long," She told him, turning her head to look at him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 am
User Image

July 23, 2013
                                  XXXX8:30 PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXEight-thirty. So it was about time for Krystal to wake up. The sun setting for the night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXCharles and Erik gave different chuckles at John's expression of everyone here being a vampire. It was true of course. And Krystal being hungry when she woke up? Most definitely. Newborns were always so hungry. They had to feed every night.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXCharles had glanced to Remy as he came around and embraced Fang. He had that smirk on his face, and his tone matched. Charles didn't need to read his mind to know what he was thinking about.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXFang telling Remy that she was going to go out with Krystal once she woke up, he turned to face her again.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Most of us should be getting rest tonight. Though we don't particularly have a need for it, it's still good for us to relax. The more we try to exhaust ourselves, the more blood we'll be needing. We should try to get by on as less as possible. With all of us running around, sources are going to diminish quickly. And that's just by us, not the others that lurk the city we don't know about," he said, more or less directed at everyone.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"And it's going to be quicker if the governments keep blowing up our dinners..." Erik commented, looking around at everyone.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Don't forget vervain," Stefan suddenly added. "They've probably started tainting food with it. Any human out there could be spiked," he said. Though it didn't particularly concern him. He was still on a strict animal diet. But the thought of the animals nearby also being poisoned wasn't too big of a fantasy. This was New York. People fed the birds and squirrels. And stray cats and dogs ate them. And anything bigger that happened to be around probably ate them. He had to be just as careful as anyone.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Yes," Charles nodded, "We have to be careful. A lot of vampires have already been found out by this. Hunters disguise themselves and wait for someone-- one of us to suddenly drop to the ground from it."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"I've also noticed the garlic..." Erik gave a slight scoff and disgusted cringe at the mere sound of the ingredient. "They're putting it in everything in restaurants."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"That's bad news for our breed. It exposes us, makes our vampire traits show the instant we ingest it," Aidan said, more or less informing the other five awake vampires here that weren't part of his breed.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Luckily we don't need to eat food," Henry added slowly, raising his brows slightly as he spoke.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"But too much garlic in the blood will do the same..." Charles sighed.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXBut before anymore could be said on the topic, Lestat began to stir in his sleep, coming to. His eyes opened slowly before he shut them again in an instant, the lights in the room assaulting his sensitive eyes. Someone had opened his casket! How disrespectful!
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHe could hear and sense everyone around him. Did they watch him sleep? How dreadful of a sight it must be to them. To watch the dead sleep like that. He sat up. His eyes opened again and he looked around.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Do not open the caskets..." he told them all, though there was no hostility in his voice, thick in a french accent. "But good evening, everyone," he greeted. He noticed a few faces he didn't recognize, but he was aware he would meet new people tonight. He looked over the edge of his coffin to see how it was set. On the floor. He could have guessed from the angle he viewed everyone. But he was awake. Which meant the sun had set. Krystal should be up.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHe looked around him before his eyes finally found her, still asleep... in an open casket. He sighed.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHow disrespectful... he thought as he pulled himself up and out of his box. It only took him a mere second to close it. Sliding the lids back into place quite easily. He admired the detail work of his casket briefly. The black gloss on the stainless steel. The silver trim and the silver vine etching along the edges. Absolutely beautiful. And expensive. Krystal had paid fifty thousand dollars for this magnificent thing. And her's was no cheaper. He looked at it now. Very dark red, almost the color of fresh blood. Stainless steel like his. And the rims and etchings done in brilliant gold. Though she'd sprung for her own little twist on her's. The handles had been molded into snakes, gold plated. Even the rims, if you paid enough attention, had a snake-scale pattern all the way around them. It was almost realistic enough to believe it'd feel scaly and squirm from your touch. Obviously her casket was far more expensive than his, but he wouldn't complain. He'd picked the one he wanted. It was simple, decadent, and suited its purpose nicely.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXLestat stepped over to Krystal and crouched down next to her, reaching to her pale face and brushing it gently as he tried to talk her awake with a soft voice.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Dear, Krystal, it's time to wake up. Come on now, you have to feed. You look positively ghastly. Your face is so pale I can see your veins quite easily underneath." He pulled his hand away slowly as her face gave a small twitch of regaining consciousness. "Come on, now. Everyone's waiting."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHer eyes opened to tired slits ever so slightly. And immediately she let out a quick, distressed hiss as she shut them tightly against the blinding shine of lights in the room. She lifted her hands to her face and covered her eyes. Lestat frowned at her for a moment before slipping his arm around, under her shoulders and helping her up, pulling her out and setting her on her feet on the floor. He only left her side for a second to quickly slide the covers of her casket shut.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXOnce she felt herself more awake, her hands pulled away from her face. Krystal's eyes opened, blinking a few times as they adjusted to the light. Her pale brown eyes reflected the light in an eerie fashion. Reflections of objects and the other vampires could be seen in them. And her skin was so pale it was nearly translucent. Fluorescent lghting really wasn't her friend right now, or Lestat's for that matter. It made them both look ghostly white. Even having a china-like shine, porcelain texture. Hauntingly beautiful. But that would change once they fed.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXShe took a moment to look around at everyone before her eyes froze on Damon.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"..." Complete, death-like silence came from her. She hadn't forgotten anything. He'd killed her. But she'd also attempted to kill him. Maybe she deserved what he did to her. Deserved to have her neck snapped, feel everything go numb in that split second, then fall into a black, nothingness before she found herself talking to Artie on the other side... She wasn't sure now if she really had talked to her dead son. Could it have been a dream? A dream of death? Was that what happened when you died? You were stuck in an everlasting dream, until your brain finally rotted and you were nothing?... That thought was going to haunt her forever now. The fear of the unknown, what happens to you after you die... Luckily she was pulled away from these thoughts as she felt a painful aching throughout her body.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXShe knew what it was, it'd only been a couple days since she'd been turned, but she'd already grown familiar to this pain. She was hungry. And it took her a moment to realize that she had been still staring at Damon. She looked away from him. Krystal looked back to Lestat. How fast had she just thought everything? Lestat had just shut the second cover to her coffin... Had she really just had a couple minutes of thought in only a second or two? She'd been finding out new things about herself in the last couple of days. And she'd yet to not be surprised of her seemingly non-existent limits... And she hadn't said a word to anyone yet tonight. Though she tended to be rather quiet these past couple nights. She was still adjusting, still getting her feel of everything. Lestat hadn't been lying when he told her it might take her a good several nights to become comfortable with herself again. But she always seemed to become more of herself after she fed, after she had satisfied that appetite... but that was hopeful thinking. Her appetite was endless. Lestat told her to try an control herself the best she could, least she would succumb to it and very well slaughter the entire city. Which he said was completely possible. "And what if I can't?" "Then I'll be there to control the rest of you."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXA heavy, last-breath-like sigh escaped her as she watched Lestat come back to her side, smiling to her. He knew. She was hungry. She was giving him that look. Even if she wasn't aware of it, if no one else could see it. He could. It would look like a blank stare to mortals. But to him, it had a begging to it. A 'please, sir, can I have another' type look. He watched his small reflection in her glass-like eyes for a second. They had a slight iridescence to them that he absolutely loved. They reflected the light so well, and the lights made the iridescence rainbow faintly over her tan irises. Wonderfully gorgeous eyes. He gave her a small nod before looking back to Chelsea, almost reluctantly.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"She needs to feed. Are you still going to join us tonight?" He asked her casually. Cobra had turned her head slowly to look at Fang silently.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

"Yes,i'll be fine. I've gone longer without rest. I figured i could help, since i was there for the daylight hours." She said, before turning to look at Krystal, she was hungry, it was obvious that aching thirst was welling up inside her. "Come on, i'll find you something to eat." THen something occurred to her, she thought about it for a moment, before turning to face the door. She pulled herself away from Remy for a moment, she knew what Remy wanted, but he wasn't getting that now. He'd have to wait. SHe knew vampires were horny creatures but he could stand to wait the rest of the night.

"John! You're needed back here again, please~!" She called, her voice echoing through the hall, he hadn't gone far, so he'd definately hear her. He turned and walked back to the doorway. "What?"

She was infront of him in a flash, "I hate to do this, but she did always have a thing for warmth." SHe told him. Looking into his eyes, she sent him a mental message, she's going to feed from you for now, you'll heal up fine when she's done and i'll make sure she doesn't kill you. He stared blankly at her, before he nodded. "Yes, ma'am." He muttered quietly, walking over to Cobra like it was nothing, he stood there waiting, as Fang addressed Cobra, "Have at 'im, just don't kill him, it'd be a shame for him to die now." She said. "I'll heal him when you're finished too, as long as he isn't drained dry." She told her, folding her arms.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

July 23, 2013
                                  XXXX8:30 PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXCharles watched along with everyone else when Fang called for John. He'd already known what was happening and quickly spoke up.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Chelsea, no!"
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXBut she didn't listen, in fact she seemed to ignore him, and Erik had a grin on his face, watching her compel Pyro right into Cobra's arms... figuratively speaking. But everyone looked rather on edge from Fang's decision. Even if they all were there to make sure Krystal didn't kill him... no one really knew how fast it would take for her to drain him. The only one who did was Lestat. And he stood there calmly, watching John walk right over in front of Krystal and turn his head to expose his neck. Lestat himself was hungry, so it was rather tempting to see him stand there. But this mortal wasn't offered to him... not his meal. He glanced to Krystal to see her staring at John.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXShe was just looking at him. Not even his exposed neck, but at his face. It wasn't that she wasn't tempted. She was. She very much was. It was very tempting. To hear the drum-like beat of his heart. To smell that intoxicating scent of his blood. To practically see his veins throb underneath his skin. Delicious. Her aching only worsened with her calm restraint. Krystal did the unexpected though. She turned her head away in disgust. Her nose wrinkled, and her eyes took on a slightly angered look.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Let him go, Chelsea..." she said, her new voice sounding annoyed, but soft. She was disgusted, and mildly offended.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXLestat blinked. Why on earth would she refuse an offering like this? Chelsea was practically spoon feeding her. But it only took a second for him to understand why his fledgling would be so disgusted with this. Krystal had known this mortal, perhaps befriended him. And to feed off a friend... Lestat couldn't even do that. He'd sooner starve than to feed from a mortal he cared for.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"Do you want to hunt?" he asked her, watching her closely. She didn't respond to him, at least not verbally. She just stepped around John lightly, not making a sound what-so-ever as she walked out of the room quickly, a look of anger growing on her face. Her emotions... She was still adjusting, her moods were in chaos within her. He knew, he'd been through it. He could only assume every vampire here did. But Krystal wasn't of their breeds, she was his, and of his blood. Of course she was going to have these deadly mood swings, and be excessively sensitive.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXHe sighed heavily. He gave Fang a look of 'I'll handle it', and quickly walked after Krystal down the hall.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXA sigh escaped Charles as they left. He didn't want John hurt, thank god Krystal had controlled herself enough. He glanced around the room and found the others of his breed looking relieved as well... Except for Erik. Of course Erik would be disappointed with the display. Charles just stared at him, his eyes narrowed slightly in disapproval. But Erik only rolled his eyes.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"That could have gotten messy..." Henry said with a low tone, crossing his arms and looking around at everyone. "There's no telling how fast it takes her to drain someone dry... This kid could have been dead within a second!" He exclaimed, looking at Fang.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"He's right," Stefan joining in now. "New vampires are unpredictable... anything could have happened just now. For all we know she could have ripped his head off to get at the blood."
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXAidan was nodding. "For any one of us it might be alright. Henry and I have experience with controlled feeding, I'm sure you all do as well. But newborns... very risky, Chelsea... You're lucky she managed to walk away like that. She's only a couple days into this, I'm sure you remember how you were at first. We all start off the same. Drinking as much blood, as fast, as we possibly can..." He looked right at her.
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX"And I think it'd be best to keep young Pyro here on our side," Erik suddenly said. He was taking off his coat now and threw it over the back of a chair before walking over to it and sitting him down into it comfortably, casually. "He can manipulate fire, he could kill us all. Of course if he's dead he can't do us any harm, but then he couldn't help us..." He glanced over to his successor slowly out of the corner of his eye, letting that linger in the air for the moment. Fang shouldn't risk the allies she had. And if she did, she might as well kill them, otherwise they'd turn on her and all of them. Though Erik wasn't exactly one to speak about respecting and keeping allies. But let's face it, if he liked you enough, he wouldn't risk you.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Remy sighed as she pulled out of his arms to compel John so Cobra could feed off him. He couldn't help but smirk, but he was reminded of how hungry he was....he hadn't eaten yet. He'd have to find something later. When she was finished, he wrapped his arms around her again, placing his chin on her shoulder. "Stay here" he told her. They hadn't had time to themselves for days now....he was starting to get a little irritable.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Jason,Clayton,and Fury entered the room together. Nick nodded at fang as he entered. Jason made his way over to her. "So,an alliance huh?" he asked crossing his arms and giving her a smirk. "Seems like Magneto was right all along,there will finally be a war."

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff