Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:16 pm
Reno has pretty hair and a very attractive neck. The sight of it caused me to squee with delight when I watched AC.....such a lovely neck.

And how hillarious he is XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:28 am
Still, it's the red hair and yes, even though he's nonexistant, he's a freakin' dreamboat. If he were real, I'd hug tackle him for the Reno fangirl that I am.  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:40 am
Don't forget his collar bone...and nape <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:48 pm
Of course. *dreamy look in eyes* And I'd kiss him while he's screaming, "Somebody get this crazy girl off me!"  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:12 pm
LOL! Yeah. That reminds me of the Reno I say at aAnime Boston last year....me and my friend tackled him from behind and he dragged us back to our group laughing.

We had an encounter earlier when we stole JENOVA in a box from the Reno's Rufus friend earlier. Ooh, the memories...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:04 pm
And also Reno makes us laugh. *remembers when he whacks Rude with his metal stick thing by accident and dies laughing*  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:47 am
*giggles* Or when he broke the glasses...Rude's face....XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:20 am
What was even funnier was that Rude pulled out another pair and put them back on. It was like nothing happened.

Ooh, and when that billboard fell on Rude's head and Reno fell on him afterwards. Comedy....

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:25 am
Yeah XD You think Rude has an endless supply of sunglasses on him?

Oooow, that would hurt, actually. If he did have a bunch of sunglasses in his coat, and Reno fell on him....ouch.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:57 am
Zakai-tan
Yeah XD You think Rude has an endless supply of sunglasses on him?

Oooow, that would hurt, actually. If he did have a bunch of sunglasses in his coat, and Reno fell on him....ouch.

Death by sunglasses, how embarrassing. Then if the glasses did break, he'd be like, "Damn it, Reno, you did it again!" And then runs to the nearest store and buy 100 pairs of glasses.  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:11 am
LOL!!! And stuff them in all his pockets. Reno would just be like "O_o;;; yo."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:34 am
And then, just at random, another billboard falls on Rude's head. Rude would yell out something like, "@_@ Mommy, where are we going to find enough chocobos to make a kite?" and he would pass out, leaving Reno to deal with Yazoo and Loz.

Wait that would be a bad thing, would it?

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:38 am
Could be XD Although Reno can deal with Yazoo, if he wants. Loz can go....chase a butterfly with a net X3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:34 pm
I can picture that...

Reno & Yazoo: WE FIGHT!!!
Rude: @_@ *On the ground*
Loz: *Chasing butterfly with a net* Butterflies! WHEE!
Mother: *at Loz* Fight, you pansy! God why did I create you?
Loz: Yes, Mother.....

Juno_Dagger

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:14 pm
Nya? I briefly glance over this place and all I see is "his colarbone and nape" and my mind starts spiraling to how some of my favorite parts of bishies besides their hair is their colarbones. (And hips! XD)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games