Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
DarkWitch & Zane 1on1 rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 pm
"then I need to watch you play some time" he said with a light blush as the thought of Rika in a swimsuit popped into his mind  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:21 pm
Rika laughed "Indoor or beach? Take you're pick" she giggled, as she walked ahead swinging her bag slightly  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm
Teo let his bangs cover his face to hide the blush "either one is fine so long as I get to see you play"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 pm
"Beach it is" she said "Besides, I got a beach game in two days" she shrugged "Also got life guard duty so its perfect" she smiled brightly, Her head turned looking around "Where you wanna get lunch?" she asked  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:52 pm
Teo turned away slightly, acting like he was looking around "how about we just get a burger or something?" he asked in a calm voice  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:05 pm
"Alright" She smiled "Lead the way"  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire-foxx18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 pm
I haven't been on gaia in years so I am kind of new to this again. It is def. different now and I'm not use to it.
I am looking for a male to rp with, if you are interested please pm me. Either come with an idea or starter or reply to one of my starters, new starters coming soon. biggrin xd

bold = you

1) Master/ Slave

Amelia an 18 year old girl with long black hair and blue eyes has been (your char.)'s slave for as long as she can remember, imprisoned in the basement when he doesn't need her. Her mother Alethia was friends with his parents many years ago and when Alethia died his parents took her in since they promised Alethia they would. Life was good until his parents died and everything changed, he became distant and mean, not really dealing with their deaths and sending Amelia to her room in the basement. Her cell is cold and small, chains on the left wall which she is usually has around her wrists as she sits on her bed, but he didn't put them on her before he lefted. Once he lefted she got off of her bed and and opened the cell door, running out of the basement and out of the house. She quickly ran down the long driveway and down the street when she heard the alarm go off. The moon is shinning brightly high up in the sky with many stars shinning brightly around it. She crossed the street than ran through a nearby dark ally hearing gun shots behind her and hearing them yelling to get her and to not let her go. She turned the corner at the end of the ally and fell down scrapping her knees and her head hitting the ground. She groaned as she felt one of their guns against the back of her head.

"Amelia get up, your in a lot of trouble with the boss. Now get up." A tall guy said.

She slowly got up and they began to walk back when she knocked the gun out of his hand then ran again. She crossed the street at the corner and ran to another ally just two blocks away. She ran in the ally and hid in a corner watching all of them run pass her. She walked out of the dark ally and started to wander the streets not really sure where to go. She turned the corner and saw one of (your char.)'s people and began to run the other way. She ran a couple of blocks as the guy yelled for them to come this way. She knocked on someone's door and the porch light turned on and the door opened. She can hear their voices getting closer so she pushed the old lady into her house and walked in, closing the door behind her.

"I'm so sorry miss, I'm being chased and I do not want to go back their. Do you mind if I stay here and lay low for a couple of hours?" Amelia asked.

"I guess you can stay here. Your hurt, let me clean your cuts." The old lady said.

The lady walked passed the living room and into her kitchen, taking out a cloth and wetting it. Amelia walked into the living room as she came back. She cleaned Amelia's scrap, whipping the blood off of it. The cut stinged and Amelia held the cloth against it.

"You remind me of my daughter when she was alive." The lady said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Amelia said.

"Its okay, she died in a car accident a long time ago. She would have been 45 years old." The lady said.

Amelia looked at the picture of the lady and her daughter, both of them smiling. The lady got up and got Amelia a pillow and a blanket then came back handing it to her.

"Thank you," Amelia said.

"Your welcome, now get some rest." The lady said with a smile.

Amelia put the cloth on the table then laid down on the floor and the lady laid down on the couch, keeping an eye on her. When they both fell asleep they heard a knock on the door and Amelia quickly got up and hid in the kitchen. The lady walked over to the door and opened it, seeing a small group of young men.

"I saw a girl with long black hair run in here a little while ago." The tall guy said.

She looked towards the kitchen then back at the guys.

"No one had come in, I'm the only one here sorry." The lady said.

She began to close the door when the tall guy put his foot in the way and they came in. They pushed her out of the way and searched the house.

"Find Amelia and when you find her tell me so I can tell the boss." The tall guy said.

One of the guys walked into the living room seeing the bloody cloth on the table knowing that Amelia is here. He walked into the kitchen and Amelia ran pass him but he grabbed her right arm. He pulled her to him and wrapped his right arm around her neck restraining her. He let go of her arm and held his guy to her back. He leaned forward with a smirk on his lips and whispered into her ear, his lips almost touching her ear.

"Your a fast one." He whispered.

"Hay boss, she is in here!" He yelled.

She struggled to get away but he was stronger then him and just made him enjoy it even more.

"Please no, I'm not going back there!" Amelia cried.

She looked at the lady as they walked into the living room. She struggled to get away from him as (your char.) walked into the house, not wanting to go back there.

to be continued when someone replys.

2) Vampire/ Human

Alexis began to walk home from her best friends house, zipping up her black sweater as the wind blew by her making her shiver. The sun is starting to set and the sky is full of pinks, oranges, reds and purples around the sun. She walked down the street her long blonde hair bouncing as she walks. She crossed the street at the end of the corner and crossed through the field to go to the forest since it is the fastest way home. She wanted to get home before it is dark. She entered the forest and as she did she heard leaf's crunching under someone's feet behind her. She stopped and looked seeing no one there. Her heart began to race as she became scared and started to walk again. She began to walk faster as she yet again heard leaf's crunching behind her. She had heard on the new earlier that there were a few strange killings in the past few days. She doesn't want to be another victim so she didn't bother looking behind her as she began to run. About half way through the forest she tripped over something big hitting her head on the ground. Sje winced as she sat up and looked behind her seeing a young brown hair girl laying on the ground dead. She backed up, backing into someone then looked up seeing (your char.) standing there. She quickly got up and backed away from him feeling dizzy from hitting her head. She looked at him again seeing his fangs and blood on his lips. She was about to run and scream when she no longer saw him standing there then felt his hand over her mouth.

to be continued when someone replys.

One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces